Mother, I... Don't.
母親 我 住嘴
You sneak out of my house in the dead of night and think I won't notice? How dare you.
你深夜從我的房子里溜走以為我不會發現嗎 膽子真大
You're impossible to talk to.
我無法和你溝通
Stop with the magic and listen to me.
請不要用魔法 聽我說
I want to be with Daniel.
我想和丹尼爾在一起
Oh, you don't know what you want, but I do.
你不知道你想要什么 但我知道
I didn't make the sacrifices I did in life to get you to the cusp of greatness
我做出了那么多犧牲讓你過上幸福生活
so that you could end up the wife of a stable boy.
不是為了讓你成為馬夫的妻子
But it's my life.
但這是我的人生
You foolish girl.
傻孩子
It's mine.
這是我的人生
After what I had to do the deals I had to make to get us out of poverty, to get us this life,
為了能讓我們脫離貧窮過上現在的生活我不得不做了那些交易
and you just want to toss it away?
而你想就這么拋下一切嗎
Stay strong, Regina.
堅強點 瑞金娜
Your magic can't keep us apart.
你的魔法是無法將我們分開的
I love him.
我愛他
And I love her. And I love her, too.
我愛她 我也愛她
If you loved me, you wouldn't try to keep us apart.
如果你愛我 你就不會把我們分開
And if you loved me, you wouldn't try to run away.
如果你愛我 你就不會逃走
I'm sorry, but this is my happiness.
抱歉 但這是我的幸福
We're going.
我們要離開
No. You're not.
不行 你們走不了
So what's your plan?
那你準備怎么辦
You're going to keep us here forever?
把我們永遠關在這兒嗎
Because that's what you'll have to do.
因為你無法分開我們