No more crap jobs.
對工作說不
No more shit from that warehouse.
對倉庫的爛事說不
D'you know what the bastards did this morning?
你知道那幫混蛋今早干了什么
Got us in at five thirty.
天不亮 五點半 喊我們過去
Unloaded one truck. Guess how long that took?
就卸了一卡車貨 知道用了多久嗎
Fortyfive minutes. And you know how much I got paid?
四十五分鐘 知道我報酬多少
Three pound and seventynine pence.
三鎊七毛九分錢啊
Waste of my fucking time. It's worse than China.
浪費我時間 工資比中國還低
I'm gonna make it big one day, Dan. I'm serious.
我一定要出人頭地 我是認真的
Hi there, can I help you? You look a bit lost.
您好 需要幫忙嗎 您看上去有點迷惑
Aye. I have to apply for Jobseeker's Allowance...
我想申請失業津貼
Right, yeah. Mmmhmm. And I wanna use one of them to get on to that Internet web thing.
這樣 想用那東西 上個因特網
Right, you could do that today.
沒問題 今天可以辦好
We're a bit busy at the moment.
現在暫時沒有空閑的電腦
If you can come back a bit later, would that be okay?
您一會兒再來好嗎