This whole thing was your mother's idea.
這全都是你媽的主意。
Ronaldo, you grab the roller thingy, and, uh --
羅納多。你拿上搖籃啥的...
Oh! I'll grab that big mesh cage.
我拿那個網眼籠。
All right. Everybody, stop.
夠了,所有人都停手。
You can't just keep a baby like it's some rabbit you found in the yard.
你不能就這么收養一個孩子,跟在院子里撿到的兔子似的。
There are systems in place.
有制度管著呢。
He has to stay somewhere tonight, no?
他今晚總得待在什么地方吧?
Yeah, how about right here, because we know how to raise a child?
沒錯,待在這不行嗎?我們可是有育兒經驗的。
Oh, please.
得了吧。
We'll dress him and feed him, and Conchetta can handle the poopy stuff.
我們會給他換衣服喂他吃東西粑粑什么的可以讓肯奇塔處理。
I gave her Obamacare.
我給她上了醫療保險呢。
It's the least she can do.
這點事她總該做吧。
We all want what's best for the baby.
我們都想給寶寶最好的。
Y-you're very nice people, but we've done this before.
你們人不錯,但我們有經驗。
So? It's our turn.
那又怎樣,該輪到我們了。
I wanted a child for some time now.
我想要孩子很久了。
My biological clock is ticking.
人家身體馬上就不適合養了呢。
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
您這說辭也太扯了呢。
Is it? I'm 44. - Or that is.
扯嗎,我44了。-你才44也挺扯的。
You are one mean lady.
你個牙尖嘴利的小婊砸。
We're not leaving without Felipe.
沒費利佩我們決不走。
Well, then, you're not leaving.
行,那你們就留在這吧。
Fine!
留就留!
Did we settle on "Felipe"?
真的要叫"費利佩"嗎?
Phil.
菲爾。
Honey, what are you doing?
寶貝,你在這干嘛?
One second.
你等下。
So, I have 20 fur coats in my closet, but I'm the only one of my friends who even wears them anymore, so you tell me who's endangered.
我衣櫥里有20件皮毛大衣,但我的朋友里面只有我還會穿那些,你說說到底是誰要絕種了。