Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
We take Hope and the pack,
我們帶上霍普和狼群
and we leave town tonight.
今晚就離開這里
There's a jazz club in Algiers
阿爾及爾有個爵士俱樂部
Josephine is fortifying it as a sanctuary against magic.
約瑟芬正在將其改造成防御魔法的庇護所
Pack your things.
收拾行李
So while my hands are full,
我現在比較忙
I need you to serve as my eyes and ears.
所以我需要你幫我上點心
I can't just stab him in the back.
我不能在他背后捅刀子
I don't know if you have a choice.
我認為你沒得選
He should be here by now.
他現在應該到了的
Something must have happened.
一定發生了什么
Everything ok?
沒事吧
Are we going to Algiers, or what?
我們還去不去阿爾及爾
Right now, that club is the safest place in town.
現在,那個酒吧是鎮上最安全的地方
You lost the one thing that you could have used against me,
你失去了唯一一件你可以用來對抗我的東西
The weapon you created.
你所創造的武器
No!
不
This was not my plan.
這不是我的計劃
You rushed it and made but a single weapon.
你們匆匆忙忙,制成了唯一的武器
Your materials are easily found.
你的材料很容易找到
Viking ash is indeed rare...
維京骨灰的確稀少
but all you really need is a burning viking corpse.
但你真正需要的,是一具燃燒的維京尸體
I must use you to send a message
我得利用你給那些
to all those who would side against me.
站在我對立面的人傳個信
Is something the matter, brother?
怎么了,哥哥
Could I fix you a drink perhaps?
要我給你調杯酒嗎
Strangely enough, Niklaus, I'm not in a mimosa mood.
尼克勞斯,我現在沒有喝酒的心情
Fantastic! More for me.
太好了,我能多喝點
Let's discuss strategy, shall we, Niklaus.
我們能討論下戰略嗎,尼克勞斯
Just wondering if you actually have one.
不知道你到底有沒有考慮過這個問題
We can begin with Mikael's ashes.
就從邁克爾的骨灰說起吧
Given that they are the main ingredient
鑒于那是我們制造
in our weapon against dahlia,
對付達莉亞武器的主要材料
Would you care to tell me where they disappeared to?
能告訴我它們到底去哪了嗎
Elijah, I have compelled the city's
以利亞,我已經催眠了這座城市
finest pastry chef for your personal edification,
最好的面包師來迎合你的口味
and yet you ignore my efforts in favor of needless concerns.
你卻仍為了無謂的擔心忽視我的好意
Can we stop talking so loudly?
說話能別這么大聲嗎
Give me that.
我得來點那個
What's the matter?
怎么了
New witch body not up to last night's bender?
新女巫身體適應不了昨晚的狂歡嗎
So I had a few.
我是有點喝多了
It's not every day you lose your father
可不是每天都能見著
at the hands of your brother
自己的父親死在哥哥手里
again.
還不止一次
Who ever said opportunity only knocks once, eh?
誰說機會只有一次呢
Oh, come on! We all fled Mikael's tyranny together for centuries.
別這樣,幾個世紀來我們都在逃避邁克爾的追捕
I would have thought the mood this morning
我還以為今天早上
might be a bit more jubilant.
大家的心情會更雀躍呢
Under normal circumstances,
一般情況下
the annihilation of our father
消滅我們的父親
would be rather commendable, Niklaus.
的確是件大快人心的事,尼克勞斯
Unfortunately, we have a greater threat to contend with.
不幸的是,我們還有更大的威脅要考慮
You know, for someone who's been invited
我邀請你是來享用
to a celebratory breakfast,
慶祝早餐的
you're proving quite the buzz kill.
但你還真是會破壞氣氛
Well, Niklaus if indeed anything has killed the buzz,
尼克勞斯,如果氣氛真像你說的
as you say, perhaps it was because
被破壞了,那或許是因為
murdering father alienated the one person
殺死父親疏遠了唯一知道
who truly knows how to defeat Dahlia.
打敗達莉亞真正方法的人
If Freya wants to be a part of this family,
如果弗雷婭真想成為這家庭的一份子
she should be willing to accept us,
她就該接納我們
warts and all.
包容一切
Elijah's right.
以利亞說得沒錯
Freya loved Mikael,
弗雷婭深愛邁克爾
and you've likely ruined everything.
你很可能毀掉了一切
Pity. Whatever shall I do?
真可惜,那我該怎么辦
Whatever you please apparently.
顯然,隨你所欲
Do not mistake my high spirits for lack of clarity.
別見我如此高興就以為我看不清事實
I know full well the threat we face,
我很清楚我們面對的威脅
and I intend to deal with it personally.
我也會親自去解決
Someone's here.
有人來了
Josephine.
約瑟芬
Forgive me for calling so early, Elijah,
抱歉這么早來打擾你們,以利亞
but I've come bearing a message
但我來是向你們傳遞一個信息
from your Aunt Dahlia.
來自你們的達莉亞姨媽
She is owed a debt, and she means to be paid.
你們欠了她東西,她希望能收回
She can writhe in hell first.
讓她下地獄去吧
For merely taking what your mother promised her?
只因為她要拿回你們母親承諾過給她的東西嗎
If you must harbor hatred,
如果你們真要恨
isn't it better spent on the one who traded your child away
不該恨那個一千年前就以你的孩子
a thousand years ago?
做交易的那人嗎
Blame Esther if you must,
要怪就怪埃絲特
but I seek only to fulfill a bargain,
但我只想完成交易
a bargain that consequently resulted
正是這個交易使你們
in your very existence.
如今還能站在這里
Perhaps you should be thanking me.
或許你們該感謝我
Dahlia.
達莉亞
My child,
孩子們
I prefer Aunt Dahlia.
或許你們該叫我達莉亞姨媽
You dare enter my home?
你居然敢踏進我家
I only came for what is mine.
我只是來取回屬于我的東西
The time has come
時機已到
to add the child's power to my own,
我要將這孩子的能力歸為己有
though I do not detect her here.
但我并沒感應到她在這
I see you've used a spell
看來你是用了咒語
to cloak her.
來隱藏她
No matter. Such spells will yield,
沒關系,這些咒語都不是我的對手
as will you.
你也是
Say your farewells.
跟她道別吧
You have till nightfall tomorrow,
你們有到明晚日落之前的時間
and then the child shall be mine.
然后這孩子將屬于我
Be a dear and inform the mother.
記得幫我知會孩子母親一聲
No reason we can't be civilized about this.
我們并不一定要兵刃相見
Ok. Good news--
好消息
Dahlia still doesn't know that we're here.
達莉亞還不知道我們在這里
Bad news--she's given us until tomorrow night,
壞消息,她只給我們到明晚日落的時間
and then she's coming for Hope.
然后她就會來奪走霍普
Well, I say we get the hell out of here.
我建議咱們趕緊離開這里
Look, Jack. I want to go as much as you do,
杰克,我跟你一樣想離開
But think.
但想想
Freya said that Dahlia was drawn to Hope's magic.
弗雷婭說過達莉亞是受霍普的法力吸引
No matter how far we go,
無論走得多遠
she's still gonna be able to track us.
她都能找到我們
At least this place is spelled.
至少這里還有咒語保護
No one can do magic here, not Hope or Dahlia.
沒人能在這里使用魔法,霍普或達莉亞都不行
Sure this place is spelled,
確實這里有咒語保護
but we've seen bigger magic than this break.
但我們也見過比這更強力的魔法失效
I say we run while we can.
要我說趁能走趕緊走
It's a risk either way.
無論怎樣都有風險
She's just so little.
她還這么小
It's not fair.
太不公平了
Witchcraft and magical spells.
魔法,咒語
She didn't ask for any of this,
這都不是她想要的
which means that she wouldn't miss it if it was gone.
意味著失去了她也不會覺得可惜
Jack, maybe that's it.
杰克,或許這就是了
Dahlia can only sense her when she's using magic,
達莉亞只能在她使用魔法時感應到她
So what if there's a way of stopping her
如果有方法制止她
from doing it in the first place?
直接阻止她用呢
She's just a baby. How we gonna do that?
她只是個嬰兒,我們要怎么做呢
I have an idea,
我有個主意
although it's dangerous,
雖然很危險
especially now.
尤其是現在
Let me do it.
讓我來吧
Look. Whatever it is,
不管是什么
it's my fault you guys didn't get away yesterday.
你們昨天沒能離開是我的錯
That wasn't your fault, Aiden.
那不是你的錯,艾登
Please just give me a chance to make it up to you.
拜托就給我個彌補的機會吧
Freya, I am so sorry.
弗雷婭,我很抱歉
About what?
抱歉什么
Certainly not our father.
肯定不是為父親吧
I alone mourn him
就我一個人悼念他
as I alone loved him,
就像只有我一個人愛著他
and now because of Klaus,
現在因為克勞斯
my father is taken from me once more.
我又一次失去了父親
I never knew the man you're now mourning.
我并不了解你在悼念的他
He showed more tenderness to you yesterday
昨天他對你的溫柔
than we have ever seen.
是我們從未體會過的
All I can recall is his terrible temper,
我記得的只有他的壞脾氣
his awful cruelty, especially to Klaus.
他的殘忍,尤其是對克勞斯
That is not an excuse.
這借口沒有用
Isn't it?
沒有嗎
I know that Klaus can be infuriating,
我知道克勞斯有時很讓人討厭
treacherous even,
甚至是很危險
but there is no one better to have by your side
但要想對付達莉亞,沒有比他更好的
against someone like Dahlia.
同盟了
Klaus wants Hope safe just as much as you want your freedom.
克勞斯希望霍普安全和你對自由的渴望一樣
We need to work together.
我們必須同心協力
Oh, how can you defend him?
你怎么能為他說話
I was abducted by Dahlia,
我被達莉亞帶走
spent years under her control,
在她的控制下活了這么多年
and yet he acts as if I am the enemy.
但他卻把我當敵人
I have given you all every reason to trust me,
我從沒做過讓你們覺得我不可信任的事
and still Klaus rejects me.
但克勞斯卻并不信任我
In all honesty...
說實話
I cannot understand why you would continue to trust him.
我很不理解你為什么還能信任他
You and Elijah have a choice.
你和以利亞必須選擇
From now on, it's either Klaus or me.
從現在起,要么跟我要么跟克勞斯
You do understand there is no time.
你知道我們已經沒時間了吧
Niklaus, if Mikael's ashes
尼克勞斯,邁克爾的骨灰
are the key to ending Dahlia,
是阻止達莉亞的關鍵
then surely you must see the need to share their whereabouts.
你應該明白需要告訴我們骨灰在哪兒
I see nothing of the sort.
我怎么沒覺得呢
It is no secret
大家都知道
that you often strategize while painting.
你畫畫的時候是在制定戰略
I assume you have a plan, Nik.
我想你一定有計劃了吧,尼克
You ask that I share my strategies
你要我告訴你我的戰略
so you can run straight to Freya
然后你就直接去告訴弗雷婭
and bring her into the circle of trust.
讓她也知情
I think not.
還是算了
It is too dangerous for you, brother.
這太危險了,弟弟
You cannot do this alone.
你不能獨自承擔
And whom should I trust to protect Hope?
那我應該信任誰來保護霍普
Our newfound sister with duplicitous motives of her own?
我們久別重逢心懷鬼胎的姐姐嗎
Hayley, whose allegiance to her husband grows stronger by the day,
對丈夫日漸忠誠的海莉
or how about Jackson,
還是杰克遜
the self-declared king of the wolves?
那個自私自利的狼王
You need only trust me.
你只需要信任我
I would love to, Elijah.
我很想信任你,以利亞
Now more than ever, I need my brother,
尤其是現在,我需要我哥哥
my closest ally, by blood...
我最親密的同盟,我的血親
But you have not been the same
但自從母親侵入了你的頭腦
since mother got inside your head.
你就一直有點不對勁
Your judgment is not what it was.
你的判斷不如從前了
You are not what you were.
你變了
The Elijah I know would never have clung
我認識的以利亞絕不會
so desperately to the word of a duplicitous stranger,
這么堅持聽信一個只告訴他他想聽的話的
telling him what he wants to hear.
心懷鬼胎的陌生人
Freya is our blood, brother.
弗雷婭也是我們的血親,弟弟
She also has every reason to want Dahlia's demise.
而且她也有充分理由希望達莉亞死
We have no cause to distrust her.
我們沒理由不信任她
Which is a far cry from being trustworthy.
但這和值得信任的距離更遠
She vanquished Finn, yes,
她征服了芬恩,沒錯
but only after she herself resurrected him,
但之后又是她復活了他
and though lauded for saving Rebekah from Eva Sinclair,
雖然她是從伊娃?辛克萊那救了麗貝卡
how do we know she didn't have a hand
但我們又怎么能知道
in waking that demon in the first place?
喚醒了那個魔鬼不是她干的好事呢
Niklaus, if we cannot trust one another,
尼克勞斯,如果我們不能相互信任
we can't work together.
就沒法合作
No. We cannot.
確實,我們沒法合作了
Aiden.
艾登
To what do I owe this visit?
什么風把你吹來了
I just wanted to tell you that Hayley, Jackson,
我只是想來告訴你海莉,杰克遜
and Hope are at Marcel's jazz club,
還有霍普都在馬塞爾的爵士俱樂部
and they're safe there, very well protected.
而且他們很安全,保護十分周到
Well, you can hardly be my eyes and ears there
但你站在我面前的時候不就沒法
if you're standing before me.
幫我監視他們了嗎
Why are you here?
你來干什么
Uh, for this.
來找這個
Hayley said she left it here yesterday.
海莉說她昨天落在這兒了
I guess it's Hope's favorite.
我想這是霍普的最愛吧
Your loyalty is refreshing.
你的忠誠真令人感動
However...
但是
Your life will be worth less
如果讓我發現你
than the velveteen on this little rabbit
辜負了我的信任,你的命
if I find my faith in you has been misplaced.
會連這小兔子上的絨毛都不如
Understood?
明白了嗎
Klaus doesn't suspect a thing.
克勞斯沒有懷疑
Oh, right. Yes, I'm sure that
是嗎,我信了,我相信
Klaus "Color me paranoid" Mikaelson
以多疑出名的克勞斯?邁克爾森
totally fell for your whole
完全相信了你那個
"I came across the river for Hope's bunny" ruse.
我是來為霍普取小兔子的完美謊言
Look. These manacles are spelled
這些鐐銬被施了魔咒
to neutralize witch power, right?
可以使巫師的咒語失效對嗎
So, Davina, if you could transfer the magic from these
達維娜,那你能不能把這個魔法
onto something smaller, just think about it.
轉移到更小的東西上,想想看
If the baby can't give off magic,
如果孩子不能顯示出魔力
then Dahlia won't be able to track her.
達莉亞就找不到她了
I could try, but what difference does it make?
我可以試試,但有什么區別嗎
I thought the baby was already safe.
孩子不是已經安全了嗎
Jackson and Hayley are getting ready to run.
杰克遜和海莉正在打算逃跑呢
Good for them.
很好
If Kol had asked me to run before he got hexed,
如果科爾在被施咒前能要我跟他一起逃
well, he wouldn't have had to ask me twice.
我絕對會立刻答應
Ok. Let's say I do this.
就算我答應
Aren't we forgetting one really important thing?
是不是還忘記了件很重要的事
If Klaus finds out what you did--
如果讓克勞斯發現你們
Let me worry about that.
這事我會處理
They're Dahlia's.
是達莉亞的
She knows we're here.
她知道我們在這里了
"Tadadi."
(咒語)
"Tadadi."
(咒語)
Oh, come on.
拜托
I need you to go get help now. Go, go!
你得去求救,快去
So that's it?
所以就這樣
I'm to choose between the brother
我要在那個我認識了
I've known a thousand years
一千年的哥哥和我一直
and the sister I've always wanted,
想要的姐姐之間做出選擇
and of course, Nik doesn't exactly make it easy
而且當然了,尼克也沒有讓我能輕易選擇
with his ruddy painting.
他正畫著他的大作
It's like he's just fiddling away while Rome burns.
他只是冷酷無情而已
Klaus is at his best when there's an enemy he needs to take down.
克勞斯在面對敵人之時最為強大
I guarantee he's got a plan.
他肯定有自己的計劃
And what if that plan doesn't bear fruit
萬一他的計劃在明天日落之前
before nightfall tomorrow?
無法奏效呢
We've been through worse, all right?
更糟的情況我們都過來了,不是嗎
We'll get through this.
我們能度過這一關
I wish I could just ship him off
真想把他丟到船上
to bloody Sardinia or somewhere
送去撒丁島或其他什么鬼地方
with his paints and his wine cellar
帶上他的畫和酒
until this all blows over.
直到一切平息下來
So what's the alternative?
還有別的方法嗎
We can't go up against him,
我們不能反抗他
we got no way to put him down.
也沒這個能力打倒他
No.
確實
Instead, here we are,
我們現在只能
gearing up for the fight of our lives,
全力準備這一場惡戰
and all anyone can worry about is his next move.
擔心的卻是他的下一步行動
I had a feeling I would be seeing you.
我就知道你會來
I understand you built a marker for father.
我知道你想給父親做個標識
I wish to contribute this.
這個送給你
How did you--
你怎么...
Niklaus stole it from Mikael long ago.
很久以前尼克勞斯從邁克爾那兒偷來的
He would use it to carve these tiny, little wooden figurines
他會刻些木雕小玩意兒
for Rebekah and myself.
送給我和麗貝卡
Like your own, his was not a happy childhood.
和你一樣,他的童年也不幸福
Art was something of a sanctuary for Niklaus
藝術能讓他寄托慰藉
and remains so to this day.
至今如此
Do you tell me this so I might sympathize with him
你告訴我這些,是想讓我同情他嗎
As you do incessantly?
如你一貫那樣
I assume Rebekah gave you my ultimatum.
麗貝卡應該已經替我下了最后通牒
I don't accept ultimatums,
我不接受最后通牒
Nor will I make a choice between yourself and Niklaus.
也不會在你和尼克勞斯之間做選擇
I will not trust my freedom to an alliance with Klaus,
我不會把我的自由交付給克勞斯
which means you will fight Dahlia alone,
你們自己去和達莉亞斗吧
and you will lose.
你們贏不了
You came to us, tired of running,
你來找我們,厭倦了逃亡
desperate to be free,
極度渴望自由
and searching for the kind of strength
尋求那種力量
that can only come from family.
只能來源于家人的力量
Now with or without you,
不管有沒有你
Klaus and I will defeat Dahlia,
我和克勞斯將打敗達莉亞
and I would prefer you to be by our side.
但我希望你能站在我們這邊
You would ask me to stay and watch
你讓我留下來親眼見證
as we all become Dahlia's chattel.
所有人淪為達莉亞的奴隸嗎
Stay...
留下來
and we defeat Dahlia together.
我們一起打敗達莉亞
Or you may leave
或者你也可以離開
and consign yourself to a life of solitude.
將自己的一生托諸獨孤
My sister, is there really any choice?
姐姐,真的有選擇的余地嗎
Swear to me that you will not allow
向我發誓,你絕不會
Klaus to be our undoing.
讓克勞斯毀了一切
Bad time?
不開心嗎
Camille.
卡米爾
Ah, yes.
是的
As I've recently proved disagreeable,
我最近好像挺惹人厭的
I assume Elijah asked you here
我想是以利亞讓你來的吧
to play therapist to the savage beast.
來給野蠻人做心理治療
Actually, I was just gonna say
事實上我想說的是
you look like you could use some fresh air.
你看上去需要透透氣
Maybe we could go for a walk.
不如我們出去走走
You could spend, I don't know, 5 seconds
花五分鐘的時間
not obsessing about who not to trust
不去糾結該信任誰
and who you're gonna murder next.
下一個該殺誰這些問題
I quite enjoy my obsessions.
我挺享受這些困擾的
Thank you very much.
謝謝你的提議
Fear not. I shall tell Elijah you came as asked,
別擔心,我會告訴以利亞你來過了
and you may leave assured your duty is fulfilled.
確信任務完成之后才離開的
Klaus...
克勞斯
Talk to me
跟我聊聊
And not because Elijah sent me.
這次不是因為以利亞
It's ok, baby girl.
沒事的,寶貝
What a beauty.
真是個美人
Hello, my child.
你好,我的孩子
I...
我
I was hoping for a more intimate chat,
本來還想和她更親近一些
though I sense by entering
可一進來我就發現了
you would have me at a considerable disadvantage.
你會讓我處于極其劣勢
Why don't you come on in?
你怎么不進來
I'd love to show you some hybrid hospitality.
我很樂意向你展示混血兒的熱情好客
I only wanted to see the little one
我只是想看看小家伙
who has been promised to me.
她已經是屬于我的了
Won't be long now.
不會太久了
Surely you've noticed the spell protecting you
你一定也發現保護你的咒語
is growing weaker.
越來越弱了
If you lay a finger on her,
你敢動她一根手指
I swear I will make you suffer in ways
我發誓會讓你痛不欲生
even your evil mind can't imagine.
任你如何邪惡都無法想象
Hayley, is it?
你叫海莉是吧
I have no quarrel with you.
我不跟你吵
Esther made this bargain long ago.
埃絲特以前跟我做過交易
It's most unfortunate that you've been dragged into it.
很遺憾你是被無辜牽連的
You talk like you don't have a choice.
說的好像你別無選擇
But this is your doing.
但這一切都是你造成的
When I give my word, I keep it,
我說過的話,向來算數
And I expect others to do the same.
我也希望別人能說話算話
Esther and I made a bargain a long time ago,
很久以前我和埃絲特做過交易
and so, you see, that child is rightfully mine.
所以按理來說這孩子是我的
The only question that you need ask
你需要問的只是
is would you deny me,
是否要反抗我
knowing that it would mean your death?
明知反抗即為死亡
You're not taking her.
我不會讓你帶走她
You're frightened for your child.
你在為你的孩子擔心
I can assure you anything that Freya
我能跟你保證弗雷婭說的
may have told you about our life together,
關于我和她的一切
Well, she always had a flair for the dramatic.
她總是喜歡說得很夸張
Well, it seems to run in the family.
這似乎是家族特性
Well, then of course,
當然
most of my troubles with Freya stemmed from the fact
我和弗雷婭之間的矛盾
that I came for her so late in life.
大多因為我太晚將她帶走
She had such a strong memory of the family
她對原來的家人已經有了
that I took her from,
強烈的記憶
But Hope is still young.
但霍普還小
She won't cling to the memory of you
她不會抓著你的回憶不放
or cry for you in her sleep.
也不會在睡夢中哭著找你
You can take comfort in the fact
你能由此感到安慰
that for her it will be as if you never existed.
因為對她來說,你從來沒有存在過
Come closer.
再敢靠近
Let's see how a witch with no magic does against me.
我們看看沒有巫術你能拿我怎樣
Well...you've upset the child.
你嚇到孩子了
Pity.
可惜了
You ought not to waste your last hours with her this way.
不該這樣浪費和她的最后時光
You should spend your time saying your farewells.
你應該好好道別的
Nightfall tomorrow will come all too soon.
明日黃昏很快就會到來
Good-bye for now, little one.
小家伙,我們一會兒見
Have you ever thought about
你有想過
how hard this must have been for Freya,
被這樣一個女人養大
being raised by this woman?
弗雷婭得有多難受嗎
I mean, you of all people should at least
你們至少應該
have some compassion for that.
更同情她
Yes, yes, poor Freya, but that's my point exactly.
是,弗雷婭是可憐,但這正是我要說的
I of all people know whether the parent raising you
我最清楚,不管父母是否養育了你
loves you or loathes you, they still form who you are.
是否愛你,憎惡你,他們還是造就了你的為人
After all this time, am I not Mikael's son,
我始終不都是邁克爾的兒子嗎
and therefore,
因此
is Freya not just as dangerous as Dahlia herself?
弗雷婭不也跟達莉亞一樣危險嗎
We've been talking for 20 minutes,
我們談了二十分鐘了
and that's the first time you brought up Mikael.
這是你第一次提起邁克爾
I see no reason to dwell on the deceased.
已故之人,不提也罷
You made an alliance with him,
你跟他結盟了
you fought beside him,
你們攜手抗敵
and then you killed him.
然后你殺了他
Yes, for the second time.
對,這是第二回殺死他了
Your point?
你想說什么
You don't have any feelings about that?
你對此沒有感覺嗎
My only feeling is a lingering sense of annoyance
我唯一的感覺就是,他第一次沒死透
that he didn't stay dead the first time.
一直都挺讓我惱火的
I don't believe you.
我不信
Mikael raised you.
邁克爾養育了你
And I ended him...
我結束了他的生命...
After the first good day we ever had together.
就在我們第一次共度了美好時光之后
We actually made quite a team,
我們還真是不錯的搭檔
and just when it looked as though we might for once be allies,
第一次感覺我們可能成為不錯的盟友
I drove a stake through his heart.
我將木樁插入了他的心臟
Because he said he loved Freya?
因為他說他愛弗雷婭嗎
Or maybe it's just what I do--
也許只是我本性如此...
Kill my enemies, sometimes my friends.
滅掉敵人,有時也會殺死朋友
This may come as a surprise to you, Camille,
也許這會讓你有些驚訝,卡米爾
But I'm not a terribly good person.
但我絕非善類
So after I realized that I was spending,
當我意識到自己花了三個小時
like, 3 hours a day on reddit,
上之后
I just thought, "This stupid, you know?
我就想, "這太二了
I'm just gonna start reading the times-picayune,"
我還是看皮卡尤恩日報吧"
I mean, even though it is, like,
即便一家報紙
the weirdest name ever for a newspaper. It's--
竟然叫這么奇怪的名字...
Josh.
喬什
I love you.
我愛你
Oh, no.
天,不是吧
What are you gonna do?
你要打算干什么
Here's the thing.
是這樣的
I am who I am, OK?
我不能改變本性,懂嗎
Loyalty is in my DNA,
我本性忠誠
but I can't live with myself if I'm spying for Klaus
我不能繼續為克勞斯當臥底
because I'm not cut out to be a double agent,
因為我不是當間諜的料
so I'm gonna tell Jackson everything.
所以我要向杰克遜坦白一切
What? Because it's so much better
什么,因為死于杰克遜之手
to be killed by Jackson than Klaus?
要好過死于克勞斯之手嗎
And even if he doesn't kill you, then what?
即便他不殺你,然后呢
Then meet me in two hours.
然后我們兩小時后見
Let's get out of here and finally start our life together.
離開這里,開始我們倆的生活
You really want to just...
你真的想...
Go...with me?
跟我遠走高飛嗎
Like I said, I am who I am.
像我說的,我改變不了本性
I'm a pack guy, and you are my pack now.
我是重視家族的人,你就是我的家人
Uh, leave? OK. Yeah.
離開,好吧
I mean-I'm finally pronouncing all the street names right,
我才終于把這里的街名都念對了
and I know I--I did die here and all,
我知道我死在這里
but, well, this was the first place I ever felt like myself.
但這里是我第一次感覺可以做自己的地方
I know this is all really fast,
我知道這一切發生得太快了
but if you want this,
但如果你想跟我在一起
I'll see you in two hours.
我們兩小時后見
Yes.
好
I'll be there.
我跟你走
Of course, I'll be there.
我一定會過去找你
OK.
好
Good.
好
Hey, Aiden.
艾登
I love you, too.
我也愛你
Hold it. It's just me.
別慌,是我
I--I come in peace.
我并無惡意
You should know better than to sneak up on me.
你知道不應該鬼鬼祟祟地接近我
I wasn't sneaking.
我沒鬼鬼祟祟
Just haven't talked to you in a while.
只是很久沒跟你談談了
What do you want, Marcel?
你找我干什么,馬塞爾
Look. I know you been going through a hard time,
我知道這段時間你過得很艱難
holed up in here ever since Kol died,
從科爾死了之后,就窩在這里
trying to bring him back.
試圖復活他
What do you care?
關你什么事
You hated him anyway.
反正你恨他
I didn't hate him.
我不恨他
I just didn't much like him,
我只是不太喜歡他
and to be honest, I really didn't like him for you.
說實話,我不喜歡你跟他在一起
You know, I can be a little protective.
我有些過分保護你
Yeah.
是
Understatement of the year.
這么說也未必輕描淡寫了
You know, even though I appreciate you saving me from Eva...
盡管我很感激你從伊娃手上救了我...
You never once bothered to ask me
但你從沒問過我,科爾死后
how I felt after Kol died.
我有何感受
And even after all the crazy things that I've been through,
盡管我經歷了這么多可怕的事情
that was the worst.
但那件才是最虐心的
That's when I needed you most.
那時才是我最需要你的時候
You're right.
你說得對
I'm truly sorry that I wasn't there for you,
我很抱歉我那時沒陪著你
but we have a problem--Klaus.
但我們有個麻煩,克勞斯
What else is new?
這還用說嗎
Kol told me that you guys were working
科爾告訴我你們在研究
on a weapon to use against him.
一件可以對抗他的武器
Rebekah heard that it was a dagger,
麗貝卡說是一把匕首
one that would work even on Klaus.
一把可以制服克勞斯的匕首
I need to know if you finished it.
我想知道你們是否完成了
And what if we did?
若是完成了呢
Look, D, nobody in this city is safe
小達,女巫達莉亞的出現
with this witch Dahlia coming around.
使全城都不再安全
Now Klaus is off the rails,
現在克勞斯發狂了
and he won't trust anyone,
他不相信任何人
and he won't share the one weapon
也不愿意將唯一能夠
that will take down this witch.
打倒女巫的武器共享出來
If things go south,
如果出了岔子
that dagger might come in handy.
那把匕首也許能派上用場
Kol gave me that dagger for my protection.
科爾給我那把刀用來保護自己
I'll be the one who decides if it gets used.
使不使用這把匕首由我決定
Now I have to get back to work.
我要繼續工作了
Your transparent attempts to therapize me failed, brother.
你想要心理療愈我的算盤打不響了,哥哥
I suggest you allow me to make my way home in peace.
我建議你還是乖乖讓我回家吧
Enough with the games, Niklaus.
別再玩花樣了,尼克勞斯
Now is not the time.
現在不是時候
Must I beseech you to stand with us?
非得要我求你跟我們并肩作戰嗎
If by "us" you mean you and Freya,
如果你是指你和弗雷婭是一條戰線
then I will not be standing with you.
那我不會跟你們并肩作戰的
She is the best chance we have to save your child.
有了她,我們才能救你的孩子
Yes, Elijah, my child,
是,以利亞,是我的孩子
which is why, although she feigns innocence,
因此,雖然她裝無辜裝得很像
I can't help but recall it was Freya
但我還是不禁想起,是弗雷婭
who led our lunatic brother Finn to the safe house,
把我們的瘋子兄弟芬恩引到了安全屋
where he would have done god knows what
要不是你出手阻攔,天知道
if you had not intervened.
他會做出什么喪心病狂的事
I was a breath away from taking your life.
我差一點就殺死了你
Just a few short years ago when you broke your curse,
就在幾年前你打破詛咒時
I held your beating heart in my hand.
我手里握著你跳動的心臟
Do you recall that, Niklaus?
你記得嗎,尼克勞斯
And yet here we are still alive, still family.
而現在我們都還活著,還是一家人
Now we need her, Niklaus.
現在我們需要她,尼克勞斯
Freya is our family.
弗雷婭是我們的家人
If you cannot see the greater picture here--
如果你看不到大前景
You see only around the next curve in the road.
你只看到了路上下一個轉彎口
I am looking from above.
而我是從上往下看的
Freya gave herself away
弗雷婭在抱怨
when she complained of our single weapon to kill Dahlia.
我們唯一能殺死達莉亞的武器時,暴露了自己
Now I know there is a way to defeat
現在我知道一個沒有她
our hated enemy without her.
也能打敗我們敵人的辦法
So enlighten me,
告訴我
and I will do everything in my power to help you.
我會竭盡所能幫助你
Forsake Freya, and I will let you in.
放棄弗雷婭,我就算上你
Niklaus, this is insane.
尼克勞斯,這太瘋狂了
Hope is also my family.
霍普也是我的家人
Now if you continue to walk this path,
如果你還要繼續這么走下去
you will lead her towards harm.
你會害她受到傷害
And do not fail to understand me when I say this to you.
當我和你這么說時,請別誤解我
I will do whatever it takes to prevent this.
我會不惜一切代價避免此事
So will I.
我也是
So the choice remains yours, brother--
所以選擇權還是在你手里,哥哥
Freya or me.
弗雷婭還是我
Yeah. So Davina says Hope shouldn't be able
對,達維娜說霍普戴著這個
to do any magic if she's wearing that
應該就不能施魔法了
And--to tell you good luck.
還要跟你說,祝你好運
You did good, Aiden.
你做得很好,艾登
Come on.
走吧
Wait. There's, uh, something, I need to, um--
等下,有件事我得...
Look,
聽我說
the reason you didn't get out of the compound last night
你昨晚沒能離開營地
was because of me.
是因為我
You can't control traffic, buddy.
你控制不了交通問題,老兄
No. I--I did it on purpose
不,我是故意的
for Klaus.
為克勞斯
He sucked me in.
他讓我加入
He appealed to my stupid ego,
喚出了我愚蠢的自負
told me everything that I wanted to hear.
跟我說了我想聽的一切
Ok. Last night, he wanted me to watch you guys.
好吧,昨晚他讓我看著你們
Jax, if I had let you escape,
杰克遜,如果我讓你們逃走
he would have killed me--
他會殺了我的
I guess I deserved that.
我想我是活該
This thing that Klaus said that you wanted to hear,
克勞斯跟你說的,你想聽的
what was it?
是什么
He told me I made a good alpha.
他跟我說我會是個好首領
What a joke, right?
多么可笑,是嗎
An alpha would never turn on his pack.
首領永遠不會背叛族群
Neither did you in the end.
你最后也沒有
All I know is that today you risked your life
我只知道,今天你為海莉和霍普
for Hayley and for Hope,
不顧自己的生命安危
so you have to take my forgiveness.
所以你得接受我的原諒
I don't deserve to be a part of the pack,
我不配繼續留在族群里
so I'm leaving.
所以我要離開
Uh, yeah. Josh and I are getting out of here.
是的,喬什和我準備離開這里
All right. If you need to take some time like I did,
好,如果你需要和我一樣需要時間
do it,
那就去吧
but you'll always be a part of this pack, ok?
但你永遠都是族群的一員,明白嗎
I'm not ready to lose you yet.
我還沒準備好失去你呢
Jackson, uh...
杰克遜
Just take care of yourself,
照顧好自己
you know, and watch your back with Klaus.
還要小心克勞斯
Come here, you idiot.
過來,你這個傻瓜
Of course I tried to call you, Elijah,
當然,我試圖打電話給你,以利亞
but since Dahlia was able to take down
但是,達莉亞能夠同時解決
both Klaus and Mikael,
克勞斯和邁克爾
I am guessing that a cell phone tower was a piece of cake.
我想手機信號塔也是輕而易舉的
And where were the wolves who stood guard?
站崗的狼人呢
Getting their asses handed to them
應付達莉亞制造的麻煩
by Dahlia just like Klaus did.
和克勞斯一樣
That's it. You're coming with me to the compound.
就這樣,你跟我去營地
Where Dahlia sent Josephine this morning.
今早達莉亞派約瑟芬去的地方
No way. We'd be sitting ducks just like we will be here
不行,我們會成為很容易被攻擊的目標
as soon as that spell breaks,
一旦咒語被打破,這里也不安全
which is why we have to go.
所以我們得離開
Jackson is out getting supplies,
杰克遜出去拿補給了
and then we're taking the wolves,
然后我們要帶著狼群
and we're headed to the bayou.
去河口
The swamp, so my child can be protected
濕地,這樣我的孩子會受到
by the very wolves Dahlia so easily defeated?
能被達莉亞輕易打敗的狼人的保護
Absolutely not.
絕對不行
You know, I am so over taking advice from you, Klaus.
我受夠了聽你的話,克勞斯
All it has done so far is put Hope in danger.
目前為止,只是讓霍普身陷危險
From now on, I am gonna do what I want to do.
從現在開始,我想做什么就做什么
We're leaving.
我們要離開
You're not going anywhere unless I tell you to.
除非我同意,否則你哪也不能去
I am not your prisoner, Klaus.
我不是你的囚犯,克勞斯
Both of you, please.
你們倆,拜托
We're playing into Dahlia's hands.
我們正中達莉亞的圈套
Not doing as I say plays into her hands.
不按我說的做,才會落入她的圈套
While you two have been kowtowing to Freya
你們倆一直向弗雷婭低三下四
and devising ways to flee with your tail between your legs,
制定出夾著尾巴逃走的計劃
I've been forging a new path.
我卻開創出一條新路
I know what Freya was planning,
我知道弗雷婭在計劃著什么
and I know how to kill Dahlia.
我知道如何殺死達莉亞
Too bad.
太可惜
They were almost as young and beautiful as you.
它們幾乎和你一樣年輕美貌
What are you-- Hello, Aiden, sweet boy.
你在...你好,艾登,親愛的
We should get started.
我們應該動手了
Don't fear. This will be over quickly.
別害怕,這很快就會結束的
You are what is known as a tipping point
你是出名的引爆點
to set Mikaelson against Mikaelson.
可以讓邁克爾森對抗邁克爾森
It is true you are a minor player,
的確,你是微不足道的
though it only takes one match
不過,只需要一根火柴
to burn down acres of forest.
就能燒光數英畝森林
In my plan to divide and conquer,
在我的分而治之計劃中
you are the perfect kindling.
你是完美的引火物
Why are you doing this to me?
你為什么這么對我
Because...
因為
I need to make it look convincing.
我要讓這看起來很有說服力
I promise we'll move somewhere cool
我發誓,我們會搬到很棒的地方
so you'll want to come visit.
你會想來看望我們
Any preferences, like, uh, Berlin, Rio, Joberg?
有推薦嗎,比如柏林,里約,杰士伯
You know I'd go anywhere to see you.
你知道為了看你,我會去任何地方
You know, I--I hate to leave right after Kol and all.
我不想在發生科爾這些事情之后這么快離開
I feel like a jerk.
感覺自己很混蛋
No. I--I'm glad for you guys.
不,我為你們高興
Really, I am.
真的
I--it'd be too depressing
如果我們中有誰
if one of us didn't get a happy ending.
不能得到幸福,真的會讓人特別沮喪
What the...
搞什么
No! No!
不,不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不,不不不
Aiden?
艾登
Aiden!
艾登
Freya objected to us making a single weapon
弗雷婭反對我們制作唯一的武器
because it spoilt her plan.
因為這會破壞她的計劃
Klaus!
克勞斯
Jack?
杰克
Klaus!
克勞斯
Oh, my god!
我的天
What happened?
發生了什么
Klaus made Aiden spy on us.
克勞斯讓艾登監視我們
Instead, he told me everything, so you killed him!
只不過他把一切都告訴了我,所以你就殺了他
You killed him,
你殺了他
one of the wolves sworn to protect our daughter?
誓死要保護我們女兒的狼人之一
So what if I did?
如果是我殺的呢
This is what happens to anyone who dares cross me!
這就是任何惹我生氣的人的下場
Just give us the word, Jackson.
下命令吧,杰克遜
Yes! Come and have a go,
是啊,來試試
but you'll be putting your life on the line
但你就讓自己為了一個自愿背叛你的人
for one who was all too willing to betray you.
而將自己處在危險之中
Perhaps this never would have happened
如果他有一個真正的首領
if he'd have had a real alpha.
這一切也許就不會發生
Do you wish to die?
你想死嗎
You want to kill me, too, Elijah?
你也想殺了我嗎,以利亞
If you come at him, you come at me.
如果你攻擊他,你就是和我作對
You lot should make better use of your time.
你們應該好好利用你們的時間
I suggest burying your dead.
我建議先埋了你們的死者
Get out!
滾出去
Niklaus, you mentioned a plan.
尼克勞斯,你提到了計劃
I recommend you begin.
我建議你開始執行吧
Hayley and Hope are safe for the time being.
海莉和霍普暫時安全
They're not going anywhere.
他們哪兒也不會去
Shan't be long.
不會太久的
I can't believe this is happening.
不敢相信居然發生了這事
My brother's lost his bloody mind.
我哥哥瘋了
You really think those wolves are gonna fight to protect Hope now?
你真覺得那些狼人現在會為了保護霍普而戰嗎
He ruins everything he touches,
他毀了一切
turns everyone against us.
讓所有人與我們為敵
Marcel?
馬塞爾
We just heard. Is Josh with you?
我們剛聽說了,喬什和你在一起嗎
No. When Jackson came to get Aiden's body,
沒,杰克遜來帶走艾登的尸體時
he just took off.
他就離開了
D.
小達
D, I'm so sorry.
小達,我很難過
I brought something for you.
我給你帶了東西
Is that what I think it is?
這是我想的那個嗎
The dagger Kol and I made.
科爾和我做的匕首
I want you to use it.
我想讓你用它
I want you to put Klaus down.
我想讓你解決克勞斯
Nice job today.
今天你做得很好
First Klaus kills Aiden, and then you defend him?
首先克勞斯殺了艾登,然后你還保護他
I was protecting Hope.
我是在保護霍普
Yeah. Well, if that's true, then what happens now?
是啊,如果是真的,那現在怎么辦
Somehow, I don't think that Klaus is gonna be able to save us.
不知為什么,我覺得克勞斯沒法救我們
He loves her.
他愛她
I love her.
我愛她
Well, if you do, then let us leave.
如果你愛她,那就讓我們走
If you run to the bayou, I cannot protect you
如果你們跑去河口,我就不能保護你們
from Dahlia or niklaus.
不受達莉亞或尼克勞斯的傷害
We have a way of keeping Hope from doing magic.
我們有辦法不讓霍普施展魔法
Dahlia won't be able to track us down.
達莉亞沒辦法追蹤我們
Jackson knows every inch of the bayou.
杰克遜了解河口每一處
He can protect us, and I know that Marcel will help us
他能保護我們,我知道馬塞爾會幫助我們
get out of the city.
離開城市
The only thing standing in our way is you.
唯一阻礙我們的就是你
What are you asking me to do?
你要我怎么辦
We can't run from Dahlia
我們沒法逃避達莉亞
and hide from Klaus at the same time.
同時還要躲著克勞斯
You want to protect us?
你想保護我們
Buy us some time.
為我們爭取點時間
Tell me you didn't do it.
告訴我你沒這么做
Tell me you didn't kill that sweet boy.
告訴我,那個可愛的孩子不是你殺的
Camille-- They said you admitted it.
卡米爾,他們說你承認了
Then why even come here?
那為什么要來這里
To see for yourself,
要親眼看看
morbid curiosity,
病態的好奇心
a new piece of the puzzle
一塊新的拼圖
in your long-standing analysis of the immortal bastard?
加入進對不死混蛋的長期分析中
If I tell you who I am, and you refuse to believe me,
如果我告訴你真實的我,而你拒絕相信
then I can hardly be blamed for your disappointment.
那我就不該因你的失望而被指責
I wish I did believe you,
我希望我相信你
and you know what? Maybe you were right,
你知道嗎,也許你是對的
maybe about everything, even Freya.
也許你說的一切都對,甚至是弗雷婭
Maybe she's not what she seems.
也許她不是表面的樣子
Maybe she is out to get you
也許她是設法針對你
and twisting everyone against you,
讓所有人都與你為敵
and maybe she is this terrible person,
也許她就是這么可怕的人
but you know what she didn't do, Klaus?
但你知道她沒做什么嗎,克勞斯
She didn't just kill Aiden.
她沒有就這么殺了艾登
She didn't just murder an innocent guy.
她沒有就這么殺了一個無辜的人
And neither did I!
我也沒有
What? Why did you tell them that you did?
什么,那你為什么跟他們說是你做的
If I have spilled crescent blood,
如果我殺了新月族的血脈
then Hayley will be forced to question
那海莉就會被迫懷疑
her pack's loyalty to Hope,
她的族群對霍普的忠誠
and she will not run.
她就不會逃走
But if they don't protect her, then who--
但如果他們不保護她,那誰...
Only I can save her,
只有我能救她
and I need them to fear me!
我需要他們害怕我
Am I supposed to fear you, too?
我也該害怕你嗎
It would be better for you if you did,
如果你害怕,那就更好了
for you to believe I am the monster they would paint me as.
讓你相信我就是他們描述中的怪物
And then one day when all of this was past,
等有天,這一切都過去
I might find you
我也許會找到你
and profess my innocence,
向你證明我的清白
and because you are you, you would believe me,
因為你是你,所以你會相信我
and we would pass a perfect afternoon
我們就能在街角的咖啡店
in a corner cafe together.
共度完美的下午
And I would wish for nothing more.
我不祈求太多
A better man would protect you with that lie,
一個好男人會用這樣的謊言保護你
but I am not that man...
而我不是
And so I leave you with the burden of a truth
所以我要讓你背負著沒人相信的
that no one will believe.
事實的重負
You put them in the paint--
你把它們放進了顏料中
Father's ashes,
父親的骨灰
The earth from sacred ground,
神圣的土壤
all hidden in plain sight.
都藏在眼前
What are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
You're supposed to be guarding Hayley.
你本該在守護海莉的
She's gone.
她走了
She and Jackson took Hope,
她和杰克遜帶走了霍普
and you will not find them, brother.
你不會找到他們的,弟弟
You helped Hayley escape
你幫助海莉帶著我的女兒
with my daughter.
逃走了
Well, someone had to protect that child.
總要有人保護那孩子
How dare you!
你好大膽子
I'm a hybrid, Elijah.
我是混血兒,以利亞
Why provoke a fight you cannot win?
為什么要挑起你贏不了的戰斗
For Hope.
為了霍普