Milady, perhaps this saddle..I'm done riding for the day.
小姐 你用馬鞍的話會...我今天已經騎夠了
And don't ever interrupt me and my mother again.
以后不許打斷我和母親的對話
Why do you always have to criticize me?
你為什么總是貶低我
I'm not criticizing you.
這不是貶低
I'm helping you.
我這是幫你
Don't you walk away from me.
不許從我面前走開
Mother! You know I don't like it when you use magic.
媽媽 你明知道我不喜歡你用魔法
And I don't like insolence.
我也不喜歡你這么無禮
I'll stop using magic when you start being an obedient daughter.
你要能做個孝順的女兒 我就不用魔法了
Why can't I just be myself?
為什么我不能自在地活著呢
Oh, because you can be so much more if you'd just let me help you.
因為如果你肯聽我的話就能前途似錦
I don't care about status.
我不在乎地位
I just want to beoh!
我只想做我...
Cora, please.
柯拉 別這樣
Please. I'll be good.
放過我 我會聽話的
Excellent. That's all I wanted to hear.
很好 這就是我想聽到的
Daniel... I'm sorry I snapped at you.
丹尼爾 抱歉我剛才兇你了
That's all right. You'll just have to find some way to make it up to me.
沒事 不過你得想辦法補償我