Emma.
艾瑪
David, I don't have time.
戴維 我趕時間
No, II understand.
我知道
It's Mary Margaret. How's she doing?
我想問問瑪麗·瑪格麗特 她還好嗎
How do you think she's doing?
你覺得她能好到哪去
Well, I think the last time we spoke, she didn't quite get what I meant.
我覺得我們上次說話時 她誤解了我的意思
Oh, you mean that you basically told her you thought she might be guilty?
你是指 你基本上告訴她 你認為她是兇手的話嗎
Look, it's this situation.
這幾天發生的事
It's been confusing and horrible for everyone.
撲朔迷離 所有人都覺得很糟糕
But, Emma, I don't think she's guilty.
可是 艾瑪 我不認為她是兇手
I need her to know that.
我想讓她知道
Can I see her?
我能見見她嗎
She doesn't want visitors.
她不想見任何人
You mean me. She doesn't want to see me.
"任何人"就是我吧 她不想見我
Honestly, David, I'm sure your heart is in the right place, but the last thing she needs right now is words of encouragement from you.
說真的 戴維 我相信你是好心 可目前她最不想要的就是你對她的"鼓勵"
What does she need?
那她需要什么
A miracle.
奇跡
They say only the guilty sleep in prison.
常言道 只有罪犯才會在獄中安睡
What are you doing here?
你來這干什么
Where's Emma? She hasn't arrived yet.
艾瑪呢 她還沒來
I just wanted to stop by to offer you a chance
我只是想來給你一個機會
A chance to spare yourself and this town the messiness of a trial,
讓你和小鎮不必經歷審判的麻煩
the chance to confess.
讓你坦白從寬
But I didn't kill Kathryn.
可我沒有殺凱思琳
Why won't anyone believe me?
為什么沒有人相信我
The murder weapon was found in your apartment.
兇器是在你家找到的
Your fingerprint was on the box containing Kathryn's heart.
裝凱思琳心臟的盒子上有你的指紋
Shall I go on?
還要我繼續嗎