Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"
《美少女的謊言》前情提要
I want to finish what I started to tell you at homecoming.
返校節上,我還有話沒說完
Is that Ian?
那是伊恩嗎
Does Melissa know he's back?
梅麗莎知道他回來了嗎
I don't know why she ever broke up with him.
我不明白她當初為什么和他分手
She didn't. He broke up with her.
她沒有,是他甩了她
Hanna, we have to make some adjustments.
漢娜,我們得做些經濟上的調整了
This is a onepaycheck family.
我們現在是單份工資收入家庭
We can no longer live a twopaycheck life.
過不起雙份工資的生活
This is Noel Kahn.
那可是諾埃爾·卡恩
He was your biggest crush
你上中學時
all through middle school,
一直很迷戀他
and now he's asked you out.
而現在他約你出去了
Dad, this is my friend Maya.
爸爸,這是我朋友瑪雅
Really happy to meet you.
很高興見到您
"Alison loves Ian"?
艾莉森愛伊恩
I was wrong.
我錯了
Hanna!
漢娜
There's been an accident! Please hurry!
這里出了車禍,快點派救護車來
"She knew too much. A."
她知道的太多了,A
Somebody! Help!
來人啊,救命
Miss Marin.
瑪琳女士
Oh, hello, Barry.
你好,巴瑞
Something wrong?
出什么事了嗎
I'm afraid so.
恐怕有件不好的事
It just came over the radio.
廣播上剛才播了
I'm sorry,
很抱歉
but your daughter's been involved in an accident.
你的女兒遭遇了車禍
Is that Hanna?
那是漢娜嗎
We have to get to the hospital. Are you guys okay to drive?
我們得跟去醫院,你們還能開車嗎
Yeah, I guess so.
可以,沒問題
Okay.
好了,走吧
Hanna's mom is with the doctor.
漢娜的媽媽跟醫生在一起
I'm okay.
我沒事
I didn't know who was driving the car.
我不知道是誰開的車
We were at Mona's party,
那時我們在夢娜的派對上
and Hanna got a text.
收到了漢娜的短信
So we were going to the parking lot to meet her,
所以我們就去停車場和她匯合
and that's when she got hit.
她就是在那時被撞的
She was unconscious.
她還在昏迷中
We couldn't talk to her.
我們沒法跟她說話
That's why we want to wait
所以我們想再等等
Maybe they'll let us see her or something.
也許醫生會讓我們見她什么的
Um, let me call you back when I know something.
我有消息了再打電話給你
Bye, Alex.
拜拜,阿歷克斯
Is she okay, Mrs. Marin?
她還好嗎,瑪琳太太
She is going to be all right.
她會好起來的
She, uh...
她
She has a broken leg and a broken ankle,
她斷了一條腿,腳踝也扭傷了
bruised ribs,
還傷了肋骨
and they might have to remove her spleen.
醫生可能還會切除她的部分脾臟
What happened?
到底發生了什么
Hanna was coming across the parking lot,
當時漢娜正穿過停車場
and this car just came out of nowhere.
這輛車突然不知道從哪里冒出來了
Well, the police found the car.
警察找到了那輛車
They said it was stolen from a campground lot.
是從露營停車場偷來的
Did they catch the driver?
他們抓到司機了嗎
No, not yet.
還沒有
Well, the cops should be looking for Toby Cavanaugh.
警察們該找找托比·加瓦諾
It wasn't Toby Cavanaugh.
不是托比·加瓦諾干的
The police picked him up last night.
他昨晚被抓了
What?
什么
One of the officers told me they found him hiding in town,
一個警官告訴我,他們發現他藏在鎮上
and they were bringing him in to the station
當他們接到漢娜事件的報警電話時
when they got the call about Hanna.
他正被送往警察局
You girls should go home.
你們該回家了
I will call you when Hanna can have visitors.
探望漢娜后,我會給你們打電話
Just let Hanna know that we were here.
告訴漢娜我們來過這兒
I will... when she wakes up.
我會的,她一醒來我就告訴她
Toby isn't "A."
托比不是A
Well, Hanna knows who is.
漢娜知道誰是
That's why "A" Tried to kill her.
這也是A想殺了她的原因
You think they're just trying to scare us?
你覺得他們只是想嚇嚇我們嗎
Well, it worked.
這樣的話,他們成功了
This was never about scaring us,
這不是嚇不嚇唬的問題
that was just a bonus.
嚇唬我們不過是個小插曲
This started with murder
事情的起因是場謀殺
We were crazy to think that it wouldn't end up like this.
我們還妄想不會弄到這步田地
So should we tell the cops? Tell them what?
那我們該告訴警察嗎,告訴他們什么
Everything. We don't know everything.
所有的事,可我們什么都不知道
So what do we do?
那我們該做什么
Well, we talk to Hanna before we do anything.
在跟漢娜談過之前什么都不做
Is Hanna safe here?
漢娜在這里安全嗎
Yeah.
應該安全吧
I mean, nothing will happen to her
我是說,有她媽媽陪她
while her mom is with her.
不會有事的
Mom said you called.
媽媽說你打過電話了
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
還好,還好,我沒事
What happened?
發生什么了
A car hit Hanna.
漢娜出車禍了
A car?
車禍
Who was driving?
誰開的車
We don't know.
不知道
They didn't stop?
車子沒停下嗎
No, they just
沒有,他們
they just knocked her down and drove away.
把她撞倒后逃走了
Oh, god.
天吶
Is she okay?
她沒事吧
She's just shaken up.
她只是被嚇壞了
No, I mean Hanna.
不是,我是說漢娜
Yeah. Yeah, her mom said she was gonna be all right.
沒事,她媽媽說她會好起來的
Good.
很好
Heads up, Spence,
提醒你一下,斯賓塞
I'm canceling Monday's practice.
周一的訓練取消了
I'll be out in a minute, Ian.
我等下出去找你,伊恩
Okay.
好
He stayed the night?
他今晚在家睡嗎
It's not like we're strangers.
我們又不是不認識
We went out for two years, and we had a lot to talk about.
我們都兩年沒見面了,有很多話要說
Go upstairs. Get some sleep, okay?
上樓休息一下吧,好嗎
Okay.
好吧
When they find the maniac who did this to you,
等他們查出是哪個瘋子撞了你
I will kill him.
我要宰了他
After I kill him, I will sue him.
宰了他以后,再起訴他
Have you seen Aria or Spencer or Emily?
你見到艾瑞亞,斯賓塞,或者艾米麗了嗎
Yeah, there were all here.
見到了,剛才她們都在
I sent them home.
我讓她們回家了
Sean was here, too,
肖恩也來過了
and a boy named Lucas.
還有一個叫盧卡斯的男生
Who is he exactly?
他是誰
He works on the yearbook with me.
他幫我拍年鑒的照片
I need to call Spencer.
我要給斯賓塞打電話
They have to come back. That can wait.
她們得馬上回來,這事不急
No. No, mom, it can't.
不行,媽媽,這很重要
I will call them. You relax.
我來打電話,你休息下吧
I didn't see it till I came down this morning.
我今早下樓才看到這個
Maybe somebody put it there after you parked.
說不定是你停車之后才被別人寫上的
Aria, we both know when this happened.
艾瑞亞,這是什么時候的事你我都清楚
This happened last night.
是昨晚的事
I don't know that, and neither do you.
我不知道,你也沒沒證據
"I see you."
"我看到你們了"
Not "Wash me." Not "Go sharks."
不是"請洗車"也不是"加油,鯊魚隊"
"I see you." That's very specific.
而是"我看到你們了",太明確了
Maybe it's specific, but it doesn't mean anything.
或許是很明確,但這也說明不了什么
Aria, it means somebody saw us last night.
艾瑞亞,這說明昨晚有人看到我們了
It doesn't mean anything.
什么都說明不了
Here you go.
給你
Thank you. Mmhmm.
謝謝
I really don't want anything.
我真的吃不下
You need to eat some breakfast.
不吃早飯怎么行
I don't want you driving
如果你壓力過大
back to the hospital if you're stressed out.
就不要自己開車去醫院了
Give Ben a call, see if he'll give you a lift.
給本打個電話,讓他送你過去
I don't think that's a good idea.
這樣不太好吧
Ben and I are sort of really over.
我和本徹底分手了
You know, everyone in this town feels a lot safer
托比·加瓦諾被捕后
with Toby Cavanaugh locked up.
鎮上的人都覺得安全多了
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
在確認有罪之前,嫌疑人會怎么樣
Guilty or not, he's better with the police
不管有沒有罪,他在警方控制下
than wandering around on his own.
總比放他自己到處亂跑強
There's always more to a story than people think.
每個故事背后都有不為人知的事
Not at the table.
吃飯時不要接電話
It might be about Hanna.
可能是漢娜的事
It's all right.
沒事的
Does it hurt?
疼嗎
Yeah, kind of.
嗯,有點
Do you remember what happened?
你還記得發生了什么事嗎
Uh, yeah, I remember.
記得
Um, mom, you've been here the whole time, too.
媽媽,你一直在這陪我
You wanna take a break?
要不要去休息下
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Yeah.
是的
I'll be back in a couple of hours.
我幾個小時后回來
Noel Kahn is "A"
諾埃爾·卡恩是A
What? Are you serious?
什么,你沒開玩笑吧
Yeah, I saw him in the woods,
確定,我在樹林里看到他了
and he left an "A" message.
他還以A的名義留了信息
You saw him leave a message?
你看到他留了信息
He wrote something on the back of a car window.
他在一輛車的后窗上寫了些什么
What car? What did he write?
什么車,他寫了什么
"I see you."
"我看到你們了"
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I was in the car.
我當時就在車里
Whose car was it?
是誰的車
Ezra Fitz.
以斯拉·費茲的
Mr. Fitz?
費茲老師
Aria.
艾瑞亞
Hanna?
漢娜
It was Mr. Fitz.
是費茲老師
You and Mr. Fitz?
你和費茲老師
You met him there?
你去那里找他嗎
The call you got at the party that was from him?
你在派對上接的那個電話,是他打來的
I couldn't tell.
我不能說
I couldn't tell anyone.
我誰都不能說
I promised Ezra.
我答應過以斯拉的
Ezra? Whoa, hold it.
你叫他以斯拉,等等
This is something that's been going on?
這就是你的難言之隱嗎
You and a teacher?
你和一個老師好上了
I didn't just get into his car last night.
昨晚我不是隨隨便便進他的車的
Who do you think I am?
你們把我想成什么人了啊
How long have you been seeing him?
你和他在一起多久了
Since right before school started.
開學前就開始了
Oh, my god, since labor day?!
我的天吶,從勞工節就開始了嗎
Okay, so you don't have a boyfriend in Iceland?
這么說你根本沒有什么冰島男友
No, I did.
不,我有
Yeah, but it's not like that.
但不是你們想的那樣
You were seeing a teacher
當我撮合你和諾埃爾的時候
when I fixed you up with Noel?
你居然在和一個老師約會
Oh, my god, I fixed you up with Noel.
天吶,我竟然想撮合你和諾埃爾
And why did you get in his car last night?
那昨晚你為什么要上他的車呢
Well, he, um, called me and
這個,是他,給我打了電話
Oh, don't look at me like that.
你們別這樣看我好嗎
My head hurts just as much as my leg now.
現在我的心和我的腿一樣痛了
What exactly did you see?
你昨晚到底看到了什么
Well, I saw Aria go into a parked car,
我看到艾瑞亞進了一輛停著的車里
and then I saw someone in a black hoodie
然后一個穿著黑色帶帽風衣的人
write something on the back of the car window,
在后車窗上寫了些什么
and when he turned around,
當他回頭的時候
it was Noel.
我發現是諾埃爾
No, it can't be Noel.
不,不可能是諾埃爾
Aria, I saw what I saw.
艾瑞亞,這是我親眼所見
And "A" tried to kill her for it.
而且A因此想殺了她
Okay, but none of us saw
話是沒錯,但是我們都沒看到
who was driving the car.
是誰開的那輛車
If that's someone with painkillers,
如果是有人來送止痛藥
just let them in.
就讓他們進來吧
Noel.
諾埃爾
I just heard about Hanna.
我剛剛聽說了漢娜的事
Thought I'd try to visit.
我想我應該來看看她
She just fell asleep.
她剛睡著了
We're getting ready to leave.
我們正準備離開呢
What happened?
發生什么了
Don't you know?
你不知道嗎
I heard it was a hitandrun.
我聽說是肇事逃逸
Who told you that?
誰告訴你的
Sean.
肖恩
Is she gonna be okay?
她還好嗎
Yeah, we hope so.
我們希望如此吧
This is insane.
這真是太荒唐了
Yeah, you're right about that.
是啊,你說得沒錯
Well, I'll take this in for you.
我幫你把這個拿進去吧
We need to talk.
我們得談談
I know.
我明白
You'll call me?
你給我打電話吧
Sure, yeah.
好的
Noel.
諾埃爾
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪兒
Hanging with Sean. Why?
和肖恩在一起,為什么要這么問
Um, no, I was just wondering.
沒什么,我只是很好奇
He lied to me...
他騙我說
about being there.
沒去過那里
He said he was with Sean.
他說他和肖恩在一起
This house isn't gonna clean itself.
這個家可不會自動打掃啊
This house looks fine to me.
我覺得家里這樣就挺好的
The water heater's on its last leg.
熱水器已經快不行了
I'll take care of it.
我會去修的
I'm sorry.
對不起
About what?
對不起什么
You come home,
現在你回來了
and all I do is rattle off a list of things that are broken.
我能做的只是說出一串待修物品的名單
It's all right.
沒錯
It makes me feel needed.
這樣才能讓我感覺到自己的價值
Oh, you're needed.
你很有價值
How long?
這次能待多久
Not sure.
我也不確定
They want me to supervise some training exercises,
他們想要我去指導訓練
but they haven't set a schedule yet.
但具體時間還沒定下來
Where do you have to go?
那你要去哪里
Texas.
德克薩斯
It's only one time zone away.
那里離家只有一個時區
It's just so much better when you're here,
有你在家的感覺真是太好了
for me and Emily.
我和艾米麗都不想讓你走
It's just better for her with the whole team, you know?
我們全家團聚對她的成長更有利,你知道嗎
I know.
我知道
You're doing great, though.
但你做得很不錯
Honey, so much has happened to her.
親愛的,她發生了太多事
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
This business about the Cavanaugh kid?
是因為這個叫加瓦諾的孩子嗎
Well, yeah, that, and Alison.
是啊,還有艾莉森
She's just really confused right now.
她現在很困惑
Confused how?
困惑什么
Oh, honey, daughters don't talk to their mothers
親愛的,女兒跟媽媽的交流方式
the way they talk to their dads.
與跟爸爸的是不一樣的
You need her to tell you something, you ask her.
如果你想讓她告訴你些什么,你得去問她
She'll tell you the truth.
她會告訴你真相的
I gotta finish.
我去打掃了
Oh, my god, Mona.
天吶,夢娜
I'm waving a white La Perla.
我揮的是一件白色寶娜內衣哦
That's like the international peace symbol.
就跟國際求和信號一樣
Can I come in?
我能進來嗎
Come in.
進來吧
Oh, that cast! That's
看那些石膏,那是
that's like for a broken leg.
那是腿斷了才會打的吧
That won't keep you from wearing heels, will it?
那不會影響你穿高跟鞋吧
Just for a little bit.
會有點影響
If I hadn't uninvited you to my party,
如果當初我邀請你去派對
then you wouldn't have felt so desperate that you had
你就不會那么絕望地
to sneak around the edges and get hit by that car.
在營地邊緣徘徊而被車撞到了
I almost feel guilty.
我都快內疚死了
Mona, you don't have anything to feel guilty for.
夢娜,你完全不必自責
Oh, good.
那好吧
Can we go back to being friends?
我們能做回朋友嗎
The past is forgotten.
忘掉過去
Friends forever.
友誼長存
What?
怎么了
You just look sort of... vague.
你看起來有點,抽象
Oh, um, I don't have any makeup on.
是沒化妝的緣故
I can fix that.
讓我來補救
I like what you say and what you do
我喜歡你的說法和做法
Oh, I'm glad we're friends again.
很高興我們能重修舊好
I promise never to listen to another rumor
我保證不再聽信任何謠言了
unless I start it myself.
除非我自己是謠言發起者
Do you remember that time you threw up on the trampoline?
還記得你吐在鞍馬上那次不
You did that backflip, and you barfed as you went over.
你來了個后空翻,落地時你就吐了
Trust me, I remember.
相信我,我記得
Well, the thing I remember was your dismount.
我記得的是你下場的時候
You knew everybody was staring at you.
你知道大家都在盯著你看
You got to the edge, climbed down, and looked at us.
你走到場地邊,爬下來,然后看著我們
You wiped your mouth, and then you took a bow.
擦了下嘴角,然后你鞠躬謝幕
I was in awe.
我就震驚了
Of me hurling on the trampoline?
因為我吐在鞍馬上嗎
No, of that bow.
不,是為那個謝幕
I mean, it was like this incredible life lesson.
我是說,就像給我上了人生重要的一課
That's when I knew I wanted to be your friend.
從那刻起,我就覺得我要跟你做好朋友
Wow, I never knew that.
不知道還有這么回事呢
Because I never told you.
因為我從未提及啊
Ah, concealer the true miracle drug.
來點遮暇膏,神奇的粉末
Are you sure about what you saw on that tree?
你們確實看清樹上刻了什么嗎
We both saw it, Aria.
艾瑞亞,我們都看到了
Well, I know, but...
我知道,但是
Do you think that maybe Ali just put it up there
會不會艾莉只是把它刻在那兒
to see what it might look like?
想看看效果怎樣
No, Ali may have done some psycho things,
不,艾莉或許會有些瘋狂之舉
but she would never do anything tacky.
但她從未做過惡俗之事
Anyway, Ian was with Melissa last night,
而伊恩昨晚和梅麗莎待在一起
so he couldn't be "A,"
因此他不可能是A
Which brings us back to Noel.
疑點又重回諾埃爾身上
He had means. He had opportunity.
他有作案工具,他具備時機
Those pictures of Emily
艾米麗和瑪雅的照片
and Maya were stolen at Noel's party, right?
就是在諾埃爾的派對上被偷的不是嗎
Yeah, I know.
對,我知道
And Hanna saw him write
而漢娜又目擊到
that message on the back of mr. Fitz's car.
他在費茲老師的車背后寫下那些
No, just slow down.
別,慢點兒
You flipped over to Noel awful fast.
你變卦也變得太快了
Just 12 hours ago, you were so sure that it was Toby.
12小時前,你還那么肯定是托比干的
What happened to that theory?
那套理論又哪里去了
"A" Or not, you still need to know what Noel saw...
是A與否,你都得去問問諾埃爾看到了什么
and what he plans to do about it.
還有他的下一步計劃
I'm sorry, visiting hours were over two hours ago.
很抱歉,探訪時間兩小時前就結束了
You can come in the morning.
您可以明早再來
Hey.
嘿
You all right?
你還好嗎
Yeah. They adjusted my meds. I'm just getting used to them.
恩,用藥有調整,我還在適應中
Who sent the orchids?
誰送的蘭花
Sean brought them this morning.
肖恩今早帶來的
Very nice.
很漂亮
Mom, I don't have to be in a private room.
媽媽,我沒必要住私人病房
I can move. We can save a couple bucks.
可以搬出去,這樣還能省下一筆錢
You don't have to worry about it.
沒必要擔心這些
I'm alone here all day with a mummified leg.
我整天和打了石膏的腿待著
Aside from wondering how I'm gonna go to the bathroom,
除了擔心要怎樣去廁所之外
I do nothing but worry.
就只剩擔心這些了
The bank and I have reached an accommodation.
我和銀行達成了協議
They're gonna give you a loan?
他們給提供貸款了嗎
Sort of a professional courtesy
出于同行的交情
Something to help us get back on our feet.
不過也夠我們重振旗鼓了
It's very short term.
雖然貸款時間很短
So we're gonna be okay?
所以情況會有所好轉嗎
We're gonna be okay.
會好轉的
You concentrate on getting well, okay?
你就安心康復,好嗎
You didn't call.
你沒打電話
Sorry.
抱歉
It got late.
有點晚了
What's the word on Hanna?
漢娜怎么樣了
She's better.
好多了
That's great.
那就好
Did they catch the guy that did it?
抓住兇手了嗎
Not yet.
還沒
The police are talking to everyone who was there
警方在向所有在場人員了解情況
to see if anyone saw anything.
看能否找到目擊證人
Did you see anything?
你有看到什么嗎
Who told you I was at the campground?
誰告訴你我那時在營地了
I saw you in the crowd
當他們把漢娜抬上救護車的時候
when they were putting Hanna in the ambulance.
我在人群中看到你了
I wasn't sure then, but I'm sure now.
我當時還不確定,但現在確定了
It was you.
我看見的就是你
It was supposed to be a joke.
我本來是想搞個惡作劇的
A joke?
惡作劇
Yeah, like a movie
是啊,像電影里面一樣
bunch of girls in the woods.
一群女生在樹林里
I went out there to give you guys a scare.
然后我突然出現把你們嚇一大跳
I saw you going off, so I followed you...
我看見你離開了,所以我就跟著你
followed you to his car.
跟著你來到他的車跟前
You wrote on the window.
你在車窗上寫字了
I should've thrown a rock.
早知道就扔石頭了
What did you see?
你看見什么了
Enough to figure out why you act so squirrely around him.
足以知道你為什么在他面前那么奇怪了
What did he promise you to get you in that car?
他是用什么甜言蜜語把你騙上車的
I'll go to the principal with you. The principal?
我和你一起去找校長,校長
You can take this guy down for what he made you do.
他逼你做的一切可以成為整垮他的證據
Noel... They can put him in jail.
諾埃爾,他會被關起來的
Noel, stop. It's not like that.
諾埃爾,夠了,不是那樣的
Then what is it like?
那是怎樣的
If you care about me at all,
如果你還有一點在乎我的話
please don't say anything to anyone.
請你保持沉默
Just let me handle it.
我自己來處理就好
Promise me.
答應我
I have to go.
我要去上課了
Noel, please. Promise me.
諾埃爾,求你了,答應我
All right.
行吧
I promise.
我答應你
Do you know when agent Cooper will be back?
你知道庫珀探員什么時候回來嗎
It's about Toby Cavanaugh.
是關于托比·加瓦諾的
I want to know if he's allowed to have any visitors.
我想知道能不能去探視他
No, I'm not family. I'm a friend.
不,我不是親屬,是他的朋友
Just have her call me back, please.
請讓她回電,拜托了
Thank you.
謝謝
He doesn't wanna see you.
他根本不想見你
And even if he did, I wouldn't let him.
即使他想,我也不會同意
He's been hurt, Emily. You should be able to understand that.
他被深深傷害了,艾米麗,你應該明白的
I didn't tell the police where he was.
我沒告訴警察他在哪
But look what you've done.
但看看你做的好事
You've made him run away.
是你害他逃東躲西的
The police came to our house because of you.
就是因為你,警察來搜我們家了
They found that sweater because of you.
就是因為你,他們發現了那件毛衣
Let me talk to him, please.
讓我和他談談,拜托
No. I'm not gonna let anyone come between us again.
不行,我不會再讓任何人介入我們
Somebody should have come between you two a long time ago.
早就該有人介入你們了吧
Maybe a social worker with a bucket of ice water.
比如一個澆滅你們愛情的社工
I can't imagine why everyone thinks you're the sweet one.
真不能想象大家都覺得你討人喜歡
Did you miss me?
想我了嗎
Ali.
艾莉
They said you were dead.
大家都說你死了
Yeah, I heard that, too,
是啊,我也這么聽說了
But here I am.
但我在這
What happened to you?
出什么事了
It's complicated, Hanna.
事情很復雜,漢娜
Really complicated worse than algebra.
非常復雜,比代數還復雜
What happened when you left the barn?
你離開谷倉以后發生了什么
We all wanna know.
我們都想知道
You already do
你們已經知道了
The four of you combined.
如果你們四個把知道的拼湊起來
You remember more about that night than you think you do.
你們記得的其實比你們認為的多
Where'd you go?
你去哪了
Did you meet a boy?
和男生幽會去了嗎
Noel?
是諾埃爾嗎
Noel?
諾埃爾
Please.
別開玩笑了
Please, just tell me the truth.
求你了,告訴我真相吧
It won't make any difference, darling.
告訴了也不會有任何區別,親愛的
How can you say that?
你怎么能這樣說
Because I know.
因為我知道不會
You think the truth is
你認為真相就像是個
some big shiny disco ball of purity?
純潔無暇閃閃發光的迪斯科球嗎
Then go ahead and try it.
那就試著去找找看吧
Be honest. See what it gets you.
坦誠點,看看你能到哪一步
Telling the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time
就是在錯誤的時間把真相告訴錯誤的人
is how I ended up where I am.
才讓我落到了現在這個下場
Take it from me,
以我為鑒吧
you're always better off with a really good lie.
在美麗的謊言中,你可以生活得更好
Gotta go.
我要走了
Where?
去哪
I was so scared that you were gonna die.
我很怕你會永遠離我而去
That's why I came back.
所以我才回來
I didn't care how dangerous it was,
不管有多危險
I had to see you.
我都必須見見你
You know, I really should do something about "A."
說真的,我該給A點顏色看看了
That bitch is genuinely getting on my nerves.
那個賤人真的快把我惹惱了
I was gonna look for you.
我還想去找你的
I think we need to talk.
我覺得我們應該談談
Yeah, uh, I'm sorry about the car situation.
同意,車的那件事我很抱歉
Common sense kicked in about third period.
上第三節課時,我突然意識到了這點
You're right.
你說得對
Somebody probably just doesn't like the way I park.
可能我把車停那,有人覺得不爽
Yeah, but you are right about there being other people.
是啊,但你說對了,人多眼雜
We have to be really careful.
我們要多加小心
I've been careful.
我之前就很小心
Remember, careful made you unhappy.
但別忘了,你當時很不開心
You don't make me unhappy.
你沒有讓我不開心啊
You totally mess me up,
你只是搞得我心煩意亂
and I feel miserable sometimes,
有時我覺得自己很可憐
but you don't make unhappy.
但你沒讓我不高興
I wasn't unhappy the other night.
那天晚上我沒不高興
But?
還有但是嗎
But...
但是
Would you go back if you could?
你會不會選擇重頭來過
If you knew that it would be this complicated,
如果你知道事情會變得這么糾結
would you have even talked to me that first day in the bar?
當初在酒吧,你還會跟我說話嗎
I've thought about it.
我有想過這個問題
If I had left before you walked in,
如果在你來之前我就已經離開
we'd have no problems.
就不會有這么多的問題了
You'd just be a pretty
你就會只是坐在
girl that sits one row over from the windows,
第一排靠窗的那個漂亮女生
and I'd be the new teacher.
而我是你的新老師
All neat and tidy.
一切都按部就班
Is that what you want?
這是你想要的嗎
To go back?
重頭來過
No.
不是
Me neither.
我也不想這樣
So we don't go back.
所以我們不要重頭來過
We go forward... together.
我們一起,向前走
Did you tell Mr. Fitz about Noel?
你告訴費茲老師有關諾埃爾的事了嗎
His name's Ezra.
叫他以斯拉就行了
Maybe you get to call him ezra,
你可以叫他以斯拉
he's still Mr. Fitz to us.
但對我們來說他還是費茲老師
Did you tell him?
你告訴過他嗎
No, I couldn't.
沒有,我說不出口
Aria...
艾瑞亞
Well, how could I?
我怎么說
Well, what about you and Noel?
那你和諾埃爾是怎么回事
There isn't a "Me and Noel."
別把我和他扯一起
There never really was.
我們就沒在一起過
Does he know that?
他知道你的想法嗎
I think he does.
我想他明白吧
You think he does.
那是你想的
Yeah, I just don't know how hard to push him,
我不知道要怎么跟他說
but I know that it's a oneway street.
但我知道這是一條不歸路
So once I say something to anybody,
一旦我開口向別人說過這件事
I can't take it back.
就無法再回頭
I know what you mean.
我理解你
Puddingcupaloosa.
果凍杯奉送
Vanilla, tapioca, butterscotch.
香草味,木薯味還有奶油味
Uh, tapioca.
木薯吧
I like the little bumps.
我喜歡里面的木薯塊
That's starting to look like the Declaration of Independence.
你的腿越來越像《獨立宣言》了
You know, Lucas, you don't have to keep skipping school.
盧卡斯,你沒必要為了我翹課的
I'm okay.
我沒事的
I told the office I was doing community service.
我告訴老師我今天做義工
And they believed you?
他們相信你了嗎
I have a very believable face.
沒辦法,長的誠實
I plan to use it in politics.
我要投身政界,肯定會大有所為
Well, you're a good friend.
你是個很好的朋友
Thanks.
謝謝
You know, being friends with somebody...
你知道的,和人做朋友
that can be more important sometimes
有時可能會比
than getting to know them in a different way.
以另一種方式了解他們更重要
Yeah, uh, I have to ask you something.
好吧,我得問你件事
They have me on all kinds of drugs and things,
我吃很多種藥還有其他東西
and sometimes things can be a little...
有時候會有點
I don't know, um...
我也不知道怎么說啦
The medical term for what you're looking for is "Loopy."
你是想說暈乎乎的嗎
Right, loopy.
對,暈乎乎的
I mean, I have like twilight zone moments
就像進入半夢半醒的狀態
Funny dreams,
可笑的夢境
just really unexpected stuff
意想不到的事等等
and it can be confusing.
挺令人困惑的
"Did I just see that? Was that person really here?
我真的看到了嗎,他剛才真的是在這兒嗎
Did I imagine that whole thing just happened?"
剛才的事是我想象的,還是真的發生了
"Did Lucas actually kiss me when he thought I was asleep?"
盧卡斯真的在我睡著時親了我嗎
Yeah, things like that.
對,諸如此類的
I thought you might have been awake,
我還以為你會醒著呢
and then I thought "If she was awake
當時我就想如果她醒了
and she didn't scream, then that was a good sign."
而且她沒有尖叫,那就是一個好跡象
Well, I was too surprised to do anything.
我太驚訝了,不知道該做些什么
Really? You were that surprised?
真的嗎,你會驚訝
Me wanting to kiss you
我想吻你
was so outside the realm of probability?
就這么出乎意料嗎
No. No, it's not that.
不是這樣的
It's just...
只是
I thought that we were friends.
我以為我們是朋友
Look, I like you, lucas.
我喜歡你,盧卡斯
I feel like you're breaking up with me,
感覺像是我們在分手
but we were never really together.
但我們卻從沒在一起過
Lucas, I am being honest with you,
盧卡斯,我說的是實話
and besides, I have a boyfriend.
另外,我有男朋友了
And I think you deserve a better boyfriend.
我覺得你該有個更好的男友
Well, that's between me and Sean.
那是我和肖恩之間的事
Look, I like you way too much to lie to you,
我喜歡你,沒辦法對你撒謊
and that's something I used to do all the time.
雖然我以前一直這樣做
Couldn't you just keep lying, just for old time's sake?
難道你就不能像以前那樣,再撒一次謊
I'm sorry.
對不起
No, wait, Lucas, you don't have to leave.
等一下,盧卡斯,你沒必要離開
No, but if I stay, you're gonna think
不,如果我留下
that I'm okay about this,
你會以為我能承受這件事
and I'm not.
但實際上我承受不起
I'm sorry.
對不起
I'm just being honest.
我只是實話實說
I don't know, Maya.
我不知道,瑪雅
I mean, with Hanna in the hospital,
我是說,漢娜現在在醫院
Everything's on hold.
其他事情都先放一放吧
Yeah.
是的
I miss you, too.
我也想你了
Maybe tomorrow?
要不明天吧
I gotta go.
我得掛了
Right, bye.
好的,再見
Was that Hanna?
是漢娜嗎
No. Maya.
不,是瑪雅
Does mom need help with dinner?
要我去幫媽媽做飯嗎
No, not yet.
不,還沒做
Okay.
好的
Do you remember Dennis Small?
你還記得丹尼斯·斯莫嗎
Yeah.
記得
He told me that he heard you've been calling the station,
他聽說你最近打電話給警察局
that you're trying to visit this Toby Cavanaugh.
說要去看望托比·加瓦諾
Do you wanna tell me why you're trying to talk to this boy?
能告訴我你為什么要跟他說話嗎
I want him to know that it wasn't me
我想告訴他
who told the police where to find him.
不是我報警出賣他的
Has he threatened you in any way?
他威脅你了嗎
No.
沒有
What is it?
那是什么
Your mother thinks you're keeping some kind of secret.
你媽媽覺得你一直在瞞著什么
You've been jumpy since I got home.
自我回家以來你就緊張兮兮的
At first, I thought it was
一開始,我還以為是
'cause I hadn't been around, but that's not it.
因為我太久沒回來了,但其實不是
Something's eating you.
一定有什么事困擾著你
It's like you said, I'm just a little jumpy.
跟你說的一樣,我有點緊張不安
You tell me who's giving you a hard time,
告訴我誰讓你這么難受
and I will take care of it.
我會處理的
It's not like that.
不是那樣的
If you need help, you ask for it.
如果你需要幫助,說出來就好了
There's nothing to be ashamed about.
沒什么好丟臉的
Dad...
爸爸
I'm gonna talk to Toby Cavanaugh myself.
我會親自去找托比·加瓦諾談的
I'm gonna put an end to it.
讓他別再找你
I'm not afraid of Toby.
我不是在害怕托比
You're afraid of something.
那你一定在怕其他東西
I can see it in your eyes.
我能從你眼中看出來
Now, what is it?
說吧,到底是什么
I'm afraid of you and mom.
我怕你和媽媽
Why are you afraid of us?
為什么要怕我們
Because I'm not who you think I am.
因為我不是你想象中的那樣
You're Emily Fields, my little girl.
你不就是艾米麗·菲爾茲嗎,我的小女兒
I'd know you anywhere. I got a picture of you in my wallet.
我對你太了解了,我錢包里還有你的照片
I'm eight years old in that picture.
拍照時我才8歲
That's a different girl.
那不是現在的我
It's the same girl.
那還是你
We just need a new picture.
再拍張照就好了
It's not that simple.
沒那么簡單
Emily...
艾米麗
I'm gay.
我是同性戀
A bar? You met him in a bar?
酒吧,你和他在酒吧里認識的嗎
It's not a bar, it's a pub.
不是酒吧,是小酒館
And he hit on you?
然后他跟你搭訕了嗎
Yeah, we were talking about writing.
是的,我們那時在聊寫作
Yeah, read any good books lately?
比如最近看了什么好書嗎
Hey, seriously.
喂,別開玩笑好嗎
Boy, I'll tell you, part of me thinks
告訴你,我真有點覺得
this is really selfdestructive behavior,
這是種自毀行為
but most of me just thinks it's really hot.
不過我更覺得這么搞很刺激
Spence, don't tease, okay?
斯賓塞,別嘲笑我了,好嗎
It's not funny. It's the opposite of funny.
這一點都不好笑,事實上正好相反
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just...
只是
I don't know how I'm supposed to react to all of this.
我也不知該怎么說才好
Yeah, neither do I.
我也一樣
Show me the stupid tree, okay?
帶我去看那棵該死的樹吧
Yeah, it's right over here.
走吧,就在這邊
You are not gonna tell me...
別告訴我這就是
No, this was it. It was right here.
不,它本來在這里的,就在這里
Wait, are you sure that you have the right spot?
你確定沒走錯嗎
I'm sure.
我很肯定
It's gone.
樹被砍了
This isn't something she came up with on her own.
這不是她的問題
It's that girl from CaliforniaMaya.
都是那個加州女孩瑪雅惹的禍
Before we start talking about other people,
在說別人之前
let's just talk about Emily.
我們還是先說說艾米麗吧
Why didn't she tell us?
她為什么不告訴我們
She was afraid.
她害怕
Of me?
她怕我嗎
Of both of us.
我們倆
She's not afraid of us.
她不是在怕我們
You wanna know what she's afraid of?
你想知道她在怕什么嗎
This is what she's afraid of.
這才是
Where'd you get these?
哪里弄來的
Somebody mailed it to me
別人寄給我的
Someone who wanted me to know.
有人想讓我知道這事
You had this, and you didn't tell me?
你都知道了,居然不告訴我
When was I supposed to tell you?
我該什么時候告訴你
When you walked through the door
離家八個月后剛踏進家門
after being gone for eight months?
就讓我告訴你這種事嗎
Is that how I'm supposed to welcome you home?
難道我就用這種方式迎接你嗎
How are we gonna fix this?
我們該怎么糾正她
Fix it?
糾正
This is not like buying her braces.
這不是給她戴牙套就能糾正的問題
It's who she is.
這才是她
That's not who she is.
她才不是那樣的人
This is what someone else is making her into.
是有人把她變成這樣的
Maybe she's just experimenting.
也許她只是想體驗一下
This is wrong.
這樣做是錯的
This is completely wrong, and you know it.
大錯特錯,你知道的
Do you think I like this? I don't.
你認為我想這樣嗎,我不想
But when I went in there,
當我進她房間時
I didn't know what she was gonna tell me.
我并不知道她要告訴我什么
I thought, sweet god, what is this?
我還在想,親愛的上帝,出什么事了
Drugs?
是毒品嗎
This Toby kid get her pregnant?
是這個托比讓她懷孕了嗎
Let's just keep this in perspective.
我們還是客觀點看這個問題吧
What is your perspective on right and wrong?
那你客觀點說,什么是對,什么是錯
She is struggling with this. I can see it.
她也在為這事糾結,我能看出來
And I can't?
我看不出來嗎
No, that's not what I'm saying.
不,那不是我要說的
Well, then what are you saying?
那么,你要說什么
Are you willing to just turn away from everything we ever wanted for her?
你愿意讓她與我們的期望背道而馳嗎
Let her ruin her life so she can experiment?
讓她毀掉自己的生活,去體驗同性戀嗎
What happened to you?
你到底怎么了
What happened to your values?
你以前的價值觀去哪了
Did you just leave them out in the desert somewhere?
被你拋到九霄云外了嗎
I told you I don't like this.
我說過我也不想這樣
But she is alive and healthy,
但她活著,而且很健康
And after everything I've seen,
而我經歷過這么多以后
Alive and healthy counts for a lot, believe me.
活著和健康才是最重要的,相信我
We should call Em and Hanna.
我們應該給艾米和漢娜打電話
We'll talk to them at the hospital.
我們會在醫院和她們談的
A tree, Spence, an entire tree.
一棵樹,斯賓塞,一整棵樹
I would've settled for just cranberry juice.
我喝蔓越莓汁就好
Oh, you found my stash.
你發現了我的珍藏
Should be cold enough, right?
夠冰了,對吧
Yeah.
是的
Well, you have great timing.
你們來的正好
Grab some glasses. Melissa's out in the barn.
拿幾個杯子,梅麗莎在外面的車庫
I'd like to know what I'm celebrating before I drink to it.
在喝酒之前,我想知道我們要慶祝什么
You don't have to be celebrating to drink champagne.
你喝香檳不一定為了慶祝
That's very oldfashioned thinking.
老觀念要改改了
You canceled practice today.
你取消了今天的練習
Yes, I did.
是的,我取消了
To be with Melissa?
為了和梅麗莎在一起
Yes.
是的
Why?
為什么
Uh, you know, why don't you come out and talk to your sister?
為什么你不出來和你姐姐聊一會呢
No. I think I'd like to hear this from you.
不,我想聽你親口說
We're married.
我們結婚了
You'reyou're what?
你們,你們怎么了
We eloped.
我們私奔了
Yeah, it's incredible.
是的,有點難以置信
It's like last year never happened.
就像去年的事都沒發生過
Congratulations.
恭喜
Dodo Mom and Dad know?
爸爸媽媽知道嗎
Not yet.
還不知道
Yeah, we expect they'll be a little, um... surprised.
是的,我們想給他們一點驚喜
Surprised?
驚喜
This is what I want. They'll understand.
這是我想要的,他們會明白的
You'll help me with them.
你會幫我去做他們工作的
I know I can count on you.
我知道你會的
All right, uh, bring some glasses. We'll have a toast.
好的,拿幾個杯子,我們慶祝一下
Spence, what just happened?
斯賓塞,發生什么事了
You told them?
你告訴他們了
Yeah.
是的
How was that?
結果怎么樣
Rough.
很糟
Hey, it's gonna be okay.
會好的
I don't know what it's gonna be, but it's gonna be different.
我不知道會怎樣,但一定會有所不同
I guess so.
我想是吧
So the whole tree?
整棵樹都不見了
Yeah, lock, stock, and bird's nest.
是的,連片葉子都不剩
Why?
為什么
Why show something like that and then just take it away?
為什么讓我們看了之后又砍掉呢
Like "A" Had a split personality.
也許A有人格分裂
That's great homicidal and nuts.
沒錯,有殺人狂加瘋子
We've been thinking maybe
我們一直在想也許
we're dealing with more than one person.
我們要面對的不只是一個人
"A" and ali's killer are two separate people?
A和殺艾莉的人是兩個人
You are freaking out the invalid.
你們是想嚇死我這個病人嗎
No, think about it.
不,好好想想
No, you think about it.
不,你好好想想
Aren't we in enough trouble?
難道我們的麻煩還不夠嗎
I know I am. Just look at me.
我知道我自己,看看我
Hann. Hann, who wrote this?
漢娜,漢娜,這是誰寫的
I don't know.
我不知道
People have been in and out all day, and so have I.
這里整天有人進進出出,我時睡時醒
Oh, no. What?
不,怎么了
What? What's on there?
怎么了,上面寫的什么
"Sorry about losing my temper. My bad. Love, A."
很抱歉我失控了,我的錯,愛你的A
Who put that on my leg?
誰寫在我的腿上的
Who wrote that?
誰寫的
Did somebody come in here while you were asleep?
你睡覺的時候有人進來過嗎
I don't know. Just get it off! Just wipe it off!
我不知道,弄掉它,快擦掉
Get off me.
離我遠點