So, you have no idea where Haley is right now?
所以你不知道海莉現在在哪里?
You mean spiritually, geographically?
你是說精神上,還是地理上?
Can you please stop spinning that sign?
你能別轉那個廣告牌了嗎?
No. My boss says if I do, he'll replace me with one of those guys!
不行,我老板說我要是停了他就找個那種人來取代我!
Go back to where you came from!
回你來的地方去!
Dylan, focus!
迪蘭,看著我!
I don't know where she is, but I can sense that she's okay.
我不知道她在哪,不過我能感覺到她沒事。
It's like we share the same brain.
就像我們共用一個大腦一樣。
Who has it now?
現在腦子在誰那?
Okay, so, last night when you were with her, she didn't say anything about getting married?
好了,昨晚你跟她在一起時,她完全沒說要結婚的事嗎?
Haley got married? ! That's so upsetting!
海莉結婚了嗎?太讓人傷心了!
Done.
好了。
Hi, mom. - Do you have Haley's iCloud Password?
媽。-你有海莉的iCloud密碼嗎?
Yeah, she gave it to me in a little envelope with her diary key and a list of things she's most afraid of.
是的,她放在一個小信封里,跟她的日記本鑰匙以及最怕的事物清單一起交給了我。
Maybe we could guess it.
也許我們能猜出來。
Claire, you accidentally hung up on me.
克萊爾,你不小心把電話掛了。
Oh, yeah, well, honey, you know me and computers.
對,親愛的,你知道我不太會用電腦。
Mom's trying to guess Haley's iCloud password.
媽媽在猜海莉的iCloud密碼。
Which, personally, I think is an invasion of her privacy.
個人覺得這侵犯了她的隱私。
Ooh, try "Password."
試試看"密碼"行不行。
I'm kind of glad that didn't work.
還好不是這個。
Wait, I think I remember telling her to use something that people wouldn't know about her, like her favorite literary character.
等等,我記得我告訴過她要用別人不知道的東西做密碼,比如她最喜歡的文學形象。
I'm in!
進去了!
What? What was it?
不是吧?是什么?
Snoopy.
史努比(愛窺探的)。
And that could be your new nickname.
可以當你的新外號了。
Okay. Find my iPhone.
好吧,尋找我的iPhone。
Oh, no! She's in Vegas.
不是吧,她在拉斯維加斯。
Are you serious?
你沒開玩笑吧?
Oh, hang on. I'm zooming in. Hold on, hold on.
等等,我在放大,等等,等等。
Let me see what I can, uh...
我來看看...