Susan: Actually, I'm reading it to the baby.
沒錯,我現在在念給寶寶聽。
Ross: The uh, the baby that hasn't been born yet? Wouldn't that mean you're...crazy?
噢,那個還沒出生的寶寶?你這不是 ... 瘋了?
Susan: What, you don't think they can hear sounds in there?
什么,你覺得寶寶在里面聽不到聲音?
Ross: You're not serious, I mean, you really...you really talk to it?
少來,我的意思是,你真的,真的和寶寶說話嗎?
Susan: Yeah, all the time. I want the baby to know my voice.
當然,經常說。我要讓寶寶認得我的聲音。
Ross: Oh that's just...Do you just uh, do you talk about me?
那太……,你提到過我嗎?
Susan: Yeah, yeah, all the time.
有的,常事。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Susan: But um, we just refer to you as Bobo the Sperm Guy
但是,嗯,我們稱你為提供精子的家伙。
Ross: Look, if she's talking to it, I just think that I should get some belly time too. Not that I believe any of this.
不行,如果她和寶寶說話,那我也應該有一些“肚子談話時間”。但這不表示我相信這個。
Phoebe: Oh, I believe it. I think the baby can totally hear everything.
噢,我相信。我覺得寶寶什么都能聽見。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: I can show you. OK, this will seem a little weird. Look, but you put your head inside this turkey, and then we'll all talk, and you'll hear everything we say.
我可以演示給你看。可能會有點怪異,你把頭放在這只火雞里面然后大伙兒說話,你肯定能聽到我們說什么。
Chandler: I'd just like to say that I'm totally behind this experiment. In fact, I'd very much like to butter your head.
我想說我完全贊成這個實驗。而且,我還非常想把你的腦袋涂上黃油。
Monica: Hey, Rach, did you make your money?
嘿,瑞秋,錢夠沒?
Rachel: No, not even close. Forget Vail, forget seeing my family, forget shoop, shoop, shoop.
沒有,還差遠了。忘掉韋爾吧,忘掉家庭團聚吧,忘掉“咻,咻,咻。”吧