Snow! Dear, what are you doing?
白雪 親愛的 你來做什么
You said to get back on the horse and...
你告訴我要重回馬背...
What are you doing with him?
你跟他在一起做什么
Snow, I can explain.
白雪 聽我解釋
No.
不
No. Snow! Snow!
不要跑 白雪
Snow! Snow! Wait! Snow! Snow!
白雪 白雪 等等 白雪 白雪
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
No. Why were you kissing that man in the stable?
有事 你為什么親馬廄里的那個男人
You're to marry my father.
你馬上要嫁給我爸爸了
You're to be my mother.
你要做我媽媽了
Oh, Snow, please, listen to me.
白雪 別這樣 聽我說
Your father, King Leopold he's a kind and fair man... But I don't love him.
你的爸爸 利奧波德國王 是個善良的好男人 但是我不愛他
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why not?
為什么不愛他呢
Love doesn't work that way.
愛情不是你想象的那樣
Love... true love... is magic.
愛 真愛是有魔力的
And not just any magic
它不是普通的魔法
the most powerful magic of all.
而是最強大的魔法
It creates happiness.
愛讓人幸福