Gossip girl here
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
這是您了解
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
曼哈頓名流們緋聞的唯一渠道
Serena,where's Charles?
瑟琳娜,查爾斯在哪
Mom,what's wrong?
媽媽,怎么了
Bart's been in an accident.
巴特出車禍了
My father is dead because of your father.
我爸爸就是被你爸爸害死的
My father met with you right before he died.
我爸爸在去世前剛剛見過你
I want to know what you told him that night.
我想知道那晚你跟他說了什么
No,it's no one's fault.
不,沒有誰錯了
Yes,it is. It's your fault. His blood is on your hands
不,這是你的錯,你的雙手沾滿了他的血
I want you to come to buenos aires with me for christmas.
希望你圣誕節和我一起去布宜諾斯艾利斯
I-I don't want to say no, but I-I-I have to.
我,我不想拒絕的,但是我必須說不
My family is a disaster.
我的家庭現在一團糟
Are you sure it's your family you don't want to leave
你確定那是你不想離開的原因嗎
I don't want you to go with him.
我不想讓你跟他一起去
Well,you're too late. I already told him i would.
那你來晚了,我已經答應他了
Tell him you're not.
告訴他你不去了
It's not about Aaron. It's a-- it's about our parents.
這跟艾倫沒有關系,是我們的父母
What about our parents?
我們父母怎么了
They're in love.
他們兩情相悅
I already asked my mom not to follow her heart once,
我曾經自私地拆散了媽媽的感情
And I just-I'm not gonna do it again.
不想再殘忍一次
Come away with me.
跟我一起走吧
Let's take that trip we didn't take last year,
我們去去年沒去成的旅行吧
There's something you need to know.
有件事我必須告訴你
Just tell me one thing.
就告訴我一件事
Was it a boy or a girl?
是男孩還是女孩
I will stand by you through anything.
我都會與你共同進退
Why would you do that?
你為什么這樣
Because i love you.
因為,我愛你
Well,that's too bad.
那太糟了
Gossip girl here, welcoming you to the new year
八卦天后在此,歡迎來到新的一年
When Manhattan nights who flew South
當夜幕圍繞地球一周
for the sun return to
再次降臨
Their park avenue purchase
曼哈頓的時候
Which means I have a lot of catching up to do
我又有一些事情可以八卦了
Word is Serena Van Der Woodsen in Tango in the New Year
先說瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森在布宜諾斯艾利斯
in the applause of Buenos Aires
的掌聲中跳探戈迎來了新年
Guess that means lonely boy
我想那就是說一個孤單的男孩
Was all long when the clock told 12
寂寞地聽見了12點鐘響
and what of little J
小珍妮怎么樣了呢
There it is Thank God
你來了,哇
Rumor is she is trading runways for whole world
謠言說她正忙于全球貿易呢
I dont learn something
我不知道你在搞什么
So long, High fashion
別了,時尚設計
Hello high school
高中,我來了
So what did your dad say when you told him
你爸爸怎么說,當你告訴他你想
You wanted to go back to Constance?
重回康士坦次呢
Ha. well, it wasn't so much words as a whoop.
哈哈,沒什么,他沒有向我咆哮
No he actually called headmistress queller
不,實際上他在平安夜
At home at night on christmas eve.
就已經給"鐵血女校長"打過電話了
So you know, i still don't understand your sudden flip.
你知道嗎,我還是無法理解你的離家出走
I don't know.
我不知道
I... I guess it was the snowflake ball.
我,我想"雪樹銀花"舞會
I just felt 15 again for a second,
讓我感覺又回到了15歲
and it felt kind of good. I don't know.
這樣感覺很好,我也說不清了
Blair waldorf has been spotted
現場播報,布萊爾?霍道夫
Making inroads at the Colony Club.
準備襲卷"僑民俱樂部"
With high school nearing its end,
高中生活接近尾聲
Has queen b. found a new social ladder to climb?
是不是B女王要向新的社交圈進軍了呢
So there's still no word from Chuck?
所以還是沒有恰克的消息嗎
M.i.a. since the day after the funeral.
從葬禮之后的第二天就失蹤了
Uncle Jack went to go look for him. Wait.
杰克叔叔已經去找他了,等下
Since when do you have an uncle Jack?
你什么時候有個杰克叔叔的呢
It's Bart's younger brother.
他是巴特的弟弟
He does something for Bass industries in Australia.
他在澳大利亞打理拜斯的產業
He landed and kind of took charge. somebody had to.
他過來幫忙處理些事情,這是他該做的
So the only real question remaining
所以現在剩下的真正的問題是
Is where in the world is Chuck Bass?
恰克?拜斯現在在世界的哪個角落呢
And is he ever coming back?
還有他還會回來嗎
Mm. dad, hey.
嗨,爸爸
I was just e-mailing Vanessa. here. let me take that.
我正給瓦內薩發郵件呢,來,把包給我
Is she still up with her parents? Yeah.
她還在她父母那里嗎,是啊
Yeah, you know, I didn't expect you back
還有你知道嗎,我沒想到你
Until this afternoon.
今天下午就能回來
The search for my sculptor hit a dead end.
我的搜尋雕刻家的行動進了死胡同
Sc--wait. I thought it was a painter.
等下,我覺得應該是畫家吧
Sculptor, painter... uh, he's sort of into mixed media.
雕刻家,畫家,他或她是個全能藝術家
Or she. still not sure about that.
還不是很確定呢
I can't believe you didn't find him
我真不敢相信你沒有找到你想要的他
or her.
或她
Hey, it's good to see you. Hey.
嗨,見到你真好,嗨
Where's your sister? Oh, she left for school already.
你妹妹呢,她去上學了
Yeah, sigh of relief all around.
嗯,終于可以省心了
In fact, I should get going myself.
事實上,我該出門了
Why don't I go with you?
為什么不叫上我一起呢
Well, because I'm not a third grader anymore.
因為我已經不是個三年級的小學生了
Come on. we can catch up.
來吧,讓我們一起出去
Today's the first day of your last semester.
今天是你最后一個學期的開學日
Allow me a trip down nostalgia lane.
讓我也有個懷舊之行吧
All right, that's fine. but no hugs.
那好吧,但是不要擁抱我
Of course, the Colony Club
眾所周知, "僑民俱樂部"
is the oldest,
是這座城市歷史最久
most prestigious ladies' club in the city.
最有聲望的名門貴婦俱樂部
I'm honored just to be considered.
我很榮幸也在入圍受邀的人名表上
Oh, miss Blair, they must take you as member.
布萊爾小姐,她們必須邀你成為會員
They must do nothing, Dorota.
任何事對于她們都不是必須的,多洛塔
It's the Colony Club, the most exclusive club in new york, "僑民俱樂部"
它是紐約
Which means the world.
乃至世界上最獨一無二的俱樂部
Now when the selection committee comes over tomorrow,
現在就盼著明天選拔委員會的到來
Things have to be perfect.
希望一切都能如愿以償
It's my first step to building the kind of life I want--
這是為了建立我自己想要的生活的第一步
One without...
一個沒有
Mr. Chuck?
恰克先生嗎
Shh.
噓
Shh.
噓
It's a new year, Dorota--
已經是新的一年了,多洛塔
Time to focus on a new, unencumbered future.
是朝著嶄新無礙的未來進軍的時候了
I'm back.Got him. Headed to apartment
我回來了,來接他去公寓
Then again...
又來了
To deny one's past is to deny one's self.
否認過去就是否認自我
We'll discuss the party on our way.
我們在路上接著討論聚會的事情
So you really haven't thought about it? Jenny.
珍妮,所以你實際上都沒有考慮過嗎
Yeah? I asked if you were nervous about Penelope
什么,你是不是還那事會擔心呢
And the mean girls.
要去面對佩內洛普和那些小氣鬼女孩們
Please, Eric. really, in the past four months,
艾瑞克,拜托,過去的四個月
I have faced down Eleanor Waldorf,
我受窘于埃莉諾?霍道夫
I've hijacked a society gala, I had my entire collection
我破壞了社團紀念活動,我全部的設計
Torched by a crazy model and was basically homeless,
都被個瘋模特一把火燒了,淪落到無家可歸
So I can handle high school.
所以我可以搞定這點高中生的小事
Okay, I'm a little nervous.
老實說,我有點緊張
Jenny, you're really here.
珍妮,你真的回來啦
I was so happy when I heard you were coming back.
聽到你回來的消息,我真的很開心
Wow. um, thanks, Nelly. That's really nice.
謝謝你,內麗,謝謝你的好意
Nelly? I think you need your prescription checked.
內麗嗎,我想你需要去看看醫生
Do you realize who you're talking to?
你知道自己在和誰說話嗎
And I don't see you holding
我沒看你在我的兩大杯飲料中加入
My double tall no foam dry cup with two splendas.
兩包代糖,這就不是無泡沫低熱量的飲料了
We'll have to punish her.
我們要懲罰她
Is that always how they treat you?
這就是她們常用來對待你的方式嗎
Why would you put up with that?
那你為什么還和她們待一起
She's been gone a-a while.
她就一度脫離她們的姐妹團
If I even dreamed of defecting,
如果我要脫離或背叛她們
Penelope and the others would make my life hell
佩內洛普和她們會讓我沒好日子過
Or more hell.
或者永無天日
I-I better go.
我得走了
I'm glad you're back.
還有你可以回來,我真的很高興
Thanks.
謝謝
So Nelly Yuki is
所以內麗?尤琪是
The new old Jenny Humphrey.
過去的珍妮?漢弗瑞的翻版
Hey. uh, you can't get involved.
嗨,你不該摻和進去
I know. it's...
我知道,它是
I know.
我知道
Blair.
布萊爾
You came to greet us.
你來迎接我們
No you, Jack.
不包括你,杰克
Chuck. You said you found him.
恰克呢,你說你找到他了
In bangkok. he was staying at our hotel there.
在曼谷,他正在我們的酒店享受呢
I mean, you hear the term "den of iniquity,"
我是說,你聽說過"藏污納垢"的習語嗎
But until you really see it-- Do you have him or not?
但等到你親眼目睹,你找到他還是沒啊
Nephew mine?
我的侄子呢
Tell his teachers he'll be taking a personal day.
幫他和老師請個事假
Why are you following me?
你干嘛跟著我啊
Go home and get ready for my party.
趕快回家去準備我的聚會
Yes, Miss Blair.
好的,布萊爾小姐
You got me here safe and sound, so...
你把我安全舒適地帶到這里了,那么
Yeah.Uh, l-let's, uh, make a plan for tonight.
我們來籌劃下今晚的安排吧
I missed you on Christmas and New Year's.
我圣誕和新年時都想死你了
Hold on.
稍等
All right.
好的
Rufus humphrey.
魯弗斯?漢弗瑞
Mr. humphrey, this is beth
漢弗瑞先生,我是貝絲
From child services in dorchester.
來自多爾切斯特市的兒童服務中心
Yeah. thanks for calling me back.
謝謝你給我回電
Uh, in response to your query,
關于您的詢問
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
We don't have any record of such an adoption.
我們沒有任何關于收養的記錄
I spent the last two weeks striking out
我花了兩周的時間查遍了
At every adoption agency in Boston,
波士頓的每一個收養機構,都毫無結果
So I'm not exactly surprised.
所以你的答復也在我的意料之中
You know, most likely, this was a private adoption.
你知道,這很可能是私人的收養
Your only avenue is to check with the mother,
你唯一的途徑是去問孩子的母親
The one who gave up the child?
是她拋棄了孩子,不是嗎
Yeah, I know. I-I was actually about to do that.
我知道了,我也正準備這么做
Um, I guess I was just hoping there was another way.
我只是希望可以再找到其他的途徑
Hey. you're back.
嗨,你回來啦
Yeah. just. I literally drove here from the airport.
是啊,我直接從機場飚到這里
Well, you look tan.
酷,你看起來有點曬成了小麥色
Well, it is summer in Buenos Aires.
是啊,布宜諾斯艾利斯還是夏天呢
That's right. southern hemisphere,
沒錯,那里是南半球
Beauty of a round globe-- I broke up with Aaron.
美麗的環球之旅,我和艾倫分手了
When?
什么時候
How about three hours after we left New York?
在我們上飛機之后的三小時
Which was maybe not the brightest idea
對于一段15小時的兩人航程之旅
On a 15-hour flight.
不是個明智之舉
When I landed, I got an E-mail from my mom
等我落地后,收到我媽的郵件
Saying that she and your dad weren't gonna be together,
說她和你爸爸不會在一起了
Now or ever.
目前或將來都不可能了"
I know. I tried calling you before you left.
我知道,我試圖在你離開前打電話給你的
If you knew, you--I-I mean, you know, you could have
如果你早知道了,我想說,你會不會
Called or--or E-mailed.
打電話或電郵我
Of course, unless you didn't want to.
當然,除非你不想那么做
No. I needed to make sure that
不是的,我需要先確定
when the dust settled, we still felt the same.
等到塵埃落定,我們還會依然相愛
And do you?
那么說你還愛我嗎
Yes.
是的
Do you?
你呢
Spotted--s. and lonely boy
現場播報,瑟琳娜和孤獨男孩
Kicking off the new year like it's last year.
舊情復燃,迎來新的一年
Who knows,maybe third times the charm,
誰知道呢,也許經歷三次后才找回激情
But let's not break up the bubbly just yet.
現在還是不要打擾他們的浪漫氣氛
Oh! I missed you so much.
我想死你了
Not as much as I missed you.
我也想死你了
Hey, did, uh, Jack ever find Chuck?
杰克找到恰克了嗎
Yeah, what was left of him.
找到了,他們一起來的
I'm surprised they made it through customs.
他們居然過得了海關安檢
Chuck's body odor could have given a contact high
恰克的體臭足以熏暈
To half of manhattan.
半個曼哈頓城的人
S., I have to tell you something. S
我有事要告訴你
I did something so stupid. B., what is it?
我做了件蠢事,B怎么了
I told Chuck I loved him. Oh, my gosh. That's great.
我跟恰克說我愛他,天啊,太好了
Great? No, it's awful. Not only did he not say it back,
好嗎,不,太糟了,他不但沒有回應
But he disappeared for a month.
而且還消失了一個月
If I could just go back
如果能回到過去
And strangle myself as the words come out.
我會在開口之前把自己給勒死
No, I'm sure Chuck will say it back.
不,我相信恰克會有所回應的
He was probably thinking about you
說不定在離開的這段日子里
The whole time he was gone.
他一直在思念你
Not unless I was a thai hooker named Bo.
除非我是一個叫波的泰國妓女
And there's something else.
要么就是其它烏七八糟的東西
This is my news. When I was in Buenos Aires--
我的新聞就是,在布宜諾斯艾利斯時…
A postcard would have been fine.
謝謝你的明信片
I'm really happy for you. I'm gonna go vomit now.
真為你們高興,我要先去吐了
Happy new year. She just needs time.
新年快樂,她還需要時間
Hey, listen. I have an idea.
聽著,我有個主意
Uh, your last class today-- is is--is it,
你今天的最后一節課
By any chance, incredibly "unmissably" fascinating?
該不會碰巧"不得缺席"吧
Why? Do you have something in mind?
怎么了,你想怎樣呢
Hello, Rufus.
你好,魯弗斯
Lily.
莉莉
How was your--
你的…
I want to know where my child is.
我想知道我的孩子在哪
We already talked about that.
我們已經談過了
Do you realize I had to say, "my child"
你注意到我只能說"孩子"嗎
Because I still don't know if it's a boy or girl?
因為我還不知道是男是女
I shouldn't have come.
我不該到這兒來的
I just spent the last two weeks
整整兩周的時間
Knocking on the door of every adoption agency in Boston,
我遍訪了波士頓所有的收養所
Hoping to avoid this conversation.
希望能不麻煩你
But they all told me I had to ask the mother,
但他們都讓我問問母親
so I'm asking.
我只好來問問你了
I told you before Christmas. When I gave him up--
圣誕節前我就告訴你了,當我拋棄他時…
So it's a boy. That's something, I guess.
這么說是個男孩,猜測而已
I also gave up the right to go looking for him,
我同時放棄了對他的探望權
And I'm not gonna allow you to bulldoze into his life.
我也不會允許你去擾亂他的生活
It's not fair.
這對他不公平
How is that fair to me?
對我就公平了嗎
When was I asked if I was okay with it?
有人考慮過我的感受嗎
Because it's just you not wanting anyone to find out.
僅僅只因為你想掩人耳目
Oh, no. I've given up on that. Charles already knows,
不,我不再妄想了,查爾斯已經知道了
Although I actually believe he won't say anything.
盡管我相信他不會泄露半個字
I have a right to know my son.
我有權知道我的兒子是誰
And he has the right to his own life,
他有權過自己的生活
Just like you've had yours.
正如你也有自己的生活一樣
I was gonna be a rock star, remember?
我差點成為一個搖滾歌星,記得嗎
Instead I had two kids,
后來我有了兩個孩子
and I was there to take them to school every morning
早上送他們上學
and talk about their days at night.
晚上和他們一起討論學校的生活
And if someone came to me and said I could trade that
如果有人說,用這些經歷能夠換來
For the life I wanted when I was 19, I wouldn't.
我19歲時夢寐以求的生活,我不干
Being a father's who I am.
做父親是我的職責
Don't take that away.
別剝奪我的職責
I'm sorry. I can't.
對不起,我做不到
Then I'll find him without your help.
那么我自己想辦法找他
They treat her like their servant.
他們把她當成傭人了
And it is none of your business.
這不關你的事
It's a new year, remember?
現在是新的一年了,記得嗎
New leaf, new Jenny Humphrey.
全新的面貌,全新的珍妮?漢弗瑞
Yeah.
好
Um, Nelly?
內麗
Okay, no. That's not okay.
夠了,不行,那樣不行
And here we go.
又來了
Hi. Penelope, can I talk to you for a second?
你好,潘娜洛普,能跟你聊聊嗎
So I don't mean to intrude on your authority or whatever,
我并不是有意侵犯你的權威
But... could you maybe be a little nicer to Nelly?
但是,你們能不能對內麗友善一點
Sure. Why not?
當然可以
Really?
真的嗎
We're not monsters, J. Nelly's our friend.
我們不是女魔頭,J內麗是我們的朋友
Oh, look at that. Nelly, can you help me...
這可怎么辦,內麗,作為朋友
As a friend?
能幫幫我嗎
Oh, not with a napkin. It Smudges.
別用紙巾,會弄臟的
Use your finger.
用手指擦
Okay, no. That's enough.
不要,太過分了
Nelly, let's go.
內麗,我們走
Do you know what you're doing, little J.?
你知道自己在做什么嗎,小珍妮
I'm not little J. anymore.
別再叫我小珍妮了
Thank you so much. Just keep walking.
太謝謝你了,快走吧
Hazel?
黑茲爾
Clean my shoe.
把我的鞋擦干凈
You want to get kicked out?
你想被開除嗎
Hello to you, too, lover. Long time no see.
你好,親愛的,好久不見
Put that out.
把它掐了
You didn't say the magic word.
你沒說那三個字
What are you even doing here?
你來這兒做什么
You should be passed out or hooked up to an i.v.
你不是應該不省人事的打著吊針嗎
I didn't want to miss the first day of school...
我不想錯過新學期的第一天
Though it looks like I already did.
看起來我已經錯過了
That's the only reason you came here?
僅僅是因為這個嗎
Not because you had something to tell me? Like what?
而不是因為有話要對我說,比如呢
You know like what. Look at me.
你知道的,看著我
Who are you?
你到底是誰
Chuck Bass.
恰克?拜斯
Please tell me that's not what I think it is.
真不敢相信我看到了什么
Hey, dad.
爸,你好
Um, you know, Serena was... she was...
知道嗎,瑟琳娜她…她…
We're busted.
我們被逮個正著
Hi, Mr. Humphrey. Happy new year.
漢弗瑞先生,新年快樂
Serena. So you two are back together?
瑟琳娜,看來你們復合了
Yeah. right? I mean, we--yeah, we are. we're back together.
沒錯,對吧,我們確實是復合了
I think Serena should be getting home.
我想瑟琳娜該回家了
What?
什么
No.
不
I don't like the two of you being here alone when I'm not.
我不喜歡你們倆單獨在這里
Are you-- are you kidding?
你是…是在開玩笑吧
Dan, this is my home.
丹,這里是我家
I-I would appreciate if you respect that.
希望你能尊重我的意見
Yeah, I-I should go. Um, it's a school night,
對,我要走了,今晚有課
And I haven't seen my mom yet, so...
我還沒見到我媽,所以…
Okay, yeah. I'll--I'll get you a cab.
好吧,我去…我去攔出租車
Good night, Mr. Humphrey.
晚安,漢弗瑞先生
I'm telling you...
聽著
This is a mistake.
這是個錯誤
Miss Waldorf, this is not normal.
霍道夫小姐,不能這樣
Headmistress queller,
校長
Charles is in no state to represent himself,
查爾斯現在神志不清
And as Mrs. Bass is--
而拜斯夫人…
Van der woodsen. My father is dead.
是范德?伍德森,我父親已經死了
Is indisposed with grief.
沉浸在悲痛之中
Someone has to be here, so I am.
必須有人陪同他,所以我來了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉來晚了
Jack Bass, Chuck's uncle.
杰克?拜斯,恰克的叔叔
How are you?
您好
Uncle Jack. What a surprise.
杰克叔叔,真是想不到
How have you been?
最近怎么樣
Uh-huh. So you don't remember our rickshaw ride
看來你不記得我們在塞隆路上
Down selon road? the 15-hour flight?
一起坐人力車,和15個小時的旅程了
That was you? That was me.
那個是你嗎,正是我
Thank you, Jack, but I've got this covered.
謝謝你,杰克,但我已經是擔保人了
I figured, principal's office,
我認為,校長要找的
One needs a parent or a guardian.
是孩子的父母或監護人
Parents being dead--sorry, Chuck--
父母雙亡,對不起,恰克
I'm the closest thing,
我就是最親的人了
So what seems to be the problem?
出了什么問題
I found Charles smoking marijuana on school property.
我發現查爾斯在學校吸食大麻
It was hash, actually.
實際上,那是麻醉劑
I find it gives a softer high.
它的快感更柔和
Right.
沒錯
The evidence seems questionable.
證據好像不夠確鑿
Would you stop?
說夠了沒
I think we can all agree
我們大家都知道
That Charles has been through an ordeal.
查爾斯正在經歷一次劫難
He's clearly out of his right mind
他顯然已經失去了理智
And can't be held responsible for his actions.
無法為自己的所作所為負責
It's temporary insanity.
但這是暫時的精神錯亂
Headmistress,
校長
No court of law could find him guilty of a crime.
他所做的沒有任何法律機構能判定他的罪行
How can we?
我們怎么可以說他犯罪了呢
Mr. Bass has been through a lot.
巴斯先生已經知道錯了
Do you promise me
你能不能保證
That nothing like this will ever happen again?
這種事情再也不會發生了
Pop quiz--what do you get when you cross Chuck Bass,
突擊測驗,你走過恰克?拜斯邊時
A billion dollars and Bart cold in the ground?
能不能感覺到他與生俱來傲慢和冷血
For you, headmistress...
校長,為了你
Anything.
和所有人
Freefall.
完了
Everyone...
無論做什么
It has been a pleasure.
都是我的榮幸
So what kind of suspension are we looking at?
這樣應該是受什么樣的處分呢
Hey, Dan.
丹,起來啦
Morning, Jenny.
早啊,珍妮
Okay. what's with the cold front?
你們還在冷戰嗎
Nothing. Eat your breakfast.
沒什么,吃你的早飯
Dad doesn't want me dating Serena.
爸爸不讓我和瑟琳娜在一起
Wait. what? You guys are back together?
什么,你們又在一起了
How did I not know this?
怎么我不知道
I'd rather we didn't discuss this right now.
我們最好現在別討論這個
Dad, Serena's, like, the best thing
爸爸,瑟琳娜是丹這輩子遇到過的
That's ever happened to Dan. I mean, she's smart,
最美好的東西,我是說,她很聰明
She's funny, and she's, like, nine levels hotter than him.
她很幽默,她比丹好上百倍
Thank you.
謝謝哦
But she's right.
但是她說的很對
Come on. get onboard. Dan, Serena. Dan, Serena. whoo!
你們公開吧,丹和瑟琳娜,瑟琳娜和丹
Okay. Dad is not into cheering.
好吧,爸爸好像并不高興
Am I really supposed to pretend like this has nothing to do
我該裝做什么都不知道嗎
With what happened between you and Lily before Christmas?
你和莉莉在圣誕前,干了些什么
Wait. What happened with him and Lily?
等下,他和莉莉怎么了
What happened between you and Lily?
你和莉莉怎么了
It's none of your business.
不關你的事
Oh, so you can tell me not to date Serena,
你能讓我不和瑟琳娜來往
But I can't say anything about you and Lily?
難道我就不能說說你和莉莉
Him and Lily what?
他到底和莉莉怎么啦
Somebody, please.
你們誰告訴我
I think you need to leave for school.
我覺得你該去上學了
Oh, you're not gonna walk me today?
你今天不送我嗎
I'm heartbroken.
我心情不好
Okay, dad. Seriously?
爸爸,沒那么嚴重吧
You're gonna be late. No, I'm not.
再不走你要遲到了,還早呢
Yes, I am.
好吧,不早了
Dan, wait up.
丹,等等我
Nelly has put in a full year of loyal service.
內麗一整年都很忠心
She should be allowed to leave without reprisals.
她離開的時候不該受到報復
For example, people breaking into her locker
比如,有人撬開了她柜子
And smashing her glasses.
砸爛了她的眼鏡
I see. Rebuttal?
了解,不反駁一下嗎
First, there has been a long tradition
首先,自古以來都有一個傳統
Of newer members being subjected to more... attention,
新來的人總是要給她們多點"關照"
Some of the things I had to do? Disgusting.
真惡心,我必須要這樣做嗎
Oh, I remember. I made you do them.
我想起來了,是我要你們干的
But more importantly, once people find out you can quit,
但是一旦人們發現你要退出
The girls at the steps will be finished.
我們就會想辦法把她解決掉
Come on, Blair. What's your decision?
拜托,布萊爾,你想怎樣
Tonight I'm hosting the selection committee of the colony club.
今晚我要辦個僑民俱樂部選拔會
You're getting into the colonclub?
你想要去那個俱樂部
They never take girls from high school.
她們從來不收高中生
I know. I was surprised, too.
當然,我也很吃驚
That's not entirely true.
他們也不完全這樣
The point is, enough of this high school nonsense.
關鍵是,大家都聽夠了這些高中生的流言蜚語
Nelly or no Nelly, who cares?
是不是內麗都不會有人關心的
I have enough going on already.
我已經夠煩的了
God!
神啊
Blair's leaving us behind.
布萊爾不管我們了
It's like the end of an era.
布萊爾的時代過去了
We're more than any one member,
現在我們不用聽誰的了
And the only way Nelly is leaving is in a body bag.
內麗更不可能全身而退了
God, p., tone down the crazy.
天哪,別犯傻了
When I left for Argentina, my Mom acted like
我去阿根廷的時候,我媽和你爸
she and your Dad were riding off into the sunset together,
好像說要一起去度假看日落
Then three hours later, he tells you it's over.
可是幾個小時以后,他卻說一切結束了
We were so happy for ourselves.
我們自己光顧著高興了
We--we never asked what happened between them.
我們從來沒有顧慮過他們的感受
And so--so what do we do?
那我們該怎么辦
I don't know, but we have to do something, Dan.
我也不知道,但是總不能什么都不做吧
I need to talk to you.
我想和你好好談談
Yeah, I'm-I'll see you later.
好吧,待會兒見
Have you seen Chuck today? No. why?
你今天見過恰克嗎,沒有,怎么了
Did he come home last night?
昨晚上他回家了嗎
No, Blair, I don't know. What's wrong?
沒有,布萊爾,出什么事了嗎
Yesterday queller caught him smoking hash at school.
昨天主任發現他在學校吸毒
There was a meeting,
為了這個他們開了個會
And to say it went badly would be an understatement.
現在校方還沒有說怎么處理
I'm worried.
我擔心死了
Blair, it's Chuck.
布萊爾,那是恰克
He's somewhere blowing off steam. It's what he does.
他可能只是在發泄,他就是這樣
He'll show up in a couple days
過幾天就會好的
Minus a few million brain cells and some liver tissue.
只是傷了點腦細胞和肝臟而已
That's true.
也是
He always disappeared.
他總是會這樣消失
Marrakech, Prague.
無論他去哪里,馬拉喀什,布拉格
And he always came back,
他去了總是會回來的
Tie perfectly knotted.
事情總是會圓滿地結束
But this time,
但是這次不同
When I looked in his eyes...
現在我看著他的眼睛
I couldn't see him anymore.
我都不知道他在想什么
You're really worried.
真的把你急壞了
Okay, um, okay. uh, just give it till tonight,
好的,我們等等,到晚上再說
And if he hasn't shown up, we'll help you.
如果他再不出現,我們都會幫你的
I gotta get to class. I'm sorry.
我要去上課了
Dorota, is everything ready for the colony ladies?
多洛塔,俱樂部的事情準備得怎么樣了
No, not yet. I have somewhere to go first.
不,我先去下其他地方
Ow. Watch it! Sorry.
看著點路,不好意思
Oh, my god.
我的天
They've got our table.
他們搶了我們的位子
Here they come.
她們來了
Just let me do the talking.
你們別動,我來和她們說
I think I'm gonna be sick. Yeah, try not to do that.
我有點害怕,不用害怕
Isabel's gonna count to three.
伊莎貝爾,數到三
If you've not vanished by then, I will not be responsible.
如果那時候你們不消失,我就不客氣了
one.
一,
Actually, I'd grab a table.
要是我的話就先占張桌子
They're filling up pretty fast.
不然馬上其他桌子也沒了
Sit anywhere, guys. The tables belong to everyone.
大家隨便坐,桌子上沒寫名字
Two.
二
You're gonna pay for this, Jenny Humphrey. I promise.
你會為此付出代價的,珍妮?漢弗瑞
You will pay.
等著瞧
So should I keep counting?
我還要繼續數嗎
Oh, shut up, is.
閉嘴,我們走
Daddy? I need you to call headmistress queller.
爸爸,你打個電話給校長
There's a girl bullying me.
剛才有個女孩欺負我
Hello, Chuck.
恰克
I thought I'd find you here.
我就知道能在這里找到你
Blair.
布萊爾
Ladies, could you give us a moment?
女士們,你們回避一下
I thought you sold this place.
你不是把這兒賣了嗎
I bought it back last night.
昨晚我又買回來了
Owner took me to the cleaners,
賣家狠狠地敲了我一筆
But some things are worth the price.
不過有些東西就是值
You should go home.
你該回家
Lily, Serena, Eric--
莉莉,瑟琳娜,艾瑞克...
That is not my home or my family.
那不是我家和家人
Fine. Go to the Palace.
那好啊,去旋宮飯店住啊
Just get out of here.
就是別呆在這兒
Well, that would be rude
你真沒禮貌
Since I'm throwing a party here tonight.
我今晚要在這里舉辦一場派對
I just posted it on "Gossip Girl."
我已經在八卦天后上登了
Maybe you'll grace us with a dance.
你也可以來加入我們
Chuck, stop.
恰克,閉嘴
All this doesn't help. It isn't you.
這些都無濟于事,一點都不像你
Wrong.
你錯了
Bart may have been a bastard,
巴特可能是個雜種
But he saw me better than anyone.
但是他把我看得比誰都重
I'm simply living up to my potential.
我的本能叫我這么做
It's time to let go of your fantasies.
不要做白日夢了
I don't believe you.
我才不相信你
That's your business.
你不相信是你的事
Now is that it,
我就是這樣
Or were you going to tell me you love me again?
你還要和我說你愛我嗎
Why did you even come back?
你還回來干嘛
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
So what are we looking for again?
我們要找什么來著
Uh, notes, messages,
比方說便簽紙,短信什么的
anything that seems tied to my mom.
所有關于我媽媽的線索
I don't--I don't see why I had to come.
我不明白我為什么一定要來
He doesn't want me here.
他不想讓我來
I figure he's less likely to murder me with witnesses.
我想有人在的話他殺我的可能性會小些
Yes. that makes sense.
也有道理
Oh, my God.
天啊
He asked my mom to marry him, and she said no.
他向我媽媽求婚然后被我媽媽拒絕了
That's why he's angry.
所以他很生氣
yeah, that's my mom's ring.
這個是給我媽媽的戒指
She gave it back to him before Christmas.
她在圣誕節之前還給了我爸爸
It was a-- it was a good theory, though. oh.
不過你想象力不錯
Oh.
哦
It's Blair. she--she needs me. I have to go.
是布萊爾,她要我過去,我得走了
Call me if you find something.
如果你找到什么線索的話給我個電話
And what if he tries to kill me?
如果他要把我殺了怎么辦
South boston adoption agency.
南波士頓領養中心
New year, the same old story.
新的一年,舊的故事
The darkest secrets
最黑暗的秘密
Are always the ones that hit closest to home.
總是最先浮出水面
Hello?
你好
Miss Blair, where have you been?
布萊爾小姐,你去哪里了
The colony club ladies will be here.
僑民俱樂部的人馬上就要來了
I just need ten minutes.
我只需要十分鐘
What happened?
發生什么事了嗎
Penelope and the girls
佩內洛普那幫人
Got their parents to call queller.
叫他們的父母打電話擺平我們
They say I'm bullying them.
她們說我欺負她們
Wow. oh, my god, I--th-that is kind of genius.
天啊,她們還真是天才
She wants me to try to handle it by myself,
她叫我自己應付這件事
Which basically means, roll over and take it.
也就是說吃不了兜著走
I don't even understand.
我不太懂
Why won't Penelope just let you quit?
她們為什么直接叫你走人呢
she's probably afraid I'll tell people
可能她害怕我把
she's sleeping with her dad's junior partner.
她跟她爸爸的合作伙伴上床的事說出去
I mean, the things I know...
我是說,我知道的一些事情
No. Penelope would kill me... literally.
不行,佩內洛普會把我殺了,真的
Yeah. we'll see.
好吧,我們走著瞧
How much do you know?
你都知道些什么
Dan, if you're here to argue
丹,你是來吵架的吧
what were you looking for in Boston?
你在波士頓找什么東西
I-I know it's not a painter and I know it's not a sculptor,
我知道肯定不是一副畫或者雕塑什么的
Or--or whatever story it was you couldn't keep straight.
你不能就這么瞞著我
H-hold on. how do...
等一下,你是怎么知道
Uh, did, uh, Chuck Bass say something to you?
是恰克?拜斯跟你說了什么嗎
Chuck ba--what?
恰克?拜斯,什么
Wh--so wait, y-you're telling me
所以,你現在要告訴我
That Chuck Bass knows something about our life,
恰克?拜斯知道一些我不知道的
And I don't know?
關于我們的事
I can't talk to you about this right now.
我現在還不能跟你說這些
You know, if it was just your life, I would say fine.
如果這只是你自己的事我就不管了
But it's not. it's--it's mine, and it's Serena's.
但是它還牽扯到我,還有瑟琳娜
I think we have a right to know.
所以我認為我們有權知道
I agree, but there are other people involved.
我同意,不過還會牽扯到其他人
Let me take a wild guess and say Lily.
我來個大膽的猜想,這件事跟莉莉有關吧
Just give me a day.
給我一天的時間好嗎
There's a right way for all of us to talk about this. yeah.
一定有好的方法讓我們所有人來討論這件事
Well, we're--we're past that.
好吧,算了
Hey, B., is everything okay? I came as fast as I could. B
你還好嗎,我已經盡快趕過來了
Fine. False alarm.
挺好的,假警報而已
Wait, what happened?
等一下,發生什么事了嗎
Chuck.
恰克
He's holed up at victrola
我們找到他了
In some Jim Morrison downward spiral.
在一個叫什么吉姆?莫里森下面的角落里窩著
Sad in a way. luckily, it's not my concern.
挺可憐的,不過也不關我事了
Thank you for coming.
謝謝你趕過來
Dorota!
多洛塔
I think my guests from the colony club are here!
我的僑民俱樂部的客人該來了吧
Wait, if Chuck is really in trouble,
等一下,如果恰克真的有困難的話
Then we need to help him.
我們就要去幫他啊
He doesn't have any brothers and sisters.
他也沒有什么兄弟姐妹
We are all he has. You are all he has.
我們就是他所有的一切了,你是他的一切
He doesn't want my help.
他不需要我的幫助
Oh, hello. please take my jacket.
你好,麻煩幫我把衣服掛一下
so that's just it?
所以呢
You're gonna abandon him for a bunch of society matrons?
你就因為一堆婦女主席就把他從你的生活中剔除了
Those matrons, as you call them,
這些你所謂的婦女主席
Are helping me build a life.
正在幫我創造新的生活
All Chuck can do is destroy one.
恰克只會毀了我
I'm not abandoning Chuck.
我沒有把恰克剔出去
I'm just saving myself.
只是想拯救自己
Now if you'll excuse me...
失陪一下
Hi, ladies. Glad you could make it. Come on in.
你們好,很高興你們能來,進來吧
That's the problem with an open invitation.
這就是公開邀請的最大問題
You can't keep out the hoi polloi.
就是你你不能把平民拒之門外
What do you know about my dad and Lily?
你知道關于我爸爸和莉莉的什么事情嗎
So the cat's out of the bag.
紙總是包不住火
I-I found some numbers.
我看到一些電話號碼
My--my dad was supposed to be in Boston
我爸爸應該是去波士頓
Looking for an artist.
找一個藝術家
He was, uh... apparently visiting some orphanages.
但是他卻去了幾間孤兒院
How dickensian.
真像是狄更斯作品中描寫的情節
Chuck, I need to know this.
恰克,我必須知道
You know, the funny thing is,
你知道嗎,最有意思的是
I was going to keep Lily's secret.
我本來打算幫莉莉保守她的秘密的
You buried the arson story on my dad.
你把我爸爸縱火的事瞞下來了
This makes us even.
我們打平了
You're not the first-born Humphrey,
你不是漢弗瑞家族第一個出生的孩子
So if you were planning on inheriting the family estate,
所以如果你有繼承祖屋的想法的話
I'd make other arrangements.
最好另作安排
Um... that--that-- that's not possible.
那不可能
I mean, my dad
我是說,我爸爸
Lily and her mother kept it a secret,
莉莉和她媽媽打算把她作為秘密
Gave the kid away.
她們拋棄了這個孩子
I imagine your dad just found out.
我想你爸爸可能剛剛才發現這件事
And now there's only one more person to tell.
現在只有一個人應該知道這件事了
Of course, as soon as you do,
當然如果你告訴她的話
It's over between you, isn't it?
你們倆之間就完了
Sharing a sibling?
共同的哥哥
It's a bit much, even for me.
這甚至對我都難以接受
Spotted at the victrola,
維克多拉的現場報道
lonely boy and Chuck Bass
寂寞男孩和恰克?拜斯
Having a heart-to-heart,
來了一次關于
What or who do they have to talk about
該跟誰講這件事交心的談話
And will Serena be the last to know?
瑟琳娜會不會是最后知道的人呢
I've always felt that
我一直覺得
The colony club exemplified the highest ideals of character.
僑民俱樂部是人最高品質的典范
Public service--
服務大眾
I frequently feed the ducks in central park.
我經常到中心公園去喂鴨子
And read to blind children.
還有給盲人小孩讀書
Impressive.
真感動
However, for better or worse,
不過不管怎樣
We are known by the company we keep.
公司都會知道我們做了些什么
Tell me,
告訴我
Was that Serena van der Woodsen who came earlier?
剛才來的那位是瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森嗎
Yes. she's an old friend.
是的,她是個老朋友
I see her quite a bit on page six.
我在第六版上看到不少她的新聞
And... quite a bit of her.
而且是她的很大一部分
Well, when I said she was an old friend,
是這樣的,我說誰是我的老朋友
It was... habit.
只是一個習慣
I don't--
我不能
Can't approve of how she lives her life.
左右她要過什么樣的生活
And her mother married bart Bass.
而且她媽媽跟巴特?巴斯結了婚
The man was all new money and models.
這個男人的生活都是錢和模特兒堆出來的
If you ask me, that car hitting him was a mercy killing.
要我說,那輛撞他的車真是幫他解脫了
I hear Bass junior is a piece of work.
我聽說他兒子也是個問題少年
You wouldn't have anything to do with him, would you?
你跟他沒什么瓜葛吧
Well, I...
嗯,我
Blair, the answer is "no."
布萊爾,一定不能有
Yes. I mean, no.
是的,我是說,沒有
I have to go.
我得走了
That "piece of work"-Chuck Bass--needs me.
那個問題少年,恰克?拜斯現在需要我
And Serena and her mother are wonderful, kind people.
還有瑟琳娜和她媽媽都是很好的人
Blair...
布萊爾
Do you know what you're doing?
你知道你自己在干什么嗎
I thought I was leaving high school behind.
我還以為我已經過了高中時期
I guess you never do.
看樣子你們還沒過
Dorota will get your coats.
多洛塔會幫你們拿大衣的
Welcome back.
歡迎回來
How was Thailand?
泰國好玩嗎
I honestly don't remember.
說實話我不記得了
You should come home, Chuck.
你該回家了,恰克
I think I'll take the view from above.
我想去樓上看看風景
It was nice having you as my little brother.
有你這個弟弟挺好的
Eric, where's little J.?
艾瑞克,小J在哪里
I imagine busy cleaning out her locker.
我猜她正忙著打掃衣櫥
Actually...
而事實上
I just got done writing a "gossip girl" post,
我剛寫好一份給八卦天后的郵件
Saying how, Penelope, for the past six months,
里面寫著,過去半年佩內洛普
You've been having an affair with
你一直與你父親的年輕合伙人
your dad's junior partner.
關系曖昧
And, Hazel--you got drunk
黑茲爾,你喝的酩酊大醉
And hooked up with your cousin...
還跟表兄上床
twice. oh, my god.
兩次,天哪
And, isabel...
還有你,伊莎貝爾
Do I even have to say? -no.
你的光輝事跡還用我說嗎,不用
Those things were told to you in confidence!
那些事告訴你是要保密的
no, more like stupidity.
這可真愚蠢
And unless you get your parents to back off
除非你能讓你的父母別再插手
And you start leaving Nelly alone,
再答應離內麗遠一點
I hit "send."
否則,我就點發送了
duh, you win.
你贏了
I know.
明白
So what are you gonna do about
明天的學院晚宴
The collegiate party tomorrow?
你作何打算
What? what are you talking about?
你們在說什么
Don't play the innocent.
別在我面前裝無辜
You wanted queen, you've got it.
你想成為女王,現在你如愿了
Wait. That's what you think
等等,你們以為我做這些
I did all this for? Didn't you?
就只是為了成為女王,難道不是嗎
No. no, not at all.
不,跟那完全無關
You're telling me this was just a good deed?
難道你現在只是在學雷鋒
Oh, my god. I'm so bored.
我的天,我真是無聊到家了
Okay... big miscalculation.
看來這是我的失誤
See, I kind of thought, coming back to school,
我以為你回到學校
You did wanna be queen. Oh, that's not good.
是想要成為女王,大事不妙
And I was never gonna move past Hazel and is,
我從沒打算跟黑茲爾和伊莎貝爾分道揚鑣
But I thought maybe if there was a new regime--
但我想也許政體有變
Wait, you played me?
你在耍我嗎
You... Nelly Yuki?
你,內麗?尤琪
and now she wants to go to the collegiate party.
現在她想的是去明天的學院晚宴
I'm sorry, Jenny.
對不起,珍妮
Penelope!
佩內洛普
Really, though?
這是真的嗎
So everything... is exactly the same.
所以說一切照舊
Nothing changed.
都沒變
Everything but you.
除了你
Okay. Hot chocolate?
好吧,去喝熱巧克力
Let me get my coat. Yeah.
等我取回外套,好的
Rufus. Your message said it was urgent.
魯弗斯,你來信說有急事
Has something happened?
出什么事了
Dan knows, or... he doesn't yet,
丹知道了這事,也許現在還不
But I think he will soon.
但瞞不了多久
And then I imagine he'll tell serena,
他知道后一定會告訴瑟琳娜
And... I thought you should know.
我想你應該有心理準備
Rufus, wait.
魯弗斯,等一下
What will they think of me?
你覺得他們會怎么看我
Who, serena and eric?
誰,瑟琳娜和艾瑞克
Well, it's not my problem.
這不是我的問題
we're each on our own, remember?
我們互不相關,記得嗎
Look, you already hate me.
你已經這么恨我
What if they hate me, too?
如果他們也是,我該怎么辦
I gave away their... their brother.
我拋棄了他們的,哥哥
I wasn't ready.
那時我還沒準備好
I was young and scared...
我太年輕,又害怕
Heartbroken over you.
又被你傷透了心
And cece kept pressuring me.
老媽又一直逼我
But the truth is, I wasn't ready to have a baby.
但其實是我還沒準備好要生小孩
And it's been a hole in my life ever since.
直到現在這都是我生命中的一大缺憾
I understand
我可以理解
Why you gave him up.
你為什么拋棄他
But it's that you didn't tell me.
我無法理解的是你為什么不告訴我
Oh, rufus, please...
魯弗斯,求你了
I don't hate you, lil...
我并不恨你,莉莉
As much as I want to.
至少不像我以為的那么恨你
Neither will your kids.
你的孩子們也不會
But you've had 20 years to make peace with this.
但是你用了20年來平復這件事
It's gonna take me some time.
你也要給我些時間
What do you wanna know?
你想要知道什么
Hey. what are you doing here?
你來這兒干嘛
Uh, weirdly enough,
我知道這有些奇怪
I-I came to see Chuck. -me, too.
我來找恰克,我也是
Is everything okay?
一切順利嗎
Did you find something in the loft?
你后來有發現什么嗎
Kind of. uh, can we--
算有吧,咱們能不能
Can we go to--somewhere to talk...
換個地兒談這個
Privately, without all of... this? Okay.
找個私密點的地方,好
Blair!
布萊爾
Aren't you a little old to be here? hmm?
你不覺得你來這里顯得有點老嗎
I heard my nephew is throwing
我聽說我的侄子正在
The first big party of the year.
開今年首場盛大的派對
And I have to say, he does the Bass name proud.
不得不說,他真是令拜斯家族引以為傲
I can see you've been a wonderful influence on him.
我能看出來,你真是他的好榜樣
Oh, hey, Eric. have you seen Chuck?
艾瑞克,你看見恰克了嗎
Uh, a while ago.
幾分鐘以前見過
He said something about wanting to
他說要
Take in the view from above.
去上面看看風景
He probably meant upstairs.
他大概指樓上
Clearly, you don't know Chuck.
很明顯,你不了解恰克
He has a thing for rooftops.
他對屋頂情有獨鐘
Here, enjoy.
這杯請你
One thing about being on top of the world--
站在世界之巔的一個好處是
It gives you a long, long way to fall.
你將擁有一段很長的降落之旅
Chuck.
恰克
No!
不要
God, you idiot! you don't surprise someone
你這個白癡,你不能驚嚇
Standing off the edge of a building!
站在大樓邊緣的人
Chuck, come away from there.
恰克,離開那兒
Let's go down and join the party.
我們下去派對玩個痛快
I was at the party. I'm not really that into it.
我參加過派對了,不過不太喜歡
Chuck, your father wouldn't have wanted this.
恰克,你父親不會希望看見你這個樣子
Dear old dad.
親愛的老爹
Unfortunately, all I know is
不幸的是,就我所知
What he didn't want...
他最不想要的
Which was me.
就是我
I'm Chuck Bass!
我是恰克?拜斯
No one cares.
無人在乎這小子
I do.
我在乎
Don't you understand?
你難道還不明白嗎
I'll always be here.
我永遠都在你身邊
I don't want you going anywhere.
我不想你去任何地方
I couldn't bear it.
這會讓我受不了的
So whatever you want to do to yourself,
無論你想對自己做什么
Please don't do that to me.
請不要這樣對我
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了
I'm sorry.
對不起
It's okay.
沒關系的
Hey, what--whatever it is, you can tell me.
不論什么事,你都可以跟我說
No, yeah, i-i know. but it's...
我知道,但這件事
Uh, it's our parents. they--
關系到我們的父母,他們
Hold on.
稍等
Yeah, dad, what's going on?
爸,有什么事
Do you know?
你知道了嗎
Yeah, I do.
是的,我知道了
Have you told serena?
你告訴瑟琳娜了嗎
W-well, I was-I was about to.
我正要說這事
I'm with Lily. we're about to go look for our child.
我和莉莉在一起,正要出發去找我們的孩子
Dad, that--
爸,這
Lily wants to tell serena and Eric herself.
莉莉想要自己告訴瑟琳娜和艾瑞克
Dad, no. I--
爸,這不行,我
You can't ask me to hide this from serena.
你不能讓我瞞著瑟琳娜
This is too big to keep secret.
這件事太嚴重了,不能保密
Son, this isn't your secret to share.
兒子,這不是你要分享的秘密
This is between mother and daughter.
是她們母女之間的事
I know it's hard, but you have to respect that.
我明白這很難,但你要接受事實
Yeah. okay.
那好吧
Thanks, son. I'll call you soon.
謝謝你兒子,我一會兒再打給你
He should go back to Lily's.
他該回到莉莉那兒
He'll just take off again.
那他只會再次逃走
I've got a better chance keeping an eye on him.
去我那兒,我會更容易照顧他
So you know, I don't trust you.
你知道的,我并不信任你
All I want is what's best for my nephew.
我只想怎樣才對他是最好
And as for trusting me,
說到信任我
Yo you really have a choice?
你還有別的選擇嗎
He can't know what happened on new year's.
他不能知道元旦發生的事
Good night, Blair.
晚安,布萊爾
Ah, me. the year's scarcely turned,
新的一年終于到來
And already the secrets have begun.
同樣地,秘密也是
Where will it end this time?
它將會何時結束呢
What is it?
是什么事
Uh, it's--that was my dad.
我爸打來的
Uh, he--he and Lily are going away for a couple days.
他和莉莉要一起出去幾天
And--and you're worried what'll happen to us.
你是在擔心我們的事
Hey, It's fine. we're gonna be okay.
我們會沒事的
The new year isn't about what happened,
對新年來說,過去不重要
It's about what's to come.
將來才重要
For the past is always with us,
既然過去永遠都在
Just waiting to mess with the present
那就等它與現實交匯的一天吧
And when it does, I'll be watching.
那一天一旦到來,我會在時刻關注的
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.o.x.o.,八卦天后