Ruby found the box with the heart right over here, just by the shore.
魯比就是在這里找到裝有心臟的盒子 就在岸邊
What's wrong? Nothing.
怎么了 沒事
It doesn't seem like nothing.
看著不像沒事啊
Here. Let me look. No, it's okay.
讓我瞧瞧 不用了 沒事的
It's just a shin splint. Just let me walk it off.
就是脛骨那兒有點疼 走走就好了
Sorry. I know this must be hard on you.
我很遺憾 我知道這件事一定讓你很難過
Yeah, that's an understatement.
是啊 "難過"這個詞太輕描淡寫了
I don't know you that well, but it seems to me, that aside from Henry, Mary Margaret's the closest thing to family you've got.
我不是很了解你 但在我看來 除了亨利 瑪麗·瑪格麗特就是與你最親密的人了
It's okay to admit it.
你可以承認這一點
August, look.
奧古斯特 看
What is it?
這是什么
It's a shard.
是一塊碎片
From a shovel.
鏟子上的
Must've broken off when it hit a rock.
一定是碰到石頭撞碎的
If we can find the shovel that it broke off of, we can prove that Mary Margaret didn't bury the heart.
如果能找到這把鏟子 就能證明不是瑪麗·瑪格麗特埋的心臟
We can prove that she's innocent.
也就能證明她是清白的
And I'm gonna guess you know exactly whose shovel it is.
而且我猜你一定知道那是誰的鏟子
The eagle is in the nest, and the package is secure.
鷹已歸巢 包裹很安全
Henry. I left the code book at home.
亨利 我把代號表落在家里了
She's getting in the shower and the keys are under the mat.
就是說她在洗澡 鑰匙在門墊下面