What you doing?
你干什么呢
Grasping at straws.
死馬當活馬醫了
Still trying to find a way to prove your friend's been framed?
還在想辦法證明你朋友是被陷害的呢
Every time I go down a path I think leads somewhere, it ends up being a dead end.
每次我以為找到線索 最終卻無功而返
I used to think I had these great instincts... superpower. Now I don't know.
過去我以為我有很好的直覺 有超能力 現在我也不敢肯定了
It sounds like you got a case of writer's block, only without the whole writing part.
你現在就像個文思枯竭的作家 只是你不用寫作
Maybe.
或許吧
You know, when I get struck by a block, I usually reread what I've done rather than plow ahead blindly.
當我沒有靈感時我通?;剡^頭看一下前面所寫的而不是毫無頭緒地寫下去
Sometimes I find there'll be a little nugget of inspiration left behind.
有時候你會發現 遺漏了些小靈感
You mean start over?
你是指重新開始
I mean, when I start writing, I usually have one idea, and then in the middle, I may get another idea, and things are different.
開始寫作時我總會有一個想法 但寫到一半 就會有另外的想法 事情就完全不同了
So your perspective changes.
就是說你會改變視角
Exactly. When you started this investigation, what was it about?
就是這樣 當你開始這項調查的時候 是關于什么的
A missing person.
一個失蹤的人
Then it became a murder and then a coverup.
然后就演變成了兇殺 之后就成了掩蓋罪行
If you knew that then, maybe you would have approached things differently.
如果你早就知道 你就會換種方法來處理此事
Where you going?
你要去哪
Scene of the crime.
犯罪現場
I'll drive.
我來開車
No, I'm fine.
不用 我能行
No, you're not. You haven't slept in days.
不 你不行 你已經幾天沒合眼了
And let's be honest, it was my idea.
而且你得承認 這可是我出的點子