Don't touch a thing.
什么都別碰
We got her.
逮到她了
Careful, sweetheart.
當心 小可愛
A flower is a delicate thing.
花是纖細脆弱之物
Be gentle.
需小心待之
You want it to grow and not pluck it before its time.
若望它繁茂生長 就切勿在其長成之前折敗花朵
Sorry.
對不起
It's all right.
沒關系
You needn't fear me. I'm only trying to help.
別怕 我只是想幫幫忙
Perhaps you could be the flower girl at the wedding.
也許在婚禮上你就能當個小花童了
I can already see how close you and Regina have become.
我看出你和瑞金娜很親密
She's going to make a fine mother for you.
她會是一個好媽媽的
She is kind to me.
她對我很好
Indeed. It warms my heart how you two share everything... Already.
這個自然 看到你們倆無話不談真讓我欣慰 雖然才幾天光景
Perhaps you could share something with me.
也許你也可以告訴我
Why has she pulled away from me?
為什么她總是對我敬而遠之
What do you mean?
什么意思
A mother knows her daughter.
母親是最了解孩子的
Regina's pulled away.
瑞金娜總是據(jù)我千里之外
I love her so much, but she's not letting me help her, and I... I know she's unhappy.
我非常愛她 但她不愿接受我的幫助 而且我知道 她過得并不快樂
Has she said something?
她對你說過什么嗎
I'd do anything to make her happy.
為了她的幸福 我什么都愿做