We got a little garden now and they've each got a room of their own.
外面有個小花園 每個人都有自己的房間
I'm gonna get a parttime job and then I'm gonna go back to me books.
我會找個兼職 然后繼續念書
Oh, you at college? Open University.
你還是大學生 是開放大學
Yeah, I mucked up a little bit at school so it's like a second chance.
我以前成績不好 就當重新來過吧
But that all fell apart a little bit when we was at the hostel, but I'm not gonna give up.
住進臨時救濟房后 學業就中斷了 但我不能放棄
Can't, can I?
對吧
Good on you, lass.
好樣的 姑娘
It's bloody freezing in here.
這屋里好冷啊
Oh, it must be a short.
肯定是跳閘了
Right, where's your fuse box?
你家的電閘在哪
There's nothing on the metre.
電表里沒錢了
The kids are starting school and I wanted to get 'em some nice new clothes.
要開學了我想給他們買點新衣服
And I thought I was gonna get me money tomorrow.
以為明天就能領到救濟
Right. I'll bring me tools round and I'll sort this place out for you.
好 我去拿工具箱 今天就幫你安頓好
Will ya? Yeah, course I will.
真的嗎 當然啦
Shouldn't take long.
很快就能修好
Right, thank you.
好 謝謝你