Happy birthday!
生日快樂!
Oh, hey. Is it still my birthday?
好啊,還是我的生日嗎?
Watch it, or I'll sing to you.
小心點,不然我要唱歌了。
Ha-- - Okay, okay, I give.
生... -好吧,我認輸。
Okay. So, have you had a good day?
好吧,你今天過得好嗎?
Yes, thank you.
不錯,謝謝。
Uh, Lily, she made me her famous chocolate-chip scrambled eggs which she then watched me eat.
莉莉她給我做了她拿手的巧克力豆炒蛋,她還看著我吃了下去。
Yeah.
是的。
You got my present, didn't you?
你收到了我的禮物了吧?
No.
沒有。
Darn it. They promised it would be there on time.
該死,他們跟我保證會按時送到。
Oh, well, I can't wait to open it and check the date on the invoice.
我等不及拆開禮物看看發票上的日期了。
Hey, is that Claire? - Yeah.
那是克萊爾嗎?-是啊。
Hi, Claire! - Hi.
好啊,克萊爾!-好啊。
Hi. Hey, uh, did you, uh, show her my gift yet?
你給她看了我的禮物嗎?
No.
沒有。
Come on, show her, show her. - Okay. Yeah.
快給她看啊。-好的,好。
It's good.
超棒。
Wow, shalom and chh-appy birthday.
您好,生日快樂(模仿猶太人)。
I know, right?
就是啊?
Isn't it fantastic?
很棒吧?
Hey, Claire, did you get me some Garrett's cheese and caramel corn yet?
克萊爾,你給我買了加勒特奶酪和焦糖爆米花了嗎?
Oh, shoot, I forgot.
糟糕,我忘了。
It's the one thing you had to do in Chicago!
你在芝加哥就只用做這件事啊!
You are so right.
你太對了。
I'm sorry that I let myself get distracted by my job.
很抱歉,我因為工作分心了。
Okay, I'm looking for sweet and salty, Claire, not bitter.
我要的是甜中帶咸,克萊爾,不是苦的。
Relax, Cam.
別激動,小卡。
I'm sure there's a kiosk around here that sells it.
這里肯定有小賣部賣那個。
Good.
那就好。
Guys, listen, yesterday, did Haley mention where she was gonna go after she babysat for Lily?
聽著,昨天海莉有沒有提起過她照看莉莉之后要去哪里?
No, but when you do talk to her, can you tell her to please be careful with my powder-blue suit that Cam let her borrow without asking me?
沒有,但你找到她時能不能告訴她讓她小心對待我的粉藍色西裝,那是小卡未經我同意借給她的?
Why did she want a suit?
她為什么需要西裝?
A friend of hers needs it for a wedding, and Mitchell needs to stop dressing like he's in a barbershop quartet.
她的一個朋友參加婚禮用的,米奇爾得擺脫"理發店四重唱"的造型。
Lily, honey, did Haley say where she was going when she left here?
莉莉,親愛的海莉離開時有沒有說她要去哪里?
Who wants to know? - Aunt Claire.
誰想知道?-克萊爾姑媽。
Hey, Aunt Claire. I heard you were being mean to Haley.
克萊爾姑媽,聽說你對海莉很刻薄。
I was not mean to Haley.
我沒對海莉很刻薄。
Okay, you're screaming.
行了,你在嚷嚷。
I don't know where she went. Maybe Dylan knows.
我不知道她去了哪里,也許迪蘭知道。
Dylan? Why would Dylan know?
迪蘭?他怎么會知道?
He came over, and they were talking on the couch while I was in the other room...behaving.
他來過,他們在沙發上說話,我那時候在另一間房里很乖的。