Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
We take Hope and the pack, and we leave town tonight.
我們帶上霍普和狼群,今晚就離開這里
This body is still linked to Davina and those children.
這身體仍然連系著達維娜和其他孩子
If I leave it and it dies,
如果我離開,身體死亡
then Davina and the others die with it.
達維娜和其他人就會隨之死去
That child is rightfully mine.
這孩子理應屬于我
You're not taking her.
我不會讓你帶走她
Nightfall tomorrow will come all too soon.
明日黃昏很快就會到來
In my plan to divide and conquer,
在我的分而治之計劃中
you are the perfect kindling.
你是完美的引火物
Klaus!
克勞斯
What happened?
發生了什么
Klaus made Aiden spy on us.
克勞斯讓艾登監視我們
Instead, he told me everything, so you killed him!
只不過他把一切都告訴了我,所以你就殺了他
So what if I did?
如果是我殺的呢
We define ourselves by our family.
家人與我們密不可分
For birth, we share their names,
從出生起,我們便共享姓氏
entrust them to protect that which we hold most dear.
將最寶貴的東西托付于他們保護
We value them above all others...
將他們至于一切之上
And yet inevitably, we are forced apart.
然而不可避免,我們越行越遠
Promises are made
我們許下了誓言
then left unkept.
卻無法遵守
Children in particular turn their backs on those who raised them
尤其是孩子,長大后他們便會離開父母
seeking lives of their own.
追尋自己的生活
The bond of family is not a bond forged by choice.
血緣之親不是你能選擇的
In fact,
事實上
some would see family as a terrible burden.
有人會認為家人是個沉重的負擔
And thus, Niklaus,
所以,尼克勞斯
you find yourself here with me.
你才會跟我在這里
Dahlia.
達莉亞
What have you done to me?
你對我做了什么
Where is my daughter?
我女兒在哪里
Get out of my head.
滾出我的意識
I'm not in your head.
我沒有進入你的意識
You're in mine,
是你進入了我的
and seeing as you lie daggered by your own beloved brother,
如今你被親愛的哥哥用匕首封印
you have no choice but to listen.
你別我選擇,只能聽我說
I have a proposition for you. Come along.
我有個提議給你,跟我來
Spare me the agonizing boredom and explain what it is you want.
別跟我繞圈子了,告訴我到底想怎么樣
Quiet.
安靜
I've no use for demented dreamscapes.
我對夢里的幻境沒興趣
Niklaus, listen.
尼克勞斯,你聽
Oh, no.
不
The Vikings came while you were in the garden.
你去花園的時候,維京人來了
I'm scared, Dahlia. Don't be.
我好害怕,達莉亞,別害怕
I'll protect us, Esther, but come what may,
我會保護我們的,埃絲特,但無論如何
we must remain together always and forever.
我們一定要永遠在一起
Promise? Promise.
答應我,我答應你
No. Don't grab me! Aah aah aah! Aah!
不,別碰我
Let her be!
放開她
No. No. No! Aah!
不,不要
No. Stop! Ah! Stop! Let me out!
放開我,放開我
Esther, no! No! Aah!
埃絲特,不要
Let me go!
放開我
Let me guess.
讓我猜猜
The Vikings slaughtered the entire village.
維京人血洗了整個村莊
Esther and I were the only ones who survived.
埃絲特和我是唯一幸存下來的
We promised to stay together.
我們發誓永遠在一起
Yes, always and forever,
是的,永遠在一起
A familiar promise, but then, you knew that.
熟悉的誓言,但你也懂的
I suppose you think that makes us kindreds.
我想這點來說我們可以算是同病相憐
Not exactly.
不止如此
What I mean to show you is that we can be allies.
我想讓你明白的是我們可以成為盟友
Hayley is gone.
海莉走了
You need to get her and the baby back here immediately.
你得讓她和寶寶立刻回到這里
When Dahlia has been defeated.
達莉亞已經被擊敗
For now, they are safe.
目前,她們是安全的
Nowhere is safe from Dahlia,
有達莉亞在,哪里都不安全
and we will have no chance of ending her
沒有那孩子,我們就無法
without that baby.
徹底終結她
What are you saying?
你這話什么意思
Dahlia is protected by a powerful magic.
達莉亞被一種強力魔法所保護
We have collected items that represent
我們已經集齊了所有
her vulnerabilities-- sacred soil,
代表她弱點的物品,神圣之土
the ash of a fallen Viking,
維京人的骨灰
the blood of the witch who broke her heart.
傷透她心的女巫之血
Yours. Yes.
你的,沒錯
Now, I will use these ingredients
現在,我會用這些原料
to create a killing ground
制造一個殺死她的地點
where Dahlia will be rendered mortal,
在那里,達莉亞會被變回凡人
but we need to lure her there, Elijah.
但我們必須引誘她過去,以利亞
Are you suggesting that I position my niece as bait?
你是建議用我的侄女來引誘她
Oh, how wonderfully convenient
那還真是巧
to offer this strategy when Niklaus has been removed.
尼克勞斯不在了你才提出這個建議
Klaus cannot be reasoned with.
克勞斯聽不進道理
You can't honestly believe that I would allow you to do this.
你難道以為我會允許你這么做
What I believe is, you will make the right choice for Hope.
我認為,你會為霍普做出正確的選擇
There is no other way to keep her
若想讓她免受我所經歷的
from the miserable existence I endured,
悲慘人生,被暴君奴役
one of slavery under a tyrant.
除此以外別無它法
Of course, if Dahlia does die,
當然了,如果達莉亞真的死了
you will also be free of that tyranny--
你也可以擺脫那暴君的統治
No more running, no more hiding.
不再逃亡,不再躲藏
So do not insult my intelligence
所以別再侮辱我的智商
by painting your actions as selfless.
說得你這么做真是什么無私之舉一樣
If you will not bring Hayley back here,
如果你不把海莉帶回來
I will find Hope myself,
我會親自找到霍普
and, as I said, there is no other way.
就像我說的,除此以外別無它法
I won't stand for this chauvinism.
真受不了你的大男子主義
It used to be called chivalry,
以前你管這叫英雄救美
and back then, you liked it just fine.
而且那時候,你似乎喜歡得很
I'm not sitting out the fight in some musty club.
我才不要在什么破舊酒吧里傻等
This musty club is the only place in the city
這個破舊酒吧是這座城市里
where magic can't hurt you,
唯一能保護你不受魔法襲擊的地方
and it has the best bourbon.
再說了,這里有最好的波本酒
Elijah needs me.
以利亞需要我
Elijah can't worry about keeping you and Hope safe.
不能總讓以利亞擔心你和霍普的安全
We discussed it.
我們討論過的
You'll have to kill me to keep me here.
要我留在這里,你最好殺了我
Hey, look.
聽著
Thanks to Eva Sinclair,
拜伊娃?辛克萊所賜
you are linked to 8 teenage witches, remember?
你與八名年輕巫師相連,記得嗎
If you get hurt, so do they, including Davina.
如果你受了傷,他們也會,包括達維娜
I know you don't want that.
我知道你也不想這樣
I can't live like a porcelain doll,
我不能像個瓷娃娃一樣活著
and I have no clue how to undo the damn spell.
我也不知道該如何解除這該死的咒語
That's why he's here.
所以我叫了他來
Could've just sent me a text.
你可以給我發條短信的
Well, Marcel's in a very kidnappy mood this morning,
馬塞爾今早特別喜歡綁架人
but since you're here,
但既然你來了
unlink me.
解除我的連接
I've got a thousand places I'd rather be.
我只想趕緊離開這鬼地方
Whoa, this kind of dark magic,
等等,這種黑魔法
mm, it's tricky.
不是那么簡單的
All right. I can reverse-engineer Eva's work,
好吧,我可以逆轉伊娃的咒語
but it's gonna take some time,
但我需要時間
and you're gonna have to do your own magic.
而且你也得幫忙施法
She's not exactly a pro.
她不會施法
Well, she is exactly in the host body
但她的宿主軀體
that's at the center of the link.
正是所有連接的中心點
Besides, I've done my last bit of magic.
再說了,我已經不愿再沾染魔法
Now, I want to help the kids, but after that, I'm done,
我是想救那些孩子,但之后就結束了
no more witch business.
我不要再做任何巫術
Fine.
好吧
Get it done. I'll touch base later.
辦好這件事,再聯系
And when we're done, we're all done.
這事結束了,我們就再無關系了
I'm not your witch for hire.
我不是你手下的巫師
I left you a dozen messages.
我給你留了一打留言找你
Family crisis.
家庭危機
Have you spoken to Klaus?
你跟克勞斯談了嗎
Well, briefly.
談的不多
Before I put him to sleep with a dagger,
在我用匕首刺傷他進入安眠以前
words were exchanged.
還是說了幾句的
No. Elijah, Klaus didn't kill Aiden.
以利亞,艾登不是克勞斯殺的
He just took the blame
他之所以承認
because of some insane dictator edict
完全是因為什么獨裁者的瘋狂理念
about making people fear him.
認為被統治者該對他心生畏懼
Nevertheless, had I left Niklaus standing,
就算如此,如果我放了尼克勞斯
the very army protecting Hope would have revolted.
保護霍普的大軍肯定要起義了
But you can't just leave him like that
但現在他女兒有危險
while his daughter's in danger.
你不能就這樣不管他呀
Please. Your feelings are clouding your judgment.
拜托,你的感情在干擾你的判斷
My feelings?
我的感情
For my brother. I'm not a fool, Camille.
對我弟弟的感情,我不傻,卡米爾
Although I valued our time together at the safe house,
雖然我很珍視我們在安全屋度過的時光
make no mistake.
別搞錯了
I was in your head as much as you were in mine.
你在我思想里時我也在你的思想里
How long are you gonna leave him like that--
那你要讓他那樣睡多久
5 years, 10, a lifetime?
五年,十年,還是一輩子
Till Hope is safe.
直到霍普安全
Now I need your help.
現在我需要你的幫助
Elijah called.
以利亞來了電話
Freya is doing a locator spell to find us.
弗雷婭正在用定位咒找我們
We need to leave now.
我們得趕緊離開
Wait. You're burying Aiden here.
等等,你要把艾登埋在這里
I can't keep carrying him around forever.
我不能一直帶著他走
Just give me a minute to get him into the ground,
給我點時間讓我把他埋起來
and we'll get out of here.
我們就可以走了
You said that this is how wolves bury murderers and traitors.
你說這是狼人埋葬殺人犯和叛徒的方式
I know that Aiden was answering to Klaus,
我知道艾登為克勞斯當過間諜
but he was loyal to the pack in the end.
但最終他還是忠于狼群的呀
That's what got him killed, Jack.
因此他才被殺的,杰克
You don't think I know that?
你以為我不知道嗎
You think this is how I want to put Aiden to rest?
你覺得我就希望艾登這樣長眠嗎
I don't have a choice, Hayley.
我別無選擇,海莉
You said it yourself. We got to go.
你自己也說了,我們得趕緊離開
It's not right.
這樣不對
If we expect the wolves to put their lives on the line for Hope,
如果我們指望狼群為保護霍普獻出生命
then they deserve to know that those lives matter to us.
至少該讓他們知道我們也很珍視他們
We'll take Aiden down river,
我們帶艾登去河邊
give him a true crescent funeral.
給他辦個像樣的新月族的葬禮
Too much has been taken from our pack.
我們的狼群已經失去了太多
I won't let them lose this, too.
我不能連這個傳統也奪走
What good's a jazz club with no bloody jazz?
爵士俱樂部居然沒有爵士樂
Do you mind?
能安靜點嗎
I'm trying to reverse a very complicated sacrifice,
我是在試圖解除一個很復雜的咒語
but then you whining about jazz is not helping me.
你在旁邊抱怨爵士樂不叫幫忙
I'm afraid we have more pressing concerns.
恐怕我們現在有個更緊迫的問題
What's all this?
那是什么
Dark objects,
黑暗物品
because, apparently, now I'm a dispensary.
顯然,現在我就是個配給員
It seems that Niklaus' distrust of Freya
看來尼克勞斯不信任弗雷婭
was not entirely misplaced.
也并非全無道理
Our sister wants to use Hope
我們的姐姐想要用霍普
to lure Dahlia into a trap.
來引誘達莉亞
And I assume you told her
那我想你也告訴了她
she's out of her lunatic mind.
她這完全是癡人說夢吧
I have another idea.
我有別的打算
Hope is something of a beacon for this new terror,
霍普是這個恐怖分子的最大目標
and now that she's been cloaked,
現在有藏身咒保護她
perhaps we could use something else to ensnare Dahlia.
也許我們可以用點別的東西來誘捕達莉亞
These enchanted objects should generate enough power
這些魔法物品應該有足夠的魔力
to create a decoy of some kind.
制造出一個誘餌
Mr. Griffith, where do you think you're going?
葛里菲茲先生,你要去哪里
I agreed to help Rebekah break her bond
我答應了幫助麗貝卡解除和
with them 8 kids.
八個孩子的連鎖咒
When you want to get back to that,
等你們想繼續時
um, text me.
短信聯系
Right now, I need the best minds
眼下,我需要城里
and the most formidable witches in this city.
最智慧最強大的巫師的幫助
Mr. Griffith, do you have any idea
葛里菲茲先生,你知道現在
the danger my niece now faces?
我的外甥女面對著怎樣的危險嗎
I wish her well-I really do--
我希望她安全,真的
but I'm done with magic, and this ain't my fight.
但我不想再用魔法,這本身也與我無關
Elijah, it's not worth it.
以利亞,不值得
I'll call Davina. I'm sure she'd be happy to help.
我聯系達維娜,她一定愿意幫忙的
Dahlia demanded Hope by nightfall.
達莉亞要在夜幕降臨前得到霍普
Time is of the essence.
時間不等人
You sure you want to do this?
你真要這么做嗎
What else am I gonna do?
那我應該怎么做
I mean, it's not like I can call my family
我沒法打給我的家人
because, um, they suck.
因為他們不好
I can't get revenge because Klaus is already in a coffin,
我沒法復仇因為克勞斯已經到棺材里去了
and even if he wasn't, that's suicide. I have to leave. Oh, wait. Let me guess.
而且就算他沒死,我也打不過他
You, uh--
你是
You need me to patrol the city for some witch.
需要我在城里找某個巫師吧
No. No, Josh.
不不,喬什
I'm not here to tell you what to do.
我不是來告訴你該做什么的
I'm just here.
只是來陪陪你
We were gonna leave town.
我們本來要離開這里的
I spent his last day saying
他生命的最后一天被我用來
good-bye to everybody but him.
和所有人告別,除了他
Marcel, I--
馬塞爾,我
I didn't even get to say good-bye.
我都沒能和他告別
Charming.
真好
This dismal hovel is where I endured
我在這個陰暗的小屋里
the terrors of Viking captivity for years.
被維京人囚禁了許多年
I performed the dark magic they demanded
我按照他們的要求施展黑魔法
so that Esther would be free of their violent abuse.
使埃絲特免于遭受他們的暴力虐待
While she was out in the sun gathering herbs,
她在陽光下摘著花草
I toiled in the gray of this room,
我卻在這里忍受陰霾
but I never resented her.
但我從未怨恨過她
We'd made a promise.
這是我們的約定
Is this your feeble attempt to garner sympathy?
你這是想要博取點同情嗎
To what end?
為什么
No ancient plight will ever justify
任何過去的痛苦也不能成為
your intention to enslave my daughter.
你想奴役我女兒的正當理由
Oh, Niklaus, our plights are the same.
尼克勞斯,我們的痛苦其實一樣
You've been with Mikael.
你去見邁克爾了
Heh, we were only talking.
只是聊了聊天
No matter.
沒關系
I have something to show you.
我有東西給你看
This is potent sage soaked in serpent's blood.
這是蛇血泡過的鼠尾草
It'll give us strength. We can get out of this place.
可以給我們力量,我們就能離開這兒了
Esther, together, we can live forever.
埃絲特,我們可以永遠在一起了
Dahlia, stop.
達莉亞,夠了
I no longer wish to practice magic.
我已經不想繼續用魔法了
Magic has kept us alive.
我們是借魔法保護才活下來的
And Mikael will protect me now, sister.
以后有邁克爾保護我了,姐姐
We plan to marry, have a family.
我們打算結婚,組建家庭
I am your family.
我就是你的家人
I'm your sister. We promised each other.
我是你姐姐,我們有過約定的
You'll always be my sister, Dahlia,
你永遠是我的姐姐,達莉亞
but I wish for children of my own,
但我想要有自己的孩子
and...I love him.
而且我愛他
Stay, Esther. Let's sing our song.
留下來,埃斯特,我們來唱歌
But I don't remember that silly, little tune anymore, Dahlia.
可我已經記不得那破調子了,達莉亞
You really went all out cataloging all this stuff.
你還真把這些歸置得整整齊齊
Have you diagnosed yourself with ocd yet?
你是得了強迫癥嗎
Very funny. It's my family's legacy.
有意思,這是我家的東西
I guess I'm done pretending i can stay out of it.
我想我不能再置身事外了
Unless there's something in that ledger
除非我們能找到方法
about mimicking a magical, tribrid baby,
造一個會魔法的混血寶寶
we're up the creek.
真是進退兩難啊
Don't touch that.
別亂動
What, exactly, are you up to?
你到底在搞什么鬼
It's a resurrection spell for Kol.
這是復活科爾的咒語
Remember him, the brother you swore to save?
還記得他嗎,這個你發誓要救的弟弟
I have every intention of--
我當然很想...
Wait.
等等
When Kol was trying to find a way out of dying,
當時科爾在找活下來的方法
he used representational magic.
他用了具象魔法
He-- he tried to transfer the curse into a clay doll, a golem.
他試圖把詛咒轉移到泥人或石像上
Here.
這里
You're right.
你說得對
If we can find a way to replicate
如果我們能復制霍普的能力
the baby's power source and transfer it into the doll,
并轉移到人偶上
that's our decoy.
那就是我們的誘餌
You used to run these woods
你以前變成狼人的時候
when you were cursed to a wolf form?
來過這些林子里嗎
Ran them before. I was an angry kid.
來過,那時我年少輕狂
I was pissed we were exiled.
我恨我們被放逐
I was pissed at my parents, pissed you were gone.
我恨父母,也恨你離開
Every kid with the wolf gene is angry.
每個有狼人基因的孩子都很易怒
I was a nightmare.
我簡直是噩夢
Triggering the curse actually settled me down.
觸發詛咒反而讓我穩定下來
Oh, not me. I got worse.
我不是,我更糟了
Of course, it was different.
當然,每個人情況不同
When I triggered my curse, the crescent curse kicked in.
我的詛咒觸發后,新月詛咒也發作了
So I was stuck as a wolf all month long.
我曾整個月都被困狼型
One full moon, our alpha didn't show up.
一次滿月時,我們的首領沒有出現
He was killed.
他被殺了
So I stepped up, protected these people,
于是我站出來保護眾人
kept them safe, and that calmed me down.
護他們周全,這讓我平靜下來
At least for a little while.
至少能讓我平靜一會兒
I need to stop and feed her.
我得停下來喂她
There's a hideout about a half-mile south of here.
往南半英里有一處隱匿的地方
Grab some guys to watch your back.
叫些人盯梢
I'll round up the rest, and we'll make a perimeter. So Esther was cruel.
我去召集其他人把這里圍起來
You'll excuse my complete lack of surprise.
別見怪,我一點也不驚訝
Seems it does run in the family.
這果然是家族特性
She left me for one of the very men
她把我丟給了那個
who slaughtered our village and stole us away.
殺了全村把我們帶走的男人
My own sister abandoned me,
我的親妹妹拋棄了我
just as your siblings have done,
就像你的手足一樣
And, like you,
和你一樣
I have been unjustly painted
我卻被描述成了
as the villain of the story.
故事里的惡人
If you have a deal to propose,
如果你要跟我做交易
then find my body and undagger me.
那就找到我的身體,把匕首拔出來
Oh, I have the means to undagger you.
我倒是有辦法幫你把匕首拔出來
I'm just not finished here.
不過我們這兒還沒完
I don't care about my mother.
我不在乎我母親
What I have to show you next is not about your mother.
接下來我要給你看的不是關于你母親
It's about your daughter, and if you have any chance
而是你女兒,如果你真的想
to save her from what is to come,
救你的女兒
I suggest you listen.
我建議你還是好好聽著
Very cliche.
真是老套
Tell me, did you inspire the witches of grimm lore,
該不會是你吧,教格林童話里的女巫們
enslaving a young girl in a hut on the edge of a dark forest?
把小女孩關在黑森林盡頭的小屋里
I suppose you planned for this to be Hope's fate.
你打算讓霍普過這樣的生活嗎
I did not enslave Freya.
我沒有奴役弗雷婭
I kept her from those who abused our craft,
我保護她免受外人虐待
demonized us, and, most importantly,
人們把我們妖魔化,更重要的是
I shielded her from herself.
我保護她不受自己傷害
Freya? Freya, Freya,
弗雷婭,弗雷婭,弗雷婭
where did you get the yarrow flower?
你在哪里找到的蓍草花
You cannot go past the stream.
你不能去小溪對面
It is too dangerous.
太危險了
Then where shall I go,
那我該去哪兒
to the hovel or maybe your garden?
你的小屋,還是你的花園
Oh, no. I'm not allowed to venture that far.
不,你不準我去那么遠
I might encounter another person,
我可能會遇到外人
and you would not stand for that.
你不能容忍這樣的事
People are frightened
人們總是害怕
of that which they do not understand.
他們不明白的事物
They will only hate you.
他們只會恨你
I hate this place!
我討厭這個地方
I want to see more than the same trees,
我不想每天只看著同一顆樹
the same hills, a face that isn't yours.
同一座山,還有你的同一張臉
Freya, control it.
弗雷婭,冷靜點
Control yourself, Freya.
冷靜下來,弗雷婭
Freya, focus.
弗雷婭,集中精力
Sing with me. Calm your heart.
和我一起唱歌,讓自己冷靜下來
You sure it was completely out of control?
她真的完全失控了嗎
Firstborn witches in this bloodline
家族的長女女巫
possess devastating power.
擁有毀滅性的能量
You're saying this is what's to come for Hope.
你的意思是霍普也會變成這樣嗎
Hope will suffer far more than Freya.
霍普會比弗雷婭更痛苦
Hope's magic will be tainted with your vampire blood
吸血鬼血統和狼人好斗的天性
as well as the aggressive wolf temperament.
會影響霍普的魔法
Without the proper tutelage that only I can provide,
如果沒有我的正確教導
Hope's power will grow unchecked.
霍普的能力將不受控制
She will lash out at everyone, including you.
她會攻擊所有人,包括你
She'll devastate the city that you love,
她會毀了你愛的城市
and then her terror will spread far beyond.
還會變得越來越恐怖
I, too, am a firstborn,
我自己也是長女
so I was the only one to help save Freya from herself,
所以只有我能救弗雷婭
just as I'm the only one who can save your daughter.
也只有我能救你的女兒
You've seen it, Klaus. You need me.
你也親眼見到了克勞斯,你需要我
Miss him already?
已經開始想他了嗎
Niklaus didn't kill Aiden.
艾登不是尼克勞斯殺的
So...who the hell did it, then?
那到底是誰干的
Freya, Dahlia, any number of witches
弗雷婭,或是達莉亞
with the desire to turn me against my brother.
或是任何想挑撥我們的女巫
So, given that taking out enemies
既然樹立敵人
is sort of Klaus' forte,
是克勞斯的強項
you thinking about pulling that dagger out?
你還想把匕首拔出來嗎
Until Hope is safe,
等霍普安全以后吧
I would rather not unleash that shakespearean rage.
現在還是不要釋放一頭狂怒的野獸
Well, whoever did frame him for Aiden's death
不管誰是始作俑者
got us to take our biggest weapon off the table,
我們最強的武器已經沒了
which means you're gonna have to think like him.
也就是說你得按他的方式思考
So the Mikaelsons got you fetching their coffee now, huh?
你開始幫邁克爾森家送咖啡了啊
It's brain fuel. They're struggling in there.
這是提神補腦的,他們不容易
Things are catching fire that aren't supposed to.
事情已經火燒眉毛了
They're going through dark objects like crazy.
他們找咒語都快瘋了
Caffeine is my Hail Mary.
咖啡因能救我的命
This is for Rebekah.
這是給麗貝卡的
It's a spell that unlinks her to them kids.
這個咒語能解除她和孩子的聯系
It's got everything--
上面什么都有
Diagrams, pronunciations.
圖形,咒語發音
It should be pretty straightforward,
應該很簡單易懂
even for a baby witch.
即便初學者也能學會
You know, wouldn't it be easier if you just did it?
你來做不是更簡單嗎
I mean, a kid's life is at stake.
孩子們性命攸關
I'm carrying Lattes.
我只能買買咖啡
You have a gift, and you're not using it.
你有天賦,但卻棄之不用
Magic is not a gift, Cami.
魔法不是天賦,卡米
In my experience,
根據我的經驗
it's a loaded assault rifle with a hair trigger,
它是一把上膛的獵槍,一觸即發
and I'm putting my gun down.
而我放下這把槍了
I don't give a damn what you, Elijah,
我不在乎你,以利亞
or the covens got to say about that.
還是巫師對此有何看法
"The covens"?
巫師嗎
Josephine LaRue.
約瑟芬?拉魯
She was our regent, chosen emissary
她曾是巫師會的攝政者
for all our consecrated dead.
被神圣的先人選為使者
The ancestors speak through the regent.
巫師祖先通過攝政者傳達信息
With Josephine gone, the covens are a mess.
隨著約瑟芬的離去,巫師會如今群龍無首
They need guidance. They got nothing.
他們需要指引,但他們什么都沒有
They think they want me,
他們想要我來繼任
but, like I said, I am done.
但我說過,我不會攪這趟渾水
Look, Vincent. I get it.
文森特,我懂你
I lost my uncle to a hex
我叔叔死于咒語
and my brother, um...
我弟弟也是...
But even I understand
但即便是我
that it's more complicated than that.
也能明白這其中很復雜
My friend Davina is trying to save someone she loved.
我的好友達維娜在努力救活心愛之人
She believes in something bigger than herself,
她相信至高無上的力量
and that helps her.
這對她有很大幫助
What I'm trying to say is,
我想說的是
magic in the right hands can be a good thing.
可靠之人使用魔法是件好事
Just not my hands, not anymore.
只不過不是我來使用,我不會再用了
Wait.
等一下
They have a golem.
她們找了個傀儡
They keep using different binding agents.
一直在嘗試不同的結合劑
We're desperate. Do you have any ideas?
我們沒轍了,你有辦法嗎
Look.
聽著
No powerful witch is gonna be fooled by a doll.
一個假娃娃可騙不了強大的巫師
They need a heartbeat.
要有活人的心跳才行
Hold this.
拿一下
So after all that, Klaus wasn't even the one that killed Aiden.
我們折騰了半天,結果艾登不是克勞斯殺的
Thought you'd want to know.
想著你也許想知道這事
Why would he take the blame?
那他為何攬罪責上身
Because he's stubborn and irresponsible
因為他頑固,不負責任
on top of being a bloodthirsty, murdering lunatic.
而且還是個暴虐嗜殺的瘋子
You doing OK?
你還好嗎
It's--
只是...
Pack morale isn't exactly awesome right now.
狼族現在士氣低落
Jackson's heartbroken.
杰克遜很心碎
Aiden was our friend.
艾登是我們的朋友
You're a leader who cares for her people.
你是個關心族人的首領
I get it.
我懂
Right now, you're a leader at war.
但此刻,你是這場戰爭中的一方首領
Now, you can either be their friend or their queen.
你要么做他們的朋友,要么做他們的女王
You can't be both.
二者不可兼得
All right. Those wolves, Jackson, they'd die for you.
那些狼人,杰克遜,愿意為你犧牲
Question is, are you gonna let them?
問題是,你愿意讓他們犧牲嗎
If the answer's yes,
如果答案是肯定的
Then you got to live with that.
那就要接受這個事實
We're out of time.
我們沒時間了
I've located Hayley, and I strongly advise,
我找到海莉的位置了,我強烈建議
do not attempt to stand in my way.
你最好不要阻攔我
Niklaus' paintings contain Mikael's ashes in the soil.
尼克勞斯的畫作里有邁克爾的骨灰
Go to the compound.
你去營地
You cannot stop me from getting that baby.
你不能阻止我去帶走那孩子
You begin this spell. Prepare the battlefield.
你開始施咒,準備好一切
I'll bring Hope to you.
我會把霍普帶過去
Your daughter will need my guidance...
你的女兒會需要我的指引
Just as Freya did.
就如弗雷婭一樣
I think I'll find someone less hostile to teach her.
我還是找個友善一些的人教導她吧
Shouldn't be difficult.
應該不難找
Practically anyone would fit that criteria.
基本上所有人都比你友善
Will you be interviewing tutors while you lie desiccated?
你躺在那里慢慢枯竭,還怎么給她找導師
How long, do you think,
你覺得要多久
before Elijah and Rebekah release you?
以利亞和麗貝卡才會放了你
How old will Hope be?
霍普那時都多大了
So after twice failing to create a family of your own,
在兩次重組自己的家庭失敗后
now you wish to commandeer mine?
你想霸占我的家庭了嗎
Not gonna happen, sweetheart.
別做夢了,親愛的
Family? Family only ever brought me pain.
家庭,家庭只會給我帶來痛苦
I want power.
我要的是法力
I am owed Hope's, and without it,
我需要霍普的法力,沒有它
I will slumber again within the year.
一年之內我就會再次進入長眠狀態
Freya turned on me because I denied her
弗雷婭反抗我,是因為我剝奪了
a basic need-- the love of a parent.
她的基本需求,父母的愛
That is why I need you, Niklaus,
所以我需要你,尼克勞斯
to remain her father.
繼續當她的父親
Try to imagine this.
想象一下
You will get to raise your daughter,
你可以親自養育自己的女兒
and I will channel the magic that has been promised to me,
我可以連接我需要的法力
And in so doing, I would help Hope
如此一來,我能幫助霍普
to hone her craft that you couldn't possibly comprehend.
掌握你根本無法理解的法術
With us by your side,
我們站在同一戰線
no one would ever test you ever again,
沒人敢再挑戰你
or you could lie there
或者你可以選擇
and pray that Elijah releases you
躺在那里,祈禱以利亞會放了你
Before Hope learns to call Jackson "Daddy."
希望那時霍普沒有把杰克遜當成父親
Children...please.
孩子們,省省吧
I'm here to see Hope.
我來見霍普
Not gonna happen.
不行
One bite from us,
被我們咬上一口
there's venom in your veins.
狼毒就會侵入你的血液
Hard to find anything in these woods
等你頭腦不清醒時
when your head's not right.
在林子里就什么都找不到了
Must we proceed with this nonsense?
一定要繼續這出鬧劇嗎
From what I understand,
據我所知
you didn't exactly fare well against my brother.
你都不是我弟弟的對手
There's a difference between you and Klaus.
你跟克勞斯不同
See, you can't kill me.
你不能殺我
You're waiting for the day I die
你在等我死的那天
so that you can take your immortal place beside Hayley,
這樣永生的你就會重新擁有海莉
and if you kill me, you lose her for good.
而如果你殺了我,你就永遠失去她了
She'll never forgive you.
她永遠不會原諒你
And speak of the devil.
說曹操,曹操就到
Elijah...
以利亞
You shouldn't be here.
你不應該過來
We have another plan.
我們有了新計劃
Rebekah and Davina found a way.
麗貝卡和達維娜想到了一個辦法
If we can replicate Hope's magic,
如果我們能復制霍普的魔法
we can lure Dahlia into a trap,
我們就能將達莉亞引入陷阱
after which, I'll kill her myself.
然后,我會親自殺了她
All we need is a vial of Hope's blood.
我們只需要霍普的血
I'll give you her blood.
我會給你她的血
I'm trusting you, Elijah.
我信你,以利亞
The moment our home is safe,
等我們的家園安全了
you can return Hope to where she belongs--
你就可以把霍普送回屬于她的地方
with family.
和家人在一起
By all means, think it over, though know this.
你好好想想吧,但提個醒
I shall not ask twice.
我不會再問你第二次
In my experience, an offer from a malevolent witch
根據我的經驗,一個惡毒女巫的提議
always comes with a catch.
總有附加條件
What's yours?
你有什么條件
Hope is all Hayley will ever have.
霍普是海莉唯一的孩子
She will fight us. She will not relent.
她會一直與我們斗爭,至死方休
In order for us to succeed and live in peace,
為了達到我們的目的,和平共處
Hayley will have to be eliminated.
海莉必須死
You would have me rob my daughter
你要讓我奪取我女兒的母親
of her mother so she will grow to hate me.
好讓她長大后恨我一輩子
When she grows, you can tell her whatever story you like,
她長大后,你想怎么跟她說都行
but in the end, the truth is,
但最終,真相就是
you will have made the right choice for her.
你為她做出了正確的選擇
The pack's gathering for the funeral.
來參加葬禮的族人們都到齊了
They're just waiting on one more.
大家都等著你了
You, Aiden, and Ollie use to hang out here?
你,艾登和奧利以前常來這玩嗎
Yeah. We were like brothers,
是的,我們就跟親兄弟一樣
always looking out for each other.
總是互相扶持照顧
Hayley, before you came to New Orleans,
海莉,在你來新奧爾良之前
our pack chose me not just to lead them,
我們的族群推選我,不光是領導他們
but to stand for them.
最重要的是維護他們
We've lost too many to the Mikaelsons this year,
今年我們因邁克爾森一家失去了太多兄弟
and Elijah wants you to go back to their family
這一切都結束后
when this is all over...
以利亞想讓你回他們家
But I can't live under Klaus' roof
但我不能跟克勞斯住在同一屋檐下
and be the alpha this pack deserves.
這樣我不配當我們族群的首領
What are you saying, Jack?
你這是什么意思,杰克
I love you and Hope,
我愛你和霍普
and I will honor our vows always,
我們永遠遵守我們的結婚誓言
but I need to know who your family is.
但我得知道誰是你的家人
If you want to go back to the Mikaelsons',
如果你想重回邁克爾森家
I can't go with you.
我不能跟你回去
If they really are your family,
如果他們真的是你的家人
then I got to protect my own.
那我就得去保護我的家人
I'll give you some time to think.
我會給你點時間考慮
I don't need time, Jack.
我不需要時間考慮,杰克
I spent my whole life searching for family,
我花了一輩子的時間找我的家人
and I found you and the pack.
現在我找到你和我們的族群
We need to do right by them...
我們不能辜負他們
starting with Aiden.
從艾登的事開始
I told Josh where he could find us.
是我告訴喬什上哪找我們的
Let him through.
讓他過來
Once the spell is set,
一旦咒語生效
Dahlia won't be able to enter
只要達莉亞進來
without being rendered mortal.
就會被變成凡人
Where's the child, Elijah?
孩子在哪,以利亞
If we use her power to lure Dahlia,
如果我們用她的法力引出達莉亞
swear to me that hope will come to no harm.
你得向我發誓她不會受到傷害
Dahlia won't get close enough to hurt Hope.
達莉亞不會有機會靠近霍普傷害她的
She won't be able to hurt any child ever again.
她再也不能傷害任何孩子了
I do hope that is true.
希望這是真的
You are now the bait.
現在你是誘餌了
What did you do to me?
你對我做了什么
Hope's blood is now in you.
你體內有霍普的血
Therefore, Dahlia will now be hunting you.
所以現在達莉亞要找的是你
All we needed was a beating heart,
我們只需要一顆跳動的心臟
and though I question the purity of your heart's intent,
雖然我懷疑你的意圖不純
I hear it beating just fine.
你的心臟起碼還在跳動
No. If Dahlia senses a ruse...
不,如果達莉亞發現這是個圈套
Rebekah assures me that this will work,
麗貝卡向我確保這會成功
and I trust her far more than I trust you.
比起你我更相信她
I am not your enemy, Elijah.
我不是你的敵人,以利亞
We shall see.
這還有待考量
Proceed with your preparations.
繼續你的準備工作吧
I ain't seen a spell like that in a long time.
好久沒見過這樣的咒語了
It's pretty brave for someone so young,
對于一個年輕人來說相當勇敢
even a harvest girl.
即使是收獲祭女孩亦然
What are you doing here?
你來干什么
Well, I mean, that's a loaded question for me,
這是個很復雜的問題
but you seem to be exactly where you supposed to be.
但看起來你相當掌控在握
Are you sure you can do this on your own?
你確定你能一個人完成這咒語嗎
Don't remember asking for help.
我可不記得有求過你幫忙
No. You didn't.
你是沒求過我幫忙
I'm asking for yours.
是我有事要求你幫忙
Davina, the covens need a leader,
達維娜,女巫團需要一個領袖
and they want to bestow that title unto me.
他們想把這頭銜套在我頭上
I'm not into that. They're getting pushy.
我不樂意,他們就急了
So I'm inclined to present them
所以我想向他們
with an alternative-- someone who's got faith,
推薦替補人選,有同樣信仰的人
someone...someone who'll use the craft to help people...
喜歡用自己的魔法幫助他人的人
and from what I hear,
從我聽到的消息看來
you seem to fit that description pretty well.
你挺符合這些條件的
I walked away from my coven.
我從自己的巫師團逃出來了
I'm talking about a direct connection
我說的可是跟
to the ancestors from all 9 of the covens.
九個巫師團先祖的直接聯系
I'm talking about voodoo, hoodoo,
伏都教,巫毒教
sacrificial magic, representational magic.
犧牲魔法,代表魔法
I'm talking about necromancing.
還有降神術
Yeah.
沒錯
See, that's a whole lot of power,
這可是強大的魔法
and you're gonna need a hell of a lot more than this here rock
你需要比這破石頭更多的魔力
if you ever want to get your boyfriend back.
才有可能救活你的小男友
I never thought much about
我從沒多想過
the whole immortality part of being a vampire.
吸血鬼永生這一特質
Suddenly, forever feels like a really long time.
忽然之間,永恒感覺久得難以忍受
Elijah,
以利亞
I'm calling to say good-bye.
我是打來道別的
Hope and I, we can't be part of your family anymore.
霍普和我不能繼續當你的家人了
All Hope's life, her family has tried to destroy her.
霍普出生后,她的家人一直試圖傷害她
That can't be my little girl's story.
我不能讓此成為我女兒的人生
Family is supposed to love you.
家人應該是最愛你的人
Even if she is free of Dahlia's firstborn curse,
就算她逃過了達莉亞的長子之咒
Hope would still be Klaus' daughter.
霍普依舊會是克勞斯的女兒
She'd inherit 1,000 years of enemies,
她會繼承千年份的敵人
all his anger and rage.
以及他的憤怒與暴戾
I don't want Hope to be a Mikaelson.
我不想讓霍普成為邁克爾森家的人
All the pain that comes with that name,
這名字所意味著的傷痛
she doesn't deserve that.
不該由她來承受
Elijah,
以利亞
Good-bye.
再見
She's right, Elijah.
她說得對,以利亞
I knew you were the smartest of your siblings.
我就知道你是你兄弟姐妹中最聰明的一個
No brute viking blood in those veins.
你身體里沒有殘忍愚昧的維京血液
I'm glad to see you made the right decision.
很高興看到你做了出正確的選擇
I never cared for Hayley,
我一向不在乎海莉的下場
but you should know,
但你要知道
the rest of my family
我其他的家人
will stand against us in defense of her.
都會為了保護她而阻攔我們
We will have to go through them.
但就必須打破他們的阻攔
Are you prepared for that?
你準備好了嗎
They have more than earned
考慮到他們的所作所為
everything that is to come.
這一切絕對是罪有應得
We need to hurry.
我們得抓緊了
Even now, Hayley is attempting to flee
現在海莉正試圖帶著我的女兒
with my child.
逃離此地
Hmm, don't worry.
別擔心
She won't get far tonight.
她今晚走不遠