日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《美少女的謊言》 > 美少女的謊言第一季 > 正文

美少女的謊言第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 高考前的準備

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on Pretty Little Liars...

《美少女的謊言》前情回顧
We're having a look in Toby's locker.
我們在檢查托比的柜子
Why? Do you think he's hiding in there?
為什么,你覺得他藏在里面嗎
So, where is Toby now? We don't know.
那托比現在在哪,不知道
Someone made a copy of Alison's bracelet.
有人仿造了艾莉森的手鏈
Yeah, and made sure that we would find it.
對,還故意讓我們發現它
Let's get real.
現實點吧
In theory, we are a lot more wrong than we are right.
咱們兩個算是離經叛道了
I don't remember
我實在記不起
doing anything to get you this mad at me.
做了什么讓你如此生氣的事
It's me, you... you're great.
是我的原因,你很完美
Alison was just straight up evil.
艾莉森是個惡魔
You put something online,
你把東西放到網上賣
somebody somewhere's willing to buy it.
就肯定有人愿意買
I really appreciate this, Lucas.
真的很感謝你,盧卡斯
That corner of the park is going to be a safe place
公園的這個角落會成為一個避風港
where you can go and sit and just think.
你可以坐下來,靜靜地思考
You should think about Alison while you're there.
當你在那兒徘徊時,一定要想想艾莉森
Who do you want to take there?
你想帶誰去呢
Are you moving out?
你要搬出去住嗎
I would never do that to you or your brother.
我不會這樣對待你和弟弟
Alison told me how you even threatened Toby
艾莉森告訴我,你威脅托比
if he told the truth.
不許他說出真相
She said she was afraid of you.
她說你令她恐懼
Is that why one of you did what you did?
所以你們中的一個人要這樣做
This is insane.
瘋了吧
How many words do they expect you to learn in one night?
他們想讓你一晚上記多少個單詞啊
Stringent
Stringent.
Uh, tough. Inflexible.
嚴厲的,死板的
It's not like you're gonna actually use 'em.
這種詞根本用不到
Meretricious
Meretricious.
I mean, it's not like you go to college
又不是說你進大學后
and you just start speaking a completely different language.
必須用一種全新的語言和人交流
It's about getting into college.
問題是我得靠它考進大學
Meretricious, um, phony, flashy? Meretricious
虛假的,花哨的
Mmhmm.
沒錯
Oh, Hanna, why are you still eating that?
漢娜,你怎么還在吃這些
'cause it's here.
因為它就在我眼皮底下
Put it in the garbage.
扔到垃圾桶去
Then I'd have to stand over the garbage and eat it.
那我就得站在垃圾桶旁邊吃了
Besotted
Besotted.
Infatuated, enamored, in love with.
迷戀的,傾心的,愛上某人
Hey, what did Noel Kahn say to you after the memorial?
諾埃爾·卡恩在悼念會結束后跟你說了什么
Hello, we are taking the S.A.T.S in less than 12 hours.
拜托,12小時后就高考了
Can we focus? Okay, Spencer,
能專心復習嗎,好的,斯賓塞
You do not need to know any more big words.
你不必再記這些晦澀的單詞了
You're already scary enough to anyone under 50.
你足以讓考不到50分的人聞風喪膽了
I'm not scary! Am I scary?
我又不可怕,我很嚇人嗎
A little.
有點
Hey, I saw Noel Kahn hug you,
我看到諾埃爾·卡恩抱你了
and he did not wanna let go.
而且他還舍不得放開你
Talk about not wanting to let something go.
別說這個了
Why can't you give him a chance?
你怎么就不能給他一次機會呢
He's smart, he's cute,
他又聰明,又靚仔
His dad owns, like, half of Rhode Island,
他老爸貌似擁有半個羅德島(美國州名)
and he's got great lips.
而且有性感的嘴唇
His father?
他老爸嗎
No. Ew.
不,真惡心
Seriously, Aria, you and Noel
老實說,艾瑞亞,你和諾埃爾
would look amazing together.
真是郎才女貌
Can we just drop it, please?
咱換個話題好嗎
I'm not looking for anything more than a friend.
我現在只打算跟他做普通朋友
Why? Don't you have enough on Facebook?
為什么,你Facebook還沒玩夠嗎
Besides, don't you want someone real,
另外,你難道不想身邊真有那么個人
someone you can, I don't know, scratch and sniff?
能讓你,抓抓撓撓,聞一聞嗎
Wow. Maybe you should just eat that over the garbage.
天吶,你真該去垃圾桶前吃東西
Look, I am trying to help out a friend here.
我是在幫助朋友
We don't all have smoking hot ball boys
我們可沒有在鄉村俱樂部打工的
from the country club.
會跳舞的性感男友
What is going on with you and Alex?
你和阿歷克斯怎么樣了
Is he back from that tournament?
他比賽回來了嗎
Yeah. He's back.
是的,他回來了
And?
然后呢
And it's... good.
然后,我們相處地很好啊
It's so good.
應該是非常好
I want it to last, but I'm afraid I'm gonna blow it.
我想跟他繼續下去的,但怕被自己搞砸
So, when can we officially call him the boyfriend?
那他何時能榮升為你的正式男友呢
Hi, mom.
老媽
Hey, Mrs. Hastings.
你好,海斯汀夫人
Hi, girls. Oh, what smells so good?
你們好啊,什么味道這么香
Garlic bread. Want some?
蒜蓉面包,嘗嘗嗎
I can't. God, I miss food.
不行,天啊,我太想吃東西了
Eat some butter for me, will you?
幫我吃點黃油吧,好嗎
Why do I have so many messages?
怎么會有這么多短信
Hey, maybe you should ask Alex to
也許你應該約阿歷克斯
Stop. Not now.
噓,等會兒說
Your mom still doesn't know?
你媽還不知道嗎
Like I said, I want it to last.
我說過,我想和他繼續的
Where's Emily?
艾米麗去哪兒了
She's probably on her way over.
可能在路上,一會兒就到了吧
You don't have to come inside, mom.
你用不著跟進來的,媽媽
If it were cancelled, nobody would be here.
考試要是取消了,就不會有人在這兒了
Oh, excuse me. Hi.
抱歉,你好
Are they actually gonna give this test today?
請問考試是今天舉行嗎
Decision hasn't been made yet.
還沒定呢
Can you tell me who makes that decision?
你能告訴我是誰做決定嗎
They're predicting a major storm.
預報說今天有暴風雨
You didn't say Alex was taking the test here, too.
你沒說阿歷克斯也在這考試
Why do you think I wanted my mom to drop us off and leave?
要不我怎么想讓我媽送完我們就走
Hey, you. Hi.
你好啊,你好
Spence...
斯賓塞
Nobody here can make a decision to save their life.
沒人能在關鍵時刻站出來說句話
It's absurd. Um, mom?
太荒唐了,媽
This is Alex Santiago.
這是阿歷克斯·圣地亞哥
Alex, this is my mother.
阿歷克斯,這是我媽媽
Alex, that I went to homecoming with?
和我一起參加返校節的那個阿歷克斯
Of course. Hi.
當然記得,你好
From the club.
在俱樂部打工的那個
Yeah.
是的
It just took me a moment to put it together.
我一時沒記起來
So, you're Alex.
原來你就是阿歷克斯
Listen, uh, I need to check in.
我得去登記了
Um, nice seeing you. Meeting you.
很高興認識您,見到你們
Test is on today.
考試今天進行
Rosewood students should register in the library.
玫瑰鎮的學生都該去圖書館登記
But, like, half the school isn't here yet.
但是,貌似半個學校的學生都還沒到呢
And may never make it.
而且他們可能來不了了
We saw this huge tree down on Sawmill Road,
我們看到鋸木廠路上有棵大樹倒了
and they've already closed off York Street.
而且約克街也已經被封了
That wasn't because of a tree.
那不是因為樹倒了的關系
York Street's been closed since last night. Why?
約克街昨晚就被封了,為什么
Somebody decided to pay a visit
有人去看過
to Alison Dilaurentis's memorial
艾莉森·迪勞倫提斯的紀念水池
and destroy it.
還搞了一番破壞
Shattered the tiles, broke the bench.
敲碎了墻磚,砸壞了長椅
Wwhen did this happen?
這是什么時候的事
We had to cordon off the area,
鑒于這是一起謀殺案
given it's an ongoing murder investigation.
我們已經封鎖了那片區域
Maybe you can spare them the details.
你把細節省省吧
They're about to take their S.A.T.S.
她們要參加高考了
Right. Good luck on the test, ladies.
好吧,祝你們好運,姑娘們
We should probably get to the library.
我們該去圖書館了
Give me a sec, would you?
等等我好嗎
Still haven't heard from Toby, huh?
還是沒有托比的消息嗎
No.
沒有
Well, let me know when you do.
如果有,告訴我一聲
Alison's memorial was vandalized last night.
昨晚艾莉森的紀念水池遭人破壞
And Toby was spotted at a gas station
而幾天前有人在州際公路邊的加油站
just off the interstate a few days ago,
看到過托比
so clearly he's still with us.
所以很明顯他還沒離開我們
But why would he run away
但如果他沒什么事要隱瞞的話
If he didn't have anything to hide?
為什么要逃跑呢
Any idea where he might be staying?
知道他可能在哪兒嗎
I don't know anything about it.
我什么都不知道
Well, you should check your basement.
也許你該去你家地下室看看
Can't believe it was trashed...
真不敢相信紀念水池竟被破壞了
Just when you thought that "A" would give it a rest.
就在我們以為A會休息一陣的時候
It's like Toby had to kill Alison all over again.
就像是托比連艾莉森的紀念水池都不放過
Toby? What do you mean, Toby?
托比,什么意思,托比嗎
His motorcycle was totaled. Isn't he dead?
他的摩托全毀了,他不是死了嗎
I hear more from Alison now than when she was alive.
艾莉森現在給我發的短信比她生前還多
You guys, I thought we decided
姑娘們,我覺得我們已經討論過
"A" wasn't Toby.
A不是托比了吧
"A" Was happy to have toby out of the picture.
托比不在了,A很高興
How do we know that toby didn't just send that text?
我們又怎么知道那信息不是托比發的
And why are we suddenly trusting "A"?
我們怎么突然相信起A來了
"A" made a fake bracelet to mess with us.
A上次還做了個假手鏈來迷惑我們
Emily, hey, where've you been?
艾米麗,嗨,你去哪了
Yeah, why weren't you at Spencer's last night?
昨晚怎么沒來斯賓塞家
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道你們在,抱歉
I didn't get out of practice till really late, so...
我一直訓練到很晚,所以
just went straight home and crashed.
后來直接回家睡覺了
So, what have I missed?
我錯過什么了
Well, we studied.
我們復習了
They studied and I annoyed them.
應該是她們在復習,我在干擾她們
And Alison's memorial got trashed.
還有艾莉森的紀念水池被破壞了
Yeah. I heard.
我聽說了
What is my mom doing here?
我媽媽來這里做什么
Mom, what are you doing here?
媽,你怎么來了
Oh, I tried calling you,
我本想打個電話給你
but your phone must be turned off for the test.
不過因為考試,你的手機關機了
Why are you here? They called
你來這干嘛,學校里打電話來說
and said they needed proctors. I'm on the sub list.
他們缺學監,我在備用名單上
You are? Since when?
真的嗎,什么時候的事
Well, since they cut my hours at the gallery
自從畫廊減了我的工時
and I'm paying rent to live above it.
而我又要付房租
I filled out an application last monday.
所以上個星期一填了一份申請表
What, to teach?
來干嘛,教書嗎
Why didn't you tell me?
怎么都沒告訴我
Well, sweetie, I was going to
寶貝,我本來準備
when you came over for dinner,
在你來吃晚飯時告訴你的
but then you canceled on Monday... and Tuesday,
但是你周一和周二都沒來
and then on Wednesday.
接著周三也沒來
Yeah, this week's been intense.
對,這星期復習很緊張
I understand.
我理解
I just, you know, I would like to see you in the flesh.
我只是想,我想見見你本人
But you don't really plan on ever coming over, do you?
不過其實你就沒準備過來,是嗎
I can't.
我不能來
Look, if I did, it'd be like saying
你想,如果我來了,這就等于是說
I'm okay with you and dad living apart.
我默認了你和爸爸分居
But we are. I know!
但我們確實分居了,我知道
Just 'cause you were ready for this doesn't mean that I am.
但你能接受不代表我也能接受
I gotta get back to the library.
我要去圖書館了
Hello?
Ashley, it's Byron Montgomery.
艾什莉嗎,我是拜倫·蒙哥馬利
Oh. Hey. How are you?
你好啊,最近可好
I'm kinda screwed.
我遇到了點麻煩
I've got this fax to send, and we've just lost power.
我有份傳真要發,可是停電了
Is it out on your side of the street, too?
你這邊有停電嗎
No. It's fine.
不,沒有
You're welcome to come over here if you need to use the fax.
如果想用傳真機的話盡管來吧
Really? Well, listen, I don't want to disturb you.
真的嗎,我不想打擾你
No, it's okay. I was just, um...
不,沒事,我在
ordering something from a catalogue,
下一些訂單
but you can come over. Great. Listen, um...
你可以過來,好的,還有
Do you mind if I use your toaster, too?
我可以用你的烤面包機嗎
I'll bring my own bread.
我帶我自己的面包來
Uh, you may also want to bring your own jelly.
最好把果醬也帶來
I'll see you soon.
待會見
The test will now begin at 10:00.
考試將在十點開始
If this interferes with any plans you've made for the afternoon,
如果和你們下午的計劃有沖突
I suggest you make some calls.
我建議你們打電話取消
If you didn't bring a phone,
如果沒帶手機
I am sure this taphappy gentleman over here
這位鍵盤敲得正歡的紳士
would be glad to lend you his.
一定愿意借你
What? Was she talking to me?
什么,她在和我說話嗎
You didn't miss anything.
你沒有聽錯
Do you want to borrow my phone?
你要用我的手機嗎
Your brain. Can you do the math section for me?
我要用你的腦子,能幫我做數學部分嗎
Hey, I'm already your marketing manager.
我已經是你的市場銷售經理了
You just got three hits on your leather jacket.
你的皮風衣已經有三次點擊了
Hey, there, lady "H."
嗨,你好啊,H小姐
I know you also answer to that, hermie,
我知道你也想答應,陰陽人(首字母是H)
But I was talking to her. Nice bag.
不過我是在和她說話,包挺漂亮的
Listen to you, in touch with your feminine side!
聽你說話,就感覺到了你陰柔的一面
So, would that be your right or your left?
你左邊是女生還是右邊
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
Nothing. You need to sign in.
沒什么,你進去簽到吧
They know I'm here. You can go now.
他們知道我在這兒,你可以走了
This beauty doesn't need a beast.
這位美女不需要妖怪相伴
Who would I speak to about getting into the boys' locker room?
進男生休息室,要找誰批準
I'd have to find a custodian. Do you want to follow me?
要先找到管理員,你要一起來嗎
No, that's all right. I'm gonna wait here.
不,不去了,我就在這等
He's freaking me out!
真是嚇死人了
Whose locker is he poking into now?
現在他又想搜查誰的柜子了
He's desperate. Ali's brother's breathing down his neck.
他也是狗急跳墻,艾莉哥哥逼得很緊
Ours too. What if Jason told the police
我們也是,要是杰森告訴警察
Alison's version of what happened after the fire?
失火之后艾莉森的說辭怎么辦
If Jason was gonna tell them, he would've told them a year ago.
要是杰森想說,一年前就說了
He knows that story's bogus.
他知道那故事是瞎編的
Well, then, why do they bring it up?
好吧,那為什么他們又舊事重提呢
To try to drive a wedge between us?
挑撥離間
Well, he's not gonna do that.
他不會那樣做的
Sorry about the memorial.
紀念水池的事,我說深感抱歉
I know how hard you girls worked on it.
我知道你們為它付出了很多心血
Shocking though, right, something like that
你們也很震驚吧,那種事
could happen out in the open
居然在光天化日之下發生了
and nobody saw anything?
而且沒有目擊者
Well, everybody here was probably studying
是這樣,我們幾個當時都在復習
for the exam that we're about to take,
準備考試
so you might wanna look for eyewitnesses somewhere else.
所以您還是上別處尋找目擊者吧
So you were all studying together last night, then?
也就是說你們昨晚在一起學習
Yes, we were all at Spencer's.
沒錯,我們都在斯賓塞家
All of you?
全部都在
Yes. All of us.
是的,全部都在
Okay.
好吧
Emily, what is going on?
艾米麗,怎么回事
Where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪了
I told you. I went home.
告訴過你們了,我回家了
Then why didn't you tell him that?
那你怎么不告訴他
What happened to all of us sticking together?
說我們幾個在一起,有什么不對嗎
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To the restroom, but if you don't believe me
上廁所,你們要是不信的話
we can all try and squeeze into one stall.
可以跟我一起上
Should one of us go talk to her?
是不是該派個人和她談談
No. She'll talk when she's ready.
沒必要,她想說的話自己會說的
Alex, hey.
阿歷克斯,嘿
Oh, hey.
你好
Hey. Are you taking the test in here, too?
你也在這參加考試嗎
If we ever take it. Only eight kids showed up from my school.
那也得能參加才行啊,我學校只來了8個人
Um... listen.
聽著
I don't know what happened
我不知道
between you and my mom at the club.
你和我媽在俱樂部發生了什么
I know she can be kind of a handful.
但我知道她有點吹毛求疵
I've seen her send back a napkin
我見過她要求換餐巾
because it had, like, a loose thread.
就因為上面一根線頭松了
I think I should look at my math stuff.
我想我應該去復習數學了
I can't talk about this.
現在沒時間談這個
Okay.
好吧
Okay, what gives?
受夠了,他到底是想干嘛
Why is he/she into me?
陰陽人為什么相中我了
He's not into you.
他不是相中你
He helped me sell that bag.
那個包是他幫我賣的
You bought it online, right?
你是在網上買的吧
Well, it's mine.
那包是我的
Excuse me?
你說什么
That's not the original handle.
包的把手不是原配的
I broke it on a roller coaster at Jolly Roger's.
我在游樂場坐過山車的時候弄斷了
You bought my bag.
你買的是我的包
Yeah, I knew that! I bought it as a goof.
我知道啊,我只是買著玩兒的
Really? Yes.
這樣啊,沒錯
But forget about me. What's going on with you?
別說我了,你是怎么回事
You've befriended somebody from a different species,
和一個異類交朋友
and you've turned your closet into a swap meet.
又把自家的衣柜變成了跳蚤市場
What are you, poor now?
什么狀況,你破財了
No, I just didn't want that bag anymore.
沒有,我只是不想要那個包了
I'll give you back your money.
我把錢退給你
Don't bother. Take my Andrew Jacksons
別麻煩了,收下我的這點小錢
and introduce them to your Benjamin Franklin.
再攢點大錢
Put it towards my birthday present.
到時給我買件生日禮物吧
I registered at saks.
我可是塞克斯百貨的會員
You need something?
有事嗎
Uh, no.
沒有
If this test isn't happening,
如果考試還不開始
are we allowed to leave the room?
我們可不可以離開
They just posted a tornado watch in Delaware County.
特拉華郡剛剛發布了龍卷風預警警報
No one's going anywhere. Have a seat.
所有人不得離開,坐下吧
Tell me you're a basketball fan.
你是籃球迷吧
Why?
什么事
Got floor seats to the Sixers game friday night.
我有周五晚上76人比賽的場內票
They're playing the Celtics.
對凱爾特人
No. That's really sweet
我不是球迷,不過你真好
It's not a date.
這不是約會
I mean, it's a date, but it's not a datedate.
我是說,是個約會,但不算正式約會
I think I already have plans.
我已經有安排了
Okay.
好吧
Another time, another season.
那下次吧,下個賽季什么的
Do you like hockey?
喜歡曲棍球嗎
Never mind, no girl likes hockey.
算了,女孩都不太喜歡曲棍球
I'll work on this.
我再想辦法吧
Wait, where are you going?
等等,你要去哪
They said we couldn't leave the building.
他們說我們不能離開這棟樓
There are other rooms around here that are more fun than this.
去其他的房間,會比待在這兒有趣得多
Wanna come?
一起來不
So, how do you like your toast
吐司烤幾分熟
Barely warm, or burnt to a crisp?
溫的還是烤到脆脆的
Uh, whatever's easier.
哪種簡單做哪種
Barely warm it is!
那就溫的了
Uh, wait, no. Listen, let's just wait a second.
等下,不,等一會吧
The lights will come back on.
馬上就來電了
I better look for some candles.
我還是去找幾根蠟燭吧
No, no. No, no, don't do that.
不,不用,不用,別找了
The power is gonna come back on.
趕緊來電啊
It has to. This was due yesterday.
必須的啊,昨天就截止了
What is it?
什么東西
Uh, jeez. It's a...
天啊,是...
It's a permission slip.
是家長同意書
My son is on a lacrosse trip,
我兒子要參加一個曲棍球訓練營
and I forgot to send in his permission slip.
我忘記提交家長同意書了
Ella always handled this stuff, and I...
這些事都是埃拉處理的,我...
I just forgot.
我完全忘了
I can't keep up.
總是忘這忘那的
Can you call the coach?
能給教練打電話嗎
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
You know, I'm not doing very well at this...
這些事,我都處理不好
This whole, uh, singleparent thing.
這些當爹又當媽的事
Everything is just falling through the cracks.
真是事事不順
You've only been on your own for a couple weeks, Byron.
拜倫,你才一個人過了幾星期而已
You should cut yourself some slack.
不要對自己苛求太多
Do you play?
你會彈吉他
Shh, it's a secret.
噓,要保密哦
Why?
為什么
My parents have this recurring nightmare
我老爸老媽一直
I'll bail on college and beg for quarters in the subway.
怕我輟學,跑去地鐵站賣唱
I know that.
我聽過
My parents listened to it.
我爸媽都愛聽這首
Theythey used to.
他們過去常聽
So intense.
真嚇人
I could play louder.
那我彈響點兒
What's so funny?
什么這么好笑
Their names.
書里的名字
Pip. Mr. Wopsle. Uncle Pumblechook..
匹普,伍甫賽先生,潘波趣叔叔
They all sound like stuffed animals.
聽起來就跟毛絨玩具的名字一樣
I can't believe you already finished it.
真不敢相信你已經讀完了
Want me to tell you what happens?
要告訴你內容嗎
I can make you a cheat sheet.
我可以給你寫個情節提要
You know, you should really let me braid your hair sometime.
哪天有空,我得好好幫你扎個辮子
I had a dream last night about Jenna.
我昨晚夢見詹娜了
Emily, don't.
艾米麗,別想了
Okay, stop thinking about that.
別想那件事了
There's all sorts of operations and stuff they can do.
誰知道他倆在里面干嘛
I dreamt that she came back and she was fine.
我夢見她回來了,她很好
She could see perfectly, and she forgave us.
能看見東西,也原諒我們了
That's why I love you.
我就喜歡你這點
You're big on happy endings.
總幻想有皆大歡喜的結局
So is Dickens, by the way.
跟狄更斯一樣
Pip gets Estella in the end.
艾絲黛拉終跟匹普走到一起
Can I read you something?
要給你念一段嗎
"I loved her against reason,
我愛她是違背常理
against promise, against peace,
是妨礙前程,是失去自制
against hope, against happiness,
是毀滅希望,是斷送幸福
against all discouragement that could be."
是注定要嘗盡一切的沮喪和失望的
Did you get to that part yet?
你讀到這段了嗎
They want everybody in the library.
大家都必須去圖書館
Safety reasons.
安全起見
Aria, are you coming?
艾瑞亞,你不走嗎
Um, yeah, yeah. I'll be right down.
走啊,馬上就走
I just have to ask Mr. Fitz a few homework questions.
我還有幾個問題想找費茲老師解答
So, you're back.
你回來了
I never left.
我從沒離開過
You were out.
可你一直沒來上課
Were you sick?
你生病了嗎
I only ask because you never answered my calls...
我這么問,是因為你從不接我電話
or my emails.
也不回郵件
I went to New York.
我去了趟紐約
Why?
去干嘛
To... deal with family issues.
去處理家里的事
Family issues!
家里的事
My issues.
好吧,是我的事
I needed to clear my head.
我需要時間冷靜冷靜
Okay, are you clear?
那現在冷靜完了沒
Do you know what you want?
知道自己想要什么了嗎
I interviewed at another school, and...
我去了另一所學校面試
So what you want is to not be here at all.
所以你想要的,就是趕快離開
Will you please let me finish?
能不能聽我說完
I'm sorry, I've just gotten used to filling in the blanks myself.
很抱歉, 我已經習慣自己解惑了
You tell me at homecoming
返校節的時候
that you got a haircut for me,
你說為我剪了新發型
and then you just fall off the face of the earth?
然后一轉眼卻人間蒸發了
I spent days thinking about you!
你知不知道,我每天都想著你
I thought about you every second I was gone.
我也每時每刻在想你
But I also thought about the consequences,
但我得顧及后果
the questions from the principal,
我得考慮怎么跟校長,董事會
The school board, your parents.
還有你家長交代
My parents?
我家長
We just can't go back to the way it was.
我倆回不到過去了
Things need to change.
必須有所改變
No, they already have.
不,是已經結束了
Mm. I think I just lost service.
怎么突然沒信號了
Hanna just sent me a text.
漢娜剛給我發了條短信
Girls are fine.
她們一切都好
Oh, good.
那就好
Do you want an ice cube for that?
你要加冰塊嗎
We should use 'em before they melt.
趁著融化之前得趕快用掉
Do you know...
你知道...
why Ella left?
埃拉為什么離家出走嗎
Does everyone on the street know?
是不是已經人盡皆知了
Well, at least one person's
不過至少還能有人愿意
still willing to let me use her fax.
借我用傳真機
I don't take sides.
我一向中立
I know that things are never black and white.
我知道凡事沒有絕對的對錯
It's so bizarre, isn't it?
總感覺怪怪的
I mean, you spend this huge chunk of your life as a couple,
跟她過了大半輩子
and then suddenly you're not... a couple.
卻突然變得形單影只
You may as well just disappear.
就像人間蒸發
It's almost like you don't exist.
變成了空氣一般
I had the same conversation a while back...to myself in the mirror.
我也曾對著鏡子,跟自己這么說
Took me months before I went to see a movie alone.
過了好幾個月才敢一個人看電影
What did you see.
什么電影
Transformers 2.
《變形金剛II》
I thought I wouldn't run into anyone over 12...
我本以為片場里都是些未滿12歲的孩子
But I forgot they have parents, and...
卻忘了他們有家長陪著,于是...
I spent the first half of the movie
于是我上半場忙著
dodging a coworker and his wife,
躲旁邊的同事和他妻子
and the second half crying into my popcorn.
下半場捧著爆米花獨自落淚
Why?
為什么
'cause it seemed like I was the only one there
因為我好像是那兒唯一一個
who didn't have anyone to share popcorn with.
單獨吃一份爆米花的人
Yeah. Yeah, I hear ya.
是啊,是啊,我理解
See, I've got this faculty dinner to go to next saturday night,
我下周六晚有個教工晚宴要參加
and honestly, I don't think I can do it.
但說實在的,我覺得我一個人去不了
It's at this moroccan restaurant out by campus.
地點就在學校旁邊的摩洛哥餐廳
I'm not very adventurous
對于我叫不出名字的食物
with foods I can't pronounce.
我一直不太敢嘗試
Ella was my tastetester.
埃拉一直是我的品嘗師
You should call me.
你應該打電話給我
I'll walk you through the menu.
我可以幫你看看菜單
Why don't you come with me and make sure I don't eat goat?
要不你和我一起去,以防我吃到羊肉
I've been there. They do a very nice goat.
我去過那里,他們的羊肉做的很好吃
Move! All the way in, people!
往前走,別停
You don't need to touch every locker.
你們不必伸手碰每個柜子
Come on!
快點
This sucks.
真是糟透了
First time I get to photograph a real tornado,
我第一次有機會拍真正的龍卷風
and they shove us in a room without windows.
他們卻把我們推到一個沒有窗戶的小屋里
You don't want to see a real tornado.
你不會想看到真正的龍卷風的
Of course he does. He wants to get to Oz
他當然想,他還想去奧茲國
so he can ask the wizard for a penis.
請巫師幫他變性呢
Mona, can I talk to you for a sec?
夢娜,我能和你談談嗎
Why can't you leave him alone?
你就不能放過他嗎
What has he ever done to you?
他又沒對你做過什么
Besides remind you that two short years ago, we were him.
別忘了,在兩年前,我們也和他一樣
He bugs me.
我看他不爽
Yeah, well, I think you're the one who needs a trip to Oz.
好吧,我覺得你才是該去奧茲國的人
See if the wizard can find you a heart.
也許巫師能幫你找到你的心
Hey, I don't think this test is gonna happen today.
喂,我估計今天考不成了
You can take a break.
你休息一會兒吧
Not all of us sailed through trig.
不是所有的人都能順利通過考試
Alex, are we ever gonna get past this?
阿歷克斯,我們真的能度過難關嗎
Past what?
什么難關
Whatever happened between you and my mom.
你和我媽媽之間發生的事
You don't have to talk about it
你沒必要談論這個
It's not up to me to tell you. It's up to your mother.
讓我來告訴你,決定權在你媽媽那里
I need to find a French family
我要找一個十分歡迎賓州女孩的
that's dying to host a nice girl from Pennsylvania.
法國寄宿家庭
Paris would be so awesome.
巴黎實在是太棒了
Roll out of bed,
早上醒來后
eat a croissant, shop for two hours,
吃個羊角面包,逛兩個小時的街
take a nap in the louvre,
中午在盧浮宮小憩一會兒
eat another croissant, shop for two hours.
再吃個羊角面包,再逛兩個小時街
Oh, have you seen this?
對了,你看過這個嗎
I got it in the French catalogue.
我從法國商品目錄里買的
They have them in, like, every color.
那上面每種顏色都有
Do me a favor? Hook it for me, would you?
幫我個忙,替我扣上,好嗎
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Nothing. I just...
沒,我只是
You just what?
你只是什么
Just because we kissed in the library, Emily,
艾米麗,別以為我們剛在圖書館接吻了
doesn't mean I'm into you like that.
你就可以這么做
A kiss is a kiss.
那不過是一個吻罷了
I like boys...
我喜歡的是男生
And trust me, if I'm kissing you,
還有,相信我,那個吻
it's because it's practice for the real thing.
不過只是個接吻練習罷了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
You're my ride, remember?
我要搭你的車,不記得了嗎
Hello? Is someone here?
有人在嗎
My god!
我的天啊
What's happening?
發生了什么
Hello?
有人嗎
Is someone here?
有人在嗎
Where is my bag?
我的包去哪兒了
Where is the letter?
那封信去哪兒了
Mr. Fitz? Hi.
費茲老師,你好
Uh, they need first aid supplies, too.
他們還需要急救箱
Is somebody hurt?
有人受傷了嗎
No, no, no, no. It's just a preventative measure.
不不不,只是以備不時之需
I'm Ella Montgomery, Aria's mom?
我是埃拉·蒙哥馬利,艾瑞亞的母親
We met At the theater.
我們在,在電影院說見過
II remember.
我記得
Well, of course you would. Why wouldn't you?
你當然會記得,不是嗎
We practically met in the dark.
我們第一次也是在黑暗中見的面
Why are these lights working?
這些燈怎么亮了說
Uh, emergency fixtures?
可能是應急燈吧
I guess the generator just kicked in.
我猜是發電機修好了
Do you think they have anything to eat in here?
你覺得他們會在這里放點吃的嗎
We've got some jangled nerves out there,
外面的孩子們有些緊張
and I think food would really help.
食物肯定能安撫他們的情緒
Well, why don't we take a look under here?
好吧,我們來看看這里有什么吧
Uh, how are you doing... with the storm?
你覺得這場暴風雨怎么樣
Oh, me? I love this weather,
我嗎,只要不用在暴風雨里穿梭
as long as I don't have to fly through it.
我還是挺喜歡這天氣的
Which, if we were on a plane right now,
我是說如果我們是在飛機上的話
I'd probably be in your lap.
我很有可能已經躲到你膝下了
Uh, how many waters do we need?
我們需要多少瓶水
Uh, I would bring them all.
我會把所有的都帶上
Can you shine that over here? Sure.
你能照一下那里嗎,當然
You would think they'd have protein bars or something.
這里可能有蛋白棒之類的食品
Did they at least open the school cafeteria this morning?
今天早上至少食堂開張了吧
Uh, I don't know. I got here late.
我不清楚,我今天來晚了
Drove back from New York.
剛從紐約開車回來
You did?
真的嗎
In this weather, that's dedication.
在這樣的天氣里開車,真是精神可嘉
No wonder Aria talks so highly about you.
難怪艾瑞亞對你評價這么高
Well, I am grateful to have her in my class.
她能在我的班上我很榮幸
She's, uh, she's very engaged.
她學習很認真
Good.
很好
Can I ask you a question?
我能問你一個問題嗎
Sssure.
當然
Have you noticed any changes in Aria in the past few weeks?
你有沒注意到最近艾瑞亞有什么變化說
I only ask because, um, my husband and I,
我這么問,是因為,我和我丈夫
we separated, and I was wondering if and how
我們分居了,我很擔心
that's affecting Aria at school.
這會不會影響到艾瑞亞在學校的表現
It's not really a question you can directly ask your kid.
你不可能直接問你孩子這樣的問題
Of course not. I'm sorry...
當然了,我很抱歉
about you and your husband.
關于您和您的丈夫
As far as Aria goes, I haven't noticed anything,
至于艾瑞亞,我沒覺察出她有什么
Um... alarming.
有什么不對勁
Good. She's very strong.
那就好, 她很堅強
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊,是啊
But she puts up a good front,
但她偽裝得很好
and, um, when she's hurt
當她受傷了
and she wants to shut you out,
她會把自己封閉起來
you could die of frostbite.
讓周圍的人都覺得很心寒
Oh, protein bars.
蛋白棒
Excuse me. Sure.
麻煩讓一下,好
You know, I'm really glad
你知道嗎,有你在她的身邊
that she has you in her life right now,
我真的很高興
an adult that she admires.
你是她敬仰的師長
Looks like we'll have to make...
看起來我們得
We're gonna have to make a couple of trips.
我們得運好幾趟了
Hey, everything okay with Mr. Fitz?
嘿,費茲老師還好吧
Yeah, uh, just had a few questions.
是的,只是有些疑問
He was out last week.
上周他一直不在
You have an incredible voice. We should do that again.
你的歌聲動聽極了,我們該再來一次
Emily, you've been in there this whole time?
艾米麗,你一直都在這兒嗎
I didn't hear the announcement.
我沒聽見廣播
I was looking for my purse.
我找錢包來著
It's probably still in the library.
有可能還在圖書館
Look, Em, if you were hooking up with Maya last night,
艾米,如果你昨晚是去和瑪雅約會
you can tell Aria and Spencer.
你可以告訴艾瑞亞和斯賓塞
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
I'm just saying it doesn't have to be this huge secret.
我只是說這不是什么大秘密
It's not like I fell apart.
我聽了又不會崩潰
Okay, can we not talk about this in here?
好了,我們能不在這兒談這件事嗎
Look, I'm just saying you can trust them.
我只是說你可以相信她們
Emily, I think we found something that belongs to you.
艾米麗,我們剛剛找到了你的東西
Could you come with me, please?
跟我來一下,好嗎
Emily! Let's go.
艾米麗,走啊
Is that your bag on the table?
桌上的包是你的嗎
Where'd you find it?
你在哪兒找到的
I shouldn't have to tell you
你應該知道
that leaving a bag unattended in a public place,
把包隨便落在公共場所
not a very smart move.
可不是明智之舉
What is going on?
發生什么事了
Oh, perfect! We can all be together for an update.
棒極了,我們能一起見證這個最新消息了
No, we're supposed to be in the girls' locker room.
不,我們現在應該在女生休息室
Well, I'm guessing you girls
我猜你們這幫女生
are used to being in places you're not supposed to be.
已經習慣來你們不該來的地方
Did you tell your friends where you were last night,
你跟朋友們說了昨晚你去哪兒了嗎
when you weren't studying for the test?
在你本該復習的時候
See, 'cause I got these really interesting photos.
看吧,我拿到了這些有趣的照片
Go ahead and pass it around.
傳給其他人看看
There's plenty more where that came from at the precinct.
還有更多其他照片呢
And I see you didn't get a chance to clean your shoes either, huh?
貌似你也沒空清理一下鞋子,是吧
That's not why I went there.
我去那兒不是因為那個
Really? So you didn't go back to the memorial
真的,所以你沒回紀念水池
to finish up Toby's handiwork?
繼續完成托比的杰作,對嗎
Or were you just there covering up his tracks?
還是你想幫他掩蓋行蹤
I found it like that. It was already destroyed.
我去時就已經那樣了,水池已經被毀了
Really?
是嗎
Then let me ask you a question.
那么我問你個問題
What were these doing in your bag?
這東西怎么會在你包里
Souvenirs? Something Toby asked you
紀念品,還是托比讓你
to save so he can keep it for his trophy collection?
為他保存的戰利品
This has nothing to do with Toby!
這和托比沒有關系
Em, why do you have those?
艾米,你拿這些做什么
You put those in there, you creep.
是你把這些放進包里的,你這個變態
Emily would never do that.
艾米麗決不會做這種事
The memorial was her idea.
做紀念水池是她的主意
Yeah, so I heard.
對,我也聽說了
Nice cover, huh?
偽裝得不錯
You want me to share this with them,
你想要我和她們分享這個嗎
or would you like to?
還是你想自己來
Go ahead and tell them about the angry letter
給她們念念這封
that you wrote to Alison...
你寫給艾莉森的憤怒的信
Which is dated, by the way,
順便說一下,日期是
three days before she disappeared.
艾莉森失蹤的前三天
You had no right to read that.
你無權讀那封信
Emily, what is in that letter?
艾米麗,信里寫了什么
Tell her. Tell her how you wanted
告訴她,告訴她因為艾莉森拒絕了你
to punish Alison for rejecting you.
所以你想懲罰她
Tell her how you felt relieved at the funeral.
告訴她,在葬禮上你感到多么解脫
Yeah, she wasn't gonna be around to humiliate you anymore, was she?
是啊,她再也不能羞辱你了,不是嗎
I went back to that memorial to say I was sorry.
我回水池那兒,是想跟她說一聲對不起
There were horrible things in that letter,
信里我說了很多難聽的話
and I didn't mean them.
但都不是真心的
Suddenly she was gone, and...
突然她就不在了
I loved her as more than a friend.
我愛她,不是普通朋友的那種愛
I just never had the chance to tell her in the right way.
但我一直沒有合適的機會告訴她
Give her the letter back. Give it back to her now,
把那封信還給她,現在就還給她
Or I swear to god,
否則我對天發誓
I will rip your head off!
我會親手扭掉你的腦袋
Sorry, I can't.
抱歉,我不能
And we're not leaving this room
除非你告訴我
until you tell me what you were doing
為什么要帶著艾莉森的紀念水池碎片
carting around pieces of Alison's memorial.
否則誰都不準離開
I took them because they
我帶著它們是因為
were the only things that weren't broken.
它們是唯一不會破碎的東西
What's going on in here?
這里發生了什么
Why aren't they in the locker room with the other kids?
為什么她們沒和其他孩子一起呆在休息室
Who are you?
你是哪位
Her mother. I mean, if this is the school's idea
她的媽媽,如果保證我孩子的安全
of keeping my child safe, I'm glad I came back.
是學校的主意,我很高興我回來了
Honey, why is she crying?
寶貝兒,她為什么哭
He accused her of killing Alison.
他指控她殺了艾莉森
What? He went through her purse
什么,他搜查她的錢包
and now he's accusing Hold it. Hold it.
并且指控,等等,等等
You're questioning minors without an adult present?
你在成年人不在場的情況下審問未成年人
What police department do you work for?
你是哪個警局的
What century are you in?
現在是什么年代
Ma'am, I would advise you
夫人,我想建議你
No, I would advise you to back off,
不,是我要建議你別再插手這件事
because anything that they've said to you
因為剛剛她們對你說的話
is inadmissible in a courtroom, period.
在法庭上都是無效的,就這樣吧
Let's go.
我們走
Emily, honey, grab your things.
艾米麗,親愛的,把東西帶走
What were you thinking?
你腦子里在想些什么
I have a homicide to solve, okay?
我在調查一起謀殺案
Not anymore you don't. You're done.
不再是了,都結束了
You're done with this investigation,
這起案件調查就此結束
unless you want to face me down with the opposing counsel
除非你想和我的律師面談
So, what's gonna happen to him?
他會怎么樣呢
Can they get him off the force?
他會被免職嗎
If he's smart, he'll leave before that happens.
如果他不傻的話,他會在被開除之前辭職
Oh, where did he get that protein bar?
他是從哪兒弄到蛋白棒的
Oh. I'll get you one.
我去給你拿
Em.
艾米
I wish I'd known.
我希望早點知道這件事
Hey, Alison loved you,
艾莉森是愛你的
And I don't know if it was in the way that you wanted her to,
我不知道是否是你所希望的那種愛
but I know that she did.
但我確定她是愛你的
Can I have your attention, please?
大家安靜一下
The storm warning has just been lifted,
風暴預警解除了
but the S.A.T. will have to be rescheduled.
但高考將改天舉行
You looking for somebody?
你在找誰
Alex, but...
阿歷克斯
he might've already left.
好像他已經走了
Didn't you bring an umbrella?
沒帶雨傘嗎
Yeah.
帶了
Mom, thank you for stopping in.
媽,你來得真及時
It was pro bono. Let's go.
應盡的義務,走吧
Wait, I
等一下
I really can't sit in the car the whole ride home
我想知道你和阿歷克斯之間發生了什么
Without asking what happened between you and alex.
不然我沒法安心坐你的車回家
What did he say?
他怎么說的
Nothing. He won't talk about it.
什么也沒說
Oh, my god. This requires closing a door.
不是吧,這件事還需要關起門來說
Maybe I should just walk home.
也許我真該自己走回家
Remember that weekend when your father took you and Melissa to D.C.?
還記得你爸帶你和梅麗莎去華盛頓特區
I stayed behind.
而我留在家的那個周末嗎
Yeah...
記得
I said I had to work all weekend,
我說我周末都得工作
But that wasn't the truth.
其實這不是真的
I spent most of Friday drunk.
我周五喝得酩酊大醉
Sunday I was hung over.
周日我宿醉
Saturday I don't remember at all.
周六我不記得發生什么了
Okay, I think I actually changed my mind.
我改主意了,我不想聽下去了
I really don't need to know.
我沒必要知道
I started at the club Friday morning.
周五早晨我在俱樂部
It was empty. There wasn't a soul to talk to,
俱樂部空蕩蕩的,沒個能聊天的人
So I ordered a sidecar,
我點了一杯邊車(雞尾酒)
Then another and another.
然后一杯接一杯
By the time lunch rolled around,
到午飯時間時
I'd walked through a trellis
我經過一個花壇
and couldn't find my shoes.
把鞋給弄丟了
It was Alex's first week there.
那是阿歷克斯在那兒上班的第一周
He kindly listened to me spill my guts,
他好心地聽著我的傾訴
And later poured me into a cab.
然后把我送進了計程車
With my shoes.
還找到了我的鞋
Why were you spilling your guts to Alex?
你干嗎要向阿歷克斯傾訴
I had a doctor's appointment before I went there.
我去那之前去看了醫生
They removed a lump from my breast.
醫生從我胸部取出一個腫瘤
I was feeling a little overwhelmed...
我有一點不知所措
And powerless.
很無力
After that, I avoided the club for months.
在那之后,我有幾個月都沒去俱樂部
The next time I saw Alex,
我再次見到阿歷克斯時
I made him promise that he would never, ever bring it up.
我讓他保證永遠不會再提這件事
Mom, are you sick?
媽,你病了嗎
No.
沒有
Well, why didn't you and dad tell us?
那你和爸爸干嘛不告訴我們呢
What makes you think your dad knows?
你怎么會覺得你爸爸知道這件事
Spencer...our family
斯賓塞,我們家
doesn't handle imperfection very well.
一向不擅長處理危機
Mom,
being sick is not an imperfection.
生病不是什么危機
Just so you know,
告訴你吧
I gave up sidecars for spritzers.
我不喝邊車,只喝汽酒了
And by the way... Alex is a lovely kid.
順便說一句,阿歷克斯是個不錯的孩子
He's a keeper.
他信守了諾言
I'm impressed.
我很驚訝
You could do brain surgery with those hands.
你就是用這雙手做腦部手術
No, honestly, I can do a pedicure.
不,老實說,我也可以做美甲的
Okay, let's hey, let's try this again.
好吧,再發一次
Okay. Wait.
等一下
I think it already went.
我想已經發過去了
"Transmission received." There you go.
"已接收" 拿著吧
Fantastic. Well, I owe you big time.
太棒了,我可欠你一個大人情
All right, you're off the hook for carpool this week.
你這周不用找搭車的了
I will drive Hanna to school every day,
我可以每天送漢娜上學
And I'll see you for dinner on Saturday night.
周六的晚餐見
Right! Saturday.
好的,說定了
You know what, I don't know what I was thinking, actually.
其實,剛才我有點短路
I can't have dinner
這周六我沒法
at that Moroccan restaurant this Saturday.
和你在那家摩洛哥餐廳吃晚餐了
Mike has a scrimmage game late in the afternoon,
邁克那天下午有一場訓練
And I promised I would take his team out afterwards.
我答應要請他和隊友們吃飯的
Yeah, actually, Saturday isn't... Good for me, either.
好的,其實周六我也有事
But wwe'll figure out something.
我們再定時間吧
Definitely.
當然
Thank you. You're welcome.
謝謝你,沒關系
For this.
多謝了
Bye.
再見
Yeah. Bye.
好的,再見
All right, I'll see you later, man.
好吧,一會兒見
Hey.
I just wanted to say I think we should
我想我們應該一起出去
Have that datedate.
來場正式約會
Seriously? When?
真的嗎,什么時候
How about friday?
周五怎么樣
I think I'm having dinner at my mom's on friday,
我和我媽周五一起吃飯
But how about saturday?
周六怎么樣
Yeah, works for me.
沒問題
Hey.
What was that for?
這是怎么了
I can't tell you. It's a secret.
不能告訴你,秘密
So, 96 bucks for your leather jacket.
你的皮衣炒到了96美元
Going... going...
還在漲,還在漲
Gone. Cool! That was easy.
賣出去了,也挺簡單的嘛
Listen, um... I don't know what you said to Mona,
我不知道你和夢娜說什么了
But thank you.
但是謝謝你
She actually made it through two hours in the locker room
在休息室的兩個小時里
without spitting on me.
她沒說我一句壞話
Yeah, you don't need to thank me.
你沒必要感謝我
Yeah, I do.
當然有必要
No, you don't. I'm your friend...geek.
不必了,你是我的朋友嘛,宅男
Hanna...
漢娜
I know you wanna kiss me.
我知道你想吻我

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,訂婚了的

 
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有獨創性的,原版的

聯想記憶
update [ʌp'deit]

想一想再看

v. 更新,補充最新資料
n. 更新

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
bracelet ['breislit]

想一想再看

n. 手鐲

聯想記憶
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 壓榨,擠壓,塞進
n. 壓榨,勒索,榨取

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感謝的

聯想記憶
generator ['dʒenəreitə]

想一想再看

n. 發電機,發生器

聯想記憶
absurd [əb'sə:d]

想一想再看

adj. 荒唐的
n. 荒唐

聯想記憶
custodian [kʌs'təudiən]

想一想再看

n. 管理人,保管人,監護人

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 美劇 美少女的謊言

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 李美凤三级| 颂文| 日本尻逼| 叶凯薇的视频| 贪玩的小水滴想象作文400字左右 12123交强险查询入口 | 雾化吸入ppt课件| 唱这歌| 长靴靴虐视频vk| www.五月天| 富贵不能淫翻译| 神州第一刀电影免费观看| 恶魔 电影| 曹查理新剧《三姐妹》| 富贵不能淫翻译| 流浪地球2演员表| 40集电视连续剧人生之路| 爱在西元前简谱| 电影白日梦2| 赖小子| 守护大电影| 安多卫视直播在线观看| 蓝眼泪简谱| 日韩欧美电影网| 我的极品女神 电影| 第一财经直播电视直播| 新世纪大学英语综合教程3| 我爱发明鬼畜视频| 宋小莹| 长谷川清| 零下100度| 抖音在线官网| 步步惊心剧照| 中国安全生产报| 丰原功补| 守护大电影| 蛇谷奇兵 电影| 羞羞的视频| 贵阳三中| 香港部落 在线完整版| 范瑞君| 女生被艹在线观看 |