日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 摩登家庭第六季 > 正文

摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第167期:如何迅速甩掉男人們

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Give me one reason why Sammy should stay here tonight instead of with us.

給我一個理由,為什么薩米今晚應該留在這里而不是跟我們走。
Because we're experienced parents.
因為我們有做家長的經驗。
We have a crib!
我們有嬰兒床!
We have a pediatrician.
我們有私家兒科醫生。
Our house is babyproofed.
我們的家對寶寶很安全。

modern167.jpg

Our house was in Architectural Digest.

我們的家被《建筑設計文摘》拍攝過。
Ronaldo, please, you're not helping.
羅納多,省省吧,說那個沒用。
They don't know what that is.
他們根本沒聽過那本雜志。
How can you even fit another child in this shoe box?
你們這個蝸居怎么可能再容下一個孩子呢?
You're poor!
你們太窮了!
We have a beautiful house with a big yard where he could throw the ball with the gardener.
我們有棟漂亮的房子,還有個大院子,他可以在那里和園丁一起玩球。
Okay, look.
好吧,聽著。
If anybody's gonna adopt Sammy, it's gonna be us.
如果有人要收養薩米,那一定是我們。
Whoa! Do I have any say in this?
都不問一下我的意見嗎?
Sal! Oh, well, you're back.
薩爾,你回來了。
What the hell are you four doing?
你們四個在干什么呢?
You walked out of here and left your baby without saying a word, so maybe we'll be asking the questions.
你離開了派對,什么都沒說就把寶寶扔下了,所以也許應該由我們來問你。
I told John John where I was going.
我跟約翰·約翰說了我要去哪里。
The drunkest guy at the party.
派對上醉得最厲害的那個家伙。
Excuse me for not wanting to interrupt your fierce debate --
抱歉,我不想打斷你們的激烈辯論...
Who's hotter, Mr. Clean or the brawny paper towel man?
威猛先生和那個,廁紙包裝上印的肌肉男誰更帥?
Mr. Clean. - Brawny paper towel guy.
威猛先生。-廁紙肌肉男。
We're not going back there.
不要再吵起來了。
That still doesn't explain why you would leave in the middle of your own baby shower.
這還是不能解釋你為什么忽然離開你自己的迎嬰派對。
I got freaked out when Jotham mentioned the Blackhawks.
約坦提起黑鷹隊的時候把我嚇到了。
Every time. I hear it every time.
每次,每次我都聽錯。
Sammy's dad is on the team, okay?
薩米的父親是那個球隊的?
And he didn't know Sammy existed --
他不知道薩米的存在...
At least not until I just went down there and I told him.
至少在剛剛我跑過去告訴他之前他不知道。
Oh, gosh. What happened? How did he take it?
天吶,怎么樣,他的反應如何?
It turns out he's married.
原來他是有婦之夫。
Yeah, I could have googled that.
是的,我本可以先在網上查一下他的。
So he's out.
所以他指不上了。
And you thought I deserted my own baby?
你們覺得我拋棄了自己的寶寶嗎?
You did leave.
你的確離開了。
And then what -- what's up with this note, huh?
還有,這個紙條又是怎么回事
Look -- I'm sorry to leave this way.
很抱歉以這樣的方式離開。
I'm not proud of it, but I just can't do this.
我并不感到自豪,但我實在受不了了。
This diaper bag is just a recycled purse from my single days!
這個尿布包是以前我單身時用過的包包!
I got a lot of these notes lying around for quick getaways.
里面有很多這樣的紙條以便我迅速甩掉男人們。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
interrupt [.intə'rʌpt]

想一想再看

v. 打斷,打擾,中止,中斷
n. [計算機]

聯想記憶
experienced [iks'piəriənst]

想一想再看

adj. 有經驗的

 
adopt [ə'dɔpt]

想一想再看

v. 采用,收養,接受

聯想記憶
deserted [di'zə:tid]

想一想再看

adj. 廢棄的,荒蕪的,被遺棄的 動詞desert的過

 
debate [di'beit]

想一想再看

n. 辯論,討論
vt. 爭論,思考

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 好看电影视频| 美女不穿衣服| mc水观音| 任喜宝| 经伟| 根深蒂固韩国电影| 香港之夜免费观看视频完整版| 黄电影在线观看| 美丽女老师| 《与凤行》演员表| 《桂花雨》课后题答案| 成人在线播放视频| 马路虫子图片| 女人香韩国电影| 马可个人资料简介| 恶魔 电影| 老版《水浒传》| 电影痴人之爱| 民国奇探2出来了吗| 扒开双腿猛进入小柔的扮演者| 抖音客户端| 王者荣耀电视剧| land of the lost| 美女上厕所| 燃烧的岁月| 神医喜来乐演员表| 押韵表实用大全| 一二三年级的童话绘画| 腾格尔演的喜剧电影| 环太平洋豆瓣| 炊事班班长述职报告| 色戒在线观看视频| 房东小姐| 彭丹三级裸奶视频| 科室对分级护理落实情况检查记录 | 徐乃麟个人简历| 蹲踞式跳远教案| 浪荡子的旅程电影| 送元二使安西课堂笔记| 姐妹们| 韩国一对一电影|