Hey, Mitch, I'm liking the new hat.
米奇爾,我喜歡這頂新帽子。
It gives you some presence. - What you getting at, dad?
讓你看起來不一樣了。-你想說什么,爸?
Nothing. It's a strong look.
沒想說什么啊,就是很硬漢。
Y-you like one of those tough guys in an old western movie.
你看起來像以前西部片里的型男。
Really? - Yeah.
真的嗎?-真的。
Oh, I guess it is kind of badass.
這個帽子有點反派氣息。
What if I tilt it a little bit?
如果我把它往后折一點呢?
You ruined it.
那就毀了。
I like your hat. It suits you.
我喜歡你的帽子,很配。
Oh, thank you, ma'am.
謝謝你,女士。
Well, you're welcome.
不客氣。
Okay, thank you.
謝謝你。
All right, got your life-changing popcorn.
把你改變人生的爆米花買回來了。
Yes!
真棒!
Now, can we get back to figuring out who Haley married?
能說回海莉結婚這件事了嗎?
Haley got married? ! - Oh, my gosh, I hope it was no to Jackson.
海莉結婚了?-天吶,千萬別是跟杰克遜。
Jackson!
杰克遜!
He was into some weird food.
他喜歡很奇怪的...食物。
Oh, God!
完蛋了!
Whoa, Haley got married? ! She is in so much trouble!
海莉結婚了,她麻煩大了!
Luke, what have you done to your hair? !
盧克,你的頭發怎么了?!
Claire, when you react like this, you're just giving him what he wants.
克萊爾,你這種反應正是他想看到的。
Luke said that you knew about it!
盧克說你知道的!
I didn't know about it!
我不知道!
I said a parent knew about it.
我說有家長知道。
Phil!
菲爾!
I know we're not there yet, but I've been researching annulments.
我知道還沒到這步,但我在網上搜了婚姻無效條約。
Oh, we are there because you let our child get a Mohawk!
就要到這步了,因為你同意他剪莫霍克發型!
Sweet!
真棒!
We...had a bet.
我們打了個賭。
You let him get a Mohawk because he won a bet? !
他贏了你就讓他留這頭型嗎?
No, he lost the bet. - What? ! Phil!
他輸了。-什么?菲爾!
Well, I-I, would you rather I had a Mohawk?
難道你想讓我留莫霍克發型嗎?
I have a career. - I-I don't have time for this.
我可是要上班的。-我沒時間爭論。
We've got to get back to figuring out who Haley has married in Vegas.
我們得搞清楚海莉在賭城和誰結的婚。
Hold on. Someone's at the door. - Okay.
有人敲門。-好吧。
So, Haley's in Vegas?
海莉在賭城嗎?
Yes. - If you want, I can call Andy.
對。-你想的話,我可以打給安迪。
He's there, too. Maybe he can find her.
他也在,也許他能找到她。
Andy's in Vegas?
安迪在賭城?
Yeah, he borrowed some cuff links from me for some wedding.
是啊,他問我借了袖扣說是婚禮要用。
Oh, my God, you guys don't think that Haley married Andy, do you?
天吶,海莉不會嫁給安迪了吧?
Haley married Andy! - What? !
海莉嫁給了安迪?-什么?
What bet did he lose? - No, no, no, no, no, no.
他又賭輸了什么?-不,不。
Andy is dating some girl in Utah, and Haley knows that.
安迪在和猶他州那女孩約會海莉知道的。