日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 緋聞女孩 > 緋聞女孩第二季 > 正文

緋聞女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集:美妙的謊言

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Gossip Girl here

"八卦天后"在此
Your once and only source into the
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
Scandalous lives of manhattan'slite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
It sounds like you still like him.
好像你舊情難忘啊
I'm really sorry about Nate. If it's any consolation,
內特的事我很抱歉,我能安慰你的就是
I don't think he ever really liked me anyway.
他可能這輩子都不會再喜歡我了
I mean,i haven't heard from him in weeks.
我好幾周沒見過他了
Our friendship is more important than some guy,right?
我們的友誼怎么能讓一個男的破壞了
He has a p.i. On retainer.
他有私人偵探,聘用了多年
Bart's people are top-notch and very discreet.
巴特的人可是謹言慎行的典范
Did you hire someone to look into my past?
你調查我的過去
Do you have a Lily Bass dossier?
沒專門給我建立個人事檔案吧
Aaron asked me out, but I said no
艾倫叫我出去,我沒去
Because I wasn't sure how you would feel.
因為我不知道你會不會不自在
I like aaron, so you have my blessing.
我也喜歡艾倫,所以我祝福你們
What are you doing here?
你怎么來了
Well,it's thanksgiving,
這不是感恩節嗎
And I couldn't think of anywhere that felt more like home.
我找不到比這里更像家的地方了
What about bart?
那巴特怎么辦
Not coming.
沒他什么事
Vanessa,I-I haven't heard from jenny in weeks.
瓦內莎,我好幾周沒見珍妮了
So can we get together sometime?
咱倆什么時候約一下吧
I guess that'd be okay.
我看可以啊
As of right now,this moment
此時此刻
I am officially a one-woman man.
我也是個專一的一夫一妻男了
"Gossip Girl"
《八卦天后》第二季,第十二集
Winter in new york...
冬日的紐約
A gossip girl checklist to surviving the cold--
八卦天后們開出了度過寒冷的清單
Cashmere stole for ice-skating at wollman rink...
用開司米披肩給沃曼溜冰場添優雅
Jacques torres hot chocolate
啜飲著雅克?桃樂絲熱巧克力
For window-shopping the holiday displays...
逛逛櫥窗里的周末時裝秀
And the perfect date
還有, "雪樹銀花之夜"的
To the senior snowflake charity ball.
一個完美之約
B,I have other things to do today. B
我今天有別的事
Serena,this is the holiday event for high school seniors.
瑟琳娜,這是高年級學生的盛會
The critical crew from all the big private schools
很多高級私立學校的關鍵成員會來
Will be there. The pictures dominate the society pages
照片都會上頭版頭條的
Through the new year. I need a ringer.
新年的頭等大事,我怎么能不謹慎
Wait,have all of these guys asked you already?
等等,這么多人向你遞橄欖枝了呀
Of course. You think Angelina Jolie
可不是,你覺得安吉麗娜?茱莉
Even considers a project without an offer on the table?
會考慮不主動送上門的生意嗎
I'm strictly a pay or play dater. Just out of curiosity,
我可是無價之寶,好奇問一句
Who's in the lead to play "guy with no future"?
這群沒前途的候選人里,誰最有希望
What makes you think
你怎么就覺得
I'm not looking for something long-term?
我挑人的眼光很差
Call it a hunch.
男人的直覺
Keith Nelson.
基斯?尼爾森
Are you kidding? Have you ever seen him without gum?
開玩笑,你要是不嚼個口香糖去見他
The oral fixation alone would drive you insane.
他絮絮叨叨能煩死你
Andy Clark. Outscored your verbal on the s.a.t.s.
安迪?克拉克,會考不過關就別想
I like an intelligent man.
我就喜歡有腦子的男人
He can whisper mellifluous things in my ear.
就愛聽他在我耳邊甜言蜜語
You only think you like an intelligent man.
你以為你喜歡有腦子的男人
The moment he gave you
他一開始講
A history of the word "mellifluous,"
"甜言蜜語"一詞的詞性詞根詞綴
You'd rip out his sweetly flowing tongue.
你只會想把他舌頭揪下來
Okay.
好吧
Okay,now this...
好吧,下面是
Okay. Hey,um,i'll call you later.
好那先這樣,我再找你
So who's next?
下面一個誰
Dan! Hey.
丹,這兒
Hey. What's up? Look.
怎么了,瞧
Wow. "letters to a young poet," first edition.
給年輕詩人的信,初版
And the original Herter Norton translation to boot. That's...
還有作者赫特?諾頓的簽釋,這真是
All thanks to you. I found it
幸虧了你,我在
At the rare book store you told me about last week.
你上周告訴我那個珍奇書店
I'm giving it to Aaron for hanukah.
我要告訴艾倫
That's very nice. It means he must've
不錯啊,就是說
Accepted your invitation to the snowflake ball.
艾倫決定了來雪樹銀花之夜
UnfortuNately, he will be unable to attend.
不幸的是,他來不了
Apparently, high society formals
很顯然,正式上流社會
Don't go with the whole brooklyn artist thing.
一點也不接受布魯克林的創作
Well,i--it's an acquired taste, to be sure.
毫無疑問,他們不懂欣賞
Um... Will you still be going?
那,你還去嗎
Absolutely.
當然
There's something I love about the snowflake ball.
雪樹銀花是我的保留項目
It reminds me of "Anna Karenina,"
讓我想起了安娜?卡列蓮娜
Only by Anna Wintour.
旁邊就是安娜?溫圖爾
I'll just be flying solo.
我跳獨舞就好
That's my preferred method of social travel.
這是我走向上流社會的康莊大道
That's good. Uh,we can-- we can hang out then.
你去就好,我們,到時見吧
Dan humphrey, the scourge of high society,
丹?漢弗瑞,上流社會的眼中釘
Is going to the ball?
也去舞會了
I know. I'm still reeling.
是啊,我也要適應
Uh,yeah,I just realized that some of the best memories
我意識到我過去兩年
In my past two years have,uh, have been at those events.
最美好的回憶都在舞會上
So I figured,why fight it?
所以我順應天意了
Well,look who's embracing change.
看誰逆來順受了
Uh,I'm assuming that Aaron will be okay with
好吧,我假裝艾倫不會介意
Two dateless friends hanging out at the ball together?
毫無奸情的兩人搭個舞伴吧
Yeah. He--he better be.
是啊,最好他不介意
And he's friends with his ex,Lexi.
他還在和他前女友萊西約會呢
She's actually coming to town for the holidays.
她要來度假
I'm going to the gallery now to see his new installation.
我現在要去他的工作室瞧瞧新設備
Do you want to come? I just have to stop and change first.
你來不來,不過我得先回去換身衣服
Yeah. Yeah,sure.
好啊,好吧,沒問題
I got your message. What's the emergency?
我接到你的消息,有什么急事
Do you consider Muddy Watters
你覺得穆迪?華特士
Blues or classic rock?
是藍調的還是古典搖滾的
I'm reorganizing my dad's record collection by genre.
我在給我爸的收藏分類
Why? Because I already bound all of Dan's short stories
為什么,因為丹的小說我都讀完了
And cleaned the loft twice.
閣樓收拾了兩遍
Did you accidentally put red bull
你早飯時麥片里不小心
In your cereal this morning?
倒了一瓶紅牛進去嗎
No,I just need to keep myself busy.
不是,我只是想把時間填滿
Otherwise,I'm gonna start thinking about my future,
要不然我就瘋狂的擔心我的未來
And then there's gonna be a jenny humphrey-shaped hole
簡直想撞墻而死,留個珍妮型的洞
Through my wall.
在墻上示眾
Okay,would you stop putting
好了吧,別自己
So much pressure on yourself?
給自己壓力了
You're back home and you're still a great designer.
你重溫家庭溫暖,手藝也沒丟
The future will work itself out.
順其自然吧
It's just that's not all I'm thinking about.
也不光是這些
What?
那是什么
Okay,look,i don't... I don't want to be awkward,
我這樣會不會像個怨婦
But the one thing I can't figure out is
但我止不住想
What happened with Nate.
內特到底怎么了
Is that totally pathetic, sitting around,
讓人心里七上八下,坐立不安
Thinking about how some guy blew you off?
想這個男人讓人發瘋
No.
這不奇怪
But in my experience, It doesn't really help either.
但以我的經驗,你瞎想也沒用
I'd...
我會
Move on.
我行我素
Yeah.
對啊
Sorry. I told rufus that i'd be at the gallery all day.
抱歉,我答應了魯弗斯在工作室守著
So i'll see you later?
那晚點再說
Yeah. I'll be here,literally... Probably in the same spot.
好吧,估計我還在這,做無用功呢
Oh,hello, weird documentary girl.
你好啊,書呆子女孩
Good-bye,sad Blair wannabe.
再見了,可悲的布萊爾影子小姐
Penelope, what are you doing here?
佩內洛普,你怎么來了
Snowflake ball--i wanna commission a dress.
雪樹銀花之夜,我要訂條裙子
Your fashion show was impressive.
你的手藝正合我意
Thanks,but snowflake ball's tomorrow,
謝謝你支持,但是明天就是舞會了
And I kinda hate you,so--
我還挺煩你的,所以我不打算
I know,but this is about fashion,not friendship,j.
我知道,但這關乎時尚,不是友情, J
Hazel and is keep biting my style,
黑澤爾總是跟我學
And I need something custom.
我想自己定制
I'm very expensive. I hope so.
我的設計很貴的,就要貴的
I think we'd better have a second snowflake machine.
應該再加臺造雪機
I mean,it is called the snowflake ball.
這可是"雪"樹銀花之夜
We can't have drizzle.
我們不要毛毛雨
I thought the decorating committee
我還以為裝飾委員會
Agreed on poinsettias.
會喜歡圣誕紅色的猩猩木呢
Oh,they did. I didn't.
他們是喜歡,我不喜歡
Uh,casablanca lilies.
我用了卡薩布蘭卡百合
Sneaky.
真壞
Hey,thanks for offering, um,to help out.
謝謝你能來幫忙
It's really been fun.
有你陪就不煩了
Well,when you just happened to mention
你剛才不巧提到了
My background in sound systems
我在音樂領域的造詣
And lack of volunteer hours at the last p.t.a. Meeting...
和我作為家長的缺乏參與
I sort of got your signal.
我接受你的建議
Sorry. I had to get out of the house,
無意冒犯,不過我不想呆在屋子里
And I didn't want to be down here alone.
也不想一個人在這忙活
You and Bart still haven't talked.
你和巴特還沒和好
No,it's my fault. Since thanksgiving,
沒有,我的錯,感恩節以后
I've pretty much hung up the,uh,
我一直掛著
Marital "do not disturb" sign.
冷戰旗
Well,you're gonna have to talk to him sooner or later.
但你早晚也要跟他說話呀
Well,isn't that what new year's resolutions are for?
這不會就是你的新年愿望吧
Have you decided
你決定好
If you're going to,uh, make it to the dance or not?
出不出席舞會了嗎
Witness the fruit of your labors?
來管管你的小愛情結晶們
Jury's still out.
陪審團離家出走還沒回來
All right,well,if you do, save me a dance.
行吧,要是去,跟我跳支舞
Yeah,i'll talk to you later.
好的,遲些再說
We need to talk.
咱們該談談了
Fine.
好的
Aw,they're adorable!
哇,太美了
You know, I feel inspired to...
這么一刺激,我突然想
Shop at the gap.
去蓋普買衣服
Or,um,validate my self-image with overpriced cosmetics.
或者買點奢侈化妝品裝修一下我的門面
Wait a minute.
等等
You sure this one didn't just come with the frame?
你不覺得這張構圖恰到好處嗎
Women have been the focal point for artists
你知道的,女人從古至今
Throughout history, you know
都是藝術家的焦點
Exactly.
極對
Yeah,way to swing at a 2,000-year-old pitch.
是的,上溯到2000年前
And with blondie the bombshell, no less--
那個破貝而生的維納斯,絕不亞于
Serena,Dan,hey. This is Lexi.
瑟琳娜,丹,這是萊西
The ex? I was wondering when i'd finally meet you.
前女友嗎,我正在想會不會見到你
So i-i know I probably should've asked you sooner,
我知道我應該早點問你
But how would you feel
你想和我一起
About coming with me to the snowflake ball?
去雪樹銀花舞會嗎
I would love to,
我想去
But I don't--i don't think it's a very good idea right now.
但我,我覺得現在不是很合適
Oh,you mean,you haven't told jenny about us?
你是說你還沒跟珍妮說我們的事嗎
Look,i know you guys are close,
我知道你們感情很好
And I'm the last person
我最不想充當的
Who'd want to come between friends.
就是挑撥離間的角色
But believe me. Jenny doesn't care.
但你相信我,珍妮不在乎的
I mean,she pretty much blew me off.
她把我拒絕了
But what--what if she didn't?
但如果,如果她沒有呢
I mean,what if you found out that she still liked you?
如果你發現她還喜歡你呢
I mean...
這個
Vanessa,I'm--I'm really happy right now.
瓦內薩,我現在很開心
Let's just go with this. Please.
就讓我們開心下去吧,拜托
Okay. Okay.
好的
But... What? What?
但,怎么了
We're in "gossip girl" country,
我們在八卦女王的地盤
so rein in your horses.
行事要小心啊
You're probably right. Okay.
你好像沒說錯,好吧
So tell me. Whatever happened between you and Nate?
告訴我,你和內特怎么樣了
I'm sorry?
什么
Please. Your kiss was all over "gossip girl."
別裝,你們那個吻都上了《八卦天后》
And he was living here, wasn't he?
而且他住在這里,不是嗎
It--uh,yeah, for a little bit. Um...
是有點
Why do you care?
你為什么關心這個
Now that the archibald name is on the social rebound,
既然這個金龜婿名草無主
I was thinking of asking Nate to the ball.
我想邀請他去舞會
So what's the story?
你們還在繼續嗎
Nothing.
Um,nothing even happened between us,so...
我們之間根本沒發生什么
Well,i wouldn't beat yourself up about it.
我覺得你們也不會有什么
I mean,you had to know it was doomed from the start.
你應該知道一開始就是個錯誤
He's upper east side, and you're,well... Here.
他那么高高在上,你呢,在這里
You've gotta be kidding me.
怎么會這樣
Sorry ladies, for those of few who are
抱歉了,想要和內特
Hoping to find Nate are triable under your tree
在圣誕樹下共度良宵的小姐們
looks like he has already picked up his vessel to mate
看起來他已經找到了他的女伴
Really dont appreciate
我真的不喜歡
Your showing up unannounced at a school function.
你在學校里突然出現
I'm sorry,but you haven't left me many options,
對不起,但也是你逼的
And we do need to talk. Fine. Talk.
我們必須要談談,好吧,談吧
It's,uh...
就是
It's been a long time since i've been a husband,Lily.
莉莉,我們結婚很久了
And I just want you to know that I fired andrew tyler,
而且我想讓你知道我開了安德魯?泰勒
That private investigator who gathered all those files.
那個搜集這些資料的偵探
No more snooping.
我不會再監視你
No more trying to control you and the kids.
也不會想控制你和那些孩子
It's done,and I'm sorry for everything.
都結束了,我為我做的一切感到抱歉
Thank you,but,um,
謝謝,但是
I don't think that that's enough.
我覺得僅僅那樣還不夠
Well,then tell me what is, and i'll do it.
那你告訴我應該怎么做,我就照做
I can change,Lily. You know I can...
我可以為你改變,莉莉,你要求
If you'll let me.
我就會變
I should be back from my miami trip
我去邁阿密辦事,盡早回來
In time to go to the ball.
盡量及時參加舞會
So if you want to think about what I said
如果你好好考慮我的話
And are willing to give me a second chance,
或者愿意再給我個機會
I'd be honored to accompany you.
我會很榮幸地陪伴你
I,um,i have to go.
我,我現在要走了
There's a few more things I have to do inside.
里面的事還沒弄完
I know Lexi can be a bit much.
我知道萊西可能有點過
Blair waldorf is my best friend.
布萊爾?霍道夫是我最好的朋友
I can handle "much," but that felt personal.
過一點無所謂,但別發展成私人恩怨
She doesn't mean anything by it.
她也不是故意的
She thinks she's protecting me.
她覺得她在保護我
Oh,great! Well,how long is the enforcer gonna be with us?
哦,太好了,那么她要當多久跟屁蟲保鏢
Uh,she's staying with her folks through the holiday.
額,她節日會和幾個朋友在一起
So is that christmas eve? Or are we talking new year's eve?
是平安夜嗎,還是元旦
Or--or maybe boxing day?
或者說是圣誕節那天
You have any kopi luwak back there?
你那里面有麝香貓咖啡嗎
Uh,kopi what wak? It's a coffee made from berries
啊,什么麝香貓,是一種從
That have been passed by the asian palm civet.
亞洲椰子貓拉的屎提取出來的咖啡
It's a cat. Oh.
椰子貓是一種貓
I had it in indonesia. It's delicious.
我在印尼喝過,很好喝
Well,our cat lives with our grandmother in florida.
我家的貓跟我奶奶在佛羅里達
My sister has allergies. That's a shame.
我妹妹有點過敏,真可惜
Yeah,uh,we do,however, have this bag here
但是我們這里有,這個包包
Of nondescript beans whose berries have been passed
是一種不知名的豆子
Through a massive corporate infrastructure,so...
從工廠巨大的機器中拉出來的
You're funny.
你蠻搞笑的
Come on. It would mean a lot to me
要是你給她個機會
If you gave her a chance.
我會很感謝你理解的
Please?
好嗎
Okay. Fine.
好吧
But as long as we're swapping favors here,
但畢竟跟你談戀愛的是我
It'd really make me feel much better about you
你跟她一起呆那么長時間
Spending all this time with her if you...
想讓我感覺不那么難受
I don't know,escorted me to my senior winter dance?
除非你陪我去那個很重要的冬季舞會
Fine. You got yourself a deal.
好的,我答應你
So... New plan for tonight--
今晚的新計劃
Dan here has agreed to give me
丹答應帶我們
A walking tour of brooklyn...
去布魯克林走走
Yeah,last-minute,I - and I thought
是啊,剛剛說的,我覺得我們四個
It might be fun for the four of us to hang out,
一起去走走也不錯
Get to know each other.
互相認識一下
I mean,unless the two of you guys want to hang out alone.
除非...你們想自己單獨出去
No,no. Sounds great,Lexi.
沒有,聽起來很不錯,萊西
Anyone home?
有人在家嗎
I have a gift certificate to grimaldi's,
我有一張格里馬迪的禮券
And I'm thinking double pepperoni.
我們一起去吃意大利辣香腸吧
Everything okay?
你還好嗎
How could you?
你怎么能這么對我
Really,vanessa?
真的嗎,瓦內莎
Lying and seeing Nate behind my back?
跟我撒謊,背著我見內特
I'm...
So sorry.
很抱歉
I have been meaning to tell you. I just wasn't sure how.
我想告訴你,但不知道怎么說
You knew this entire time why Nate wasn't calling,
你就旁觀著內特幾周幾周不理我
And it was because he was with you!
因為他和你在一起
I understand you are upset. But if I remember correctly,
我知道你很難過,但我沒記錯的話
You kissed Nate behind my back first.
你先背著我吻內特的
And I felt so horrible about it
但我還知道愧疚
That I ran after you, and you were gone.
我追了你,你卻跑了
So what happened to not letting a guy get in between us?
不能不讓一個人插到我們中間嗎
Are you really that desperate,vanessa?!
你就那么饑渴嗎,瓦內莎
Are you that jealous,jenny?
你真的那么嫉妒嗎,珍妮
Oh,my god! I'm sorry you found out this way. I am.
天啊,我很抱歉讓你這么得知這件事
But since you have,
但既然你知道了
You might as well know that Nate asked me
我就告訴你內特邀請我
To the ball tomorrow night, and I think I'm gonna go.
去明晚那個舞會,我想我會去的
What do you want,Bass?
拜斯,你想怎么樣
It occurred to me today
我下午
When I was having my afternoon shiatsu
按摩的時候突然想到
That I should choose your date. You? Why?
你的舞伴該由我來選,你嗎,憑什么
Why not?
有何不可呢
And it'll let me prove I know you better than anyone else.
這樣就能證明我比別人都了解你
Fine. Then I choose yours.
好啊,那我來選你的約會對象
I bring a date for you, you bring one for me.
我給你找個舞伴,你也給我找個
Let's see who's paying attention to the other's desires.
看看誰更了解對方的需求吧
There has to be something to keep you honest...
賭點什么吧,我不信你不作弊
And make things interesting.
也更有意思啊
Name the stakes.
下注吧
If you actually like your date,
如果你真喜歡你的舞伴
I get your limo for a month.
你的豪華轎車就要給我用一個月
Fine.
行啊
And if you like yours, I get Dorota.
如果你喜歡你的,多洛塔就歸我了
What? Dorota?
什么,多洛塔
Yes,ms Blair?
布萊爾小姐,有事嗎
Fine.
好啊
By the way, I take my breakfast in bed.
順便說一下,我總在床上吃早餐的
What are you staring at?
你看什么呢
Go polish something.
去找點東西擦啊
You know,I-I write on these benches all the time.
你瞧,我常坐在那些長椅上亂寫
And actually,Norman Mailer
實際上諾曼?梅勒
Used to live in that townhouse right there.
就住在那邊那座聯排別墅里
You can't imagine how many times
你不知道我想去敲他的門
I thought about knocking on his door.
想了多少次了
Why didn't you? Uh,common courtesy?
怎么不去呢,不禮貌吧
Okay. It's a door, but... Whatever.
好吧,只是一扇門,不過,隨便吧
No. She's-- she's--she's right.
不,她,她,她說得沒錯
I-I don't know why I'm always so worried
真不知道我為什么總是這么在乎
About what people might think of me.
別人對我的看法
It certainly hasn't paid off.
這當然不怎么劃算
Wow! And here,I thought the "y" chromosome
我還以為y染色體
was incapable of change.
無法改變呢
Look at you two branching out.
看你倆都偏離主題了
Aaron decided he would escort me
艾倫決定明晚要護送我去
To the snowflake ball tomorrow night.
雪樹銀花之夜
Oh. Wait,I'm sorry. Pause. Snowflake ball?
等下,對不起,雪樹銀花之夜
Yeah. Yeah,it's this,uh,
是啊,沒錯,那是
This,uh,school charity dance that Serena and I have.
瑟琳娜和我所在的這個學校辦的慈善舞會
And you're going as well? Yeah.
那你也會去的吧,是啊
And what?
那么
I'm here to test-drive the norman mailer anecdote
你是在拿我當明晚舞會上的約會對象
For your actual date tomorrow night at the ball?
試驗著講諾曼?梅勒的奇聞異事嗎
No. Uh,no. I don't have a date,actually.
不是,不,實際上我沒有舞伴
Uh,you know what? I just had the craziest idea.
知道嗎,我有個很瘋狂的想法
Why don't the four of us go together?
為什么我們四個不一起去呢
That is,if you would be my date. Well,it depends.
如果你愿意當我舞伴的話,那得看情況
That little speech you just gave...
你剛才那段小小的演講
Well,he doesn't live there anymore.
他已經不住這里了
Not really the point,is it?
這不是重點吧
He--he--the man's dead. Come now. Ring doorbell.
他,他死了,來吧,按下門鈴
You okay with her coming tomorrow?
你不介意她明天也去吧
Well,yeah. It's a little "when Harry met crazy."
不啊,演一出"小子遇見瘋子"
But as long as Dan's fine with it...
但只要丹喜歡
I'm guessing he'll end up being more than fine with it.
我想他會覺得不止會喜歡
Meaning?
什么意思
Lexi likes to sleep with guys on the first date.
萊西喜歡在初次約會時就和人上床
She claims it's a political statement
她稱之為某種反對在性方面
Against male-domiNated sexual hypocrisy.
男權主宰的虛偽性的政治聲明
Or something.
什么的
Well,can't she just vote?
她投個票不就行了嗎
In her defense,she--she-- she dates very few guys.
在她看來,她約會過的人極少
But once there's one in her sights,that's pretty much it.
一旦她看上某人,那就有得發展了
You still okay?
你還是不介意吧
Yeah.
當然
Whatever. Yeah,whatever.
管他呢,是啊,管他呢
Taking off? Morning meeting in Miami.
要走了嗎,早上在邁阿密有會議
I should be back tomorrow.
明天我應該就回來了
Sure that's wise?
那樣明智嗎
Seems to me the old marriage
依我看舊婚姻的溫度
Thermostat is headed south of late.
可是越來越高了呢
And whose fault is that?
那又是誰的錯呢
Thanksgiving was a disaster because of those files.
那些文件使得感恩節成了一場災難
You think I don't know
你以為我不知道
Who had the combination to that safe?
誰有保險箱的密碼嗎
Every time I think we're making progress...
每次我以為我們有進展了
You show your true colors.
你就讓我看清你的真面目
Hey. Uh,your housekeeper let me in.
你的管家讓我進來的
Good,then she can let you out.
很好,現在她能讓你出去了
What? And tell your friend vanessa
什么,告訴你朋友瓦內薩
It's not wise to fish in our pond.
在我們的池塘里釣魚是不明智的
Mm. Well, she's not my friend.
她不是我的朋友
Really? Because we were just trying to think of a way
真的嗎,因為我正想
To send her a little message.
怎么給她點警告
Feast your eyes,ladies.
飽飽眼福吧,女士們
Well what do you think?
你們覺得怎么樣
I think you shouldn't
我想你不該
Stand in front of the light in that dress.
穿著那條裙子站著燈前
Oh,my god! It's see-through!
天啊,這是透明的
Well,that's one way to be the center of attention.
這是成為焦點的一種方法
At least you don't have to worry about going home alone.
至少你不用擔心要獨自回家了
Oh,what do you guys think Vanessa's wearing to the ball?
你們覺得瓦內薩會穿什么去參加舞會呢
She's going to the ball?
她要參加舞會嗎
Yeah,with Nate.
是啊,和內特一起
Jenny,Isabel's dress looks a little like one yours,
珍妮,伊莎貝爾的裙子和你做得很神似啊
Don't you think? No. Not at all.
你不覺得嗎,不,不覺得
I know of a little something called "lining."
我略懂衣服要加"襯里"
Well,what if you didn't?
要是有人不懂呢
Snowflake or snowfake
雪樹銀花,還是兵不厭詐
either way, it's gonna be a ball
無論如何,舞會還是舞會
Chuck is in for the shock of his life.
恰克送上門來當手下敗將
I have depths he'll never plumb,
我的內涵他根本不懂
But I know every inch of his wafer-thin soul.
但我可對他了如指掌
What do you think? You're right.
哪雙好,你真聰明
Louboutin peep toes,always.
魯布托露趾高跟鞋,一直都是
Hey,just so you know, seeing someone with your ex,
如你所知,看著某人和你前男友在一起
Even if you think you're ready...
即使你以為自己有心理準備了
Not easy. I assume you're talking about
還是很難,我猜你是在說
Your lame outer-boroughs double date last night.
你昨天差勁的四人約會
What happened? Uh,nothing.
發生什么事了,沒什么
It was great... Right up until
挺好的,直到
Dan asked Lexi to go with him to the snowflake ball.
丹邀請萊西和他去雪樹銀花之夜
So they're going to the dance?
這么說他們要一起去嗎
Yeah,and then I found out
是啊,然后我發現
She tends to extend herself to guys on a first date.
她有和初次約會的對象上床的趨向
So? So?! We're--we're friends.
所以呢,所以呢,我們,我們是朋友啊
So shouldn't I,like,give him a heads-up or something?
所以我難道不該,給他個警告什么的嗎
Oh,absolutely.
當然了
Guys hate to be caught off guard with sex on the first date.
男人討厭在初次約會時對性毫無戒心
You're right. You're right.
沒錯,你說得沒錯
I should just not think about it.
我應該不去想它的
Exactly,just like I'm sure Dan doesn't think about
不錯,就像我相信丹不會去想
You and Aaron all horizontal and sweaty.
你和艾倫大汗淋漓地平躺著
Wait,you guys have slept together,haven't you?
等等,你們一起睡過了吧,沒有嗎
Why not?! He's hot, and you actually like him.
干嗎不呢,他很性感,你又真的喜歡他
How often do you find that in the same guy?
這種感覺你能在同一個人身上找到幾次
Which is why I haven't rushed into anything.
所以我沒有倉促行事啊
You wanna wait? Fine. But in the meantime,
你想等,沒事,但與此同時
Dan is going to be taking a ride on the Lexi-coaster.
丹就要搭坐萊西號快車兜風去了
Think about it.
想想吧
Jenny.
珍妮
What are you doing here?
你來這做什么
I'm still mad at you.
我還是很生你的氣
So what,you're gonna kill me
所以呢,你要殺了我
And put me in the garment bag?
然后把我裝袋里嗎
I couldn't sleep last night.
昨晚我睡不著
I was up half the night making this
一直忙活它忙到半夜
Before I realized who it was for.
做完才想起來是給誰的
You made that for me?
你給我做的嗎
Yeah. I mean,um...
是啊,我是說
I said some pretty awful things 'cause I was hurt.
因為很受傷,我說了些很爛的話
So I guess just consider this a peace offering.
我想你就當它是件小小的禮物吧
You'll look great.
你穿會很好看的
I,uh... I don't-I don't know what to say.
我,我不,我不知道該說什么了
Just say you'll try it on.
就說你會試穿下
Okay.
好的
I thought I made it clear
我想我說得很清楚了
That we need to find Chuck the perfect date.
我們需要給恰克找個完美的女伴
Kristin Curran is the loosest girl in our class.
克里斯汀?科蘭是班里最放蕩的女生了
Don't you know
你難道不知道
That Chuck doesn't like his fruit pre-picked?
恰克最恨吃別人挑剩的水果了
She has long hair.
她頭發長
In Poland, long hair symbolizes
在波蘭,長頭發代表著
And Elizabeth Phillips
還有伊麗莎白?菲利普斯
Is somewhere between mormon and moron!
她不是個瘋子,就是個傻子
How did you come up with these?
你怎么找到這些人的
Facebook. I joined few groups.
真人真貌網上,我加了幾個群
This has to be Chuck's dream girl--
恰克心儀的女孩應該是這樣的
Intelligent but not a bookworm,
聰明伶俐,可卻不是書呆子
Strong-willed but still feminine. An equal.
堅強卻不失女人的韻味,跟他地位平等
And he likes brunettes with deep brown eyes.
他喜歡淺黑色的皮膚,深棕色的眼睛
But,Miss Blair,that's you
可是,布萊爾小姐,那是你啊
No,that girl is out there,
不,那個女孩就在某處
And you better hope for your sake that I find her!
為了你的安全著想,你最好希望我找到她
Please. I don't want to shine Mr. Chuck's shoes for month.
拜托,我可不想給恰克先生擦一個月的鞋
Yeah,his shoes if you're lucky. What?
給他擦鞋是你的榮幸,什么
Nothing. Now get back to work. Ticktock,ticktock.
沒事,快點干活,計時開始了
Hello? You know,when you rent a tux in brooklyn,
喂,你知道嗎,在布魯克林租晚禮服的時候
They throw in the shoes.
他們還附贈雙鞋
No,i-i didn't know that. Um,what's going on?
我不知道啊,你怎么了啊
Uh,well,this is probably stupid,
我可能有點多余
But I just wanted to make sure
但我就是想問一下
That this was all okay with you.
你感覺還好吧
You know,uh,you,me, Lexi and Aaron.
就關于你,我,萊西還有艾倫
Yeah,of--of course. Why wouldn't it be?
我挺好的,我怎么會不好
Well,I don't know. Dramatic precedent?
我不知道啊,好多電影里都有類似的情節
Well,I think we've outgrown that.
我們已經沒那么幼稚了吧
Good. Good. Me,too.
那就好,我也是
Uh,you know, I have to say,
我就是想說
I'm really looking forward to this tonight.
我很期待今天晚上的舞會
Oh,okay. Great.
好的,很好
Um,I will--I'll just talk to you later then.
那我,那就等會再聊吧
Yeah,I-I'll see you.
好的,等會見
Yeah.
So...
怎么樣
I-I so appreciate you coming tonight.
你能來我真高興
I know. You've thanked me a dozen times.
我知道,你已經感謝我很多次了
I know. I know,but,um...
我知道,我知道,不過
I wanna thank you...
今天晚上,我想要
Properly
好好的
later tonight.
謝謝你
Really?
真的嗎
There.
好了
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Um,jenny,about the whole Handbag.
珍妮,這整件事,手提包
Here. I'm gonna get going.
這,我要走了
Wait. I have to tell you something.
等一下,我想跟你說點事情
When I flipped out on you yesterday
我昨天跟你發瘋
And asked if you were jealous,
還問你是不是嫉妒
It's because I always have been a little... Of you and dan.
這些都是因為我很嫉妒,嫉妒你和丹
And to me,growing up, you guys had it all.
對于我來講,你們享受了所有成長時的快樂
And it doesn't excuse what I'm about to tell you,but...
不過不管怎么樣我還是想告訴你
It's cool. You don't-- you don't have to tell me.
很好,你,你不用告訴我了
And... No,it's fine.
不用了,沒關系
Um,have fun tonight, though,okay? Bye.
祝你今晚玩的高興,好嗎,再見
Hey. I'm glad you called.
聽見你聲音就開心
There's something I have to talk to you about.
我有些事要跟你說
No,I,um,
不是,我
I'd rather do it tonight in person,actually.
我還是今晚當面告訴你吧
Hello, Mrs. Landingham.
您好,蘭丁漢太太
Could you tell Bart
你能幫我告訴巴特
That I'm waiting for him to go to the snowflake ball?
我在等他一起去雪樹銀花舞會嗎
Well... A meeting?
他在開會嗎
Well,who's it with?
跟誰開會呢
Andrew Tyler?
安德魯?泰勒嗎
Let me call you back.
我等下給你打回去
Hi. Uh,it's me.
你好,是我
Could you inform mr. Bass...
幫我告訴巴斯先生
That my plans have changed?
我改變了計劃
I won't be waiting,
我不等他了
And he shouldn't come to the ball.
也不要讓他去參加舞會了
We all set?
都搞定了嗎
Jenny called after she delivered the dress.
珍妮送完裙子之后給我打了電話
Brooklyn Betty walks in, we cue the song...
那個丑八怪走進來之后我們就放音樂
Hazel's new boyfriend hits her with the spotlight.
黑茲爾的新男友將聚光燈打在她身上
I hate you all.
我恨你們
And we expose her in nothing but her cheap glass slippers.
讓別人只看得到她穿著廉價拖鞋
Nate... Save me a dance?
內特,等下請我跳支舞好嗎
Oh. Uh,yeah. Sure.
好啊,當然
Are you Chuck Bass?
你是恰克?巴斯嗎
Are you Blair's girl? Not bad.
你是布萊爾找來的女孩嗎,不錯嘛
You know,the roof has a spectacular view of the city.
你知道嗎,屋頂上可以看到城市夜景
Excuse me. He's taken. Shoo.
不好意思,他已經有伴了
You look lovely.
你今天真可愛
Not as lovely as I'll look in my limo.
等我坐在我的轎車里,會更可愛的
Where's my prince uncharming?
我的黑馬王子呢
Sandbox rules. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
先到先得,你先讓我看看
Here she comes. Justine,this is Chuck Bass.
她來了,賈斯丁,這是恰克?巴斯
Very nice to meet you.
很高興認識你
You can't be serious.
你是開玩笑的吧
I need to talk to you.
我要跟你談談
Excuse us.
對不起
Looks like tonight's the night.
看來就是今晚了
What,uh,what are you-- what are you talking about?
你在說什么啊,什么今晚
Well,Aaron likes to play things a little close to the vest.
艾倫開始挨得更近
Took a little arm-twisting, but I finally found out
開始給她壓力,不過我明白其中的意思
That Serena gave him the green light for tonight.
瑟琳娜今天晚上是他的了
Oh,you--they-- they haven't had sex?
你是說,他們還沒做過愛嗎
You're not as quick on the uptake
你看起來還挺機靈
As you pretend to be, Humphrey.
可是其實你挺遲鈍的,漢弗瑞
Do you care?
你很在意嗎
I don't. I don't.
不在意,不在意
We both know that I'm you're one and only,
我們都知道我是你的唯一
And a canal street knockoff seemed like the best option.
找個替身似乎是最好的選擇了
My thinking exactly. Fine.
我也是那么覺得,好
You know,if beta-Bass is anything like the original,
要是那個假拜斯跟你有任何相像之處
I've no doubt
那肯定是
That sooner or later, he'll disappointment me.
不管怎么樣,他都會讓我失望的
And I'm curious to see if the new Blair
我也想看看這個新的布萊爾
Has all the features I so enjoyed on the old model.
有沒有我非常喜歡的你身上那些特質
So the bet is still on?
所以,我們的約定還存在嗎
Unless you're prepared to concede?
除非你認輸
To you? Never.
跟你認輸嗎,休想
Hi,Rufus.
好啊,魯弗斯
Where's Bart?
巴特在哪
* That's when I needed you *
我需要你
I'm leaving him.
我要離開他了
I'm doing it for me. I don't expect anything.
是我自己的原因,我沒想讓你做什么
* I kissed you *
我吻了你
Except maybe a dance.
跳支舞還是可以的
* we'd always be *
我們永遠一起
* well,I like you *
我喜歡你
* You like me *
我們兩情相悅
* seems that we fit *
天作之合
* so perfectly *
一對璧人
* you made me *
你的心心相印
* feel worthy *
給我生存意義
* and I've let you *
和我一起
* take care of me *
相偎相依
* we're all right now *
我們打理好自己
* gonna break down the breakdown * *
將要沖破重圍
* move from where we stand *
向著美好的未來,前進
Uh,so you and Aaron seem like you're having a good time.
看起來你跟艾倫處得不錯嘛
So do you guys.
你們不也是
What?
干嘛
Uh,no,uh, Lexi told me about...
沒有,萊西就是跟我說了
Your,your and Aaron's plan tonight,that's all.
你跟艾倫今晚的計劃,沒別的
Oh. I am gonna miss her when she's gone.
她走了我會想她的
No,i only mention it
不,我就是說說罷了
Because we're,you know, we're friends now.
因為,你知道的,我們現在是朋友了嘛
So,uh,is there anything you wanna talk about?
你想不想談談
Well,what's there to talk about?
那,談什么
We've--we've been dating for a while.
我們約會已經約了有段時間了
We've gotten to know each other.
我們已經了解彼此了
It's not like we're rushing into anything.
我們不會倉促行事的
Right. And that's,uh,that's, you know,that's important.
好的,那個,那個可是很重要的
Well,it is to some people. I know Lexi has
對于一些人來說,我知道萊西
A more "come hither" attitude about sex.
偏愛"到此一游"的性愛觀
Right. Wait,what?
好的,等等,什么
Well,she's planning on seducing you tonight.
她打算今晚上勾引你
Seduce--seducing me? I...
勾,勾引我,我...
What does "wow" mean?
你哇什么哇
Well,i-i always assumed that i...
我總假裝我...
Would,uh... You know, again sooner or later.
不久后,你知道的,又會...
Maybe "assumed" is a strong word.
也許"假裝"這個詞用的太過了
"hoped" is probably more accurate.
"希望"才更準確
you need me
你需要我
What?
什么
but I need to
但我更
feel strong
需要你
Mm. Nothing. I just... You and Lexi together...
沒什么,我只是,你和萊西在一起
I-i just thought sex was meaningful to you,you know?
我只是以后,你對性很慎重
Well,it is,
是啊
And especially when I haven't had it in a long time.
尤其是我很長時間沒有過了
Right.
好的
Okay,then. Have fun.
好吧,那,好好享受
Well,Serena,i... I was kidding.
瑟琳娜,我是開玩笑的
There you are.
你在這兒呀
I'm parched. Drinks?
我渴死了,來點喝的
Sure.
好啊
Jenny? What are you doing here?
珍妮,你在這兒干嘛呢
Hi. Uh...
你好...
It--it doesn't matter.
那不重要
I'm ending things with Nate.
我想和內特分手
What?
什么
I never meant to hurt you. Please believe that.
我從來沒想過要傷害你,相信我
Where is she?
她在哪
How long does that subway thingy take?
從地鐵那過來有多遠
Maybe she's not coming.
或許她不來了
Or little J. had second thoughts.
或者,小珍妮可能又后悔了
Vanessa!
瓦內薩
Finally. Showtime.
看吧,好戲開場了
Wow,you look gorgeous. Thank you.
你看上去光彩奪目啊,謝謝
I need to tell you something,
我得跟你說些事兒
And while I do,i need for you not to say anything.
但我說的時候,我要你別說話
Okay.
好的
I've,um...
我從來
I've never...
我從來沒有
Felt this way about anyone before.
對別人有過這樣的感覺
Never.
從來沒有
And it made me do something that I can't believe I did.
這讓我有時會頭腦發昏
Jenny never got your letter.
珍妮從來沒拿到過你的信
That's why you never heard from her again.
這也是你為什么沒收到她回信的原因
I took it before she saw it.
我在她看到之前拿走了
And I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Vanessa!
瓦內薩
Poor Vanessa.
可憐的瓦內薩
Even cinderella
就算是灰姑娘
Was given the courtesy of a stealth getaway.
也能體面地逃跑
Then again,what's a pair of ugly stepsisters
話又說回來,比起珍妮?漢弗瑞
Compared to Jenny Humphrey?
灰姑娘的壞姐姐也甘拜下風
Vanessa,here. Take this. Vanessa,wait.
瓦內薩,披上這個,等等,瓦內薩
Please!
求你了
Looks like it might turn out to be
看起來,這或許會成為
An unhappily ever after for everyone.
日后大家的痛苦回憶
Jenny, did you do that to Vanessa?
珍妮,你給瓦內莎的裙子
Yeah.
是的
You don't understand,though. Oh,she completely--
你不會明白的,不過,她還真完全
She what? She lied? She went behind your back?
她怎么了,她說謊了,她跑出門了
So what?
那又怎么樣
For that she deserved to be publicly humiliated?
那就該被當眾羞辱
She's your friend,Jenny.
她可是你的朋友啊,珍妮
You know,there's no reason for me to tell you this now,
知道嗎,我沒必要再跟你說下去了
But I wrote you this letter after the fashion show,
但我在時裝秀之后寫了這封信給你
Telling you I had feelings for you.
告訴你我喜歡你
I never got that.
我從沒收到過
No,i know. Vanessa stole it.
是的,我知道,瓦內薩偷了它
But she felt so bad about it,
但她很后悔
She came and told me the truth.
然后跑過來告訴了我真相
Okay,look,i...
好吧,瞧,我...
I know what you must think of me right now.
我知道你現在怎么看我的
But if i'd-- if i'd gotten that-Well,I'm glad you didn't.
但如果,如果我收到的話,很高興你沒有
Honestly,you're not who I thought you were.
說實話,你現在已經不是我認識的那個人了
Where are they?
他們在哪
Relax. They'll be here somewhere.
放松點,他們肯定在這兒附近
This is the worst out-of-body experience ever.
這是最糟的一次靈魂出竅的感覺
Hey! Explain this!
喂,干什么呢
After you and Chuck walked off,
你跟恰克出去后
Justine and I got to talking.
賈斯丁跟我談了會
He took me up to the roof, and we looked over the city.
他帶我去了屋頂,我們鳥瞰整個城市
Well,of course he did.
他當然會這么做
We just knew we were meant for each other.
我們發現對彼此有感覺
But she's me,only less.
但她是我的模子,雖然丑了點
I gave her that headband.
發帶還是我給的
We're as surprised as you are.
我們跟你一樣吃驚
Everyone, even our doppelgangers,
各位,就算是我們的跟屁蟲
Can work it out, but we can't?
都能搭上對,我們卻不行
I hate that I have to hurt him.
我不想傷害他
I know it sounds strange,
我知道這聽上去很怪
But I suddenly feel horrible about what I have to do.
我只是突然很厭惡我要做的事
I'd be worried about you if you didn't.
要是你沒有,我才擔心呢
And the kids.
還有這些小孩
Oh,Eric has become so accustomed to him.
艾瑞克對他已經很熟悉了
Eric wants you to be happy.
艾瑞克希望你能開心
I never thought my life would turn out like this.
我從沒想過我的生活會變成這樣
I've always tried to do the right thing.
我總試著要去做正確的事
It's all you can do.
這是你唯一能做的了
Just,uh...
只是
Smile and fake it.
微笑著欺騙自己
Tell me something,rufus.
說出來吧
What?
什么
Something you shouldn't.
那句你不該說的話
I never wanted to weigh in about your relationship withart.
我從沒想過要參與到你的感情糾葛中來
I was...
我只是
Afraid of what I might say.
害怕我會說出口
Which was?
說什么
I let you go on your wedding day because...
在你結婚的時候我把你拱手讓人
I was afraid I couldn't give you what you needed.
是因為我怕不能給你想要的
I wasn't sure what I needed.
我不確定自己想要什么
And I have regretted it every day since.
從此以后我每天活在悔恨中
As much as I appreciate company from the airport,
從機場過來我已經說的夠多的了
I thought I made myself clear.
我認為我說得很明白
Your services are no longer required.
你已經沒什么利用價值了
Trust me,you gave me a final assignment,
相信我,你給了我最后一個任務
And you do wanna know what I found out.
你想知道我都調查到了什么
This isn't a good time,Chuck. She's here.
這不是好時機恰克,她在這里
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Lily's at the ball with rufus humphrey.
莉莉現在和魯弗斯?漢弗瑞一起在舞會上
And from what I'm seeing,
從我目前所見
You should figure something out and get down here now.
你有些事情需要弄清楚還有立刻過來這里
What do you have?
你都查到了些什么
You've been good for him,
你一直對他很好
Good for us.
對我們也很好
I always liked you,
我一直都很喜歡你
Regardless of how I may have acted.
雖然我表現的若無其事
He's on his way here.
他已經在來這的路上了
You owe him a conversation.
你欠他一個解釋
Vanessa!
瓦內薩
Wait.
等等
You stole my letter.
你偷藏了我的信件
I know.
我知道
Is there anything else you wanna tell me?
你還有什么想告訴我的嗎
Pretty sure that was it.
沒什么好說的了
You said you never felt this way about anyone before.
你說過你對別人從來沒有過這種感覺
Is that true?
是真的嗎
Does it matter?
這很重要嗎
Okay,listen, after all we've been through...
好吧,聽著,在我們經歷過這么多以后
When you walked away tonight, all I could think was,
當你今晚離開的時候,我能想到的只有
"she's the one I want to be with."
我想和她白頭到老
So,yeah,it matters.
是的,這很重要
It's easy for you to say
你說的輕巧
Because you didn't just pull a janet jackson
你又沒在在雪樹銀花之夜上
At the snowflake ball.
發生露點事件
You wanna grab a drink?
想不想喝一杯
Yes,i would.
好的
Somewhere dark with no backlighting.
找個一點光都沒有的地方
Well,maybe a little backlighting.
或者有點也行
Mm,let's go. Okay.
走吧,好的
Don't think we didn't see you try and save her.
我們都看見你試圖解救她了
We should've known you didn't have
我們就知道你沒有成功的天賦
What it takes. You never did.
屢戰屢敗
You know,i don't know what's more pathetic--
我告訴你,我很可悲
That I wanted to be one of you, or that I was
因為我想走進你們的圈子
Actually scared of you.
或者說是害怕你們
Either way,that leaves you with pathetic,
不管怎么樣
you and your friend.
你跟你的朋友都很可憐
Uh,oh,vanessa?
瓦內莎嗎
Vanessa is ten times the person you will ever be.
十個你也比不上一個瓦內莎
That is why you hate her so much.
這就是為什么你那么恨她
It's kinda easy for you to talk big
你站著說話不腰疼
When you're hiding out in brooklyn.
其實你就是個膽小鬼
Well,maybe we should change that.
那就應該變變了
I'll see you guys around.
回頭見吧
* hey,hero,what you do? *
帥哥,你在干什么
* again and again *
一遍又一遍
* goes either way *
索然無味
* without you *
沒有你陪
Dance with me.
跟我跳支舞
What's the point,Chuck? We're never gonna be them.
有用嗎,恰克,我們永遠隔著山
You said so. Remember?
你這過說的,記得嗎
It's not for us.
咱倆不可能
Maybe.
也許吧
But I wouldn't change us,
但我們之間不會改變
Not if it meant losing what we have.
不想把僅剩的一點丟了
And what do we have,Chuck? You tell me.
咱們剩什么了,恰克,你倒是說
Tonight.
我們擁有今晚
So shut up...
所以什么都別說
And dance with me.
跟我去跳舞
* goes either way *
索然無味
* goes either way *
索然無味
* without you *
沒有你陪
Hello?
你好
Yes,this is Lily Bass.
我是莉莉?拜斯
Think maybe we should wait for,
我們是不是該等等
Aaron and Serena? I don't know.
艾倫和瑟琳娜,不知道
I thought it might be fun for the two of us to hang out...
我覺得咱倆自己出去找樂子挺好
Alone. Right. Right,alone.
就我們,對,對
Y-you know what? We came with them,so I just--
你看,我們跟他們一起去,這樣子
I wouldn't want to be rude. I mean,uh...
我不想太冒犯,我是說
I don't know. Are you hungry?
我不知道怎么說,你餓嗎
'Cause I know a great place we could go-- - dan. Hey.
我知道一個地方還不錯,丹,你好
Hey,guys. What's up?
你們好,什么事啊
Do--do you mind if I talk to Dan for a second?
你們介意我跟丹單獨談一下嗎
No. No,i don't. I'm gonna--i'll grab us a cab.
不,不介意,我去攔個計程車
I'll get one for us,too.
我也去攔個吧
I just want to apologize for how I acted earlier.
對我之前做的那些我想說聲抱歉
I,um... I had no right.
我,我也沒有做對怎么
No,no apology necessary.
真的沒有必要道歉
Good.
好的
I-I didn't want you to go off tonight
我今晚不想讓你也去
And,uh,do whatever it is you're gonna do,
還有做你應該做的事情
Um,without me just...
但,我已經退出了
Clearing the air first.
先理清情緒吧
Well,uh,well, consider it cleared.
好啊,當作我已經理清了
And by the way,
還有就是
I didn't mean to pry earlier about all that stuff.
我之前跟艾倫說你壞話不是故意的
No,i know.
我知道
Well,uh...
好的
Good,i--good. We can both...
行行,我們應該
Go with clean air.
可以不計前嫌
Yeah.
對吧
Yeah,i guess so.
嗯,我也這樣想
It was meaningful with you.
你對我意義重大
It... It--it was the greatest night of my life.
這是我一生中最美的一個晚上
Mine,too.
我也這么覺得
W-why--why does it feel like
為什么這樣覺得
We're cutting some mythological tie?
我們一刀下去解決了個頑疾
I don't--i don't know, but it--but it does.
我不清楚,好像是解決了
Are we--
我們真的
Serena,where's charles? I-I don't know.
瑟琳娜,查爾斯哪里去了,我不知道啊
I need to find him. Mom,what's wrong?
我得找到他,媽媽出什么事啦
Bart's been in an accident.
巴特出事了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,設想,承擔; (想當然的)認為

聯想記憶
documentary [.dɔkju'mentəri]

想一想再看

adj. 文獻的
n. 紀錄片

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大規模的,大量的,大范圍的

 
senior ['si:njə]

想一想再看

adj. 年長的,高級的,資深的,地位較高的

聯想記憶
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
dossier ['dɔsi.ei]

想一想再看

n. 檔案材料,人事材料,記錄文件,記錄,卷宗

聯想記憶
mellifluous [mə'lifluəs]

想一想再看

adj. 如蜜般的,流暢的 =mellifluent

聯想記憶
extend [iks'tend]

想一想再看

v. 擴充,延伸,伸展,擴展

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 首映式| 避幕 电影| 甜蜜蜜电影粤语无删减版| jixxzz| 天津电视台体育频道| 帕米尔的春天笛子独奏| 美女写真视频网站| 企鹅头像| 风间由美风间ゆみav| 肖叮叮的剿匪记 电视剧免费观看| 故乡之恋简谱| 南营洞1985| 迷妹网| 李子京| 零下100度| 高中历史知识点总结| 小曼哈顿| 游泳池play高h| 黄色网址在线免费播放| 抖音电脑直播| 丁丁历险记电影| 现代企业管理| christie stevens| 欧美黑人乱码avxxxx| 爱的重生| 啊嗯视频| 性监狱电影| 乱世佳人电视剧免费观看完整版 | 大红枣儿甜又香简谱| 希比·布拉奇克| 重回蓝色珊瑚礁| 国产伦理女村支书| tina kay| 热带夜电影| 韶山行研学心得体会| 洛可希佛帝的电影| 燃烧的岁月| 法证先锋2| 暖春| 性监狱电影| 追凶电影|