Ross: Ok, Mom never hit.
好吧,媽媽從不打我。
Phoebe: Ok, all done. Monica: What, Phoebe, did you whip the potatoes? Ross needs lumps!
好了,搞定了。什么,Phoebe,你攪爛了土豆嗎?Ross要吃塊狀的!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just, I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions.
噢,很抱歉,噢,我以為攪爛了以后,可以加一些豌豆和洋蔥。
Monica: Why would we do that?
為什么我們要那樣做?
Phoebe: Well, 'cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them, you know, before she died.
嗯,因為我媽都是那樣做的,你知道,在她去世之前。
Monica: Ok, three kinds of potatoes coming up.
好吧,第3種吃法出現。
Rachel: Ok, goodbye you guys. Thanks for everything. Oh, sorry! Oh, sorry!
好了,大伙,再見。 感謝你們。哦,抱歉! 噢,抱歉!
Chandler: The most unbelievable thing has happened. Underdog has just gotten away.
最不可思議事情發生了!underdog剛剛逃跑啦!
Joey: The balloon?
那個氣球嗎?
Chandler: No, no, the actual cartoon character. Of course the balloon. It's all over the news. Right before he reached Macy's, he broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park. I'm going to the roof, who's with me?
不,是真的卡通人物。當然是那個氣球!電視全是它的新聞。走到美西百貨的時候他斷線了,后來在華盛頓廣場公園上又被發現了。我要上屋頂去看,誰跟我一起?
Rachel: I can't, I gotta go.
我不去了,我得趕飛機。
Chandler: Come on. An 80foot inflatable dog let loose over the city. How often does that happen?
來吧。80英尺長的充氣狗在城市上空游蕩。這樣的機會有多少?
Phoebe: Almost never.
恐怕不會再有了。
Monica: Got the keys?
拿上鑰匙
Rachel: Ok.
好吧
Carol: Anytime you're ready.
任何時候只要你準備好了。
Ross: Ok, ok, here we go. Ok, where am I talking to, here?
好的,好的,開始。這里嗎,我得對著哪里說?
I mean, uh, well, there is one way that seems to offer a certain acoustical advantage, but...
我的意思或許某個地方更容易讓寶寶聽到,但是 ...
Carol: Just aim for the bump.
對著鼓出來的地方就可以。