You guys don't think that I can do this, do you?
你們覺得養孩子這事我做不來,是不是?
No!
不是!
We always thought you could do it. - I certainly don't.
我們一直覺得你能行。-我可沒有。
We don't think you can't do it. - Shut up!
我們不認為你做不到。-閉嘴!
I don't think I can do it, either!
我自己也不認為我能行!
Oh, Sal.
薩爾。
I mean, it's just so hard.
實在太艱難了。
I feel so guilty that he doesn't have a dad in the picture.
他沒有爸爸,讓我覺得好內疚。
I don't know. I'm trying to do everything perfectly.
我不知道,我努力把每件事做得完美。
It's exhausting.
感覺好累。
And I haven't had sex in like a year.
而且我有一年沒有滾床單了。
This little dude --
這個小家伙...
He's the one thing in my life that I cannot mess up.
是我生命中唯一一個不能搞砸的事。
I just wish I could give him a dad.
我只是希望能給他一個父親。
Well...what about us?
我們怎么樣?
We could be Sammy's dad. All of us.
我們可以做薩米的爸爸,我們所有人。
Yeah, Sal, we love you, and we're always here for you -- whatever you need.
是啊,薩爾,我們愛你,我們永遠支持你,無論你需要什么。
Except we'll be in Capri all of July.
除了七月我們要去卡普里島。
Seriously, Sal, you and Sammy will never be alone.
說真的,薩爾,你和薩米永遠都不會孤單。
You guys are so sweet.
你們真好。
Wait. June's no good, either.
等等,六月也不行。
I'm getting my neck done.
我要去整一下我的脖子。
Oh my god. What did you do?
天吶,你們干了什么?
We stuck up for you.
我們維護了你的尊嚴。
Yeah. Rose had it coming.
沒錯,羅思自找的。
She can't talk to you the way we do.
她怎么能像我們那樣跟你講話。
Well, Rose forwarded your texts to Sarah.
羅思把你們的短信轉發給了莎拉。
And now Sarah doesn't want to go out with me.
現在莎拉不愿意跟我約會了。
Give me that phone.
把手機給我。
What did the skank Sarah say to you?
那個賤人莎拉說什么了?
Yeah ouch. Good opening.
哎喲,開頭不錯。
So funny. We totally deserve that.
真幽默,是我們自作自受。
Totally. Good sense of humor.
沒錯,這小姑娘真幽默。
Oh my god. I love her. - Me too.
天吶,愛死她了。-我也是。
Don't worry Luke. We're gonna win her back.
別擔心,盧克,我們會把她追回來的。
We're just go...Luke!
我們只需...盧克!
You think maybe we need dates of our own? -So bad.
我們是不是應該去找自己的約會對象?-太需要了。