Previously on "The Originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
So I got to ask, when's this wedding?
所以我得問問,婚禮在什么時候
10 days.
十天后
After that, Hayley's power is your power.
在那以后,你們都會擁有海莉的力量
The full moon won't control you anymore.
滿月就再也無法控制你們了
You truly believe that he is worthy
你真的認為他
of your trust? Yes.
值得你信任嗎,是的
I want to tell you a story about a beautiful baby girl.
我想跟你說個故事,有關一個美麗的小女嬰
Elijah will remain here with you.
以利亞會留在這里陪你
He's been experiencing some side effects
自從上次他被我們母親抓走之后
since his ordeal as our mother's captive.
他就經常有些不對勁
I curse you to this body,
我詛咒你困在這具身體里
a meaningless, lonely death.
萬念俱灰地孤獨死去
You know who I am. Freya.
你知道我是誰,弗雷婭
Tell our brothers I'll be coming to see them soon.
告訴我們的兄弟們,我很快會去看望他們
How does it feel, hunger so intense,
感受如何,如此強烈的饑餓感
Like shards of glass creeping through your veins?
像是無數玻璃碎片在血管里流淌
How, exactly, did the baby die?
那孩子到底是怎么死的
She's still alive.
她還活著
You and your vampires
你和你的吸血鬼
are gonna help me find her.
要幫我找到她
Who are you?
你是誰
I was wondering if you'd recognize me.
我還在想你會不會認出我
Then again, you look a bit different yourself.
但話說回來,你自己也變了不少
I'm gonna ask you again
我再問你一次
before I ask much less nicely.
不然別怪我不客氣
Who are you?
你是誰
Fitting I find you up here.
我就知道能在這找到你
We used to climb into the trees
以前我們總喜歡爬上樹
when we were planning a bit of mischief.
在那策劃我們的惡作劇
Never wanted mother to hear
不想讓母親聽到
what her little hunin and munin were whispering about.
她的福金和霧尼在悄悄說些什么
Now, Finn, don't break my heart
芬恩,別說你已經忘了我
and tell me you've forgotten me.
這樣我會心碎的
It can't be.
這不可能
Freya.
弗雷婭
That is just not my chin, Nik.
這下巴根本不像我,尼克
It was much more delicate.
我的柔弱多了
The only delicate thing about you, sister, is your ego.
你唯一柔弱的地方,妹妹,只有你的自尊
when placed beside the behemoth size of yours, certainly.
跟你那無人能比的自負相比,那是當然
Could we dispense with this fascinating dispute for just a moment
我們能不能暫時先別討論這個
and return to the subject of our supposed long-lost sister?
把話題回到我們失散多年的姐姐身上嗎
There's not much to discuss, Elijah.
沒什么可說的,以利亞
Said she was Freya
她說自己是弗雷婭
and then darted off into the night.
然后就轉身消失在黑夜之中
And you believed her.
而你相信她說的
Well, I met the girl in a mystical loony bin.
我是在一個神秘瘋人院遇見的這女孩
She could be anyone telling any lie,
她可能是任何人,說的沒一句是真的
but she did seem familiar somehow.
但她確實給我一種似曾相識的感覺
Then how is she still alive,
那她為什么還活著
a question as ridiculous as its possible solutions,
這個問題就跟它的答案一樣可笑
given this family's annoying predilection
鑒于我們這個家族向來有著
for cheating death?
逃脫死亡的傳統
I don't know, Nik.
我也不知道,尼克
I'm just telling you what she said.
我只是轉述她說了什么
Well, did you happen to ask
那你有沒有問問
if, by some similar miracle,
我們的達莉亞姨媽
our aunt Dahlia lives, as well?
會不會也奇跡般地活了下來
I barely had a chance to process--
我根本來不及反應...
Because on the list of obvious questions,
我想不用我提醒你
it would be nice to know if the woman
你也知道應該問問她
who placed a curse on the firstborns of this family
那個在家族長子身上下詛咒的女人
is still breathing air.
是不是還活著
Then let me turn back time
那不如讓時間倒流
and do it again to your liking, then.
我好回到過去照你的要求再做一遍
Enough, both of you.
你們兩個,夠了
If she is who she says, we'll find out soon enough.
如果她說的是真的,那我們很快就會知道了
For now, it remains imperative
目前,最重要的是
that no one learns of Hope's existence.
不能讓別人知道霍普的存在
This has been our salvation thus far.
這是我們目前唯一的救贖
Unless Hayley's husband-to-be starts flapping his gums.
除非海莉的準老公管不住自己的嘴巴
Perhaps I should take preventative measures
或許我該采取點預防措施
and separate him from his head.
直接把他的頭擰下來
Jackson will do nothing to jeopardize that wedding.
杰克遜不會做任何危及那場婚禮的事
Hayley's getting married.
海莉要結婚了
Well, what in hell else did I miss?
我還錯過了些什么
Uh, why do people keep leaving broomsticks on the porch,
為什么大家不停送掃帚給我們
seeing as I'm not exactly
顯然,我可不是那種
a "sweep while the soup is cooking" kind of gal?
賢妻良母型的乖乖女
Well, back in the day,
以前
it wasn't easy getting a preacher out here.
要讓牧師來這一趟很不容易
So if you were engaged and you couldn't wait,
所以如果你已經訂婚而且急不可耐
Then the community would let your jump the broom.
大家就會默許你們用跳掃帚代替婚禮
Couldn't wait for what?
等不及干什么
Yep. Um...
沒錯,就是這個
I would have been happier with a panini press.
我倒更希望他們送我一個電餅鐺
Just a tradition.
只是個傳統而已
Yeah. I got it.
我明白
So what are you working on?
你在忙些什么呢
Oh, I started this for your little girl
之前你在這里住的時候
when you lived here before.
我就打算做這個給你的女兒
Now that she's alive...
如今既然她還活著
figured it was time to finish it.
我想是時候完成它了
Um, something else.
還有一件事
I'm getting word from a few packs outside of Louisiana.
我從路易斯安那州外的狼群里聽說了一些事情
They want to be here for the wedding.
他們想來參加婚禮
They want in on the unification ritual.
他們也想參與聯合儀式
I thought the ritual only affected
儀式不是只能影響
the powers of the wolves in our pack.
我們的族群嗎
Unless they recognize me as their alpha.
除非他們認同我首領的地位
Then your power becomes their power.
那你的能力就會變成他們的能力
You think other alphas will step down and bow to you?
你覺得其他首領會愿意退位推你為王嗎
They're coming here today to do just that.
他們今天就是為這事而來
They want what you have, Hayley.
他們想要你的能力,海莉
I mean, we all do.
我們都想要
In a couple weeks after the wedding,
婚禮結束后,不消幾周
you are gonna have one hell of an army
你就有一支強大的軍隊
to protect your little girl.
來保護你的女兒了
Nik? Nik.
尼克,尼克
That was Aiden.
剛是艾登打來的
Finn has Marcel. What? Why?
芬恩抓走了馬塞爾,什么,為什么
I don't know,
不知道
nor do I know where they are, what they're doing,
也不知道他們所在何處,想干什么
or what specifically to do about it.
以及我們應對的方法
This family make me want to murder people.
這個家族讓我有殺人的沖動
I see my timing is as impeccable as usual.
看來我的時機一如既往的絕妙
Oh, the traitor thinks he can just
你這個背叛者認為
waltz in here like he's welcome.
可以大搖大擺地回來
As gracious as your apology better be,
你最好準備了誠摯的道歉
you're still getting one hell of a slap.
但我還是要揍你一頓
Wait, wait.
等等,等等
I understand the irony of what I'm about to say,
我明白接下來的話可能聽來很諷刺
but I came here because I need your help.
但我來是因為我需要你們的幫助
Think about how to undo your wicked, little body swap,
先把你這該死的附身咒解除了
and then we can talk about help.
然后再說幫助的事
Look. You don't understand, Nik.
你不明白,尼克
Finn has locked me in this body,
芬恩把我困在這身體里了
no more jumping.
不能再附身他人
He's put a curse on me, Nik. I am dying.
他詛咒我了,尼克,我要死了
You don't believe me.
你們不相信我
Well, you're hardly the champion of truth telling.
你可不擅長說實話
Of course.
想也是
Why would a brother expect his siblings
一個人怎能渴望自己的血親手足
to leap to his aid?
施予援手呢
Oh, spare me the pity party, Kol.
別裝可憐了,科爾
Your recent actions merit a certain allowance for disbelief.
你近來的表現足夠損害你的可信度
Look. I know what I've done,
我清楚自己的所作所為
But I won't apologize for trying to pull one over on your Bex.
但我不會為耍了你道歉,貝卡
You deserved it, but I don't deserve to die,
這是你應得的,但我罪不至死
certainly not at the hands of my own family.
更不應該死在家人手上
What kind of con are you playing?
你又在耍什么騙局
The con I hate the most...
我最討厭的騙局
The truth.
實話實說
He's not lying.
他沒撒謊
Even as a boy, Kol never lied once called out on the act.
即使是小時候,被揭穿后科爾從不會說謊
He may play dirty pool,
他也許詭計多端
but he's not lying.
但他沒說謊
Nik, I was helping Marcel for Davina.
尼克,我在幫達維娜救馬塞爾
Finn has got him.
芬恩把他抓走了
He's trying to get a secret out of him,
他試圖從他嘴里套出一個秘密
something he thinks Marcel knows about you.
他認為馬塞爾知道關于你的秘密
He's right, isn't he?
他說得沒錯,對吧
Marcel doesn't know anything about anything.
馬爾塞對此事一無所知
Well, you better hope that that's true
你最好祈禱他對此毫不知情
because, believe me,
不然的話,相信我
Finn has the means to get it out of him.
芬恩絕對能從他那套出來
I'm here because of a spell that Dahlia cast
我來此是因為達莉亞施的一個咒語
placing me in a deep sleep for a century,
一個讓我沉睡百年的咒語
only to then wake for a single year of life.
每隔百年才能清醒一次,為期一年
I've repeated this cycle for hundreds of years.
這種輪回我已經歷過數百年
It started as a way for us to stay young and beautiful.
開始,這只是個保持青春永駐的辦法
She said, "If a witch can't be immortal,
她說, "如果女巫不能永生不死"
This was the next best thing,"
"這就是最好的選擇"
But in time,
但不久后
I realized that all her stories were paired with lies.
我發現她的話語都帶著謊言
The way you're speaking of her,
你談起她的方式
you're saying that Dahlia is still alive.
就跟達莉亞還活著一樣
She doesn't just live. She hunts.
她不光活著,還不停狩獵
I fled from her long ago and have been running ever since.
我在很久之前逃離了,一直四處藏匿
To Dahlia, any act of betrayal is punishable by death.
對于達莉亞來說,任何背叛者都得死
Dahlia is my cross to bear.
達莉亞是我應受的詛咒
She has no grudge against anyone but me.
她只對我積恨深遠
Did she ever speak to you about the curse she placed on this family,
她跟你提過她對我們家族下的詛咒嗎
the one that said she can take the firstborn of every generation?
允許她帶走家族每一代長子的詛咒
Yes, but why should that concern you?
提過,但你為什么在乎這事
Our siblings are vampires.
我們的兄弟姐妹都是吸血鬼
There are no firstborns for her to take.
根本不會有長子讓她帶走
Niklaus...
尼克勞斯
The hybrid...
那個混血兒
He had a daughter.
他有個女兒
Where is she?
她在哪
He has her hidden.
他把她藏起來了
Our mother filled my head
母親不停向我灌輸
with the terror of what would happen
若是那孩子活下來
to all of us if that child had lived,
我們所有人都會遭受的折騰
and I've been searching for her,
所以我一直在找她
but she's been impossible to find.
但卻一直無法找到她
Nothing is impossible to find, Finn.
沒有什么東西不可能被找到,芬恩
Yep?
是嗎
As powerful as you are, I found you.
強大如你,不是照樣被我找到了嗎
I'll need wormwood and ripple weed and a few other items.
我需要苦艾,罌粟以及其他物品
I've come to understand a hard lesson in our time apart.
在我們分離期間,我有了苦痛的教訓
You have to let some things die
必須得有犧牲
so that others might live.
才能換得生存的權利
I know you're in there.
我知道你能聽見
Whatever Finn has in store,
不管芬恩要做什么
we're gonna get through this together.
我們一起度過難關
It's that can-do spirit that makes you the perfect choice.
就是這種樂觀精神,讓你成為最佳人選
Got a job for you.
給你安排了任務
I don't think so.
休想
Really?
是嗎
You care to reconsider?
要再考慮一下嗎
Look. What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么
It's simple, really.
很簡單,真的
I need you to bring me Hayley's blood.
給我取一點海莉的血
She yanked the tablecloth, and that knickknack fell on her.
她把桌布扯下來,那玩意兒砸到了她
It's just a scratch. Oh...
好了,只是個小擦傷
Elijah?
以利亞
Elijah!
以利亞
Yes. Forgive me.
是的,抱歉
So what is the secret, anyway?
所以秘密到底是什么
The term "secret" implies something only known
秘密,指的是私密之事
by those who have earned the right to be aware of it.
有資格的人才能知道
Start the spell.
快開始施咒
Well, it's easier said than done.
你說得輕巧
Finn is channeling the power from our parents.
芬恩的從我們父母身上汲取能力
He's a lot stronger than something
他比某些老弱女巫
some week-old witch and I can do.
比我強大多了
Now hang on. I might not be trained, but I--
拜托,我可能是沒受過訓練,但我
blast.
完了
We need a stronger witch. Call Davina.
我們需要更強大的女巫,叫達維娜
No, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不
I don't want her to know that I'm sick.
我不想讓她知道我出問題了
Then do a better bloody job.
那你給我表現好一點
I just need time.
我需要時間
This spell that Finn cast to lock you
芬恩施的那種法術
in your body, do you remember it?
把你困在身軀里的法術,你記得嗎
Well, I was a little distracted by the murdery part.
我當時只顧著他要殺我
If we can use his own spell against him,
要是我們能以彼之道還施彼身
once he's locked in his body, I can end
把他困在身軀里,我就能
our collective woes with a brief snap of the neck.
扭斷他的脖子,了結所有問題
All I need to do is pull it from your memory.
我只需要讀取你的記憶
No. No, no.
不,不行
I am not allowing anybody into my mind.
我絕不允許任何人進入我的腦袋
Do you understand?
明白嗎
You came into my home asking for my help.
你自己來我的地盤,找我幫忙
This is it.
這就是我的方式
It's not a request.
這不是請求
I've wanted one thing for years--
這是我多年的夙愿
to drive a dagger into his heart.
把匕首插進他的心臟
See?
你瞧
I'm guessing just by the look on your face
從你的臉色,我估計
that it worked, but just listen.
讀取記憶成功,聽我說
It's a trigger.
這是誘發因素
You pulled yourself back, which is improvement,
你控制住了自己,這的確是進步
for sure, but we can't ignore the fact
但我們不得不正視
that your mind clearly went elsewhere.
你有一瞬已經失去意識了
It's very common in traditional ptsd patients.
這是典型的創傷后精神障礙癥狀
You've done the work to face your atrocities.
你已經面對了自己過去的暴行
The truth is, it's just going to take some time to settle.
但事實上,還需要時間來冷靜
And you believe you have the power to resolve this.
你認為你有能力來解決我的問題
It's not that easy. There's no...
這并不容易,不可能...
And you're fixed.
然后你就痊愈了
In cases like yours, sometimes not dwelling
像你種情況,有時更有效的辦法是
on the problem is more productive
不要從病情本身著手
than examining it through the minutia of therapy.
不要去做繁瑣的治療
Staying mentally busy instead of physically.
你需要保持心理繁忙,而不是身體繁忙
This house, though charming,
這房子,雖然漂亮
is completely falling apart.
但畢竟年久失修
So this is your solution.
這就是你的解決方案
Mend the home, mend the man.
修繕房子,修補病人
Or we could go fishing, and I could tell you
或者我們可以去釣魚,我會告訴你
about the summer I lost my virginity.
我失去第一次的故事
I'll mend the home.
修房子吧
I'll spend the day with Hope,
我來照顧霍普
and you spend the day not thinking
而你,什么都別想
and fixing the heater because this place is freezing at night.
把加熱器修一修,這地方晚上冷死了
Jack...
杰克
Hey that's mine. Let's go to the water.
那是我的,咱們去河邊
Come on, come on.
快來啊
Wait for me.
等等我
Looks like I got some competition.
看來我有情敵了呢
Unfortunately for Daisy,
黛西非常不幸
I'm a one-woman kind of guy.
我是個專情的男人
Our meeting is taking place up at Mary's.
我們去瑪麗家進行儀式
Ok.
好的
You go ahead. I'll be right there.
你先過去,我隨后到
Wait. I'm not here to hurt you.
等等,我沒有惡意的
Well, stalking me is a very funny way of showing it.
跟蹤我的確是沒有惡意呢
You're lucky we're friends, or I would've just killed you.
幸虧你是我的朋友,不然我早就殺了你
Ok. Remember our friendship when I tell you why I'm here.
我告訴你我來干什么,別忘了我們是朋友
Finn sent me to get your blood.
芬恩讓我來取你的血
Why would Finn want my blood?
芬恩要我的血干什么
I assume he needs it for a locator spell
我想他需要做個定位咒
to find your daughter.
來找出你女兒
No.
不可能
How does he know?
他怎么知道的
Put two and two together.
根據事實推斷的
Where's Finn now?
他現在人在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
He said he'd tell me where to meet him later.
他說之后會告訴我去哪里碰頭
But listen.
聽我說
I got to give him something.
我必須給他帶點什么
He's killing one of my guys every hour
每過一小時,他就殺我的一個人
until he gets it.
除非他拿到了你的血
I need to call Klaus.
我得聯系克勞斯
You come simpering for brotherly love, and the whole time,
你憨笑著宣揚兄弟愛,但自始至終
you're plotting against me with that damn dagger.
卻暗地里策劃用匕首殺了我
You're no better than Finn.
你連芬恩都不如
Ah, and you threatening me makes you better than Finn, does it?
你這樣威脅我,就比芬恩強了嗎
The both of you just stop it.
你們兩個都住口
I came to you because you're my family,
我來找你,是因為你是我家人
But I see whilst you and Rebekah
但我看到的是,你跟麗貝卡
and Elijah all hang portraits
還有伊利亞掛你們的肖像
and share secrets, I'm the odd one out.
相互分享秘密,我卻被排斥在外
You want to know where Finn is?
你想知道芬恩在哪里嗎
You want to find a way to kill him?
想知道怎么可以殺死他嗎
Then you can figure it out yourself.
那你自己去想吧
Your stupid temper will be the end of you one day.
總有一天,你會因為這臭脾氣丟了性命
Just know that.
記住了
What is it, Hayley?
什么事,海莉
Are you calling to gloat,
你打電話來幸災樂禍嗎
You venomous, venomous animal?
你這邪惡刻毒的禽獸
There's no need for such language.
話不用說得這么難聽
I'm calling with a proposition
我是來提條件的
that might motivate me to spare your life.
辦得好,說不定就饒了你小命
You've got my interest.
我有興趣聽聽
I need you to draw some of Klaus' blood.
我要你去取克勞斯的血
Bring me some in an hour,
一小時后帶給我
And I'll heal you.
我就治愈你
It would be my pleasure.
樂意之至
Pick up the damn phone, Elijah.
快接電話啊,伊利亞
Finn is trying to find Hope.
芬恩在找霍普
She's safe.
她很安全
It'll take 100 witches to break the cloaking spell.
得要一百名巫師才能打破藏身咒語
I would've said the same about mother finding you,
母親找你的下落時,情況不也是一樣
And yet a flock of starlings later,
但還不是一瞬間
and here we are.
我們就落到了這種田地
He won't let them get to her, Nik,
他不會讓他們得逞的,尼克
but you need to remain calm.
但是你需要冷靜
Our brother doesn't do calm.
冷靜不是我們哥哥的風格
Oh, you're angry, are you? Well, join the party.
你生氣了,對不對,歡迎加入我的世界
I've been here 1,000 years.
這怒火我已背負了千年
I was building that dagger to protect myself against you, Nik.
我鑄造匕首是為了保護自己不受你傷害,尼克
I'm not the bad guy
我們家族上演的故事里
in this chapter of our family's story.
我扮演的不是壞人
I'm the wronged.
是被辜負的那個
I'm the dead but never mourned,
死了也沒人哀悼的那個
and whilst you got everything that you wanted,
你得到了想要的一切
I got a family who didn't care if I lived or if I died.
我得到的卻是,不在乎我死活的家人
Oh, shut up.
閉嘴
We've all suffered! We've all been wronged!
我們都遭過罪,都被辜負過
Go on. Go on. Finish it off.
來啊,來啊,做個了斷吧
Go on. Kill me.
來啊,殺了我啊
I'm not gonna kill you, you idiot.
我才不會殺你,你這個笨蛋
Despite your behavior, you're still my brother.
僅管你劣跡斑斑,但始終還是我兄弟
Yeah, just the one you dagger repeatedly.
是啊,被你一次又一次用匕首封印的兄弟
I've daggered all of you,
我用匕首封印過你們所有人
each for your own good.
都為了你們好
If you don't agree with my motives, fine...
你要不認同我的動機,沒關系
I never claimed to be the bastion of temperance...
我從來沒說過自己能克己自制
but stop this drivel about being singled out and unloved.
但別再胡說什么自己被排斥,不被愛
You are a Mikaelson.
你是邁克爾森家族的一員
You're my blood,
你是我的血親
and I need you.
而我需要你
I need you by my side.
需要你的支持
What does it even mean, Nik, hmm?
你這是什么意思呢,尼克
You talk about family -- family this, family that.
你老是提家族長家族短的
I haven't even earned the right
但我連與你們共享秘密的資格
to share your secrets, have I?
都沒有,不是嗎
No. You haven't,
沒錯
but by all means, brother, prove yourself.
隨便你怎么做,弟弟,證明給我看
It's not too late.
為時未晚
Finn wants your blood.
芬恩想要你的血
He promised to heal me if I delivered it.
他答應我,把它帶過去就治愈我
You know where he is?
你知道他在哪里嗎
You've got to tell me why he wants it.
你得告訴我,他為什么想要它
Look, Nik.
聽著,尼克
You've got to trust me for once in your life,
這輩子,你總得相信我一次
and I will stand by your side, I promise.
那我效忠于你,我保證
You would risk your life to help me?
你會為了幫我而犧牲自己嗎
I know enough about dark magic
我太了解黑魔法了
to know that I'm hexed.
知道自己中的是死咒
There's no reversing what Finn's done to me,
芬恩對我施的魔法是不可逆的
which makes him a murderer and a liar,
這讓他既成了兇手,又成了騙子
and if I'm gonna die, I'll be damned
如果我難逃一死,他要是能夠得逞
if he gets what he wants.
我一定死不瞑目
Finn has been dead to me for a long time.
芬恩在我眼里早就是死人了
Tonight I intend to make that official.
今晚就干脆讓他變正式的死人吧
Help me.
幫我
Then I will share my secret with you.
然后我就把秘密告訴你
He'll be in the bell tower of the Saint Louis Cathedral.
他會去圣路易斯大教堂的鐘樓
Go inside my head. Find the spell.
進入我的思想,找到咒語
Let's finish this.
讓我們終結這一切
Wolves are bonded by what is most important to us...
對狼人而言至關重要的東西,將我們牢系在一起
the earth of our territory, the blood of our packs.
我們的領土,族人的血液
We have a problem.
我們有麻煩了
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Too many ears...
閑人太多
But I need some of your blood.
我需要一點你的血
It's-- it's a stall. I'll explain later.
為了拖延時間,我一會跟你解釋
Your timing is perfect.
你來得正是時候
Mixing these elements,
混合這些元素
we irrevocably bind ourselves to one another,
我們義無反顧地與對方相聯系
creating a new crescent pack.
創造新生的狼群
I ask each one of you,
我問大家
do you renounce your alpha status?
是否放棄首領身份
Well, where is he? Is this a trick?
他在哪里,這是一個陷阱嗎
He said he'd be here, I swear.
我發誓他說他會過來的
This is the remnant of a spell,
這是施咒后殘留下的東西
ancient.
古老的咒語
It's impressive.
很厲害啊
Admire its artistry later. Tell me what he's set in motion.
你等會兒再膜拜吧,告訴我他在施什么咒
Kol, what is that?
科爾,那是什么
Runic tiles. What's it mean?
北歐古牌,什么意思
It's the symbol for baby.
是嬰兒的象征
That's it, isn't it?
秘密就是這個,對吧
Your baby's still alive.
你的孩子還活著
Finn tricked us into running about all day
芬恩用計使我們在外面奔波了一天
thinking he was looking for a way to find Hope.
以為他是在想辦法找霍普
When he knew where she was all along.
其實他一直都知道她的所在
Niklaus.
尼克勞斯
Finn knows about Hope, about everything.
芬恩發現霍普還活著的事了
I don't know how long until he gets there,
我不知道他還要多久會過去
but he is on his way.
但他已經在路上了
Yes, remarkably well on his way,
是,趕路趕得很快啊
I would say, brother.
都到了,弟弟
Hey, Elijah,
以利亞
I left my cell at the house like an idiot.
我好傻,竟忘了帶手機
Luckily, pay phones are still a thing out here in the sticks.
還好,鄉下還有公用電話亭
Um, anyway, we're heading home now.
總之,我們準備回家了
I don't know if the pediatric ward
不知道兒童醫院
would approve of uncle Elijah
贊不贊成讓以利亞叔叔
using vampire blood to heal boo-boos.
用吸血鬼的血液來給寶寶療傷
Cami is not answering.
卡米不接電話
Elijah will protect them.
以利亞會保護她們
Finn is channeling both our parents.
芬恩汲取了我們雙親的力量
He's too strong.
他太強大了
We need to find a way to sever his link to them.
我們要想辦法切斷這個連結
How do we do that?
怎么做
I can't sever the link,
我切斷不了這連結
But there is something that we can try.
但我們可以試試其他方法
It'll take power of our own....
要用掉我們的法力...
and a lot of it.
大量的法力
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Little help from our sister.
有姐妹相助
Rebekah would never lower herself
麗貝卡才不會自貶身價
to wallow in your filth.
跟你同流合污
We have more than one, you know,
我們的姐妹可不止一個
and I get the sense she doesn't like you all that much.
我感覺她不太喜歡你
Freya.
弗雷婭
Mother warned me Dahlia would kill us all
母親警告過我,為了得到另一個邁克爾森長子
to acquire another firstborn Mikaelson,
達莉亞不惜將我們趕盡殺絕
and me, I'm in no mood to die.
我可不想死
Klaus said it was all just a plan to keep us distracted.
克勞斯說這一切都只是調虎離山之計
He's going after her. I have to get there.
他去對付她了,我得趕緊過去
Wait. You said so yourself. It's 6 hours away.
等下,你自己說過,要六個小時才能到那
Finn's already there.
芬恩已經到了
I can't just stand here and do nothing, Marcel.
我不能在這里干等著,馬塞爾
Hayley, listen to me.
海莉,聽我說
There is no way that Elijah is gonna let anything
有以利亞在那里保護她
happen to your baby girl today.
你女兒不會有事
So go help Jackson build the army
所以你不如去幫杰克遜建立一支
that'll help keep her safe tomorrow.
能在將來保護她的大軍
Where the hell are we?
我們這是在哪里
I smell blood.
我聞到了血味
Cowering behind your witchcraft.
蜷縮在法術后面
You always were pathetic, Finn.
你一直都這么沒出息,芬恩
After nearly a millennium of dishonorable acts
你將自己的不恥行為掩埋在腦海深處
hidden away in your own mind,
自欺欺人近千年
You have the audacity to call me names.
你還有什么資格評論我
What I do now I do for the members of my family
我如今的所作所為是為了拯救
who can still be saved.
家族里還值得被救贖的成員
Unfortunately, neither you nor Niklaus
可惜,你和尼克勞斯
Managed to make that list.
都不在我的拯救名單上
We can't get in without Finn's blood.
沒有芬恩的血,我們進不去
How do we disrupt Finn from channeling our parents in there
如果我們連血咒環都進不去
if we can't even get to the bloody binding circle?
還怎么中斷芬恩與我們父母的力量連結
We're not here to disrupt Finn's power.
我們過來不是為了中斷他的法力
We're trying to overload it.
而是給他超出負荷的力量
Are you daft? You want to make him stronger?
你腦子短路了嗎,你還想讓他更強大
Look. A witch can only ever channel so much power.
聽著,巫師所能承載的法力是有限的
After this, things start to get ugly.
超過負荷,后果不堪設想
I mean, you literally start to disintegrate from the inside.
你將會被力量反噬,由內部開始四分五裂
He'll either have to release the power
他要么釋放掉他的法力
or, well, let it kill him.
要么被反噬而死
But he won't be dead. He'll just body-jump.
但他不會死,他只會跳入其他身體
Yes, into a body 300 miles away
對,跳入一個遠在四十八萬米以外的身體
from the niece that he's trying to nab.
遠離他想擄走的外甥女
In case you're wondering,
假如你想知道的話
this is the side of you I like.
我就喜歡你的這一面
Look. I am...
聽著,我...
I'm gonna get you back in your body, bex,
我會把你放回你自己的身體,小貝
if it's the last thing I do, I promise.
就算我死,也會在咽氣前做到
Right now, just worry about how in blazes
此刻,還是好好想想
I'm gonna be any use to you whatsoever
我究竟怎么才能幫上你
when I know nothing about magic.
畢竟我完全不懂魔法
You don't need to know anything about magic.
你不需要知道如何施展魔法
I'm just gonna have to channel you.
我會汲取你的法力
Did you get me what I asked for?
我要的東西你帶來了嗎
Mystical artifacts and dark objects galore
大量的上古神器和黑魔法物品
from my own personal collection garnered over 1,000 years.
都是我私人珍藏了一千年之久的物品
I wondered where this had gone.
我還琢磨過這東西跑哪去了
Half this stuff is mine.
里面一半的東西都是我的
There's more.
還有更多
You want to trust me with this?
你愿意相信我,把這給我嗎
Whatever you need.
無論你需要什么
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代價
All right. Let's get started.
好吧,我們開始吧
After the anointing of the alphas
在完成首領贈與之后
will be the final seal of our...
就是最后的封印
Gia, you don't have to do this.
吉婭,你沒必要這么做
Sorry, but I do.
抱歉,但我必須這么做
No!
不
We just need to keep them at bay until Finn's spell breaks.
我們只要在芬恩的咒語打破前把他們留在河口就行
It's a hell of a spell.
這該死的咒語有夠厲害的
Get the alphas in the cabin. I'll hold them off.
把首領們帶去屋里,我來拖住他們
Try to keep my guys alive.
盡量別殺害我的人
Ditto.
同上
Marcel, you got any idea how to end this?
馬塞爾,你知道要如何結束這一切嗎
Just weather the storm until we figure that out.
在我們弄明白前,先度過這段危急
Where are you, Camille?
卡米爾,你在哪兒
There's no use in hiding.
躲也沒用的
We're close.
就差一點
We just need something to put it over the top.
我們只需要再加一點法力
Take me.
汲取我的力量
I am a vampire-werewolf hybrid
我是吸血鬼狼人混血兒
with 10 centuries of blood on my hands.
我擁有1000年的血脈
Channel me.
汲取我的力量
No. I can't.
不,不行
You wanted my trust, brother.
你想要我的信任,弟弟
Here it is.
現在是時候了
Do not fail me.
不要讓我失望
I know you're in here, Camille.
我知道你在這里,卡米爾
I don't want to kill you, Gia.
我不想殺你,吉婭
They broke the spell.
他們打破了咒語
You're a genius, you glorious bastard.
你真是天才,你這個混蛋
I'm a little surprised it worked myself.
我自己也有點驚訝居然成功了
Kol?
科爾
Listen. I am not gonna let you die,
聽著,我不會讓你死的
You hear me...
聽到了吧
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代價
Hayley...
海莉
Hope will be all right. Elijah will protect her.
霍普會沒事的,以利亞會保護她
I know it, but, Jack, this stuff,
我知道,但是,杰克,這事
these attacks, they're only gonna get worse.
這些攻擊,只會越來越糟
We need to get married as soon as possible.
我們得盡快結婚
Tell me it worked.
告訴我成功了
We did our bit, I promise.
我們盡力了,我保證
Finn is back to being a normal,
芬恩又變成了一個正常的
regular-strength, maniacal bastard.
力量普通的瘋狂的混蛋
I know in the last millennium,
我知道在過去的一千年里
we haven't always seen eye to eye,
我們的看法從未一致過
But in this moment, I am reminded once again
但在這一刻,我又一次想起
of something Elijah has always said.
以利亞常說的話
Family is power.
家庭就是力量
Thank you.
謝謝
You're welcome.
不客氣
Speaking of Elijah--
說到以利亞
He will prevail. Of that I have no doubt.
他會贏的,這點我毫不懷疑
It's ok. It's ok.
沒關系,沒關系
Look at you, brother.
看看你,弟弟
You're a mess, and, as we both know,
你一團糟,我們都知道
untidiness is your undoing.
凌亂是你的毀滅
Tell me, do your soiled clothes
告訴我,你滿是污漬的衣服
serve as a reminder of your filthy memories,
是否讓你想起了骯臟的記憶
Your many sins?
你犯下的種種罪孽
Are you having bad memories now, brother,
你現在是不是在回憶痛苦的記憶,弟弟
perhaps of the innocent Tatia...
也許是無辜的塔提亞
Or any one of the other poor souls
或者是其他在你手中
who met their fate at your hands?
終結命運的可憐人
That's a shame, really, because, in a way,
真可惜,真的,因為在某種程度上
the child is just another one of your victims.
那孩子只是你的受害者之一
Had you the will to stand against me,
你對抗我
you might have saved her,
也許會救下她
but because she was left
但因為她被托付給
under the protection of a wretch, a beast
一個可憐蟲,一個靠他人
that basks in the blood of others,
血液取暖的畜生來保護
she will die.
她必死無疑
I suppose your little niece never really had a chancee.
我想你的小侄女從沒有過真正的機會
I'd ask for a response,
我想要你的回應
but I wouldn't want to taint myself
但我不想用粗魯的拒絕
with the vulgar refuse that must, even now,
玷污我自己,即使現在,你腦海里
be flashing through your mind.
一定一閃而過這樣的念頭
Let me assure you, my mind is quite clear...
我向你保證,我的頭腦非常清晰
Much like the gas which has pervaded
就像是彌漫在這房子里
every single room in this home
每一間屋子的瓦斯
whilst you have been ranting
就在你像瘋子一樣
like the lunatic that you are.
咆哮之時
You have disgraced this family for the last time.
這是你最后一次,讓整個家族蒙羞了
Good-bye, brother.
再見了,哥哥
Oh my God.
我的天吶