Can I help you, sheriff Swan?
找我什么事 斯旺警長
Yes. I need you to unlock the garage for me.
請你打開車庫門
And why would I do that?
我為什么要這么做
Because I have a search warrant that says that you have to.
我有搜查令 你沒得選擇
On what grounds?
你有什么根據
I found this near where the heart was buried, figured whoever buried it might have left something behind.
我在埋心臟的地方發現了這個埋心臟的人似乎落下了些東西
Then I got an anonymous call from someone who said they saw you digging near the toll bridge the day the heart was found.
我剛好接到了匿名舉報 說發現心臟的那天 看到你在收費橋附近挖過東西
An "anonymous call"?
"匿名舉報"嗎
Yeah. Well, I can't control the fact he didn't leave a name.
沒錯 我無權要求他留下姓名
I suppose he didn't want to risk pissing you off.
我想他也許害怕得罪你
Now open the garage or I'll find a way to do it myself.
請打開車庫 否則我就親自上了
Where is it?
東西在哪
Where is what, sheriff?
什么在哪 警長
You knew I was coming.
你知道我要來
How on earth would I know that?
我怎么會知道呢
Mary Margaret is a good person. She doesn't deserve this.
瑪麗·瑪格麗特是個好人 這樣不公平
Ms. Blanchard is a liar and a murderer.
布蘭切特女士是騙子和兇手
No matter what accusations you throw my way, that won't change.
不管你如何指控我 這個事實無法改變
She's going to pay for what she's done.
她必須為自己犯下的罪行付出代價
That woman has destroyed the last life she is ever going to destroy.
她已經沒有機會 再去毀掉別人的生活了