Daniel? Daniel!
丹尼爾
What is it?
怎么了
Marry me.
娶我
Regina, what are you doing?
瑞金娜 你在做什么
What's happened? Did you tell your mother?
發生了什么 你跟你媽媽說了嗎
No. Now I can never tell her.
不 我再也沒法說了
She won't understand.
她永遠不會理解
That girl I saved was the king's daughter.
我救的那個女孩是國王的女兒
And now he's proposed to me.
而現在 他向我求婚了
What?
什么
My mother accepted!
我媽媽答應了
The only way out is to run.
我們只能私奔了
For us to leave this place, for us to be married, for us to never come back.
我們得離開這里 結婚 永遠不再回來
Regina... Do you understand what that would mean?
瑞金娜 你知道私奔意味著什么嗎
Life with a stable boy is a far cry from a life as queen.
嫁給一個馬夫與做王后是天壤之別
Being queen means nothing.
做王后沒有任何意義
Daniel... All I care about is you.
丹尼爾 我在意的只有你
Then if I am to marry you, we must do this properly. Here.
那么 若要娶你 就得正式一些 好了