I miss my little girl!
我想我的閨女!
Claire, don't do that.
克萊爾,別那么做。
Yes, Claire, don't do that!
對,克萊爾別那么做!
Look...You're not gonna find her at the bottom of that tin.
聽著你閨女不在罐子底。
You're not near the bottom of that tin, are you?
你還沒吃到罐子底,對吧?
I'm gonna be a grandmother!
我要當外婆了!
Aww, there, there, dear.
沒事的,寶貝。
Okay, Claire...We don't know anything for sure yet.
好了,克萊爾現在什么都還不確定。
So take a deep breath put the popcorn down...And just get your...Not cool, grandma!
深呼吸,放下爆米花,然后振...太不地道了... 外婆!
Okay, Claire, listen, listen.
好了,克萊爾,聽我說。
Sometimes life hands you things that you don't want and -- and they turn out to be exactly what you need.
有時候生活給你你不想要的東西,但最后你卻發現那正是你需要的。
And, oh, my god, I think I just talked myself into liking this hat because I keep seeing myself in it, and I'm like, "Who is that handsome Yentl man?
天吶,我剛剛說服自己喜歡上這頂帽子了,因為在屏幕上看到自己我心里的潛臺詞是"這帥小伙是誰啊"?
Are you serious right now?
你沒開玩笑吧?
Oh, god, I got to go.
天吶,我得掛了。
I'm sorry. I wasn't that helpful. Are you okay?
對不起,我沒幫上忙,你還好嗎?
Our little baby got married without us.
我們的女兒居然背著我們結婚了。
I was supposed to give her away.
我本應該送她出嫁的。
I was supposed to walk her down the aisle and give her husband-to-be one of these.
我本應該牽著她的手,走過紅毯,然后對她的未來丈夫這樣說。
That's my baby girl.
她是我的寶貝女兒。
You take care of her.
你一定要照顧好她。
Yeah. - 'Cause that's what dads do.
沒錯。-那就是老爸該做的事。
I got to call my dad.
我要給我爸打電話。
Please don't tell him I was in charge when she left.
拜托別告訴他,她是在我的看管下離開的。
Hello. Can you see me?
喂,看得到我嗎?
Thumb, dad.
手指頭,爸。
The minute they got rid of rotary phones, everything went to hell.
他們淘汰老式旋轉電話的那一刻一切都完蛋了。
Dad, I'm really sorry that I eloped.
爸,真抱歉我以前私奔了。
You were a great dad, and you should've been there to walk me down the aisle, and -- and I've never apologized for taking that away from you.
你是個非常優秀的老爸,你本該牽著我的手走過紅毯,然后...我剝奪了你的這項權利,卻從未道歉。
Well, we got to do that thing in Hawaii, and that was nice.
我們后來在夏威夷做過了,那也很好啊。
Yeah. Guess what goes around comes around, huh?
是,真是一報還一報啊,是啊?