Carol: Look, you don't have to talk to it. You can sing to it if you want.
你不用老是說話,你也可以對它唱歌。
Ross: Oh, please. I am not singing to your stomach, ok?
噢。拜托,我才不想對著你的胃唱歌!
Susan: Hi, how's it going?
進展如何?
Ross: Shh! Here we come, walking down the street, get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet. Hey, hey! Hey, uh, did you just feel that?Does it always, uh?
噓!正忙著呢,“我們來了,沿著街道走,看起來非常滑稽,所有人都看到了”喂,噢,你覺著到了嗎? 他總這樣嗎,噢 ?
Carol: No, no that was the first.
不,沒有,這是第一次。
Susan: Keep singing! Keep singing!
接著唱!接著唱!
Ross: Hey, hey, you're my baby, and I can't wait to meet you. When you come out I'll buy you a bagel Then we'll go to the zoo
“嘿,嘿,你是我的寶寶,我已經等不及想見你。等你出來后,我會為你買百吉餅然后帶你去動物園。”
Susan: I felt it!
我感覺到了!!
Ross: Hey, hey, I'm your daddy. I'm the one without any breasts.
“嘿,嘿,我是你的爸爸。沒有乳房的那個……”
Rachel: This is really great. It's 5:00. My plane is now pulling away from the gate.
真是太棒了。現在已經五點了,我的飛機離開登機口起飛了。
Phoebe: Maybe you can take a later flight.
也許你可以下一班飛機。
Rachel: There is none.
沒有了。
Phoebe: You can go tomorrow.
你可以明天去。
Rachel: Tomorrow is not Thanksgiving!
明天就不是感恩節了!
Phoebe: Okay, I'm gonna cheer you up, you have to meet me halfway.
好吧,我只是想讓你開心一點,你得迎合我。
Monica: Can you go any faster with that?
你能快一點嗎?
Joey: Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys. You do the math.
鎖眼只有一個,而鑰匙有上千把。 你算算看
Monica: Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyway?
你怎么會有那么多鑰匙?
Chandler: For an emergency just like this.
以備不時之需,就象現在這樣。
Rachel: All right, listen, smirky. If it wasn't for you and your stupid balloon, I would be on a plane watching a woman do this right now. But I'm not.
你聽著,傻笑的這位。要不是你和你那該死的氣球,現在我就在飛機上看著空姐歡迎我。但我沒上飛機。
Monica: I swear you said you had the keys.
你說你帶了鑰匙,我發誓
Rachel: No, I didn't. I wouldn't say I had the keys unless I had the keys, and I obviously didn't have the keys.
不,沒有。我如果拿了鑰匙,我會說“拿了”,顯然我沒拿那該死的鑰匙
Phoebe: Ooh, ok, that's it. Enough with the keys. No one say keys.
哦,好吧,夠了,別再提鑰匙了。