Why not, for once, make it easier on everyone?
你何不 就這一次 給別人行點方便呢
Because confession or not, you're leaving Storybrooke.
因為不管你是否坦白 你都會離開童話鎮
And you like that.
你希望我離開
Why? Why do you take such pleasure in this?
為什么 為什么你這么盼著我離開
What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much?
我做了什么事讓你如此恨我
I thought we could take a ride to firefly hill.
我們可以騎到螢火蟲嶺上去
We can make it by sundown, have a picnic.
在日落時分到那兒 坐下來野餐
I can't. I have to be back in an hour.
不行 我得在一個小時之內回家
Tea time. A lady never misses her tea time.
喝下午茶 淑女是不能錯過下午茶的
This is absurd. Stealing kisses between lunch and tea?
真荒唐 只能在午餐和下午茶之間私會嗎
When are you gonna tell your parents about us?
你打算什么時候告訴你父母我們的事
It's not my parents. It's her.
不是我父母的問題 只是她
I don't understand.
我不理解
So I work in the stables.
我是個馬夫
She started out as the daughter of a miller.
她是碾磨工的女兒
Wouldn't she, of all people, understand?
她該是最能理解的人啊
She does. But she thinks one's trajectory needs to keep moving up and
她理解 可她認為人應該往高處走
And I'm down.
而我在低處