She's still talking to Dylan? Really?
她還在跟迪蘭說話嗎?真的嗎?
Oh, wait, guys, I got to go. Uh, happy birthday, Babs.
等等,我得掛了。 生日快樂,芭芭拉。(《燕特爾》主演)
What does she mean by that?
那是什么意思?
Hi, honey.
親愛的。
Oh, don't read that last draft.
別讀上一封草稿。
I just changed something in paragraph three.
我剛改了第三段。
Oh, oh, that's too bad. Paragraph three had some of my favorite...- Oh, please, I can see your eyes darting around the screen.
真糟糕。第三段有我最喜歡的...-拜托,我能看見你的眼睛在飛快瀏覽屏幕。
Just read the new one.
讀新的那篇就好。
Can you just do me a favor and call your sister?
你能不能幫我個忙,給你姐姐打電話?
If she's screening, I'm not making the cut.
如果她在屏蔽來電,我肯定打不進去。
Why don't you just snoop on her facebook page with your fake profile?
你何不偷窺她的Facebook頁面,用你的假個人主頁?
I don't have a fake profile.
我沒有假的個人主頁。
Mom, save it. Brody Kendall just logged in.
媽你算了吧,布羅迪·肯德爾剛上線了。
That trick might've worked on Haley, but I know that's a picture of Chachi.
這種把戲也許能騙騙海莉,但我知道照片是察琪的。
Oh, my God. What?
天吶,不是吧?
Please tell me that's some kind of mistake!
告訴我這不過是個錯誤!
Where? Which paragraph?
哪里?哪一段?
Get your father -- now!
去叫你爸來 ...馬上!
Dad, mom needs you!
爸,老媽找你!
Tell her I'm in the shower!
告訴她我在洗澡
Honey, who do we call? What do we do?
親愛的,我們該打給誰?該怎么辦?
There's no way Haley's married.
海莉怎么可能結婚了。
Then why did she change her Facebook status?
那她為什么換了Facebook的狀態?
She probably didn't.
她應該沒有吧。
It could be a computer glitch, someone hacked her account.
可能是電腦的問題,有人黑了她的賬號。
I just think we should stay calm until we know the story.
我覺得在知道真相前我們都該冷靜點。
Honey, I cannot get on a plane for four hours and be out of touch and not know what happened!
親愛的,失去聯系又不清楚情況,你叫我怎么在飛機上待四個小時!
It's not just the Facebook thing.
不只是Facebook。
She borrowed a blue suit from Mitchell for a wedding.
她從米奇爾那里借了一件婚禮用的藍西裝。
Something borrowed, something blue?
借來的,藍色的?(婚禮習俗)
Do you get it?
你意識到了嗎?
Who would she even marry?
她要嫁給誰呢?
I don't know, but she was with Dylan yesterday, and if she was gonna marry him, she would definitely hide that from us.
我不知道,但她昨天跟迪蘭在一起,如果她要跟他結婚,她肯定不會告訴我們。
But that makes no sense. Why wouldn't he call me?
可是說不通啊,他為什么不打給我?
Oh, hey, Mrs. "D". - Hey, Dylan!
你好,鄧太太。-你好,迪蘭!
Oh, hi, Mr. "D"!
你好,鄧先生!
Are you with Haley? - In what way?
你跟海莉在一起嗎?-以什么方式?
Physically, romantically, maritally?
現實中,浪漫里,婚姻性質地?
No. I'm at work. I have a career now.
不,我在工作呢,我有事業了。
Hey, uh, can you hold this phone for a second?
你能幫我拿一下電話嗎?