日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第6集 謝爾頓的礦井實驗(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

I like your suit. Oh, thanks. Got a couple new outfits for work.

我喜歡你的西裝。謝謝,我買了幾身上班穿的新衣服。
How does it feel knowing your fiancee's job is to go out and flirt with doctors, looking like that, while you sit here, you know...looking like this?
你未婚妻的工作是穿成那樣去和醫生調情,美艷動人。而你卻是坐在這里...黯淡無光。你有何感想?
She doesn't flirt with doctors. Yeah. It's all very professional.
她沒有和醫生調情。是啊,我的工作可是相當專業。
You know when you bend over, I can see down your shirt? Okay, good.
你知道你彎腰的時候,我可以看見你的胸部嗎?知道,很好。
Speaking of new careers, how are things going with dark matter, Sheldon?
說到新事業,你的暗物質研究進行得怎么樣了,謝爾頓?
Oh, yeah, I'd have to say it's the most exiting time in the history of the field.
我得說此刻是這領域歷史上最激動人心的時刻。
Oh. What's going on?
發生了什么?
I started doing it.
我加入了這領域。
You know, the government funded the biggest experiment yet to detect dark matter.
你們知道嗎,政府資助了一項研究,是目前為止最大規模探測暗物質的的實驗。
Oh, yeah, I've read about that, they're sending research teams down into abandoned salt mines.
是的,我讀過相關報道,他們把研究小隊送到廢棄的鹽礦里。
Sheldon, if we apply to be one of those teams, we could be on the ground floor of something big-- not just for theoretical physics but for astrophysics as well.
謝爾頓,如果我們能申請加入這些小組,就能成為某個重大發現奠基人...這既是理論物理學,也是天體物理學的大事。
Wait, hang on-- you guys are gonna work in a mine? Why not?
等等,你們要去礦井里工作?有何不可?
You had a panic attack when we went through the car wash.
上次車子一開進自助洗車器,你恐慌癥都發作了。
Perhaps the emotion you're referring to was shock at you having something cleaned.
你指的這種情緒應該是震驚之情,震驚自己居然會去清潔東西。
I think what Penny meant is, the thought of you two in a mine is kind of funny, it's like a cat riding a Roomba.
我想佩妮的意思是,想到你倆下礦井的畫面挺有趣的,就像一只貓騎著自動吸塵機。
If they get scared, they'll have those hats with the lights on them, 'cause down there it's night-night all the time!
如果他們害怕了,就會戴上頂上有燈的帽子。因為礦井下面,一直都是黑黑的喲!
Maybe they could ride around in one of those mine carts that go, ee-oo-ee-oo-ee-oo.
他們也可以坐在礦車里四處溜達。嘎吱嘎吱嘎吱。
Yeah, it'll help them get away when they see a gh-gh-ghost...!
對,看見鬼的時候也跑得更快!
Are they making fun of us? Yup. I miss the old days when I couldn't tell.
他們在取笑咱倆嗎?對。好懷念我聽不出言外之意的那些日子。
So, one of my favorite video games of all time is called Shadow of the Colossus, and it was only for PlayStation 2, but then they came out with a new version for PS3 with better graphics.
我最愛的電子游戲之一叫做《汪達與巨像》,是PS2獨占游戲。但是后來他們為PS3提供了畫質更好的新版本。
I finally got the chance to play it, and for some reason, it just wasn't as good as the first one. Or something about yoga.
我終于有機會玩這個游戲了,由于某些原因,PS3的版本并沒有PS2的好。或者我們來聊瑜伽吧。
I'm sorry I was thinking about work.
對不起,我在想工作的事情。
Well, I was just saying that there was this video game...Yeah, that's when I started thinking about work.
我剛在說,有個電子游戲...我就是從那個時候開始想工作的事情。
Uh, listen, I've got some good news. This is for you.
聽著,我有個好消息。這是給你的。
What is this? Well, you know how they gave me the company car?
這是什么?你知道公司給我配了一輛車吧?
Didn't make sense to have two, so I sold the other one. The one I gave you?
我沒必要要兩輛車,所以我賣了另外一輛。你賣了我送你的那輛嗎?
Yeah. And there's your money back and now we're even. How great is that?
對,這是還你的錢,現在我們兩清了。很棒吧?
Uh, yeah. What? Nothing.
額,是啊。怎么了?沒什么。
Oh, come on, Leonard, I know the car was a thoughtful gesture and I really appreciate it, but it doesn't make sense to have both.
萊納德,別這樣。我知道那輛車是你的好意,我也很感激。但是我沒必要坐擁兩輛車。
You're right. What should I have done?
你說得對。那我應該怎么做?
Taken a picture of us in the car and put it in a pink frame with puffy paint around it that says "Best Fiance Ever"?
拍一張咱倆在車里的照片放進粉色相框里,周圍用發泡彩筆寫上"世上最好的未婚夫"嗎?
Doesn't sound that bad.
聽起來不錯啊。
Well, good, because...that's why I did! Uh! Thank you. That-that is so sweet.
很好,因為...我就是這么做了!啊!謝謝。你真是太好了。
No, it's not that sweet...I paid for the frame with your money and then got a massage.
不,我其實沒那么好...我用你的錢買了相框,還做了個按摩。
You know what, you don't have to give me this. You keep it.
其實你不必還我錢。你留著吧。
Why? The car was a gift, it was something you needed. I was happy to help you out.
為什么?那輛車是我送你的禮物,是你需要的東西。我很高興能幫得上忙。
And I really appreciate it, but now I don't need it, so...here you go.
我真的很感激,不過我現在不需要了,你拿著吧。
Well, this is silly, so you don't need the car, but you could use it to buy yourself something else, like a...new purse to put all this money in.
這樣太蠢了,雖然你不需要車,不過你可以用這筆錢來買別的東西。比如,買個錢包來放這些錢。
Sweetie, I can buy my own stuff. I have a good job now.
親愛的,我自己有錢買東西。我現在有份好工作。
I know, and I'm proud of you, but that doesn't mean I can't do something nice. Like this.
我知道,我也以你為傲,但我也可以為你做點事啊。比如這樣。
Okay, I don't want this to turn into a fight. I don't, either.
我不想為了這事跟你吵架。我也不想。
Great. Thank you. Can you pass the salt, please? Sure.
很好。謝謝。能把鹽給我嗎?謝謝。好的。
In my mind, that broke the tension with comedy and led to sex.
在我看來,這么做不僅用幽默打破了僵局,還會勾起性欲。
Hey, Sheldon, you busy? I'm always busy.
謝爾頓,你忙嗎?我一直都很忙。
This mind is capable of advanced multitasking.
我的大腦能夠處理復雜的多重任務。
You know, currently, I'm attempting to solve the Penrose conjecture.
最近我一直在致力于證實英國數學物理學家彭羅斯猜想。
I'm composing my Nobel acceptance speech for when I've solved the Penrose conjecture, and I'm wondering how mermaids have babies.
我還在構思我證實彭羅斯猜想后,被授予諾貝爾獎時的獲獎感言。同時我還在想美人魚怎么生孩子。
Don't they lay eggs on a rock?
她們不是把蛋產在石頭上的嗎?
Now I've got room for another thing. What do you want?
現在我的大腦有空位想新事情了。你有什么事?
So, I did a little research on what the conditions are like in the mines, and the guys might be right, sounds pretty rough down there.
我對礦井里的情況做了一些調查。他們可能說得對,井下情況艱苦啊。
For starters, it's very humid, and about a hundred degrees.
首先,井下很潮濕,氣溫在37度左右。
Well, I'm from Texas and you're from India, we're no strangers to the fragrant armpit. Next.
我來自德克薩斯州,你來自印度。我們對腋下汗味一點都不陌生。下一個。
It's also a live mine, so there'll be dynamite explosions going off in the distance.
第二,那是個活礦井,所以遠處可能會發生爆炸聲。
Yeah, I have a lactose-intolerant roommate with a taste for ice cream. Next.
我有一個患有乳糖不耐癥卻還愛吃冰激凌的室友(放屁)。下一個。
Oh, you have to be down there for 12 hours at a time.
你每次得在底下待12個小時。
Yeah? We have to be somewhere.
那又怎樣?反正都得找地方待。
Well, there's no toilets, we'll have to do our business in a bucket.
對了,那里沒廁所,我們都得排泄在一個桶里。
So it's settled...we're not doing it.
答案揭曉 ...我們不去了。
Look, I get it, but...before we pass up on an incredible opportunity, I was thinking about when Howard was training to go to space, they put him in a simulated environment.
我明白,但是...在拒絕這個難得的機會之前,我想到在霍華德要上太空的時候,曾在一個模擬環境里受訓。
Interesting. You're suggesting that we recreate the conditions of the mine to see if we can handle it. Exactly.
有意思。你是建議我們重現一下礦井的壞境,看看咱倆能否適應嗎。對。
Very well. Anything else? Well, I'll just Google "Hot, dark and moist," see what comes up.
不錯嘛。還要別的嗎?我來搜"炙熱(性感)、黑暗(黑皮膚) 、濕潤"幾個關鍵詞,看看能搜出什么。
Uh, Sheldon...Oh, there, well, look, there's all kinds of videos.
那個,謝爾頓...快看,搜出了好多視頻呢。
Hey, you got a sec? Hi. Sure.
你有空嗎?當然有。
I was hoping we could talk about the money again. Oh, sweetie, just forget about it.
我希望能再談一下那些錢的事。親愛的,算了吧。
No, no, no, no, hear me out. I know things got a little weird last night.
不,不行,聽我說。我知道昨晚事情發展得有點詭異。
Well, leaving an envelope full of cash on my dresser after sex would count as weird.
上完床后,在我床頭柜上留下裝滿錢的信封,的確算得上詭異。
Well, I think I came up with a pretty good solution.
我想出了一個很好的解決辦法。
Why don't we just put the money in a joint account?
我們何不把這錢存進一個共同賬戶里?
It'll be our first money together. We can use it for the wedding, the honeymoon, whatever.
這將是我們的第一筆共同資產。我們可以用它辦婚禮,蜜月旅行,什么都可以。
You know what, that's great. I love that!
這主意太好了。我喜歡!
Yeah, of course you do. I'm not just a genius in bed.......
你當然會喜歡啦,我可不止是床上小天才哦。
You sure are, baby. You two want to be alone?
你當然是啦,寶貝。你要和這筆錢獨處一下嗎?
I want you to know I get why you don't want the money that you've got this new job, you're excited about being financially independent and I am nothing but proud of you.
我明白你不愿意留著這筆錢的原因。你找到了新工作,你很高興自己終于經濟獨立了。我也無比為你感到驕傲。
Oh, thank you so much. It feels so good to hear you say that.
謝謝你。聽你這么說真是太開心了。
And I want you to know that I get this job kind of changes the balance in our relationship, and...I'm trying to be sensitive to that.
我也希望你知道,我有了工作以后,我倆之間的平衡發生了改變。我也在小心翼翼地處理這件事。
What?
什么意思?
Well, I just think that maybe you're a little hung up on the money because I'm less reliant on you now, and that's a little scary.
我只是覺得也許你糾結這筆錢,是因為我現在不再依賴你了,所以你感到害怕了。
Hmm. Maybe. Or maybe I tried to do something nice and maybe you had a problem with it because of your control issues.
嗯,可能吧。也有可能我是想對你好一點,結果可能你反而適應不了。因為你是個控制狂。
Control issues? Maybe.
控制狂?可能吧。
Or...maybe...now that I'm no longer an out-of-work actress who can't pay for her own dinner, that makes you a little insecure.
也有...可能現在我不再是失業的演員,不會再付不起自己的飯錢,讓你有點沒安全感了。
Well, I can't believe you'd say that. You know how insecure I am about my insecurities.
真不敢相信你會這么說。你明知道我對于"沒安全感"這事特別沒安全感。
You know what? I'm sorry. It's stupid to fight over money.
好吧,對不起。為錢吵架這種事太愚蠢了。
Yeah, I'm sorry, too. We're about to share the rest of our lives together. It's our money, who cares who has it?
我也很抱歉。我們還要一起共度余生呢。這是我倆的錢,誰拿著又有什么關系?
Ugh! You're right, who cares?
你說得對!有什么關系呢?
Get that money out of my back pocket or I will break your fingers.
把錢從我褲子口袋拿出來,否則我擰斷你手指。
All this time I never knew there were steam tunnels down here.
我從來不知道這下面里有蒸汽通道。
Most universities have them. When I was an undergrad, I spent three days in one pledging a sorority.
大部分大學都有這個。我讀大學時,為求加入姐妹會,曾在里面待了3天。
Did you get in?
最后你加入了嗎?
No. They forgot I was there. But it really opened up my pores.
沒。她們忘記了我在下面。但我渾身的毛孔都被蒸開了。
Well, according to my research, the steam tunnels below this access point should be the closest analog to the mines.
根據我的調查,這個入口下面的蒸汽通道和礦井的環境最為相似。
This is gonna be so much more accurate than the steam room at the gym.
這個會比健身房里的桑拿房更接近真實環境吧。
Plus, there's almost no chance we'll see any of our coworkers half naked.
而且我們基本不可能看到任何一位同事的半裸。
Or totally naked. I love Howard, but the dude needs a little shame.
或者是全裸。我愛霍華德,可這混小子真是毫無節操啊。
All right, Amy, this walkie-talkie is yours. If we run into any problems, I'll contact you. And if anything bad happens, what's the rule?
好了,艾米,這是你的對講機。如果我們遇到問題,我就聯系你。如果有情況發生,還記得規矩嗎?
Save you first; come back for Raj only if there's time.
先救你,有時間的話再回來救拉杰。
We're going to be fine.
我們不會有事的。
Sheldon, I'm really impressed you're willing to try this.
謝爾頓,我非常驚訝,你居然愿意來親身體驗。
Well, admittedly, this brushes up against my well-known aversions:
不可否認,此舉觸及到了我所有廣為人知的死穴:
To heat, small places, going below floor-level, dampness, hatches, ladders, darkness, echoes, and eliminating in Home Depot buckets.
怕熱 、怕狹窄、怕往地下走、怕濕、 怕艙口 、怕梯子、怕黑、 怕回聲,還有怕在塑料桶里排泄。
That last one is quite new, but I have a feeling that's gonna rocket to the top of the list.
最后這項是新添的,但我感覺它將壓倒群雄,榮登名單寶座。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
fragrant ['freigrənt]

想一想再看

adj. 芬香的,馥郁的

聯想記憶
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艱難的,討厭的,不適的

 
theoretical [θiə'retikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 理論上的

 
colossus [kə'lɔsəs]

想一想再看

n. 巨大,巨型雕像

 
tension ['tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 緊張,拉力,張力,緊張狀態,[電]電壓

聯想記憶
panic ['pænik]

想一想再看

n. 恐慌
adj. 驚慌的
vt.

聯想記憶
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作裝置
vt. 控制

 
bend [bend]

想一想再看

v. 彎曲,使彎曲,屈服,屈從
n. 彎曲,彎

 
dynamite ['dainəmait]

想一想再看

n. 炸藥,(用)炸藥(爆破), 引起轟動的人(或物)

聯想記憶
advanced [əd'vɑ:nst]

想一想再看

adj. 高級的,先進的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 珀利| 成年人看的小视频| 张静东| 变态的视频| be小说| 洪金宝电影| 妈妈妈三| 小孩打屁股针视频| 误杀1演员表| 九龙城寨在线观看| 城市风云儿| 艳窟神探| 回响电视剧在线观看| 恶搞之家有几季| 张扬导演| 适合小情侣晚上看的电影| 抗击 电影| 吃甜品视频| 男操女视频免费| 流萤美图| one week| land of the lost| 女子露胸| 爱情手册电影| 我和我的父辈 电影| 密使所有演员表| 一二三年级的童话绘画| 刘烨电影| 电影青春期| 成人免费视频在线播放| xiee| 电视剧《河山》在线观看| 爱情天梯| 刘越| 江湖儿女演员表全部| 爽文视频| 张柏芝惊艳照片| 澳门风云2演员表| 铁拳男人 电影| 相武纱季| 马明威|