"Max Million", to my fucking address?
"馬科斯·米利安" 還敢寄到我家
China, what's in this box?
老中 這里面是什么
Dan, it's not what you think it is.
丹 不是你想的那樣
Don't jump to conclusions.
別瞎猜
Shift that bloody rubbish and shift your arse.
把垃圾挪走 再把屁股挪開
I wanna see what's in this box.
我倒要看看這里有什么
Oh my God. Wow.
我天 哇哦
What d'you think of these? Bloody trainers?
你覺得怎么樣 運動鞋
Trainers. Trainers.
運動鞋 運動鞋
These are only the best, Dan. Very best.
這可都是尖貨 丹 頂尖的
Aren't they, Piper? Aren't they? Stop it, man, I've got brittle bones.
是不是啊 派普 是不是 別打了 我骨頭軟
Anyways, I've got a test for you, Dan.
丹 給你做個小測試
Go on, open it. Open that.
打開吧 打開
What's the difference?
有區別嗎
Yeah. What's the difference between them two?
這兩只鞋有什么區別
They look the same.
看著一樣啊
Bang on, brother. Exactly.
就等你這句話 沒錯