A trial could be very messy.
要真開庭可麻煩著呢
A trial? Who said anything about a trial?
開庭 誰說要開庭了
Now once Ms. Blanchard has been incarcerated, you can plant one of your lovely skeleton keys in her cell.
等布蘭切特小姐被關起來 你可以在她的牢房里放一把萬能鑰匙
And once she tries to leave Storybrooke, well...
一旦她試圖逃離童話鎮
We all know what happens to people that attempt to leave town.
我們都知道試圖離鎮的人有什么下場
Give me one good reason why I should trust you.
我為什么要相信你
Because I always honor my agreements.
因為我從來都說話算話
Do we have a deal?
成交嗎
Yes!
好極了
That's beautiful, sweetheart.
親愛的 騎得真好
Oh, thank you, daddy.
謝謝你 爸爸
Beautiful? I'd hardly call that beautiful.
好 這能叫好嗎
You didn't like it, mother?
你覺得不好嗎 媽媽
You ride like a man.
你像個小子一樣騎馬
A lady should be graceful.
真正的淑女應該姿態優雅
You should use a saddle.
你該套馬鞍
I was just having fun.
我就是想騎著玩一會
You're getting a little old for fun.
都多大了還玩
Who's going to want to marry you when you behave like a commoner?
你這么粗野以后誰會娶你
Honey, please leave her alone.
親愛的 別罵她了
Stop coddling her.
你別寵著她
She's becoming an old maid.
她都快變成老處女了
All the other girls her age are married.
像她這么大的女孩都結婚了
I had such high hopes.
我本對她有很高的期望