Hi, mom. - Hi, honey. Where are you?
嗨,媽。-嗨,寶貝。你在哪兒呢?
I'm in the kitchen.
我在廚房啊。
Alex? When'd you get home?
艾麗克斯,你什么時候回家的啊
I've been here all day.
我一整天都在家里啊。
You should get outside, get some fresh air.
你該多出去,呼吸下新鮮空氣什么的。
It's a beautiful morning.
現在是美好的清晨時光。
It's noon, and it's freezing out.
都已經中午了,而且外面冷死了。
Phil, honey, when I'm not home, I need you to be present and keep track of everyone.
菲爾,親愛的,我不在家時,我需要你站好崗,看好每一個孩子。
Sounds good. Love you, too.
聽上去很棒,我也愛你。
Alex, do you know where Haley is?
艾麗克斯,你知道海莉去哪兒了嗎?
I mean, I know she was babysitting Lily last night, but I haven't seen her since.
我知道她昨晚去給莉莉當保姆了,但從那之后我就沒見過她了。
By the way, don't read the draft I sent you last night of my college essay.
順便說下別看我昨晚發你的我大學申請論文的草稿。
I just sent you a new version.
我剛剛又重新發給你了一份。
Uh, okay. I will go read that one right now.
好的,我這就去看。
Oh, my god. What are you doing? Are you filming me?
天啊,你在干什么?你在拍我嗎?
Yes! I want you to see how crazy you are acting.
是的,我想讓你看看你的表現有多瘋狂。
Me? ! I come to talk to you about something important, and then you start chasing me aound with the camera.
我?我去找你說一件很重要的事,然后你就拿著攝像機跟著我狂拍。
I asked you to clean up the kitchen nine hours ago when I left for work.
我9小時前就吩咐過你打掃廚房了,當時是我離家去上班時。
I come back, and it's the exact same mess, plus pickles and peanut butter!
等我下班回到家,發現還是臟亂的一片,還多了腌黃瓜和花生醬!
I was running around doing stuff for my crazy boss all day, and then I got hungry, and then the smell from the garbage almost made me throw up!
我整天都得為我那個瘋狂的老板做各種事,然后我餓了,但垃圾桶里的臭味差點讓我吐出來!
That's exactly how I feel!
我也是這種感覺!
Leave me alone!
別煩我了!
I have a lot on my plate!
我的煩心事已經夠多的了!(盤子上很多臟東西)
Yes. Yes, I can see that, honey.
是的。是的。我看到了,親愛的。
You left it in the sink!
你把臟盤子都堆在洗碗池里了!
Oh, my god!
天啊!
I waited in line for two hours, but I got it.
我排了兩小時的隊!但總算買到了。
Ooh, we making a home movie?
哎呀,我們在拍家庭錄像嗎