Uh, hi. We uh, we used to work together. We did?
嗨,我們一起工作過。有嗎?
Yeah, at Macy's. You were the Obsession girl, right? Yes. I was the Aramis guy.
是的,在美西百貨。 你是那個“迷幻”女郎,對吧? 是的 我是那賣“阿拉米香水”的。
Aramis? Aramis? Yeah, right.
阿拉米?阿拉米? 哦,想起來了。
I gotta tell you. You're the best in the business. Get out.
我得說,你是那里面最棒的。 少來了!
I'm serious. You're amazing. You know when to spritz, when to wave back.
我是說真的。你太棒了,張弛有度。
Really? You don't know what that means to me.
真的嗎?我受寵若驚了。
Ooh, you smell great tonight. What're you wearing? Nothing.
噢,你今晚聞起來妙極了。你噴了(穿了)什么?什么也沒有!
Listen, uh, you wanna go get a drink or something? Yeah.
你想不想去喝上一杯? 好的。
What's wrong? I just remembered, I have to do something. Oh. What?
怎么了?我剛想起,我還有別的事。噢,什么事情?
Um, leave. Wait, wait, wait!
離開 等等,嘿,等等!
So I guess you all saw it. What? Saw what?
我想你們都看見了。什么? 看見什么?
No, we were just laughing. You know, how laughter can be infectious.
不,我們只是在笑。你知道,笑也是會傳染的