日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第5集 宅男們的集思會(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Maybe after this, you'll be in the mood for some Manilow.

說不定喝完這之后,你會有心情聽聽曼尼洛的歌。
I think after this, I'll be dead.
我覺得喝完這個我就掛了。
Look at us out, while Penny's in the room studying.
看看咱倆在外面浪,Penny卻在房間里學習。
I'm proud of her. This is a great opportunity. It's nice to see her take it seriously.
我很為她驕傲。這是個不錯的機會。看到她那么認真對待這件事,我很高興。
It is. But enough about Penny. Let's talk about us. We're looking good.
的確。不說Penny了,我們聊聊自己吧。我們看起來很不錯。
We are... Better than good. I mean, look at you. Your body's bangin'!
是啊...不能更棒了??纯茨?,火辣的不行了!
Amy! Don't "Amy" me. We're always talking about how hot Penny is. Come on...scientist to scientist, how big are those Hadron Colliders?
Amy啊!別這樣Amy 、Amy地叫。我們總是討論Penny有多性感。來,來場科學家之間的對話,你胸前那對強子對撞機(胸)有多大?
You're embarrassing me. Oh, don't be embarrassed. I'll show you the divot in my spine.
你讓我好尷尬。噢,別害羞嘛。給你看看我脊椎里的凹陷。
What? No, no, it's okay. I was born with it. If you put a doubleA battery in there, it makes my leg kick.
什么?不不不,沒關系的。那是天生的。如果你在這兒放一個AA電池,我的腿會自動踢人。
All right. Oh, this is already better. There are far fewer distractions in here.
好吧。哦,這里就好多了。這兒的干擾要少得多。
Plus, this is where our minds are conditioned to focus on work.
而且,這里是我們的思維習慣于專心工作的地方。
So, I've been thinking about the hover boards, and maybe there's a way we could use maglev technology.
我在考慮著配電板的問題,也許我們可以利用磁懸浮技術。
Or if we could figure out a way to supercool the materials, we could utilize quantum coupling.
或者我們可以想出來過度冷卻那些材料的方法,我們可以利用量子耦合。
Well, I wonder if anyone's tried that.
不知道有沒有人試過。
Go online and look it up.
上網查查看。
Oh, I can't argue with him. It's right there on the screen. Austria does look like a wiener.
喔,我不能反駁他。屏幕上清楚的顯示著,奧地利確實看起來像雞雞。
That's nothing, dude. Go check out how hung Florida is.
兄弟,那還不是最高能的,去查查佛羅里達州看起來有多"雄起"。
I'm sure Mrs. Florida's walking funny. Can we get back to work?
我確信佛羅里達先生走起路來一定搞笑。我們可以回到工作上了嗎?
Yeah...he's right.
嗯... 他說得對。
Oh, here's a thought. What if we use some form of operant conditioning techniques to keep us from getting off topic?
噢,我有個想法。不如我們用操控制約的方法來避免我們偏離話題吧?
Like behavior modification?
比如行為矯正法?
Yeah, exactly. Did you know those techniques were used to actually teach pigeons to play ping-pong?
對,就是那樣。你知道那些技術實際上是被用來訓練鴿子打乒乓球的嗎?
That cannot be true.
不可能吧。
Hey, it was match point.
嘿,都到賽點了。
Some psychologists perform operant conditioning with punishment. Maybe we can come up with a punishment for straying off topic.
一些心理學家通過懲罰來制約實驗對象。沒準我們能想出個方式,來懲罰那些偏移話題的人。
Not getting to see who wins at pigeon ping-pong comes to mind.
不讓人看誰贏了鴿子乒乓賽就是一種懲罰。
We could snap a rubber band on our wrists every time we get sidetracked.
每當我們分心的時候,我們可以在手腕上貼個條。
Mmm, not bad. You know, in medieval times, idle chatter was punished with a device called the scold's bridle.
唔,不錯。在中世紀,那些亂走題的是被懲罰帶一個叫毒蛇鉤的東西。
It's an iron cage that's locked around the head and pierces the tongue.
那是一個刺穿舌頭、然后鎖住整個頭的鐵籠子。
If only we had one. Oh! I'll check Amazon.
要是我們有一個就好了。喔,我來看看亞馬遜有沒有。
Housekeeping! We had a complaint about somebody pooping on a party in there!
客房服務!我們收到了一個投訴,有人在派對上大便!
It was us the whole time! Why'd you tell her? It was working.
其實是我倆啦!為什么告訴她?剛剛都騙到她了。
Was it working? Yeah. Oh, I'm so sorry.
真的嗎?是啊。哦,不好意思。
You guys look like you're having fun.
看起來你們玩得很爽啊。
We're having the best time.
我們爽得飛起來了。
Guess who won $100 playing craps. That's a dollar.
猜猜誰擲骰子贏了100塊。那是個一塊錢。
Then guess who wildly overtipped a cocktail waitress.
那么猜猜誰對酒吧招待慷慨解囊了。
Hey, Penny...hey, let's go. We found a place that has Australian male strippers.
嘿,Penny... 嘿,走吧。我們找到了一個有澳大利亞脫衣舞郎的地方。
We want to see if they twirl their junk in the other direction.
我們想看看他們是不是反方向轉JJ。
That sounds so great. But I have a little more studying to do.
聽上去很棒,但我還有些東西要學。
Can you believe this nerd?
你瞧瞧這書呆子。
Come on, do you want to sit here being a loser, or do you want to watch me climb into an Australian man's G-string like a baby kangaroo?
來吧,你想跟個屌絲似的坐在這兒,還是想看我像袋鼠寶寶一樣勇攀澳洲猛男的丁字褲“高峰”?
All right, guys, look, I would love to go out, but I've got to get this done, okay?
好吧好吧,姐妹們。我真的很想跟你們出去,但我必須把這些東西弄完,明白么?
So have fun at the club. And if you get in trouble, find a policeman.
所以祝你們在酒吧里玩的開心。如果遇上麻煩了,找警察。
And if he's taking off his pants, he is not a real policeman.
不過如果他開始脫褲子了,他不是真正的警察。
Okay, okay, this is obviously very important to her. Let's just, we'll help her study so she can get done quicker.
好吧,好吧。這東西顯然對她很重要。讓我們幫她一把,這樣她就能早點解放了。
Here...here, I'm gonna quiz you. I'm gonna quiz you.
來來來... 我來考考你。我來考考你。
I got your notes! I got your notes! I got your notes! If you want these, they're gonna be at the strip club!
你的筆記在我手上了!在我手上!我手上!想拿到它們,就到脫衣舞酒吧來吧!
Aren't you gonna chase her? To the walk-in closet? Sure.
你不去追她嗎?追到衣帽間里?當然。
Okay, so we agree, whenever someone takes us off topic they get their arm hair yanked off.
那么我們達成共識,只要有人轉移話題,他的手臂就得被拔個精光。
And I really can't let that happen or the girl who does my eyebrows will think I've been cheating on her.
我可不能讓那事發生,不然幫我做眼睫毛的女孩就會覺得我對她不忠。
All right, now, one benefit of quantum coupling...Wait, no, question: who decides if someone's gone off topic?
那么現在開始。量子耦合的好處是...等等,不。我有問題:誰來決定某人是否脫離話題了?
I think it'll be pretty clear. If not, we'll take a vote. Oh, and also...Ow!
那應該會很明顯吧,不然我們就投票決定。噢,而且...嗷!
W We didn't vote!
我... 我們還沒投票呢!
We didn't have to...that was clearly a tangent. Now come on. Back to work. If we're leaning towards quantum coupling...Aah! Why?
我們沒必要投... 剛剛顯然離題了??禳c,回到正事上。如果我們傾向于量子耦合...啊!干嘛?
You said "quantum coupling." That made me think of the show Quantum Leap. That's a tangent and it's your fault.
你說了“量子耦合” 那讓我想到了《時空怪客》。是你偏離了正題。
That's ridiculous. Sheldon, I vote that is not a tangent.
太荒謬了。Sheldon,我投票那沒有離題。
Thank you. And now I owe you one. Ow! That was your fault. Hey!
謝謝。現在我該撕你一次了。嗷!都是你害的。嘿!
Ooh, that is a lot of hair. Ow! And now I'm gonna hear it from Jenny.
喔,粘掉了不少毛。嗷!于是我得聽Jenny抱怨了。
Everyone stop. This was a stupid idea. Negative reinforcement isn't working.
都停下來。這真是個蠢主意,負面獎勵毫無作用。
I think you mean positive punishment. Negative reinforcement is the removal of a positive stimulus. It's a common mistake.
我覺得你想說的是正效懲罰。負面獎勵是指把利好刺激給移除。這是個常見錯誤。
Negative reinforcement is really wrong?
負面獎勵這種說法真的是不對的嗎?
Oh, it's used incorrectly all the time. Even Bill Murray makes that mistake in the first scene of Ghostbusters.
哦,它一直被錯誤地使用。連比爾?默里在拍攝《捉鬼敢死隊》第一個鏡頭時都犯了這個錯。
No way. Not Bill Murray.
不可能,比爾?默里不可能錯。
I'm studying the effect of negative reinforcement on ESP ability.
我在研究負面獎勵在超能感官上的作用。
Huh. Bill Murray did get it wrong.
嘖嘖。比爾?默里確實搞錯了。
Jump ahead to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. No!
快進到棉花糖人那段。不要!
Leonard's right. We can't just jump ahead. We have to watch the whole movie.
Leonard說的對。我們不能快進,我們應該把全片看一遍。
Look. We keep procrastinating. We saw Back to the Future II, pigeons playing ping-pong, a bunch of countries that look like genitals and one guy whose genitals look like Denmark!
聽著。我們一直在拖延。我們看了《回到未來2》、鴿子們玩乒乓球、一堆形狀像生殖器的國家,和一個生殖器像丹麥地圖一樣的人!
Yeah, sorry for clicking on that.
呃,不好意思點了那個視頻。
It's late. We've wasted hours. Can we please find it in ourselves to do any amount of work tonight?
不早了,我們浪費了好多時間。我們今晚就不能稍微做點什么嗎?
But we didn't see them bust one ghost.
但是我們還沒看到他們捉到任何一個鬼。
So y...you're saying we should stand here in my lab on a Saturday night and watch the rest of Ghostbusters on a crappy laptop?
所以你是說,大周六晚上的,我們應該站在我的實驗室里,用一臺破筆記本把剩下的《捉鬼敢死隊》給看完?
No.
不是啊。
# If there's something strange in your neighborhood. Who you gonna call? # Ghostbusters!
# 如果你家附近有些奇怪的事情,你應該找誰?#-捉鬼敢死隊!
It really does hold up.
這倒真還不錯嘛。
See? Isn't this better than a hotel room? Yep. Shake that thing!
看?是不是比賓館好玩多了?是啊,把JJ甩起來!
Have you ever seen a body so fine?
你見過這么健美的身體么?
We had some pretty hot corpses in my anatomy class, but none of them moved like that!
我在解剖課上見過一些挺有型的尸體,但沒有哪個像這樣能動的!
Good morning. You want to go to the pool?
早上好。你們想去游泳池玩嗎?
Come on...you said it yourself. Only nerds and losers stay in the room. Oh! Oh! Oh!
來嘛... 你自己說過的。只有書呆子和屌絲才宅在房間里。噢!噢!噢!
Wow, it's bright out. Isn't it bright? I should probably close these curtains. Nah. Bye!
哇,外面好晴朗。不是嗎?我是不是該把窗簾拉上。想多了,拜拜!
Would you please close the drapes? Okay.
你能把窗簾拉上嗎?好吧。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
reinforcement [.ri:in'fɔ:smənt]

想一想再看

n. 增強,加固,強化物,增援力量

 
idle ['aidl]

想一想再看

adj. 無目的的,無聊的; 懶惰的,閑散的; 無根據的

 
tangent ['tændʒənt]

想一想再看

adj. 接觸的,相切的,離題的, n. 切線,正切,突

聯想記憶
modification [.mɔdifi'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 修正,修飾,修改

聯想記憶
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 執行,運轉,舉行,表演

聯想記憶
junk [dʒʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,廢舊雜物,中國平底帆船
vt. 丟

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒謬的,可笑的

聯想記憶
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,負的,消極的
n. 底片,負

聯想記憶
spine [spain]

想一想再看

n. 脊柱,脊椎,書脊,尖刺

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 猿球崛起| 戏王之王演员表| 哈基米| 新目标大学英语综合教程2答案| 决胜法庭演员表| 3d性欧美动漫精品xxx游戏| 如来神掌电视剧| 茉莉2| 大头儿子电影| 电影《森林》| 拔萝卜电视剧在线观看| 彭丹丹最惊艳的电影| 盛夏晚晴天演员表| 我和我的祖国教案| 极品美女在线| 刘淑华| 杰克逊·拉斯波恩| 驾驶证三力测试题库| 欧美日本视频在线| www.douyin.com官网| 八月照相馆| 教育部全国青少年普法网答案| 啊嗯啊嗯啊嗯啊| 心经原文全文| 金允石| 土壤动植物的乐园教学反思| 好看电影网站免费看| 我的朋友作文| 宇宙刑事卡邦| 黑暗之心电影完整在线观看| 金鸳鸯| 贵州三日游| 禁忌爱| 桥梁工程师职称论文| 红岩电影| 美丽交易| 地下车库设计规范| 我的亲爱| 电影终极之战 电影| 林正英僵尸先生电影在线观看| 王渝萱最火的三部电影|