We have a guest. He'll be here any moment.
我們有客人拜訪 隨時會到
I can't. I have a riding lesson with Daniel.
我不能去 我要跟丹尼爾上騎術課
Well, that's been canceled.
騎術課已經取消了
Now smile. We don't want to disappoint him.
微笑 可不能讓他失望
Disappoint who?
讓誰失望
The king.
國王
The king? Why is the king coming?
國王 國王來這里做什么
Because you've finally done something right.
因為你終于做對了件事
That little girl you saved is the king's daughter.
你救的那個女孩是國王的女兒
Is that her?
就是她嗎
Yes.
是的
Regina, honey, this is Snow White's father.
瑞金娜 親愛的 這是白雪公主的父親
No. It is I who should bow to you.
免禮 應該我向你鞠躬才對
You saved my daughter's life.
你救了我女兒的命
There is no way to repay that debt.
這份恩情是無法償還的
It is an honor to meet you.
能見到你 我非常榮幸
Regina, dear, the king's honored to meet you.
瑞金娜 國王說很榮幸見到你呢
Say something.
回話啊
The honor is mine.
應該是我的榮幸
You're quite lucky to have a mother who looks out for you.
你很幸運 有位母親一直保護著你
My dear Snow has many things, but a mother is not one of them.
我親愛的白雪什么都有 就是沒有母親
We lost her years ago.
多年前 我們失去了她
I'm so sorry.
我很遺憾
Since then I have scoured the land looking for a wife.
那時起我尋遍整個王國 想找位妻子
I've yet to find a woman with an interest in my daughter... until now.
始終未找到一位愛我女兒的女人... 直至現在
Will you marry me, Regina?
你愿意嫁給我嗎 瑞金娜
Yes. Yes.
當然 愿意