What did you find?
你發現了什么
Nothing. I I'm sorry, Emma. I tried. I really did.
一無所獲 抱歉 艾瑪 我努力找了 真的
I looked into her phone records.
我查了她的電話記錄
I talked to the people at the toll bridge.
詢問收費橋上的人
But look, what can I say?
我能怎么辦
Regina knows how to cover her tracks.
瑞金娜知道怎樣遮掩蛛絲馬跡
What about the murder weapon?
那兇器查得如何了
You find anything tying her to that?
你發現跟她有關的線索了嗎
From what I can tell, she never bought or owned a hunting knife.
就我所知 她從沒有過或買過一把獵刀
That's all you were able to uncover?
這就是你的發現嗎
Don't worry. I'm gonna keep digging, and I won't stop until I do find something.
別擔心 我會繼續搜查的 不查到我絕不罷休
I'm gonna do it.
我要這么做
I'm going to talk to the D.A.
我想和區檢官談談
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
Mr. Gold's right.
戈登先生說得對
I know I have nothing to hide, but no one else does.
我知道我無可隱瞞 但別人不知道
I need to let people see me for who I am.
我要讓大家看看真實的我
Excellent decision, Ms. Blanchard.
明智的決定 布蘭切特女士
My name is Spencer. I'm the district attorney.
我叫斯賓塞 是地區檢察官
Shall we begin?
可以開始了嗎
Yeah.
好的
After she learned about your affair, Mrs. Nolan, the deceased, came to your school to confront you. Is that correct?
曾來學校找你對質過 對嗎 在死者諾蘭太太知道你們的私情之后
She was hurt, and she felt betrayed.
她很受傷 覺得受到背叛
She struck you in the face, was it?
她打了你...一巴掌 對嗎
Yes, but That must've made you angry.
對 但...那一定使你很生氣
You you don't have to answer that.
你不必回答那個問題
No, it's okay.
沒關系
I was not angry.
我不生氣
I was sorry for all the pain I had caused her.
我為自己給她帶來的痛苦感到抱歉