She believes that. Daniel...
這是她的原則 丹尼爾
I know better.
不是我的
Regina, tell her.
瑞金娜 告訴她
She'll get over it. What can she do?
她會接受的 她能把我們怎么樣
Have you not seen her magic?
你沒見過她的魔法嗎
The real question is what can't she do?
她有什么不能做的
Who cares about magic?
誰在乎魔法
True love is the most powerful magic of all.
真愛是世上最強大的魔法
It can overcome anything.
它能夠克服任何困難
Help! Someone's here.
救命 有人來了
Somebody, help me!
來人啊 快救我
Come on, please, stop! Help me!
快停下 救命
Help! Help me! Please help me!
救命 誰來救救我
Give me your hand!
把手給我
It's okay, dear. You're safe.
沒事了 孩子 你安全了
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
Are you all right?
你還好嗎
Yes. But I'll never ride again.
是的 但我以后再也不騎馬了
Nonsense. The only way to overcome fear is to face it, to get back on that horse as soon as possible.
胡說 要克服恐懼就只能去面對它 盡早重回馬背
Thank you.
謝謝你
Regina.
我叫瑞金娜
I'm Snow. Snow White.
我叫白雪 白雪公主