Remembering things past?
睹物思人呢?
What do you want?
你來干什么
I need a favor.
求你幫個忙
You need a favor from me?
你需要我幫忙
Well, as you know, there are battery charges against me pending.
你也知道 我被控毆打傷人 案件仍在審理
I really don't relish the thought of spending any more time locked up in a cage.
我真是不想 再被人關起來了
Now someone with your influence can make the D.A. suddenly realize what a flimsy case they have.
不過像你這樣有權有勢的人 可以說服區檢官 這個案子是站不住腳的
Isn't that right... Your Majesty?
你說是不是 陛下
What do I get out of it?
這對我有什么好處
Help with your Mary Margaret problem.
我可以幫你解決瑪麗·瑪格麗特
You see, I've noticed that no matter how hard you seem to try to stop them,
我發現不管你如何努力阻止他們
she and her charming friend just keep finding ways to be together.
她和她的白馬王子總有辦法走到一起
What are you suggesting?
你有什么主意
If you want to inflict pain... then you must inflict pain.
想使人痛苦 就得制造磨難
If something tragic... were to happen to David's wife, and if Mary Margaret should take the blame
如果戴維的妻子 發生了不幸 而責任又在瑪麗·瑪格麗特
She'd be ruined.
那她就完了
And you'd have your victory, at last.
而您也可以最終 獲得勝利