Jillian's waiting for you in my seat to give you a little back rub.
吉莉安在我的座位等著為你做個背部按摩。
You don't have to do this.
你沒必要這么做。
You didn't have to be so great this weekend.
你這個周末也沒有必要那么耐心。
But you were, so thank you.
但你做到了,謝謝你。
And I should have said that earlier.
我應該更早一些感謝你的。
Go enjoy the rest of your flight.
去享受剩下的旅程吧。
I'll deal with this.
這邊交給我處理。
Deal with this?
交給你處理?
I'm a state senator's mistress.
我可是州議員的情婦。
You're my hero.
你是我的英雄。
Wipe your feet before you come in!
進屋前把鞋底蹭干凈!
Listen to that. First thing out of her mouth, she's telling us what to do.
聽聽,她說的第一句話就是給我們下命令。
Well, that stops today.
一切都要在今天結束。
We go in strong. We hold our ground.
我們要強勢一點。決不讓步。
We let her know she's done pushing us around.
要讓她知道,我們不再隨她擺布了。
Manny, why are you home so early?
曼尼,你怎么這么早就回來了?
Did you let him skip school?
你讓他翹課嗎?
No, mom.
不是,媽。
I was kicked out for punching a really misunderstood kid, thanks to you.
我被開除了,因為我打了一個被誤解的學生,都是因為你。
Thanks to me? What, did --
因為我嗎?什么...
I told him everything.
我都告訴他了。
And you know what we realized?
你知道我們意識到了什么嗎?
There is a bully in our life, and it's you.
我們的生活中的確有個欺凌弱小的人就是你。
You make the rules, you boss us around,
你給我們定規矩,隨意指使我們
and we're not gonna take it anymore. - Mm. Yeah.
我們不會再忍氣吞聲了。-沒錯。
Ah, look at you two, standing up to the big, scary bully that loves you and protects you and wants you to be safe in this world.
瞧瞧,你們兩個鼓足勇氣來和這個愛你們、 保護你們、希望你們安全的大壞蛋對峙。
You're just tiny, little men to me right now, and you need to leave this house and come back with more respect!
現在,你們在我眼中就是兩個渺小的男人,給我離開這個房子,帶著敬意回來
And a pizza.
還有披薩。
Oh, what?
怎么?
You need to go first and check on your mascara?
你們要先去看看睫毛膏有沒有花掉嗎?
We do need to eat. - Yeah.
我們的確需要吃東西。-是的。
I wouldn't mind some pizza.
吃比薩餅挺好。
We're not getting any pineapple.
不要上面帶菠蘿的。
You are getting pineapple!
要帶菠蘿的!
We're taking it off our slices.
我們把菠蘿都挑出去。
Don't waste any food, Jay!
不要浪費食物,杰!
I think we made our point.
我覺得我們表明了立場。
Totally.
完全表明了。
We'll get our own pizza -- eat it in the car.
我們自己買比薩餅去 ...在車里吃。