日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第二季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第16集:瑞貝卡產生幻覺

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on "The originals"...

《始祖家族》前情提要
I'm rebekah mikaelson!
我是麗貝卡·邁克爾森
A witch named Eva Sinclair
一個名叫伊娃·辛克萊的女巫
was stealing children to channel their power.
盜竊嬰兒以偷取他們的力量
It doesn't matter what she's done.
不管她干過什么事
I've still appropriated her body without her consent.
還是沒經她同意擅用了她的身體
The wolves need a new leader.
狼人們需要新的首領
I can help you become the leader your pack deserves.
我可以幫你成為值得你們狼群擁護的首領
The Treme coven wants
特萊美巫師團要求你
Vincent Griffith returned.
歸還文森特?葛里菲茲
Who are you?
你是誰
Vincent Griffith is alive and free
文森特?葛里菲茲還活著
from the influence of my brother Finn.
而且再也不受我哥哥芬恩的控制
If I have woken from my slumber,
如果我從沉睡中醒來
then Dahlia has, as well.
達莉亞一定也已經蘇醒
Once she's sensed your child's magic,
一旦她察覺到了你孩子的魔法
she will come for her.
她就會來找她
Eat, Freya,
吃吧,弗雷婭
or you'll waste away.
不然你會變得瘦弱無力
Stubborn child!
頑固的小孩
You need your strength
你需要保持體力
so that I may teach you to use the power
那我才能教你使用
that runs strong in our bloodline,
我們血脈中強大的魔法
that will keep us warm in the cold,
能讓我們在寒冷中保持溫暖
give us good health when others fall ill.
在疾病肆虐時保持健康
With that power,
有了這法力
we will defeat our enemies.
我們就能打敗敵人
We can stay young and beautiful.
我們可以青春永駐
You need not be afraid.
你不必害怕
Together...
我們聯手
We will be the strongest witches this world has ever seen.
就能成為這世上最強的女巫
I want my mama!
我要媽媽
Your mother didn't want you.
你媽媽不想要你
She gave you away.
她把你送走了
This is your home now.
現在這里就是你家
I am your only family...
我就是你唯一的家人
And there is no greater strength than family.
世上是沒有比家族更強大的力量你的弟弟克勞斯
No, no!
不,不
Stay away from the window.
離窗戶遠點
What's all that bloody racket?
外面吵什么呢
Just stay put. I'll handle it.
好好待著,我來處理
Handle it? Handle what?
處理,處理什么
Whatever the problem is,
不管你有什么問題
you don't back up, I guarantee you,
如果你們不退讓,我保證
it's gonna get worse.
你的問題會越來越嚴重
Marcel Gerard, do you realize
馬塞爾?杰拉德,你意識到
you're harboring a renegade witch?
你是在窩藏一個女巫叛徒嗎
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Is that a fact?
是嗎
I thought I told you to stay put.
我不是跟你說了好好待著嗎
Well, I hate being told what to do,
我討厭被告知要做什么
so I igore you.
我無視你的命令了
Beg pardon, luv,
不好意思,各位
but I think this is all a simple misunderstanding.
但我想這只是個小誤會
No. This is retaliation
不,這是反擊
for the evil you unleashed last night.
反擊你昨夜釋放的惡魔
Two of our children attacked unmercifully,
我們團兩位孩子昨天被無情地襲擊了
one dead,
一死
the other missing.
一失蹤
All signs lead to you, Eva.
一切證據都指向你,伊娃
Wait. Hold on. The witch that you knew
等等,你們認識的名叫
as Eva Sinclair is gone, all right?
伊娃?辛克萊的女巫已經不在了
Her body was taken over by Rebekah Mikaelson.
她的身體被麗貝卡?邁克爾森占用了
Is that your version of an alibi?
這就是你們的不在場證明嗎
Take her.
拿下她
That won't be necessary.
沒必要動手
Miss Larue...
拉魯小姐
It would be a great shame to soil the goodwill
因此破壞了我們剛達成的協議
of our recent agreement.
可不好
Now I am sorry for your loss,
為你的損失,我深表遺憾
but Marcel is telling the truth.
但馬塞爾說的是真話
Rebekah now occupies the body of Eva Sinclair,
麗貝卡現在占用了伊娃?辛克萊的身體
and my sister is innocent of this crime.
這項罪名與我妹妹無關
Now you have my word
我向你保證
I will find whoever is responsible
會幫你找出罪魁禍首
and make certain that justice is served.
保證將他們繩之于法
And now I would encourage you all to leave.
現在你們都請回吧
You have till tomorrow.
在明天前給我個答復
After that, it won't matter what I say.
在那之后,我說什么都沒用
Witches will stop at nothing
巫師們會拼盡一切
to protect their children.
保護他們的孩子
It's an impulse I know you can respect.
我相信你也能尊重這樣的本能
There you are finally.
你總算來了
I was delayed.
我被拖住了
Our guest of honor will be here momentarily.
我們的貴賓很快就到了
Strange. The house is conspicuously absent
真奇怪,家里少了那么多
of our lupine guests.
狼人客人們
I do hope it wasn't on my account.
可別是因為我才趕的人
I sent Hayley and her poorly groomed husband off
我讓海莉和她那邋遢的丈夫
to spend the day with their werewolf brethren
和他們的狼人兄弟們一起
to test the limits of their new abilities,
測試他們的新能力去了
leaving me to deal with family business as I see fit.
讓我能盡情處理我的家族事務
Niklaus, Rebekah's situation has taken a turn.
尼克勞斯,麗貝卡的情況有變
We may need Freya's assistance,
我們也許需要弗雷婭的幫忙
So whatever you are planning here, don't.
所以不管你在策劃些什么,放棄吧
All I'm planning is a simple chat
我只是想跟久違的血親
with a long lost relative.
好好聊上一會
You yourself said to hear her out.
是你說聽聽她的想法也無妨
And you yourself said that would be idiocy.
而你當時的回答的是這太愚蠢了
Did I?
我說了嗎
Well, that does sound like me.
的確像是我會說的話
Regardless on the off chance,
無論如何
Freya has some information that
弗雷婭手上掌握著
could protect my daughter,
能保護我女兒的信息
I prefer she share it on my terms.
我想讓她跟我分享
Ah. I think I hear her now!
我想我聽見她來了
Sister!
姐姐
Well, come in, come in.
快請進,請進
Make yourself comfortable.
別客氣
Morning.
早上好
How you feeling?
感覺如何
Nauseous.
很惡心
I can't concentrate.
不能集中精力
I can't really do any magic,
不能使用任何魔法
but I suppose that was the point,
但我想這就是你們的目的吧
seeing as how I can smell
因為我能聞到你在我食物里
the lobelia flower you've been putting in my food, man.
加的半邊蓮的味道,哥們
Can't be too careful with witches, hmm?
對巫師還是防著點好,對吧
Hmm. That something you learned from experience, Marcel Gerard,
你這是經驗之談嗎,馬塞爾?杰拉德
back when you controlled the quarter witches
你以前用框框條條的規矩
with all your rules and, uh...
控制法屬區巫師時候學來的嗎
Clk clk.. public executions?
用公開行刑之類的手段
You know who I am.
你很清楚我的事
That's good because I got some questions that need answers,
因為我有些問題要你回答
and you seem to know what happens to people
看來你也很清楚那些違抗我的人
who don't give me what I want.
會有什么樣的下場
Mmm. I know you ain't the king around here no more,
我知道你已經不是這里的王了
and I know you can't keep me here.
我也知道你不能一直把我關在這
I'm the Treme, Marcel.
我是特萊美巫師團的人,馬塞爾
Witches from there,
那個團的巫師們
they're a little bit of a harder breed than what it is you used to.
可比你見過的巫師都要狠
Yeah. They're gonna want me back.
沒錯,他們肯定會來要人
Actually, they already do want you back.
實際上,他們已經開口要人了
Yeah. Matter of fact,
確切的說
They wanted you back for 9 months.
他們9個月前就想讓你回去了
Yeah. Check the date.
沒錯,看看日期
You might notice a little time gap.
你也許注意到這其中的時間差
Man, what you do to me?
你對我做了什么
Oh, me? Hey. I can't make 9 months vanish, no.
我嗎,我可不能讓九個月時間消失
Your beef is with a guy named Finn.
惹到你的是一個叫芬恩的人
See, he took possession of your body,
他占用了你的身體
got into all kinds of trouble, too.
還惹了不少的麻煩
Made some pretty nasty enemies, I might add.
不得不說,還惹上了不少強勁的敵人
Look. I'll tell you all about it,
我會慢慢跟你說
but first,
但首先
you got to tell me about
但你得先告訴我
a treme witch that you might know...
你可能知道的關于特萊美女巫的事
Eva Sinclair.
伊娃?辛克萊
Sore subject?
有什么難言之隱嗎
I'm done talking.
我不會再跟你說話了
Are you serious?
你是認真的嗎
I'm supposed to drop all of my work to help you
我得放下手頭上的一切
figure out your nightmares?
幫你理清你的噩夢嗎
They're more than dreams.
它們不僅僅是普通的噩夢
Look. I came here hoping you'd have some witchy way
我來是希望你有什么女巫的秘方
to figure out what's wrong
幫我弄清楚這是怎么回事
and help me fix it,
然后再幫我治好這毛病
though you don't look so good yourself.
不過你看起來也不怎么樣嘛
Have you gotten any sleep lately?
你最近有睡覺嗎
No! I've been here studying all this stuff
沒有,自從科爾死掉我就一直在這兒
since Kol died, and I thought you were gonna help me
研究這些,而且我以為你答應幫我
bring him back like you promised.
救他回來的
Look. I can't help Kol
如果我被他困進的這個身體里的
if the witch he stuck me in
女巫最后控制了我
ends up taking me over.
我就沒法幫科爾了
There's something wrong.
有點不對勁
I think the rightful owner of this body
我覺得這個身體本來的主人
is waking up inside me,
正在蘇醒
and she's angry.
而且她很憤怒
These are Kol's spell books.
這些都是科爾的魔法書
I'm sure there's something in here that can help.
我想這里一定有什么能幫你
This witch hoop, it's Danish.
這個巫環是丹麥的
Is that from when you all lived in copenhagen in the 1500s?
是十六世紀你們居住過的哥本哈根的產物嗎
Quite the eye.
有眼力
Forgive me. Are we here to discuss family heirlooms,
抱歉,我們是來討論傳家寶的
or do we have more pressing concerns?
還是有其他亟待解決的問題
Please excuse my brother's lack of decorum.
請原諒我哥哥的無禮
He's been in a foul mood of late,
他最近心情不好
but he is right.
但他說得也沒錯
I did ask you here in the hopes
我確實是抱著你能分享些
that you would share some of Dahlia's secrets.
達莉亞的秘密所以才邀請你來的
So without further ado,
所以別廢話了
let's get to it.
我們切入正題吧
The first thing you should know
首先你們要知道
is that Dahlia's the most powerful witch
達莉亞是我見過的力量
I have ever seen.
最強的女巫
She craves more power still.
而且她還在追求著更強的力量
Right now, she is like me,
現在,她和我一樣
limited to one year of life in a century,
一世紀里只能蘇醒一年
but she wants to be free of that restriction,
但現在她想打破這個約束
to gain true immortality,
得到真正的永生
and that is why she will come here,
所以她一定會來
drawn by your daughter
被你的女兒吸引而來
to take the child's power for herself.
為了把那孩子的力量占為己有
She will kill anyone who would defy her.
她會殺掉任何反抗她的人
And yet you would defy her.
但你卻還是決定反抗她
I don't have a choice.
我別無選擇
She will never let me be free.
她絕不會放我自由
My one chance is to align with you
我唯一的機會就是和你們結盟
and kill her.
殺掉她
Well, now that we're all suitably motivated,
既然我們確認了目標一致
let's talk specifics.
那就說點具體的吧
For you to understand,
要想讓你們明白
I need to start from the beginning.
我必須從頭說起
After taking me from my family,
把我從家里帶走后
Dahlia used me to forge a new brand
達莉亞用我創造了一種
of connective magic,
新的連鎖咒
one that augmented my power,
增強了我的力量
even as it allowed her to draw from me.
甚至讓她能從我身上汲取力量
Take my hand and begin your trance.
拉著我的手,開始冥想
Med dette seglet.
(咒語)
Cum soluta,
(咒語)
Nobis saman.
(咒語)
Med dette seglet.
(咒語)
Cum soluta.
(咒語)
Nobis saman.
(咒語)
Med dette seglet.
(咒語)
Cum soluta.
(咒語)
Nobis saman.
(咒語)
Med dette seglet.
(咒語)
Cum soluta.
(咒語)
Nobis saman.
(咒語)
Once we were bonded,
連鎖完成后
Dahlia became unstoppable.
達莉亞就無人可擋了
She wasted no time proving her might.
緊接著她就驗證了她的力量
The chief of a nearby village
附近的一個村長
threatened to run us off,
威脅說要趕走我們
accusing Dahlia of witchcraft.
他說達莉亞會巫術
She decided to make an example out of the entire encampment...
她決定處罰整個營地以儆效尤
Men, women,
男人,女人
children.
還有孩子
She killed them all with a wave of her hand.
她一揮手,就殺掉了所有人
That was my first inkling
那是我第一次
of the power that Dahlia had.
見識到達莉亞的力量
Over the course of a thousand years,
一千年來
she's only grown stronger,
她的力量越來越強
and she will bring all her power to bear against you
而當她來搶你們的孩子時,她一定會
when she comes for your child.
動用所有的力量對付你們
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Rebekah, how are you feeling?
麗貝卡,你好點了嗎
As if I walked straight into a brick wall.
像是被逼近了死胡同
Any luck with Freya?
弗雷婭那邊有進展嗎
Luck is not the word that I would use.
不能說有了進展
You should be here.
你應該過來一趟
Fine. I'm on my way now.
好,我馬上就來
Ok.
好的
Oh, ho ho ho! You're getting faster.
你動作越來越快了
Or maybe you're just getting slower, huh?
也許是你變慢了呢
Keep your head up.
不要低頭
Low center, guard your face.
重心放低,護住頭部
What the hell?
搞什么啊
You left yourself wide open.
是你自己沒防備
It was your idea to come out here and spar.
是你要來和我練拳的
I'm doing this for you.
我可是在幫你
Oh. For me?
幫我
You're the one leading a pack of superwolves.
帶領著一隊超級狼人的可是你
How long before they decide that they don't want to take orders
你覺得他們離起來反抗你的命令
from you anymore, huh?
還有多遠
Because the only way you can stay alpha
因為你要保持首領位置的唯一方式
is by always staying the strongest.
就是保證自己永遠是最強的一個
You guys done?
你們鬧夠了嗎
This macho stuff is cute and all,
爭強好勝點很可愛
but don't make me come out there and kick both your asses.
但別鬧得過火要讓我出來收拾你們倆
Look. If you got a problem with the way I lead,
如果你對我的領導方式有意見
now's the time to speak up.
那現在就是你說出來的機會
Klaus is acting like we're on his leash.
克勞斯把我們當奴隸使喚
You think the guys don't see that?
你覺得大家看不出來嗎
Things are changing, Jackson.
狀況在變化,杰克遜
Our people aren't cursed anymore.
我們的人擺脫了詛咒
We're strong.
我們變強了
If any of them see you as vulnerable,
如果他們覺得你變軟弱了
then they're gonna challenge you for alpha
那他們就會挑戰你的首領地位
because that is what wolves do.
因為這就是狼群的生存法則
Are you putting yourself in that category?
你是說你也要挑戰我嗎
I'm looking out for you.
我是為你著想
That's all.
沒其他的
Your stories are fascinating,
你的故事很有意思
and Dahlia does indeed sound dreadful,
達莉亞聽起來也確實厲害
but Elijah and I have killed our fair share of evil witches.
但我和以利亞殺過的邪惡巫師也不少
Not like her.
她不一樣
What are her weaknesses?
她有什么弱點
She's paranoid, obsessed with power.
她很偏執,視力量為一切
She hungers constantly
她總在追逐
for what's been denied her,
從前未能得到的東西
Be it love or revenge.
愛與復仇
Yes. I think I'm familiar with the type.
我想我很熟悉這樣的人
When I was a child, she would tell me
我還小時,她時常給我講
tales of her own youth,
她小時候的故事
being victimized by those stronger than her.
被那些比她強的巫師欺負
Dahlia vowed never to be weak again.
達莉亞發誓說她永遠不要當弱者
She bargained for the firstborn
她和埃絲特做交易
of Esther's bloodline,
換取每一代第一個孩子
intending to raise us in her own image,
就是為了把我們塑造成她需要的人
Forming a coven of her own, from which
為了創造她自己的巫師團
she could draw endless power.
為她提供無盡的可汲取的力量
That plan was foiled the day she learned
這個計劃在埃絲特把自己的孩子
that Esther had ended her bloodline
都變成了吸血鬼結束了血脈后
by turning her children into vampires.
也就自動流產了
And so the burden fell to me.
所以重任都落在了我肩上
Dahlia demanded I bear the firstborn
達莉亞要我產下后代
that would add to her power,
以增強她力量
but I would not allow a child of mine
但我絕不會讓我的孩子
to live as I did,
遭受我的境遇
as a slave.
成為奴隸
So I vowed never to love,
所以我發誓永不墜入愛河
never to have a child of my own.
絕不生育后代
Of course, the more I resisted,
當然了,我越是反抗
the harder Dahlia fought to control me...
達莉亞就越想控制我
Until the day when she took the last
直到她奪走了我的
of what little freedom I had left.
最后一絲自由
Take my hand.
拉著我的手
No.
不要
This is not right.
這不好
You've already taken everything from me.
你已經奪走了我的一切
I will not follow you into this madness.
我不要跟你繼續瘋狂下去了
Don't be stupid. I'm offering you eternal life.
別傻了,我是要給你永生
We will sleep for a century and wake
我們將沉睡一世紀
with a power unlike any that's ever been seen.
醒來時將是前所未有的強大
It's what we wanted.
這才是我們想要的
What you wanted.
這是你想要的
Please do not bind me with this curse.
求你不要讓我活在這個詛咒里
Ungrateful child, you will thank me for this
不知感恩的東西,過幾個世紀
in one century or the next.
你就懂得感謝我了
Magi somn et immortalis.
(咒語)
Binde oss.
(咒語)
And so we slept,
所以我們睡著了
our magic accruing over time until we woke,
我們的魔法隨時間增長直到我們醒來
filled with immense power
充滿巨大的力量
and allowed to live a single year of life.
能夠過一年的生活
That has been the existence
這就是過去十世紀來
I have suffered for the last 10 centuries.
我所過的生活
Well...
這個嘛
It's quite the ordeal, isn't it?
真是非常痛苦的經歷,不是嗎
But it does beg the question
但這回避了實質問題
why not end it yourself?
為什么不自己結束
A high enough bridge,
一座足夠高的橋
a tight enough noose.
足夠緊的絞索
You must have considered it.
你一定考慮過
Long ago, I did consider it,
很久以前,我是考慮過
but Dahlia would never give me even that freedom.
但達莉亞甚至連這樣的自由都不給我
I would later learn the spell made me like her... immortal
我后來發現這道讓我變得像她一樣永生的咒語
and impervious to harm.
同時會讓我不受傷害的咒語
So you see, I am like you,
所以你看,我和你們一樣
a creature of great power
都是擁有強大法力的生物
cursed for all time.
一直被詛咒
Cami, if you don't want to do this...
卡米,如果你不想這么做
Of course I don't want to do this.
我當然不想這么做
That guy practically tried to kill me.
那家伙試圖殺死我
Well, not this guy.
不是這家伙
Vincent Griffith is just another victim.
文森特?葛里菲茲只是另一個受害者
Yes, but as of yesterday, he was Finn,
是的,自昨天起,他就是芬恩
Finn who lied to me, who used me,
騙了我,利用我的芬恩
who tried to erase me from my own body,
還試圖把我從我身體里消除
and now we're just gonna hang out.
現在我們還要待在一起
I mean, it's fine. I'll do it.
好吧,我會做的
I just need a drink first.
我只是需要先喝一杯
Bring him in.
把他帶進來
What is this, Marcel?
這是怎么回事,馬塞爾
You're dragging me from one dump to another
你把我從一個垃圾場拖到另一個
without telling me what's going on, man.
都不告訴我是怎么回事
Dump. Ouch.
垃圾場,好心痛
And here I thought a change in venue
我以為換個地方
might brighten your mood.
能讓你高興點呢
Maybe it's me,
也許是因為我
so how about I give you a chance
所以不如我給你個機會
to talk to my friend here?
和我這位朋友聊聊
You be nice, all right,
你客氣點,行嗎
or I won't.
否則我就不客氣了
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面
Would you like to sit down?
你想坐下嗎
Ok.
好吧
I'm Cami.
我是卡米
Look. Whoever you are, you should know
聽著,不管你是誰,你該知道
this isn't gonna work.
這沒用的
I do not break, not for vampires
我不會被攻破,吸血鬼不行
and not for pretty-faced whatever you are.
你這樣的漂亮臉蛋也不行
Well, that's a relief.
真讓人欣慰
The last time we spoke, I got the feeling
上次我們說話時,我感覺
you were kind of obsessed with me.
你有點癡迷于我
You knew the guy who did this to me?
你知道是誰對我這么做的嗎
I'll tell you about it if you want.
如果你愿意我會告訴你
And what's in it for you?
你要什么好處
A little exchange of information never hurt anyone.
交換一點不會傷害任何人的信息
Look. If you want to be the guy in the room
聽著,如果你不想知道
who doesn't know where he was last week, that's fine,
上周自己在哪兒,沒關系
but if you want to know the truth
但如果你想知道真相
from someone who had a front row seat,
聽最了解的人來說
sit down.
那就坐下
Elijah?
以利亞
I expected you hours ago.
我等了你幾個小時了
Yes. Well, I seem to have lost track of time.
是啊,我似乎忘了時間
What's wrong? Where are you?
怎么了,你在哪
That's just it. I don't know.
這就是問題,我不知道
You still thinking about what Aiden said?
你還在想著艾登說的話嗎
He's just trying to help.
他只是想要幫忙
Being alpha's an honor, you know.
成為首領是至高無上的榮譽
It's one you have to earn every day.
這是你每天都需要努力的
The pack is changing.
狼群在改變
You know, we're gonna face some challenges.
我們面領著一些挑戰
I just want them to know that I'm here to lead for them,
我只是希望他們知道我會在這里引導他們
put them first.
把他們放在首位
Look. The pack loves you, Jack.
聽著,狼群愛你,杰克
You just have to remind them of that.
你只要提醒他們這點
Buy them a round of beers,
給他們買些啤酒
turn on that backwoods bayou charm.
展現你的粗野河口魅力
Worked on me.
對我管用過
What about our other problem?
我們的問題呢
You mean, our evil landlord?
你是說我們邪惡的房東
Klaus acts like we're his personal army.
克勞斯表現得我們好像是他的私人軍隊
I don't trust him.
我不相信他
I can handle Klaus.
我能對付克勞斯
We're a team, right?
我們是一支團隊,好嗎
You and I united the pack together.
你和我一起將狼群聯合起來
Are things changing? Yes,
事情有所改變了嗎,是的
but one of those changes is that we no longer
但其中有一個改變是我們無需
have to go through this alone.
再獨自經歷這一切
It was this witch Eva.
是女巫伊娃
The nasty, little cow is inside me,
這個卑鄙的小賤人在我體內
trying to bust her way out.
想要逃出來
Freya is waiting downstairs. Perhaps...
弗雷婭還在樓下等著,也許...
Have you lost your mind?
你瘋了嗎
Tell me we're not considering opening
告訴我,我們不是想要
our sister's head to someone we barely know.
讓一個幾乎不認識的人打開我們妹妹的腦袋
Nik, for god's sake, she is our sister.
尼克,老天,她是我們的姐姐
I've know it since she saved me from the Fauline cottage.
從她在弗琳宅舍救了我開始我就知道了
An act no doubt meant to secure your trust,
顯然是一個為了獲得你信任的舉動
perhaps for this very moment,
也許就是為了這一刻
to strike when we are vulnerable.
在我們脆弱時攻擊我們
No. We've no way to prove that anything she said today is true.
不,我們沒法證明她說的任何話是否真實
Niklaus, I understand your concern.
尼克勞斯,我明白你的擔憂
Both of us are powerless to help our sister.
我們倆都沒辦法幫我們的妹妹
Now either we leave Rebekah to suffer,
我們要么讓麗貝卡繼續痛苦
or we place our faith in the hands of someone
要么我們相信這個在我看來
I believe to be our blood.
和我們同血脈的人
Right now, I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt to family.
現在,我想要對家人疑罪從無
I woke up last night.
昨晚我醒來
I didn't know where I was
不知道我在哪里
or how long I'd been there,
或是在那里多久
let alone that I'd lost 9 months of my life.
更不用說我失去了9個月的時間
Marcel said the guy who possessed me, this Finn,
馬塞爾說有個人附身于我,芬恩
he made a lot of enemies.
樹敵無數
What'd he do?
他都做了些什么
He...
他...
terrorized the city.
恐嚇了整座城市
He threatened and manipulated his enemies,
他威脅,操縱他的敵人
tried to steal an innocent child,
想要偷走一個無辜的孩子
and executed his brother.
處決他的弟弟
Mr. Griffith,
葛里菲茲先生
Vincent,
文森特
what you experienced
你所經歷的
was a violation of a profoundly personal nature,
嚴重侵犯了個人本性
and whatever you're feeling,
不管你有何感覺
I am here to listen.
我都在這里傾聽
That's just it.
就是這樣
What do I say?
我要說什么
Am--am--am I-- am I supposed to feel bad
我該感到難過
for these people that I hurt,
因為我傷害了這些人
am I--am I supposed to feel guilty
我是不是該感覺內疚
for this...
因為這個...
for this man I killed?
因為這個我殺了的人
I...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's ok. You're gonna be ok.
沒關系,你會沒事的
Did he...
他有沒有
Did I hurt you?
我有沒有傷害你
Listen to me.
聽我說
You didn't do anything,
你什么都沒做
and whatever else may have happened,
其他可能發生過的事情
the only thing you can do now is move on.
你唯一能做的就是繼續生活
Rebekah.
麗貝卡
It's good to see you again.
很高興再見到你
And you, though I'd prefer better circumstances.
而你,盡管我希望有更好的情況
You needn't worry. Elijah explained the problem,
你不用擔心,以利亞解釋了問題
and I can help.
我可以幫忙
Rather confident, aren't we?
相當自信,不是嗎
The spirit of the host body is powerful,
宿主的靈魂很強大
but I can cast a spell,
但我可以念個咒語
put you in a deep sleep,
讓你陷入睡眠
and then suppress this other essence.
然后抑制另一個靈魂
You'll be just fine.
你會沒事的
Lovely. When do we start?
好極了,什么時候開始
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
逗我玩吧
She spouts off some magical diagnosis,
她信口開河說些魔法診斷
and we are all supposed to applaud.
我們就都該鼓掌
Nik, she's trying to help.
尼克,她只是想要幫忙
Yes, but for the sake of keeping our options open,
是的,但是為了讓我們有所選擇
why not write down your spells and incantations?
為什么不把你的咒語寫下來
That way, we can have them double-checked
那樣,我們就可以讓公正的第三方
by an impartial third party, say Davina.
比如達維娜,來檢驗一下
She'd love to prove me wrong.
她喜歡證明我是錯的
I doubt she would understand my magic,
我懷疑她沒法理解我的魔法
let alone have the power to execute it.
更不用說駕馭它的能力
Oh. So you're our only hope then?
所以你成了我們唯一的希望
Seems rather convenient, doesn't it?
好一場及時雨,對不對
I knew it would be difficult to win your trust, Niklaus.
我明白要讓你信任我很難,尼克勞斯
Your reputation precedes you...
你名聲在外
But if we are to face Dahlia together,
但如果我們要共同面對達莉亞
you will have to trust me.
那么你必須信任我
Given the peril that Rebekah now faces,
考慮到麗貝卡的困境
are you truly incapable of giving me
你難道真的有本事
even a chance to prove myself?
連一次機會都不給我嗎
I know I appear as an outsider,
我知道自己算局外人
but I have dreamt of you all for a thousand years.
但我已經牽掛你們一千年了
Elijah, when you were in Esther's womb,
以利亞,當你還在埃斯特的肚子里時
she would ask me to sing to you.
她會叫我唱歌給你聽
I would feel her belly as I did.
我能感覺得到
How you would kick.
你在她肚子里踢腿
She would say, "It was as if Thor himself
她會說"這小家伙簡直就是"
had raised his hammer"
"雷神本尊在掄錘子"
"And summoned thunder and lightning."
"召喚風雨雷電"
Mother rarely mentioned you.
母親很少提起你
When she did, she would say
當她提到你,她會說
how enchanted you were by the prospect of my birth.
我的出生讓你有多么著迷
How I wanted more brothers
還有我多渴望再擁有幾個弟弟
and a sister
和一個妹妹
more than anything,
勝過一切
but between Esther and Dahlia,
但埃斯特和達莉亞
that wish was taken from me.
卻奪走了我的期望
I was ruined by those who raised me.
我被撫養過自己的人毀了
If nothing else, at least we have that in common.
就算沒別的,至少我們還有這個共同點
There is nothing that can replace
我們被奪走的
what was taken from us,
沒什么能取代得了
But I hope we can make something better in its place.
但我仍希望大家能找到幸福
All you have to do is trust me.
你們只需要相信我
Nik!
尼克
Well, that's enough of that, don't you think?
演得差不多了,不覺得嗎
Right. Now we can have a proper family meeting.
好了,現在終于能開個正常的家族會議了
Was that absolutely necessary?
真的有這個必要嗎
Oh, please. She was insufferable.
拜托,她簡直讓人難以忍受
That was ridiculous even for you.
你自己都覺得滑稽
You've only just met her.
你不過剛看見到她
Let's not get sentimental.
不要太傷感了
Besides, if she was telling the truth about being immortal,
何況,如果她真的是不死之身
she'll awaken shortly.
那她很快就會醒
If she was lying, good riddance.
如果是假的,正好擺脫她
Yes. Of course, if she wakes,
沒錯,如果她醒來
she'll be willing to help us with unbridled enthusiasm.
她還愿意敞開胸懷,熱情洋溢地幫我們
She played you both for fools.
她在愚弄你們
Can you not see that?
難道看不出嗎
She spins a sad yarn about a small child
她釀造憂傷的氣氛,說某個可憐的孩子
taken by an evil witch,
被邪惡的巫師帶走了
and you both fall over yourselves
然后你們就全部信了她那一套
to mend what's broken!
去修復已經破碎的關系
How can you be so certain?
你怎么能這樣確信
Simple.
很簡單
It's exactly what I'd do.
她跟我如出一轍
My only question now is what's in it for her.
我唯一好奇,她能得到什么好處
Well, whatever the truth may be,
不管真相如何
she's in no position to help us now.
她都不會再幫我們了
Well, then we should try Marcel.
那我們去找馬塞爾
perhaps he's had luck on his end.
可能他那邊有好消息
Surely he's put in a better effort.
畢竟他比你要努力多了
You know I'm right, Elijah.
你知道我是對的,以利亞
We can't have an alliance with someone we can't trust.
我們不能和不能信任的人結盟
You don't trust her,
你不信任她
and that is your choice.
這是你自己的選擇
I only hope that choice comes
我只是希望這個選擇
from a place of reason, not fear.
是基于一定的理由,而不是恐懼
Leave it to Marcel to have the best view in the city.
讓馬塞爾坐擁最美風景的窗戶
Sometimes, I forget what a beautiful city it is,
有時,我都忘記這個城市有多么美
especially with all the ugliness that comes with it.
尤其當各種黑暗丑陋夾雜著出現時
Have you always lived here?
你一直住在這里嗎
Born and raised in the treme.
我生于長于郊區
Lived through its ups and downs.
經歷了這里的起起伏伏
Then came the trouble with the vampires
后來這里遭到吸血鬼的肆虐
and some troubles that was even worse.
以及更可怕的侵擾
I gave up on being a witch,
我放棄做巫師
walked away from my coven.
離開了巫師團
I guess that's why I was easy prey for your friend Finn.
所以我成了你朋友芬恩手到擒來的獵物
Trust me, not my friend.
相信我,他不是我朋友
Marcel was asking about Eva Sinclair.
馬塞爾在打聽伊娃?辛克萊的事情
You need to tell him to get back in here.
你得叫他回來
There's something he needs to know.
我有些事情要告訴他
You're awake.
你醒了
Well, clearly, your restorative powers
看起來,你的復原魔法
are not renowned for their speed.
速度不怎么樣
You dare lay your hands on me.
你敢碰我試試
Well, immortality is a bold claim.
宣稱自己是不死之身,你膽子不小
I had to make sure you were telling the truth.
我得確保你說的是真的
Why did you bring me here?
你為什么把我帶到這里
I couldn't very well have you stay in my home.
我不能放任你躺在我家里
That honor is something I reserve for those
我的家只留給那些
I consider family.
被我稱為家人的成員
So you refuse me as your sister.
所以你不認我這個姐姐
Well, you had a lovely audition.
你的見面辭說得慷慨激昂
It just didn't seem to be the right fit.
只是不怎么受用
I think Elijah felt otherwise.
我覺得以利亞并不這么覺得
Rebekah, too.
麗貝卡也是
Yes, you did a fine job of convincing them
沒錯,你充滿戲劇情感的天分
with all your melodramatic tales.
確實說服了他們
However, I suspect you were not entirely forthcoming.
但我卻懷疑你沒完全地開誠布公
The truth is Elijah and Rebekah
以利亞和麗貝卡
can be a bit naive when it comes to family relations.
在家族感情問題上都很天真
Case in point, their unending faith in me.
重點是,他們無限地效忠于我
I repay that loyalty by guarding them
我守護他們,以此為報
against treachery they cannot see,
讓他們免于背信棄義的傷害
and I sense that you are treacherous indeed.
我感覺得出來,你并不可靠
You wish to worm your way into my family.
你希望混入我們家族
I want to know why,
而我想知道原因
so, sister, I'm going to give you
所以,姐姐,我給你最后一次機會
one last chance to tell the full truth.
說出事情的真相
I suggest you don't muck it up.
我建議你不要搞砸了
You want to know why I hate Dahlia?
你想知道我為什么痛恨達莉亞
It goes back to a man.
是因為一個男人
His name was Mathias.
他叫馬蒂亞斯
We knew each other for one perfect year in the early 1400s.
15紀早期,我們相知度過了完美的一年
I loved him more than my own life,
我深愛他,超過了自己生命
And Dahlia allowed me to love him.
達莉亞允許了我們的戀情
Of course. She wanted you to bear her another firstborn.
當天,她想你替她生育另一個長子
I broke my vow and gave in to love,
我違背誓言,淪陷在愛情中
and that led to the darkest moment of my life,
卻因此墮入了人生中最黑暗的時刻
the day when I tried to steal from Dahlia
那天,當我想從達莉亞那里
that which she wanted most.
偷走她的心頭之物時
And what precisely was that?
具體指的是什么
My son.
我的兒子
Mathias only wanted our child to be born free.
馬蒂亞斯不過想讓我們的孩子自由
For that, Dahlia cursed him to death.
因為這件事,達莉亞下詛咒殺死了他
I knew I'd never be free of her,
我知道自己永遠都將受她禁錮
that my child would be born a slave.
我的孩子,出生便是她的奴隸
to spare us both from the horrors
為了讓我們母子擺脫
of the life I'd known,
可怕的命運的制約
I took a bottle of Dahlia's strongest poison.
我飲下了達莉亞最猛烈的一劑毒藥
I gave you everything.
我給了你一切
You dare to take what is mine?
你膽敢拿走我的東西
I wanted to die,
我一心求死
for only death could finally give me
唯有死亡,才能最終給予我
the release I longed for,
渴望的解脫
but Dahlia knew that my death was never an option.
但達莉亞知道我死不了
That was the day I learned that I could never die.
也就是那一天,我知道自己是不死之身
How can this be?
怎么可能
How am I alive?
我為什么還活著
The spell that sealed our magic sleep
封印我們魔法的咒語
guards us from all forms of harm...
保護我們免受任何傷害
But the spell did not protect everyone.
但是咒語卻不能保護所有人
No.
My baby.
我的孩子
There, there.
沒事了,沒事了
There, there, my dear.
沒事了,親愛的
I will forgive you for this eventually,
總有一天,我會原諒你的
but you can never forget
但你要牢牢記住
there is no escape from me,
就算是死
not even death.
你也逃不出我手掌心
It was Dahlia who made me do what I did.
是達莉亞造就了我
She turned me into a monster,
她把我變成了魔鬼
And I will destroy her for it.
我要為此毀了她
Tell me, brother,
告訴我,弟弟
Is that the truth you wanted to hear?
這是你想聽得真相嗎
Whether I believe you or not is no matter.
我相不相信你,并不重要
You told that tale in order to garner my sympathy,
為了虜獲我的同情心,你說了這個故事
thinking the shared plight of
覺得同樣遭遇不幸的孩子
a child in danger would bond us,
能讓我們心心相連
but I will not be manipulated.
但我不會被你操控
Whatever you choose,
不管你怎么想
one final truth remains.
有一件事情不變
Dahlia's coming for us.
達莉亞是沖我們來的
With me, you have a chance to defeat her.
跟我一起,你還有一線機會贏她
Without me, she will take your daughter
沒有我,她會抓走你女兒
and make her a slave.
給她當奴隸
She will suffer as I had,
她會受盡我所經歷的苦難
never knowing her mother and father
永遠不知道親生父母是誰
because Dahlia will have rendered you into ash.
達莉亞會將你化為灰燼
Are you quite finished?
你說完了嗎
If there is to be an alliance between us,
如果我們要聯盟
it will be one of my design...
那也是出于我的意愿...
And if you ever
如果你敢
try to control me again, sister,
再次擺布我,姐姐
you will spend the rest
我會讓你
of your immortal life Regretting it.
在接下來的永生之年悔不當初
Then leave.
那你走吧
I already have Rebekah and Elijah's trust,
我已經贏取了麗貝卡與以利亞的信任
and I'm not going anywhere,
我哪里都不會去
but if I were you, brother,
但如果我是你,弟弟
I'd rethink your alliances as you go forward.
我會再仔細斟酌聯盟一事
I filled the guy in,
我把事情都跟他說了
but he's still a little freaked out about all this.
但他還是被這一切嚇壞了
Good. That makes a perfect pair.
很好,這樣我們正合適
Right.
很好
Well, I can tell from your face
看你的表情
that you knew the previous occupant of this body.
你應該認識這個被我占據身體的女人
Rest assured, you're now speaking to Rebekah Mikaelson.
放心,在你面前的人是麗貝卡?邁克爾森
So who are you?
那么你是誰
I mean, now that you're not my brother Finn.
很顯然,你現在不是我哥哥芬恩了
Vincent Griffith.
文森特?葛里菲茲
I would say, "At your service,"
我很想說,愿意為您效勞
But, uh, that implies I had a choice in the matter.
但此事,我并沒有選擇的余地
He's witty. Wonderful.
他很機智,太棒了
Now I hear you have some information for me.
我聽說你能給我提供些信息
Just give me a second.
讓我緩一下
When they put Eva in the Fauline cottage,
當他們把伊娃鎖進弗琳的宅子
I never thought I'd see her again.
我以為再也不會見到她了
How exactly is it that you knew Miss Sinclair?
你跟辛克萊小姐什么關系
She was my wife.
她是我妻子
Well, that is bloody fantastic, isn't it?
這是太絕了,對吧
We need to talk.
我們得談談
Do we indeed?
真要談嗎
Have you come to express your gratitude
你是過來感謝我
at the courtesy I've shown your husband,
我對你丈夫表現出的禮節嗎
or perhaps you want to thank me
還是來感謝我
for my efforts to protect you and your pack.
為保護你和你的族人我做出的努力
All this tension with you, Jack, and the wolves,
你跟杰克以及狼人之間的糾葛
we need to put it behind us.
我們要拋到腦后
Give Jack the space he needs to run the pack as he sees fit.
給杰克空間,讓他按自己的方式統治族人
No more orders, no more favors.
不要再下命令,不要再幫忙
He's Alpha period.
他就是狼人首領
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Did you really think I would ever agree
你真以為我會同意
to let Jackson control the wolves?
讓杰克遜領導狼人嗎
You will show him respect, Klaus.
你要尊重他,克勞斯
He is on our side, and he's fighting for our daughter.
他在幫我們,為我們的女兒奮戰
You know, I've spent all day with people
知道嗎,今天一天都有人跟我說
who claim to be fighting for our daughter.
他們是在為我們女兒奮戰
Some I trust, some I do not,
有些人我信任,有些我不信
but one thing is for sure,
但有一件事我確信
that there is only one person
在保護女兒這事上
that I trust when it comes to my child's safety,
我只相信一個人
And that would be me!
那就是我自己
You know, you all seem to think this is a democracy.
你好像認為我們在搞民主
I assure you it is not!
那你就大錯特錯了
If Dahlia is coming, then she is a threat to my child,
如果達莉亞過來威脅我的孩子
which means I decide how to protect her, no one else!
我來決定怎么保護她,其他人都不行
And if Jackson or anyone strays from the course that I set,
要是杰克遜或其他人不按我的計劃行事
Then they will answer to me.
我不會放過他們
Now your husband would do well to remember that.
你丈夫最好謹記這點
In fact, I think I'll leave it to you to remind him.
實際上,我讓你來提醒他好了
That way, when he does inevitably incur my wrath again,
這樣,當他再做些惹怒我的事
You'll only have yourself to blame.
你也只有怪自己了
After today,
經歷了這樣一天
I could use a drink.
我得喝上幾杯
I see Marcel let you out.
馬塞爾放你出來了
Yeah. He's got a sense of reciprocity
對,作為一個吸血鬼
for a vampire.
他挺懂互惠這套
I told him what I knew,
我知道的都跟他說了
but if Eva's coming back here,
但伊娃要是回來了
I don't want anything to do with her.
我可不想跟她有任何關系
Too much history.
恩怨太多
As for you,
對你來說
stay away from that crowd.
最好遠離那群人
Do like me. Make it a clean break.
跟我學,徹底斬斷
Not the first time I've heard that advice,
不是第一次有人這樣勸我了
but if there's one thing I've learned in this town,
但這個地方讓我學到了一點
we do better when we're not alone.
最好不要落單
I appreciate you escorting me home.
謝謝你護送我回家
Given that there's a witch inside me trying to break out,
鑒于我體內有個女巫想要逃出來
I probably shouldn't be alone right now.
我目前最好還是不要落單
You're gonna be OK, I promise.
我保證,你會沒事的
Funny, isn't it?
很好笑,對吧
I've lived a thousand years,
我活了一千年
And now I'm stuck in a body that might swallow me whole.
現在卻被困在一具想要將我吞噬的身體里
Of course, if josephine larue gets her way,
當然,若讓約瑟芬?拉魯得逞
I'll be heading back to that witchy asylum.
我又要回到那個女巫瘋人院了
That's not gonna happen.
不會的
The point is, for the first time in ages,
重點是,長久以來,這是第一次
I'm quite vulnerable,
我如此脆弱
Weak even.
不堪一擊
It's an uncomfortable moment realizing
意識到我只是害怕了
that you're genuinely afraid.
讓我很不安
It's OK to be scared...
害怕很正常...
and we are all vulnerable,
我們都很脆弱
But weak, no.
但不是不堪一擊
Let me tell you something.
讓我告訴你
Klaus is the smartest person i've ever met.
克勞斯是我見過最聰明的人
Elijah is...
以利亞是..
The stuffiest.
最一本正經的
You're the strongest...
你是最強大的那個
No matter what body you're in.
不管你在哪個身體里都很強大
You need anything?
需要什么嗎
Perhaps I could use a drink.
想喝一杯
A drink.
Be but a moment, milady.
請稍后, "夫人"
You all right?
你沒事吧
I honestly don't know.
我也不清楚
I keep having flashes of memory,
總是出現閃回的記憶
but they fade almost as soon as I've had them.
但總是轉瞬即逝,讓我難以記起
I don't suppose you'd mind staying
我想你不介意留下陪我
just to keep an eye on me.
留心看著我
Yeah. I'm not gonna go anywhere, all right?
好,我哪里都不去,好嗎
Rebekah?
麗貝卡
So this is where you live.
原來你住在這里
It's nicer on the inside.
這房內布置得還不錯
Can I help you, Niklaus,
有什么能幫你,尼克勞斯
or did you cross the river purely to critique my decor?
還是說,你專程來評價我房內的裝潢
I thought you might like to know
你也許想知道
I was moved by what you said
我被你的話打動了
About my decision not to trust our long lost sister,
關于我不信任我們失散已久的姐姐這事
So I waited until she revived,
所以我等到她醒來
and when she did,
她醒后
we had quite a chat.
我們聊了聊
And your position remains unchanged?
你還是沒改變主意
I looked in her eyes, and I saw only anger and fear,
我看著她的眼睛,我只看到憤怒與恐懼
the will to do whatever it takes to survive
以及為了生存不顧一切
no matter who she hurts.
不折手段的決心
I can use her to my own ends,
我可以利用她達到我的目的
but I could never allow so damaged a creature
但我不能讓這種身心受創的人
to have a say in my plans.
在我的計劃中有發言權
You may not trust her, but trust me, brother.
你也許不相信她,那就相信我,弟弟
we may have had our differences of late,
我們最近雖有很多分歧
but we shall exercise the same caution
但同以往一樣,在應對同盟時
we have always demonstrated towards our allies.
我們應該小心謹慎
Fine. I'll let you pursue it,
行,你可以繼續進行下去
but should Freya betray us--
但弗雷婭背叛我們...
If Freya should even attempt to betray us,
弗雷婭要是想背叛我們
I shall bury her beneath a thousand wretched torments.
我會讓她死得很慘
I don't doubt it,
這點我毫不懷疑
but what if you're too late?
但如果你遲了一步呢
What if Freya is duplicitous?
如果弗雷婭耍詐呢
What if Hope should be harmed through her actions?
如果霍普因她而受到傷害呢
You won't have to worry that I will never forgive you
不必擔心我不會因此記恨你
because you will never forgive yourself.
因為你永遠不會原諒自己
You will suffer a guilt
那樣的愧疚感
that will be impossible to endure.
會讓你生不如死
A terrible fate for one who cannot die.
而且還是永生永世受此折磨
Nothing will happen to that child,
那孩子不會出事
but we have to consider every weapon
但我們現在要利用一切資源
at our disposal, brother.
作為武器,弟弟
Dahlia is coming.
達莉亞即將席卷而來
The only question is when.
只是不知何時而已

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 聽,聽力,試聽

聯想記憶
witty ['witi]

想一想再看

adj. 富于機智的,詼諧的

 
charm [tʃɑ:m]

想一想再看

n. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌
v. (使)陶

 
suspect [səs'pekt]

想一想再看

n. 嫌疑犯
adj. 令人懷疑的,不可信的<

聯想記憶
obsessed [əb'sest]

想一想再看

adj. 著迷的

聯想記憶
ordeal [ɔ:'di:l, ɔ:'di:əl]

想一想再看

n. 嚴酷的考驗,痛苦的經驗,神裁法

聯想記憶
applaud [ə'plɔ:d]

想一想再看

vi. 拍手喝采
vt. 稱贊,鼓掌

聯想記憶
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒謬的,可笑的

聯想記憶
slumber ['slʌmbə]

想一想再看

n. 睡眠,微睡,休止狀態 v. 睡覺,打盹,靜止,休眠

聯想記憶
motivated ['məutiveitid]

想一想再看

adj. 有動機的;有積極性的 v. 使產生動機;激發…

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 吻胸亲乳激情大尺度| 老司机免费看视频| 少年派二电视剧免费观看完整版| 画魂 电影| jamie dornan| 希比·布拉奇克| 郁芳最经典的三部电影| 实力主义教室第三季| 黑太阳731在线观看| 一人比划一人猜100个| 伦理 在线| 熊涛| 禁忌爱| 工会基层组织选举工作条例| 忆城粤语版谭咏麟| 黑龙江省地图高清全图| 汤姆·威尔金森| 啵乐乐| 韩国成人综艺| 遥远星际| 绫濑天| 美少女巡逻队| 闲章内容大全图片| 张俪写真集照片| 掐脖子的视频| xxxxxxxxxxxx| 香港之夜免费播放国语| 台湾卫视| 韩国一级伦理片| 王少| 捆绑二次元美女挠脚心| 韩国一级伦理片| 电影《波丽露》免费观看| 浙江卫视今天全部节目表| 谭凯琪| 小崔会客| 血色残阳剧情简介| 电影一对一| 施华| 香谱72图解详细解释大全| 韩国三级大全中文字幕999|