Phoebe: Yeah. Oh, can I come?
是的。噢,我能來嗎?
Monica: Yeah. Rach, are you thinking you're gonna make it to Vail?
當然。 Rach,你還是決定去韋爾嗎?
Rachel: Absolutely. Shoop, shoop, shoop. Only a hundred and two dollars to go.
沒錯。“咻,咻,咻!”還差102元就夠了。
Chandler: I thought it was $98.50.
我記得剛才不還是98塊5。
Rachel: Yeah, well it was. I, I broke a cup.
沒錯,但我又摔了一個杯子。
Ross: Well, I'm off to Carol's.
我到Carol那里去。
Phoebe: Ooh, ooh! Why don't we invite her?
哦,哦!我們干嘛不叫上她?
Ross: Ooh, ooh. Because she's my exwife, and will probably want to bring her, ooh, ooh, lesbian life partner.
“哦,哦”。因為她是我的前妻,而且她可能還想帶上她的,“哦,哦”,同性戀愛人!
Ross: Hi, is uh, is Carol here?
Hi,Carol在嗎?
Susan: No, she's at a faculty meeting.
她在學校開會。
Ross: Oh, I uh, just came by to pick up my skull. Well, not mine, but...
噢,我過來是來拿我的頭骨的。嗯,不是我的,但是……
Susan: Come in.
進來!
Ross: Thanks. Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class, and I have to get it back to the museum.
謝謝。是這樣,Carol借走上課用的,我現在得還給博物館。
Susan: What's it look like?
它是什么樣子?
Ross: Kinda like a big face without skin.
就像一張沒有皮的大臉。
Susan: Yes, I'm familiar with the concept. We can just look for it.
我清楚頭骨的概念。我們來找找看。
Ross: Ok.
好吧。
Ross: Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
哇,你們有這么多講女同性戀的書。
Susan: Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise, they don't let you do it.
嗯,你知道的,你必須修一門課程。否則,他們不讓你當同性戀。
Ross: Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic.
嘿,嘿,《Yertle the Turtle》。經典。