Monica: Oh, really? So why was I busting my ass to make this delicious Thanksgiving dinner?
噢,真的嗎?那我何苦為什么做這頓豐盛的感恩節大餐?!
Joey: You call that delicious?
你管這叫豐盛嗎?
Monica: Stop it, stop it, stop it!
閉嘴,閉嘴,閉嘴!
Chandler: Now this feels like Thanksgiving.
終于有了點感恩節的氣氛了。
Rachel: Skiing. Shoop, shoop, shoop…
哦,滑雪,咻,咻,咻…
Monica: Shoop!
咻。
Phoebe: Ewww.
額!
Rachel: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven.
丑陋裸男正從烤爐中取出他的火雞。
Rachel: Who cares?
誰在乎啊?
Phoebe: He just sat in gravy. Oh my god. He's not alone. Ugly Naked Guy is having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal.
他剛剛坐到肉湯里了。噢,我的天。丑陋裸男不是一個人, 他正和一個丑陋裸女共進感恩節晚餐
Joey: I've gotta see this. All right Ugly Naked Guy!
我得看看。丑陋裸男真爽!
Monica: Ooh, Ugly Naked Dancing!
哦,他們跳舞了!
Phoebe: It's nice that he has someone.
有人陪真好。
Chandler: Shall I carve?
可以切了嗎?
Rachel: By all means.
當然可以。
Chandler: Ok, who wants light cheese, and who wants dark cheese?
誰想要淺色起司,誰想要深色起司?
Ross: I don't even wanna know about the dark cheese.
我一點也不想知道深色起司是怎么來的
Monica: Does anybody wanna split this with me?
有人想要和我分這塊嗎?
Joey: Oh, I will.
噢,我要。