Hello?
喂?
Hey, dad.
你好,老爸。
Dad, take the phone away from your ear.
爸,把手機從耳朵旁邊拿下來。
Why would I do this?
為什么要拿下來?
Now I can't hear you.
現在我聽不到你說話了。
Put it in front of your face.
放在你面前。
How'd you get in my phone?
你怎么跑到我手機里的?
Does this mean when we talked the other day that you knew I was in the can?
這是不是意味著那天我們通話時你知道我是在廁所里?
I do now.
我這下知道了。
How was the presentation?
會議展示做的怎么樣?
Actually went really well.
非常順利。
The client loves the whole re-design.
客戶喜歡我們的新設計。
They just want us to swap out the handles --
但他們希望我們換掉長方形把手...
Damn it! - I know.
該死的。-我懂的。
Only knobs want knobs.
只有蠢貨才會想要旋鈕。
No, Joe bit me. He's teething.
不是,是喬咬了我,他在出牙。
I don't think it's a coincidence that Andy took the weekend off.
我覺得安迪這周末請假不是巧合。
Kid's like a beaver.
這孩子跟海貍似的。
I'm afraid to wear short pants.
我都不敢穿短褲了。
Hola, Claire.
好啊,克萊爾。
Hey, Gloria.
好啊,歌洛莉亞。
How's your trip? Are you having any fun?
出差怎么樣,玩得開心嗎?
Uh...yeah. You know, it's a little windy, but, eh.
是啊,風有點大,但是。
So, you're okay with me cutting Luke's hair, right?
你同意我幫盧克剪頭發吧?
Hey, mom. - Well, hello.
媽媽。-好啊。
It's nice to know you're not dead in an alley somewhere.
知道你沒死在某個小巷里真是太好了。
Right back at you.
你也是。
Yes, I am fine with you cutting his hair.
我同意你剪他的頭發。
Just don't leave it too long on the sides.
兩邊別留太長就行。
I am very good cutting boys' hair.
我很擅長剪男孩的頭發。
You should let me cut yours someday.
你以后該讓我剪你的。
Okay, bye-bye, Gloria.
好吧,再見,歌洛莉亞。
You still there?
你還在嗎?
Crap. Dad, did you know it was Mitchell's birthday today?
該死,爸,你知道今天是米奇爾的生日嗎?
Of course. I already called him because I'm a considerate person who really cares about his family.
當然啦,我已經給他打了電話,因為我是個體貼周到的人,對家人由衷地關心。
I reminded him and dialed the phone.
是我提醒的他,我撥的電話。
Fly safe.
旅途順利。
And remember you can recline.
記住你可以向后靠(倒退)。
It's still America up there.
到了天上也還是美國。
Thanks, dad.
謝了,老爸。