You'd do anything?
你真的什么都愿做
Of course, dear.
當然了 親愛的
You know, I've talked to the king about your mother.
知道嗎 我曾和國王談起過你的母親
He told me how much she loved you.
他對我說你母親非常愛你
Losing her must've been so hard.
失去她一定令你痛不欲生
It was.
是的
Hearing him, I realized he might as well have been talking about me and regina.
國王的話也讓我聯想到我自己和瑞金娜
I don't want us to lose each other.
我不希望我們也失去彼此
If only I could show her how I feel, that no matter what, all I want is her happiness.
真希望她能感受到我對她的愛 無論如何 我都希望她幸福
Then don't make her get married.
那就別讓她嫁給我父親
I'm sorry?
你在說什么啊
She doesn't love my father.
她并不愛父親
She loves someone else.
她愛的是別人
She made me promise not to tell.
她讓我發誓不告訴任何人
But she'll lose you.
但這樣她會失去你的
She can't lose her mother.
她不能失去自己的母親
No one should.
誰都不該失去母親
Oh, sweet Snow, it's all right.
親愛的白雪 沒事的
She won't lose me.
她不會失去我的
You can tell me.
你可以跟我說
You must tell me.
你一定得說