Ross: Ok, ok, ok, ok, here goes. You know, I, you know, can't do this. Uh, this is too weird. I feel stupid.
好的,開始了。你知道,我,你知道,我做不到。噢,這太奇怪了,我像個傻瓜。
Carol: So don't do it, it's fine. You don't have to do it just because Susan does it.
那你就別說了。你不必因為Susan做了你就非得做。
Ross: Hello, baby. Hello, hello.
你好嗎?寶寶!你好,你好。
Rachel: I loved the moment when you first saw the giant dog shadow all over the park.
剛看到這只大狗的影子覆蓋公園,感覺真好玩。
Phoebe: Yeah, but did they have to shoot him down? I mean, that was just mean.
是的,但是他們必須把他射下來嗎?真是作孽。
Monica: Ok, right about now the turkey should be crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Why are we standing here?
現在火雞應該皮脆肉美多汁了。還站在這里干嘛?
Rachel: We're waiting for you to open the door. You got the keys.
等你開門。你拿的鑰匙。
Monica: No I don't.
沒有,我沒拿。
Rachel: Yes, you do. When we left, you said, "got the keys."
你拿了。出來的時候,你說拿了鑰匙。
Monica: No I didn't. I asked, "got the keeys?"
我沒有。我說:“拿了鑰匙嗎”?
Rachel: No, no, no, you said, "got the keys".
不、不、不。你是說:"拿了鑰匙".
Chandler: Do either of you have the keys?
你們倆到底有沒有鑰匙?
Monica: The oven is on.
烤爐還開著。
Rachel: Oh, I gotta get my ticket!
噢,我得拿我的票!
Joey: Wait, wait, we have a copy of your key.
等等,等等,我們有一把你家的備用鑰匙。
Monica: Well then get it, get it!
快去拿,快去!
Joey: That tone will not make me go any faster.
你這種語氣無法加快我的速度。
Monica: Joey! Joey: That one will.
Joey! 這還湊合。
Ross: And everyone's telling me, you gotta pick a major, you gotta pick a major. So, on a dare, I picked paleontology.And you have no idea what I'm saying, because, let's face it, you're a fetus.You're just happy you don't have gills anymore.
每個人都對我說:你得選個專業,你得選個專業,于是我鼓起勇氣挑了古生物學可能你不懂我正說什么,我們得面對現實,你還是一個胎兒。你應該慶幸你不會再有鰓。