日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第7集 醫生跟佩妮告白(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

So, what are you working on these days?

最近在研究什么呢?
I'm studying one-celled organisms to try and find the neurochemicals that lead to the feeling of shame.
我在研究單細胞生物,試圖從它們身上找到引發羞愧感的神經化學物質。
What would a one-celled organism have to be embarrassed about?
單細胞生物會有什么需要感到羞恥的事啊?
Same as all of us, getting out of a car without underwear.
跟人類一樣,車震完沒穿內衣褲下車。
Speaking of underwear, I have some interesting news...Okay, if it's sometimes Howie wears yours, Leonard already told us.
說到內衣,我有件挺有意思的事...如果是華仔偶爾會穿你的內衣,那萊納德已經告訴過我們了。
He was being funny. I'm pretty sure. Anyway, I was asked to be a part of a magazine article about the 50 sexiest female scientists in California. Isn't that cool?
他只是在搞笑。我挺確定。總之,我受邀參與一篇關于加州最性感的50名女性科學家的雜志專題。挺酷的吧?
I think it's awful. Why would you say that?
我覺得很惡心。你怎么會這么說?
Bernadette is a successful microbiologist. She should be celebrated for her achievements, not her looks. I mean, what kind of message does that send?
伯納黛特是一位成功的微生物學家。人們應該贊美她的科研成果,而非長相。參與這種雜志專題,人們會怎么想?
I think the message is "Check out the rack on that scientist."
人們大概會想 "快看這童顏科學家的巨乳"。
Why can't someone be thought of as both smart and pretty?
為什么就不能被認為是智慧與美貌并存的呢?
I just don't think a professional woman should have to flaunt her sexuality in order to get ahead.
我只是不覺得一位職場女性需要靠展現自己女性象征來獲得成功。
Okay, what's the big deal? Look, if it helps me make a sale with a physician, I don't think it hurts to flirt a little.
這有什么大不了的啊?如果那能幫我多賣點藥給醫生,我覺得跟人家調情一下也無妨。
I mean, laugh at their joke, touch their arm, maybe crank up the AC in the car beforehand, you know, to wake up the girls.
比如他說笑話就笑一笑,碰碰他們的手臂,下車前開空調冷氣,激凸一下,見醫生管用。
Maybe it's different in the world of sales, but it's already hard enough for women to be taken seriously in science.
可能在銷售業界里不同,但在科學界,女性本來就已經很難被人認真公平對待了。
I was kind of excited about the article, but now you're making me feel bad.
我本來還對參與文章這事挺激動,現在被你說得好難過。
No, I think you should do whatever you want. You know, maybe if fashion magazines had female scientists in them, I would've become a theoretical physicist. Stop smirking at each other.
我覺得你想做什么就去做。當年如果有時尚雜志刊載女性科學家照片,說不定我也去當理論物理學家了。少在那邊互相偷笑了。
Thank you.
多謝。
No, thank you. Delivery men are the unsung foot soldiers of our nation's commerce.
是我該謝你。送貨員是我們國家貿易界的無名英雄。
It's because of people like you, people like me can limit our human contact. I'd shake your hand, but, well, you know.
因為有你這樣的人,像我這樣的人才可以盡少接觸人。我很想與你握手,但你懂的...
I'm not a delivery man, I I'm a doctor. Although I do often deliver alarming biopsy results to my patients.
我不是送貨員,我是名醫生。雖然我也常常親自給病人送結果很不妙的活檢報告。
That's humorous. All right.
你真幽默。呵呵。
Yeah, I I bet you leave your patients in stitches. That was also humorous. All right.
我猜你一定常讓病人滿身縫補(捧腹大笑)。我這也是幽默。呵呵。
Are you bringing flowers to a patient to cushion the blow of a terminal diagnosis?
你手里拿著花是為了安慰得了不治之癥的病人嗎?
That wasn't a joke. All right.
剛才不是笑話。呵呵。
These are actually for a nice woman who makes sales calls to my office.
這花是要送給一位打來我辦公室推銷的好姑娘。
You know, they have delivery people that will do that for you.
你知道有送貨員可以代勞這種事嗎。
I was hoping to impress her by tracking her down on the Internet and then showing up unannounced at her door.
我是想靠著網上人肉她搜到的資料直接來到她家門口,給她一個驚喜。
Making the extra effort. Good for you.
付出額外的努力。給你按個贊。
Great timing, food just got here. Ooh, Siam Palace? Yes.
時間剛剛好,晚餐剛剛到。泰國菜嗎?是的。
Uh, mee krob and chicken satay? Yes.
泰式炒面與雞肉沙爹?有的。
Uh, extra peanut sauce? No, but you can have mine.
多加花生醬了嗎?沒,我的給你好了。
Eh, well, very well. Oh, and on the topic of sharing things that are yours, there is a gentleman caller bringing flowers to your fiancee as we speak.
好吧,也行。既然說到了分享你的東西,就在我們說話的這會,有個穿著紳士的訪客帶著花找你未婚妻。
What? Why didn't you say that first?
什么?你怎么不一進門就說呢?
Why didn't you get extra peanut sauce? We can both play this game.
那你為什么沒多加花生醬呢?要斗嘴誰怕誰。
Can I help you? Oh, hi. Uh, does Penny live here?
請問你有事嗎?你好。請問佩妮住這里嗎?
May I ask why? Well, I I met her at my office, she winked at me. I I came hoping to initiate a romantic relationship.
我能問為什么找她嗎?我是在我辦公室認識她的,她對我拋媚眼。我來是希望跟她繼續發展。
Um, I'm pretty sure she didn't wink at you.
我敢確定她沒對你拋媚眼。
Oh, she did. Seductively, like this. And then she touched my arm for two Mississippis. Like, you know, one Mississippi, two...I got it, I got it.
她絕對有。動作很勾人,像這樣。然后她摸了我的手臂足足兩大秒。像這樣:一大秒、 兩...我懂了,我懂了。
Listen, um...I think there's been a misunderstanding. See, Penny is my fiancee.
聽我說,我想這中間一定是有什么誤會。佩妮是我的未婚妻。
Really? I've never seen her wear an engagement ring. Really?
真的嗎?我從未看見她手上有戴訂婚戒啊。真的嗎?
So, am I to presume that her flirtation was just a sales technique? I think so.
所以我可以推測,她挑逗我只是銷售技巧的一種罷了。應該是。
When will I learn? It's just like the cute girl at the pet store all over again.
我什么時候才學精啊?寵物店可愛女店員事件又重演了。
Excuse me?
你說什么?
Oh, uh, she touched my arm for five Mississippis, and I bought a $2,000 iguana habitat. Which she was always too busy to come over and see.
那個女孩摸了我的胳膊五大秒,我就花了兩千美元買了一個鬣蜥的生態箱。不過她一直很忙,總是沒時間來我家看。
You give these to Penny. You're, you're a lucky man. Thank you. Sorry.
這花你送給佩妮吧。你是一個幸運的男人。謝謝。抱歉。
You probably don't want her to see this. It's unnecessarily graphic.
這張卡片還是不要給她看了,里面有點過于"圖文并茂"了。
Hold on, Doctor. Leonard, where are your social skills? This man is clearly upset. We should invite him in for a hot beverage.
等等,醫生。萊納德,你的社交禮儀呢?這位先生顯然很難過,我們應該邀他進屋喝一杯熱飲。
He tried to score with Penny. So have these two, and they're having dinner with us.
可是他想泡佩妮啊。這倆以前也是啊,現在不還跟我們一起吃飯嗎。
So, how was work today?
今天工作如何?
It was fine, but you'll be happy to know they pulled the sexy scientists article.
還行,你一定會很高興得知性感科學家這篇文章取消了。
What happened?
發生什么事了?
I don't know. They just canceled the photo shoot and said they're rethinking it.
我也不知道。雜志社就取消了照片拍攝,還說他們要重新考慮一下。
Well, I'm really sorry, but I think it's for the best. You want people focusing on your achievements, not staring at your breasts in some magazine.
真是太遺憾了,但我認為這是一件好事。你會想人們關注你的科研成就,而不是盯著某本雜志上的你的咪咪。
I guess. It's really not that important. Hey, up here.
大概吧。上雜志也沒那么重要。喂,我眼睛在這呢。
Sorry, we're...we were talking about them.
抱歉,說到了就忍不住看一下。
So, look, I I wasn't going to say anything, but since you seem to be okay with the article being canceled, I have a little confession. I'm the reason it was pulled.
聽著,我本來不打算說的,但既然你對于文章被取消沒意見,我要向你坦白件事。文章取消是因為我。
What? How? I sent the editors of the magazine a pretty scathing e-mail.
什么?怎么回事?我給雜志社的編輯發了一封嚴厲斥責的電郵。
Amy, what did you say?
艾米,你說了什么?
I simply pointed out that they would never consider doing an article ranking male scientists on their sexuality, let alone showing them in various stages of undress.
我只是簡單指出他們絕對不會考慮做一篇關于男性科學家性感指數排名的文章,更不會刊登他們不同程度寬衣解帶的照片。
Because no one wants to see Neil deGrasse Tyson in a wet T-shirt, bent over the hood of a Porsche.
因為沒人會想看奈爾?德葛拉司?泰森濕身在一輛保時捷的引擎蓋上彎腰撅屁股。
Well, it doesn't make a difference, because they agreed it was in bad taste, and now you agree, so...Amy saves the day.
這沒什么兩樣,反正雜志社也認為這的確不得體。現在你也這么認為,所以...艾米成功挽救大局。
No, what happened was you got jealous, so you took away a chance for me to get some publicity.
錯,事實是你嫉妒我,所以你奪走了我宣傳自己的機會。
But it was bad publicity. That's for me to decide, not you.
但那是負面宣傳。負不負面我說了算,而不是你。
I disagree. As a female scientist, I think what you do affects all of us.
我不同意。我認為你的所作所為會影響我們所有女性科學家。
And I think you don't like people expressing their sexuality because no one wants you to express yours. Oh, Amy, I'm so sorry. That was over the line.
我認為你不喜歡人們展現性感的一面,因為沒人會要求你展現。艾米,非常對不起。我說的太過分了。
You have a nice night.
祝你有個愉快的夜晚。拜托別走。
Please don't go. Up until my vicious attack, you were the one in the wrong.
在我沒有惡意攻擊你前,錯的人一直是你啊。
Here you go, Doctor. Red Zinger with one teaspoon of honey.
醫生,請喝。紅木槿活力茶,加一勺蜂蜜。
Thank you. Neat Star Trek mug. I actually have one of the phasers from the original TV show.
謝謝。這《星際迷航》的杯子不錯。其實我有一把來自老版電視劇的光槍。
Oh, cool. How'd you get that? Oh, easy, Gene Roddenberry needed a vasectomy.
酷。你怎么搞到的?簡單,吉恩?羅登貝瑞要做結扎手術。
Wait a minute. You've snipped Gene Roddenberry's vas deferens? Yes.
等一下。你居然切掉了《星際迷航》之父的輸精管?是的。
Wow, he really went where no man has gone before.
他真是去了"前人未至之境"啊。
I don't like to brag, but, uh, you see, I'm kind of the doctor to the stars' urinary tracts. Wow!
我不喜歡吹噓,但你們要知道,我是專門幫明星們看尿路的醫生。我靠!
Uh, you, you want to see James Cameron's kidney stone?
你們想看詹姆斯?卡梅隆的腎結石嗎?

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
flaunt [flɔ:nt]

想一想再看

v. 揮動,夸耀,(厚顏無恥地)炫耀,飄揚,張揚

聯想記憶
physician [fi'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 內科醫生

 
touched [tʌtʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 受感動的 adj. 精神失常的

 
kidney ['kidni]

想一想再看

n. 腎,腰子,類型

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聰明的,時髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,輕快的,整潔的

 
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心煩的,苦惱的,不安的
v. 推翻,

聯想記憶
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社會的,社交的
n. 社交聚會

 
habitat ['hæbitæt]

想一想再看

n. (動植物的)產地,棲息地

聯想記憶
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 遞送,交付,分娩

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 小数加减法100道题| 欲望之| 奇奇颗颗说恐龙| 远景山谷 (1981)| 欧美一级大胆视频| 土壤动植物的乐园教学反思| 雪山飞狐 1991 孟飞| 苍兰| 徐若晗全部电视剧大全| 李英恩| 马文的战争电影完整视频观看 | 黄色免费视频| 7妹| 电影《kiskisan》在线观看| 女人的战争剧情介绍| 职业探索怎么写| 林黛玉进贾府人物形象分析 | 康瑞德家的男孩| 徐若晗个人简介| 谍变1939全部演员表| 女脱衣服| 潜伏电视剧在线观看免费完整版高清| 想要女朋友电影| 五年级上册写字表拼音| 色在线视频播放| 男上女下动态视频| 《父亲的爱》阅读理解答案| i性感美女视频| 意乱情迷| 小猪佩奇下载| 色戒》| 座头市 电影| 新一剪梅电视剧演员表| 美女游泳| 妈妈的朋友电影在线播放| 侦探们的镇魂歌国语版在线观看| 电影《斯宾塞》| 许良| 放烟花的视频| 欧美日韩欧美日韩| 澳门风云3演员表|