日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第4集 霍華德打算買下漫畫書店(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

I don't know what Emily's so upset about anyway. Even if I had slept with him, so what? Everyone has a past. Almost everyone has a past.

真不明白Emily為什么這么在意這件事。就算我和他上過床,那又怎樣?每個人都有過去啊。大多數人都有過去。
Come on, look how pretty you are. I'm sure this isn't the first girl to hate you.
別這樣,你這么漂亮。她肯定不是第一個討厭你的女孩。
It's not. And I'm sure you can turn it around.
確實不是。你肯定能改變這種狀況的。
How? You can't force someone to like you.
怎么改變???你總不能逼著別人喜歡你吧。
What if you just hang around and act like her friend until you wear her down? I mean, next thing you know, you're in her home, you're eating her food, drinking her wine.
不如這樣,你就假裝是她朋友一樣和她玩,直到你的耐心打動她。不知不覺的,你就可以去她家里,吃她的東西喝她的酒了。
No, that won't work. You're right. Cheers.
不行,不靠譜。說得對,干杯。
Oh, I know. Why don't you use your sales training to go back down there and sell yourself? What?
我知道了。何不試試用你學過的銷售知識回去推銷你自己呢?什么?
Yeah. But instead of selling a drug, you'd be selling Penny...it's cute. It's stupid.
沒錯。只不過這次賣的不是藥,而是Penny... 多可愛啊。多蠢啊。
Well, maybe people would like you more if you didn't crap all over their ideas.
好吧,你要是不這樣直接否定別人的意見的話,就沒那么招恨了。
I'm gonna go with Penny on this one. Then again, why wouldn't I? I mean, we go way back.
我覺得Penny說得對。為什么不呢?我們這么多年的好朋友了。
Oh, my God. I didn't used to like you. Shh. Amy's here now.
天啊,我以前根本都不喜歡你。噓,Amy就在你旁邊呢。
You know, the more I think about it, the more intrigued I am about having our own store.
知道嗎,我越來越想要真的和你們一起開一家漫畫書店了。
We'll get to see all the new stuff before it hits the shelves.
那樣我們就可以在新書上架之前就看到內容了。
And we'll get to have fun interactions with our customers. "This isn't a library...buy it or get out."
我們還可以開心的和顧客聊天:"這里不是圖書館... 買不買不買滾。"
You say things like that all the time.
你其實一直都說這種話的。
Yes, but as a store owner, I'll finally have a good comeback to, "You don't work here...shut up."
是啊,不過我要是店主的話,就有話可以回復:"這又不是你的地盤... 閉嘴吧。"
Uh, do you know how Penny told Raj he should have left her off his list? Yeah.
呃,你知道Penny跟Raj說他不應該把她當做前任嗎?聽說了。
Well, do you think when she and I had that conversation, she left people off her list?
那你覺得我跟她討論這個問題的時候,她也藏了些別的前任了嗎?
I'm sure she did. Why?
肯定的啊。為什么?
Because if she hadn't, she'd still be wading through the list.
因為如果她沒有藏的話,她說到現在都說不完。
Will you stay out of this? If only Penny had said that once in a while.
你能別說話嗎?希望Penny也就說過那么幾次吧。
Hey, what difference does it make? You're the one she wants to marry. That's true.
嘿,有什么區別嗎?她想嫁的人是你啊。這倒是真的。
Yeah, and I'm not sure that complete honesty is always the best thing for a relationship.
而且我也不確定在二人世界里,完全的坦誠是不是最好的選擇。
Yeah, he's right. Once, in a moment of candor, I told Amy that her hair reminded me of a duck caught in an oil spill. Well...she stormed out.
他說得對。有一次,我特別坦誠地告訴Amy,她的頭發讓我想起浸在油里的鴨子。然后...她摔門而出。
Which was sad, because we were playing Scrabble, and I had all the letters to spell "persimmon."
太悲傷了。因為那時候我們正在玩拼詞游戲,而我剛剛拿到能拼出"柿子"的字母
Why are you even part of this conversation? You don't know anything about women.
你插什么嘴?你一點都不懂女人。
I know that if I had a wife or a fiancée, I'd ask her first before I invested money in a comic book store.
至少我知道,如果我有老婆或者未婚妻的話,像投資漫畫書店這樣的事,我一定會問問她的意見的。
He's right. Yeah, well, of course I am. I was also right about her hair. It did everything but quack.
他說得對。是啊,當然對了。她頭發那件事我說的也沒錯。除了不會嘎嘎叫。
There's something I wanted to run past you. What's up?
有件事我想聽聽你的意見。怎么了?
Mm, the guys and I were thinking about investing in Stuart's comic book store. Is that okay?
呃,我們幾個想投資給Stuart的漫畫書店。你怎么看?
Why are you asking me?
你為什么問我?
Well, you know, we're engaged, and it's kind of a big deal financially. It seems like something we should talk about.
我們畢竟訂婚了,而這件事也算是財務方面的大事。我覺得還是問問你的意見比較好。
Oh. Well, would you consider mounds of credit card debt kind of a big deal financially? Yeah. Huh.
這樣啊。那你覺得成堆的信用卡賬單是理財方面的大事嗎?是啊。哈。
Mm. So, me and the guys were talking about this great investment opportunity...-Nope.
那個 我們幾個最近在討論一個超贊的投資機會...-不行。
But you didn't hear what it was. I know. Oh, come on. Fine. What is it?
你還沒聽我說完呢。是啊。別這樣嘛。好吧,什么計劃?
It's to help reopen the comic book store. -Nope. Well, hear me out.
幫Stuart把漫畫書店重新開起來。-不行。聽我說完啊。
Howard, you know we're saving up for a house.
Howard,我們在存錢買房呢。
I know, but all the guys are doing it. We're splitting it four ways, so it's really not that much money.
我知道,但是他們幾個都想這么干。我們四個一起投資,所以也花不了多少錢。
It just seems like a risky investment.
可是這投資看起來風險有點大。
I get that. I...Okay, look...The reason this is important is...before my dad left me and my mom...he used to...take me to the comic book store.
我知道??墒?..好吧,是這樣...我那么想投資漫畫店是因為...我父親離開我和母親之前...他經常... 帶我去漫畫店。
It was one of the few things we did together.
去漫畫店是曾經我和老爸為數不多的回憶之一。
Oh. Howie, I had no idea.
Howie,我以前不知道。
Well, I don't...like to talk about it.
嗯,我不太想... 不太想說的。
Oh, baby. That story's made up, isn't it?
哦,寶貝。這故事是瞎編的,對吧?
That's how much buying a comic book store means to me.
這恰恰說明我是有多想投資漫畫店了。
I'd like your honest opinion on something. Of course.
我想就某事問問你的意見。當然可以。
Now, before I start, I need you to know that I'm very excited about this,
在我說之前,我得說我對這件事情非常感興趣。
and anything you say that isn't enthusiastically supportive will throw our entire relationship into question.
你說的任何觀點如果不是熱情支持的話,可能會極大地影響咱倆的關系。
So...keep an open mind.
那么...聽聽我的想法啊。
I'm feeling a little backed into a corner, Sheldon.
我覺得有點小怕,Sheldon。
Perfect. Now...I'm considering investing in Stuart's comic book store.
很好。那么...我打算投資Stuart的漫畫店。
Interesting. Can you see how a grown man, an accomplished scientist, who invests in a store that sells picture books about flying men in colorful underwear...
很有趣。那么你覺得一位成年人并且是很有成就的科學家,投資到一家商店。店里賣的是畫冊,畫的是穿著五顏六色內褲的飛人...
might be wasting both his financial and intellectual resources? No.
這樣會不會可能浪費他的財力和智力呢?不會。
Then I think it's a terrific idea. Great. Wait till you hear about our van.
那么我覺得這點子很棒。太好了。我先給你介紹我們的拉客車。
Hey. -Hi. -Thanks for inviting us over. Oh, thank you for coming.
嘿。-嗨。-謝謝請我們過來。感謝你們愿意來。
Uh, listen, Penny, before you start, I just want to apologize for being so rude the other day in my office. No, no. No need to apologize.
聽著,Penny,在你講話前,我想為先前在辦公室里我對你的粗魯道歉。不不,不用道歉。
Excuse me, can I say something? I just love both you guys, and I want you to get along.
打擾,我能說些話嗎?我真是太愛你倆了,我想讓你們好好相處。
And when I say "love" I meant as a friend. And, uh, way too soon, right?
我說"愛"你,是指朋友的"愛"。呃,現在表白還過早?
Okay, sit down. Listen, Emily, what happened between me and Raj was a long time ago.
好,坐下吧。聽著,Emily,我和Raj之前發生的事是很久以前了。
It was, and I may have made it seem like a bigger deal than I should have.
確實,而且我曾經把這事太過當真了。
Yeah, and Leonard and I are engaged now, and I'm just hoping we can put this whole thing behind us.
沒錯,現在我和Leonard在談戀愛,我只是希望我們能夠一起忘掉這事。
Mm. I'd like that, too. Yeah, I thought I'd be okay with it, but then I saw how pretty you are.
我也想這樣。嗯,我想我也沒問題,但是當時我看到你那么漂亮。
Oh, that's so sweet. I mean, look at you, you are gorgeous.
哦,你嘴真甜。我是說,瞧瞧你,你也很美。
It's true...you're both gorgeous. Kind of says something about the man who could bed you both.
沒錯... 你倆都很美。是不是側面說明能把你們倆都上了的男人多么優秀啊。
You get why I've been alone most of my adult life.
你現在明白為啥我總是單身了吧。
So, what brings you by?
什么風把你倆吹來了?
Well, I don't need a reason...it's my house.
嗯,我倆來不需要理由... 這是我家。
Technically, it's your mom's house, but...we certainly want you to feel welcome.
嚴格意義上說,這是你媽家。但...對你的到來,我們很歡迎。
I'm always welcome. Mm, just...try and call first.
我一直很受歡迎。嗯... 下次來之前打個招呼。
Okay, let's get down to business. Howie was thinking about putting up some money to help you reopen the store, but before that happens, I have a few questions.
好吧,先說正經事。Howie考慮給你的漫畫店投資,幫助你重新開店。但在那之前我有幾個問題。
I appreciate the offer, but actually your mother already gave me the money. What?
我很感謝你們的幫助,但是你媽已經把錢給我了。什么?
Yeah. I told her it was too much, but she said she was happy to help out her bubala.
你沒聽錯。我還說給的太多了,但是她說他很樂意幫助她的小親親。
Excuse me. Ma, you are canceling that check, and Stuart is not your bubala; I'm your bubala. You can't have more than one bubala!
失陪一下。媽,你得把那支票撕了。Stuart不是你的小親親,我才是。你不能同時有兩個小親親!
I don't know who he's talking to. She's at Target, buying me shirts.
我不知道他在和誰說話。他媽已經跑到超市幫我買衣服去了。
I'm so glad we could work this all out. -Yeah, me, too.
我真是很高興你倆能和好。-我也是。
You know, we should have dinner one night with you and Leonard. Oh, we would love that. Great!
你知道嗎,我們應該哪天一起共進晚餐,帶上Leonard。哦,那樣太好了。不錯!
Okay, good night, guys. - All right, night. -Bye. I hate her.
好吧。晚安。- 好。晚安。-再見。我討厭她。
I'm really disappointed we're not gonna have our own comic book store.
我對不能擁有自己的漫畫店感到無比失望。
I know. I was looking forward to it.
我懂。我原本很期待的。
It would've been so nice to have a place that was ours, where we could just sit and read comics in peace.
如果有我們自己的漫畫店有多好,我們就可以坐下來安靜地看書。
With comfy seats. And snacks. Well, I guess it was too good to be true. Yeah. Ahh...
舒服的座位。還有零食。也許這愿望只能想想了。是啊。哎...

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,榮譽,貸款,學分,贊揚,賒欠,貸方

聯想記憶
accomplished [ə'kɔmpliʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 嫻熟的,有造詣的,完成的,有成就的,毫無疑問的

聯想記憶
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 機會,時機

 
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,訂婚了的

 
spill [spil]

想一想再看

v. 溢出,灑,使 ... 流出,泄漏
n.

 
honesty ['ɔnisti]

想一想再看

n. 誠實,正直

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心煩的,苦惱的,不安的
v. 推翻,

聯想記憶
quack [kwæk]

想一想再看

n. 庸醫 adj. 騙人的 n. (鴨子)嘎嘎叫聲 v

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 生死搏斗| 时来运转电影| barazzares 女演员| 绷带怪人| 宿松百姓论坛| 天使之恋电影| 郭明翔| 曹东| 高规格| 黑帮大佬和我的三百六十五| 电视播放| 女同性电影| 哥斯| 二年级上古诗26首打印| 三上悠亚在线免费观看| 华伦天奴属于什么档次的品牌| 天地无伦| 哪吒电影1| 误杀1演员表| 柿柿红红岁岁年电视剧演员表| 大太监李莲英| 黄视频在线网站| 大学生职业规划ppt成品| 电影在线观看高清完整版免费| 电视剧暗夜与黎明剧情介绍| 敬天法祖| 电影在线观看免费完整高清网站| 吴彦祖激情戏| 春娇与志明电影| 曙光初现时的最后阴影 电影| 伤残等级1-10标准图| 未删减版电视剧在线观看| 妻子的秘密免费看全集| 日本大电影| 布丽特妮·罗伯森| 卡特琳娜·格兰厄姆| 闺蜜之夏 电影| 宫 韩剧| 汪汪队完整版全集免费| 美国要塞1986| 黄连厚朴电影|