Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
You mean, you don't recognize me?
你還沒認出我嗎
It's been a long time, Finn.
好久不見,芬恩
Hayley and I will return home
海莉和我會回家
Elijah will remain here with you.
以利亞會留在這里陪你
He's been experiencing some side effects
自從上次他被我們母親抓走之后
since his ordeal as our mother's captive.
他就經常有些不對勁
You ready to do this thing, get hitched?
你準備好套上婚姻枷鎖了嗎
It's a mystical unification ceremony.
這是個神秘的結合儀式
You wolves are here because you want freedom.
各位狼人聚集在這里,是因為你們想要自由
My vamps and I are willing to stand
我和我的吸血鬼們很愿意
with you against the witches.
幫助你們抵御女巫
I see you're brokering a truce.
你們這是要休戰啊
Did he really just trap us all in here?
他是不是剛剛把我們都困在了這里
Those vampires even attempt to feed,
只要那些吸血鬼出現想喝人血的念頭
they'll find themselves unable to stop.
就會發現他們再也無法停止
What Davina and I can do is cast a disruption spell.
達維娜和我可以施中斷咒
It'll give us 60 seconds to escape
在界限咒關閉之前
once the boundary is shut down.
我們有六十秒時間逃走
Jack, now. Go.
就是現在,杰克,快走
Slight change of plans, brother.
計劃稍稍變動一下,兄弟
They'll kill him.
他們會殺了他的
He should've thought about that before he betrayed our sister.
在背叛我們妹妹之前他就該想到這一點
Yaah! Barrier is back up,
屏障恢復了
Those vampires look oh so hungry.
那些吸血鬼看起來好餓
I've searched the entire French Quarter.
我找遍了整個法屬區
Finn has vanished.
芬恩消失了
I can't remove the barrier that has you trapped
除非我能找到并威脅他
until I have my hand around this throat.
不然就沒法解除困住你的屏障
I was hoping you had a plan "B."
我還以為你有備用計劃呢
Davina.
達維娜
She doesn't know it yet,
她還不知道
but she's gonna help me break his spell.
但她會幫我解除他的咒語
Your job-- keep Kol alive,
你要做的就是確保科爾活著
at least until we learn Rebekah's whereabouts.
直到我們弄清麗貝卡的下落
Are you listening to me?
你在聽我說嗎
Yeah. That all sounds fine and good, but listen.
我在,計劃聽起來不錯,但聽著
When I was getting the werewolves out, I got bit.
在幫那些狼人出去時,我被咬了
I will get you my blood.
我會給你我的血
I will get you out of that house, Marcellus,
我會把你救出那里,馬塞勒斯
Whatever it takes.
不計一切代價
You are not leaving this bloody house, Marcel.
你別想離開這里,馬塞爾
My enlistment papers say otherwise.
我的入伍通知可不是這么說的
369th regiment.
369團
They call them the Harlem Hellfighters.
他們被稱為哈萊姆地獄戰士
Boat leaves tomorrow.
兵船明天就啟航
Is this lunacy because I forbid you to be with Rebekah?
你這瘋狂舉動是因為我不許你和麗貝卡在一起嗎
So now you're going off to fight the Germans.
所以你就跑去打德國佬
Fine. Go, but remember, Marcel,
行,去吧,但記住,馬塞爾
this is your home.
這是你的家
I am your family,
我是你的家人
and if you haven't learned that in the century since I took you in,
如果我收養你這一個世紀來你都還沒認清的話
then learn it now!
現在是時候明白了
Family are not just people who coddle you,
家人不僅是那些溺愛你
who grant you your every whim.
滿足你所有要求的人
They are people who fight for you,
而是為你而戰
who you fight for, and if this family
和你為之而戰的人,如果你對家人
endeavors to stop you from making
為了避免你做出錯誤決定
a tragic error of the heart, then, by all means,
最終心碎收場而不滿的話
express your discontent, but what you do not do
盡管發泄,但你決不能做的
is abandon us.
就是拋棄我們
Fine. Go.
行,去吧
You'll be back.
你會回來的
The prodigal son always returns home.
浪子終究都會回頭
Yeah. I'm home, all right, the last place I want to be.
我是回來了,這個我最不想待的地方
What's with the church bells?
為什么教堂會鳴鐘
Sounds like the preamble of me own bloody funeral.
聽起來就像是在為我的葬禮做準備
It's Carillon Eve.
今天是鐘夜
The locals shroud the eyes of angels
今晚當地居民會蒙住天使之眼
so the dead can walk among us for a night without judgment.
這樣死者就能出來自由行走
The bells wake the dead and guide them
鐘聲會喚醒死者,并帶領他們
to eternal rest.
獲得安息
So whether you live or die today,
所以不管你今天是生是死
you can join the festivities.
你都可以過這個節日
Oh, Marcel, you're gonna make certain I live.
馬塞爾,你一定會確保我活著的
I'm the only one who knows how to find Rebekah.
我是唯一知道如何找到麗貝卡的人
Think you underestimate how hungry I am
我想你可能低估了我現在有多饑餓
and how much I'd like to appease
以及我有多想把你扔給門外
My hungry friends right outside that door.
我那些饑餓的朋友好讓他們大開朵頤
And just what would Savina say about that?
這樣達維娜會怎么想呢
Because I'm not one to kiss and tell,
雖然我不是個喜歡張揚的人
obviously, but I think she likes me.
但顯然,她喜歡我
Watch your mouth before I drain
說話小心點,不然小心
every vein of yours myself.
我親自吸干你身上每一滴血
Joe?
喬
Hey, corporal.
你好啊,下士
You're a bit of a mystery, son.
你真是個謎一樣的人,小子
Just another soldier like you, brother.
我跟你一樣,是個普通士兵罷了
Yeah? Not just like me. See, I've been watching you.
我可不這么認為,我觀察你很久了
Yeah. Yeah.
是嗎,沒錯
I've seen you take bullets to the gut.
我親眼見到你身中數槍
Next minute, you're pulling guys back
緊接著,你卻又拖著同伴回戰壕
to the trench like nothing ever happened.
好像什么事都沒發生一樣
Yes, sir, a mystery, but with mysteries
沒錯,你就是個迷,但所有謎題
come theories, and I got two.
都有解釋,我就有兩個
One, you got guardian angels
一,你有個守護天使
patching you up every time you get shot.
在你每次中槍后為你治療
Two, you're something else altogether.
或者,你根本就不是人
Listen up, men.
聽好了,弟兄們
Headquarters said there aren't enough gas masks
指揮部說我們的防毒面具
for the whole unit.
不夠發給每一個人
Without a mask, we're dead in hours.
沒有面具,我們活不過幾小時
Have you forgotten what they call us?
你忘記他們怎么叫我們的嗎
We're the brotherhood of the damned
我們是被詛咒的一族
because we've been set up to fail.
因為我們注定要失敗
We're cannon fodder.
我們就是炮灰
We're meant to stall, not to stop the enemy.
用來拖延時間的,而不是擊敗敵人
Now, hold on, Major.
打住,少校
Our line has held longer than any on the western front.
我們可是整個西部前線支撐最久的防線
They call us brotherhood of the damned because
我們被稱為被詛咒的一族是因為
everyone here would rather be damned
這里的兄弟們寧愿被詛咒下地獄
than let the enemy break this line.
也不愿被敵人擊潰
If you don't know that, then we need a leader who does.
如果你連這都不明白,那我們需要個更好的領袖
You listen here, Private.
你給我聽好了,下士
Major.
少校
Get down.
趴下
Listen here.
聽好了
I don't care what you are or how you do what you do,
我不管你到底是什么,或者你是怎么做到的
but I believe you're here for a reason, hey--
但我相信你來這是有原因的
to be that leader you just talked about.
成為你剛剛所說的領袖
So what's it gonna be, Marcel?
你意下如何,馬塞爾
Marcel? Marcel!
馬塞爾,馬塞爾
You all right?
你還好嗎
Yeah. Just hungry. That's all.
是的,只是饑餓而已
Haven't you found Finn yet?
你還沒找到芬恩嗎
I must say, for a witch of your caliber,
不得不說,對你這等級的女巫來說
your spells are not particularly efficient.
你的咒語可不太奏效
Finn is blocking my locator spell.
芬恩屏蔽了我的定位咒
So I'm trying something new,
所以我在嘗試新的方法
but I need to concentrate, and it would help a lot
但我得集中精神,如果你能別像
if you would stop standing over me like a stalker.
跟蹤狂似的盯著我,我更容易辦到
No need to be testy, luv.
不用這么暴躁嘛,小姑娘
We both have the same goal.
我們的目標是相同的
Really? Because my goal is to get Kol out of your house alive,
是嗎,我的目標是讓科爾活著離開這
which seems to be about number 10 on your list.
你壓根就不在乎,都排到十以后了吧
Number 9 at least.
至少在第九位
What is wrong with you? He's your brother.
你什么毛病,他可是你弟弟
Yes, and I also have a sister,
是的,但我還有個妹妹
One who I happen to care about more.
恰好我更在乎這個妹妹
So until he tells me where she is,
所以在他告訴我她的位置前
Kol can rot, as far as I'm concerned,
科爾就算爛死我都不在乎
and you might want to get your villains straight, luv,
你也許想搞清楚誰是壞人,親愛的
because Finn is the architect of this fiasco.
因為芬恩才是罪魁禍首
So pick up the pace.
所以趕緊施咒
Find out where he's getting his power from
弄清他的魔力來源
so we can stop it.
讓我們能阻止他
I saw glimpses of him.
我看見了他的閃影
He's combining sacred objects, totems,
他把神物,圖騰結合在一起
representational magic.
這是具象魔法
Where?
在哪
Lafayette number 1, the Lyonne tomb.
拉法葉公墓1號,雷昂
And what's he using?
他用的是什么
He's channeling your parents.
他的力量源自你父母
And here, I thought I was the poster child
我還以為我才是
for least grateful offspring.
不孝子的模范
Well then, shall you and I go crash their little party?
我們一起去搗亂吧
Now who needs to pick up the pace?
現在誰得麻利點
Klaus.
克勞斯
Our goal here is to confront your subconscious.
我們的目的是直面你的潛意識
An element of my thesis is on suppression
我論文其中一個論題就是
of past trauma and how it can manifest
對過往創傷的抑制會導致
in aberrant and often violent behavior.
異常且經常性突發暴力行為
You know, I believe it was 1897
我記得應該是1897年
that a dear friend of mine...
我的一位摯友
Let's just call him the godfather
先管他叫現代心理分析的教父吧
of modern psychoanalysis-- mentioned something
他在威尼斯的一家咖啡店
similar to me over tea in a Viennese cafe.
跟我提到過類似的話
Are you namedropping Freud right now?
你是想用弗洛伊德的大名嚇我嗎
Ok. Well, here's something I know
好吧,我知道某些事
that even Freud didn't...
就連弗洛伊德都不知道
Oh, do tell.
洗耳恭聽
What it's like when someone takes away
我知道被他人擅自剝奪
your deepest, ugliest pain without your consent.
你最深最丑陋的苦痛的感覺
It is both a blessed relief
既是種幸福的救贖
and a complete violation.
也是徹頭徹尾的褻瀆
Sound familiar?
聽起來耳熟嗎
Good. Let's start with what you've referred to as the red door.
好極了,先從你所說的紅門開始吧
That's an image from my past, my youth.
那是我過往回憶里的畫面,在我年輕的時候
It was the door to a slaughterhouse.
是通往屠宰場的門
Sometimes it appears to me in flashes.
有時候會在我的腦海里閃現
It's a memory, but it's also a metaphor.
是段回憶,也是一個比喻
It's a place where unspeakable deeds dwell in darkness.
那是我最不齒的記憶深埋之處
And have there been many?
有很多這樣的記憶嗎
Look, Camille.
聽著,卡米爾
You know I'm no stranger to violence.
你知道我對暴力并不陌生
Typically, however, I am possessed of a certain control.
但通常我都很有自制力
However, now and then, I can become consumed with chaos
但最近,我偶爾會被紊亂吞噬
and untethered from that control.
對自己失去控制
This is where the deeds are concealed,
所以我把記憶都深藏于此
behind that door.
在那扇門后
Why that particular door?
為什么非得是那道門
This is where the first woman I ever loved
因為在那,我深愛的第一個女人
told me she loved me in return.
告訴我她也愛我
It's also where I laid her body after I took her life.
也是我殺了她后,埋葬她的地方
No one knows this, not even Niklaus.
沒人知曉此事,即使是尼克勞斯
My brother loved Tatia as deeply as I did.
我弟弟和我一樣深愛著塔提亞
He still believes that mother killed her,
他仍相信是母親殺了她
and not only is this a lie.
而這不僅是個謊言
This is a lie of my creation,
還是由我編造的謊言
and my brother doesn't forgive.
我弟弟從不會原諒他人
He doesn't forget.
從不輕饒寬恕
Therefore, I think it's best that I forget
所以,最好的辦法就是由我來忘記
for both of our sakes.
這也是為了我們兩個人好
Elijah?
以利亞
Elijah?
以利亞
What the hell is wrong with Marcel?
馬塞爾怎么了
I don't know.
我也不知道
I can't even think straight, I'm so freaking hungry.
我根本沒法思考,太餓了
We're all hungry.
我們都很餓
You come anywhere near me,
你要是敢靠近我
and I will give you a headache
我會讓你頭疼欲裂
that will last a century.
永世不止
It'll be worth it.
這也值得
Anyone care to explain what's going on?
有人想解釋一下這是怎么回事嗎
Your so-called protection detail
你的安保小隊
was trying to eat me.
想要吃掉我
So I think I should teach them a lesson.
我覺得我有必要教訓他們一下
What just happened?
發生什么事了
Niklaus.
尼克勞斯
You two?
你們來了
What is this?
這是什么
It's a chambre de chasse... A hunt room.
這是狩獵室
It's where witches bring their prey
巫師們把獵物帶回此處
for mental target practice.
練習心靈咒語
Our bodies are in the real world
我們的身體在現實世界
Laid on the floor whilst our minds are in here,
躺在地上,而我們的精神卻出現在此
represented by these damn animal heads.
由這些動物頭顱作為象征
Let me take a wild guess as to who's the author of this nightmare.
讓我猜猜這場噩夢的始作俑者是誰
Finn, show yourself.
芬恩,給我出來
Save your strength.
省省吧
In here, I am untouchable.
在此,你傷不了我
My magic, my rules.
我的法術,我說了算
So make yourselves at home.
所以請自便
We're gonna be here for a while.
我們得在這待上好一會呢
Well, that's the last of them.
這就是最后的了
Everyone out here is officially ring-free.
所有人都脫下了戒指
And better off.
變得更自由了
It's easier for you to say. You're a hybrid.
你說得容易,你是混血兒
I'm back to turning every single full moon,
我每月都得變身了
And if the wolves who are loyal to Finn come back here,
如果忠誠與芬恩的狼人回來了
They're gonna rip right through us.
他們會把我殺得片甲不留
So I got to ask, when's this wedding?
所以我得問問,婚禮在什么時候
10 days.
十天后
After that, Hayley's power is your power.
在那以后,你們都會擁有海莉的力量
The full moon won't control you anymore.
滿月就再也無法控制你們了
Spread the word.
通知大家
Any wolf who wants in needs to be here
任何想來參加婚禮的狼人
to bear witness to the wedding.
都得親自前來觀禮
Yeah. I can do that.
沒問題
What are you guys gonna do?
你們要做什么
We are going to meet an elder.
我們要去見一位長老
We need an old-school crescent wolf to conduct the wedding.
我們需要一位新月狼族長老來主持婚禮
Then there are the trials. Don't worry.
然后就是試驗,別擔心
We say a few oaths, do some trust falls,
就是發個誓,彼此承諾幾句
Smoke a little blue calamus root out of a peace pipe--
用和睦煙斗抽上幾口菖蒲根
Piece of cake.
小意思
Hmm. Well, good luck with that.
祝你們順利
Any idea where we can find an elder?
知道去哪里找長老嗎
Well, that depends.
看情況
You got any interest in meeting my grandma?
想來見見我的奶奶嗎
Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒,醒醒
The one time I need you.
好不容易需要你一次
Cami?
卡米
Davina, why are you answering Klaus' phone?
達維娜,克勞斯的手機怎么在你那兒
Because I can't wake him up.
因為我現在叫不醒他
What? Elijah collapsed, too.
什么,伊利亞也暈過去了
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
Oh, I'm an idiot.
我真蠢
The spell Finn used was to trap his brothers,
芬恩施的法術是要困住他的兄弟
Meaning Kol is in trouble.
那科爾也出事了
What do we do?
我們現在怎么辦
I have no idea.
我不知道
At the very least, this prison
至少,這個監獄
is a bit more comfortable than the box
比棺材舒服一些
you held me in for almost 900 years.
我可在棺材里躺了900年呢
Oh, the heads are a nice touch.
這些壁掛很精彩嘛
Let me guess-I'm the big bad wolf,
我猜,我是這個大惡狼
Kol the wily fox.
科爾是那只狡猾的狐貍
Elijah is the noble stag,
伊利亞是高尚的牡鹿
And you, fittingly enough, are the boar,
而你,就是那只野豬,還真適合呢
Bit obvious as far as symbolism goes.
這些象征意義還挺好猜的
Why are we here? Don't tell me
我們為什么在這里,別跟我說
it's about mother.
這跟母親有關
I didn't force her to drink blood
我沒強迫她吸血
and betray everything she holds dear.
也沒強迫她背棄原則
That was her choice.
那是她自己的選擇
This isn't about our mother. This is about you.
與母親無關,我針對的是你
I want you to know how it feels to be powerless.
我想讓你嘗嘗有心無力的感覺
So I'm gonna take the thing that matters most to you--
所以我要把你最在乎的一切奪走
The city you've come to love so much.
你如此熱愛這座城市
Are we quite done here?
你們鬧夠了沒
You will release us now.
把我們放了,立刻
I will... after sundown
我會的,太陽下山以后
Because at sundown, when the marchers
因為日落時
of carillon eve take to the streets,
滿大街都是鐘夜的游行隊伍
my barrier spell drops.
我的屏障咒將會失效
Marcel and his hungry vampires will be unleashed
馬塞爾和那些饑餓的吸血鬼會一涌而出
to kill their way through the quarter.
掃蕩整個法屬區
I imagine that after their atrocities,
我想,在屠殺之后
supernatural community of New Orleans
在新奧爾良的超自然群體
will be forced to find another place to call home.
就會被迫去尋找第二個家
Look. I don't care about the city.
聽著,我才不在乎這座城市
What I care about is that my very human body
我只擔心,我這副人類身軀
is laying at the feet of some very hungry vampires.
和饑餓難耐的吸血鬼困在一起
Your fight is with them. It's not with me.
你對付的是他們,不是我
All you care about is your own fragile mortality,
你只在乎你那脆弱的軀體
but what is you were made vulnerable?
但假如你生來就如此脆弱呢
What then?
那會怎樣
All right. Easy, easy.
冷靜,冷靜
If you start feeding, you won't be able to stop,
一旦開始吸血,就無法停止了
and then he's dead, and the rest of us
然后他死了,我們其他人
still starve, all right?
還是得不到滿足,對嗎
Look at me.
聽我說
I have been at war in the trenches
我曾經親自上過戰場前線
starved with my men.
與兄弟一起忍受饑餓
If we fought through it then, you can now.
如果那時我們能辦到,現在一樣可以
We are gonna fight this hunger together.
我們一起對抗嗜血的饑餓
No gas mask or rations, but we got plenty of cocoa.
沒有防毒面具,沒有口糧,可可豆倒是很多
Hmm, more dirt than cocoa,
雖然一點兒也不純
But it'll do.
還過得去吧
Corporal, sir...
下士
I know you're starving.
我知道你很餓
Never one of us.
絕不能傷自己人
Catch me a German, and then we'll talk.
去給我抓德國佬,我們再談論此事
Corporal...
下士
You're needed back at headquarters, sir.
司令部有人找你
Hate the war.
討厭戰爭
Love the hats.
愛這帽子
Klaus, what are you doing here?
克勞斯,你來這里干什么
Well, you left before such a delicious meal,
你錯過了如此美味的一餐
I thought I'd bring you dessert.
我給你帶了甜點
Oh, go on. You know you want to.
來吧,你想要的
Have your fill...
盡情享受吧
And then come home to New Orleans.
然后就回家吧,回新奧爾良
I have to get back to my men.
我得回去戰友身邊
Your men?
你的戰友
Don't be so bloody ridiculous, Marcel.
笑死人了,馬塞爾
Let the food fight amongst themselves
就讓你的食物自己打架去吧
if you must, but make no mistake.
但你別搞錯了
Your place is at home with your family.
但家才是你的歸宿,和家人在一起
You once told me that family are the people
你曾經告訴我,家人應該
who you fight for and those willing to fight for you.
是愿意為你而戰,你也得為其而戰的人
So you go home, Klaus. I am with family.
所以你走吧,克勞斯,我與家人在一起
Hey, are you ok?
你還好嗎
Oh, my god.
天啊
Is that a werewolf bite?
是狼人咬的嗎
It's a scratch. It's a bite.
抓傷而已,是咬痕
You're 6 ways to dead if you don't get Klaus' blood in you,
要是不趕快吸克勞斯的血,你馬上會死
and when those guys find out--
而且外面那些人發現后
They're not gonna find out, which means
他們不會發現
you're gonna keep your mouth shut about this,
你給我把嘴巴閉好
and you are gonna shut yours, period.
你也把嘴巴閉好,就此打住
You hear that?
聽到了嗎
That's the sound of food
那是食物在召喚我們
That we can't even get near
我們甚至都無法靠近
while you're sitting here protecting that idiot.
你卻在這保護這個傻子
It is just hunger, Gia.
這只是饑餓感而已,吉婭
Lots of people on this earth
這世上許多人
have been a lot hungrier than us.
比我們饑餓百倍
You made us a promise when you turned us.
你轉變我們的時候向我們保證過
You had goals we bought into,
我們認同你的目標
but look at us.
但看看我們
We've been wolf bait, beaten up,
我們被狼人下套,被痛打
stuck exiled across the river,
被放逐到河對岸
then stuck here,
然后又困在這里
and now when we're all looking to you for help,
現在我們都指望著你能幫助我們
you don't even tell us that you're dying.
你甚至不告訴我們你要死了
You're supposed to be our leader,
你應該是我們的首領
but right now, you suck at it.
但現在,你糟糕透了
We don't all get to get out of this alive, son.
不可能每個人都活著出去,孩子
Ok.
好的
Point made,
說得有道理
but nobody loves a joke more than old fox boy here,
沒人比老狐貍更喜歡玩笑話
but if you could just get me back to my body--
但是你如果讓我能回到自己身體
I must confess,
我必須承認
I rather enjoy watching you twist in the wind,
看著你被蹂躪我很享受
Not unlike the way you left Rebekah, I imagine.
我猜想你就是這么對麗貝卡的
Yes.
是的
What did you do to Rebekah? For goodness' sake,
你對麗貝卡做了什么,拜托
she crossed me.
她背叛了我
So I crossed her back.
所以我還擊回去
Look. If you could just get me back to my body,
聽著,但是你如果讓我能回到自己身體
I will tell anybody anything that they need to know.
我會告訴大家事情的真相
How narrow-minded of me.
我氣量很小
Rebekah, you don't know where she is,
麗貝卡,你們不知道她的下落
and the only thing standing between you and our sister
唯一攔在你們和妹妹之間的
is this selfish fool.
就是這個自私的蠢貨
Hmm. Maybe it's time that you go enjoy
趁現在還可以,或許是時候
the rest of your mortal life while you still can.
你該回去好好享受凡人人生了
Is it too late for an apology?
現在道歉太遲了嗎
Thanks, mate.
謝謝,老兄
Oh, don't thank me yet.
別急著謝我
Hold it. Hold it together
等等,別沖動
Just for a little while longer,
只要再堅持一陣子
a few minutes, to be exact.
準確來說,再過幾分鐘就好
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Finn.
芬恩
He plans to release the lot of you at sundown.
他打算日落后放了你們
The streets will be jam-packed with people
門外的大街上
right outside the gate.
到時候將擠滿人
You'll be half-crazed with hunger.
而你們也會餓昏腦袋
You'll feed your way through the crowd,
利用熙攘的人群進食
and that'll be the end of vampires secretly
到時候你們吸血鬼靠新奧爾良人為生的事
living off the fat of New Orleans.
將不再是秘密
Marcel, listen to me.
馬塞爾,聽我說
You are outmaneuvered, outmanned,
你們計謀和人數上都不占優勢
and, quite frankly, you're out of your mind.
坦白來說,你現在不太清醒
We're not gonna get out of this alive.
我們活不下來的
No.
不
We are all getting out of this alive.
我們都會活下來的
Are we hiking to Baton Rouge?
我們是要走去巴頓魯日嗎
Oh, just a little bit farther.
再過去一點點
You nervous?
你緊張嗎
I'm not nervous, although I should be.
我不緊張,雖然我應該要覺得
She is your grandmother.
她是你祖母
Yeah. She usually likes the girls I bring home.
是的,她一般挺喜歡我帶回家的女孩子
Oh, really?
真的嗎
Exactly how many girls have you brought to meet her?
具體你帶了多少女孩子見她呢
No. I've never brought anyone to meet her.
沒有,我從來沒帶過
So you have got to make a good impression
所以你要好好表現
because she got no one crazy to compare you with.
因為沒有瘋狂的先例做比較
I am great with old people and babies.
我跟老人家和寶寶都很處得來
It's just the in between that I suck at.
只是跟中間歲數段的處不好
Cute as all this is, y'all are late.
真可愛,但你們遲到了
Grandma Mary...
我祖母瑪麗
This is Hayley.
這位是海莉
Mary, it is so nice to meet you.
瑪麗,很高興見到你
You can turn off your old people charm now.
不用對我來討老人歡心那一套
The two of you are late,
你們兩個遲到了
and we need to get started.
我們得趕緊開始
Right.
好的
Yes. We have premarital rituals to attend to,
我們要舉行一項婚前的儀式
which are what, exactly?
那具體是什么呢
Fasting, purification,
齋戒,凈化
the rite of divulgement, to name a few.
互相袒露心聲的儀式,這是其中幾項
The rite of what?
什么的儀式
Oh, it's simple. You speak the truth.
很簡單,你跟他說真心話
He speaks the truth.
他跟你說真心話
Secrets are cleansed. Everyone is happy.
不再有秘密,皆大歡喜
What do you mean, "Secrets are cleansed"?
你說的"不再有秘密"是什么意思
The two alphas smoke the root of a blue calamus flower.
兩位首領吸進藍色菖蒲根散發的煙
It links your hearts and minds together.
它將令你們心神想通
The ceremony won't take if there are lies separating you.
如果你們之間有秘密,就不能舉行婚禮
This way, there are none.
所以,必須沒有秘密
It's the most important ritual
這是除了婚禮以外
apart from the wedding ceremony itself.
最重要的儀式
Hope you don't have too many skeletons in your closet.
但愿你們沒有瞞對方很多事情
I'm not doing that.
我不干了
I'm sorry. I can't.
我很抱歉,但是我干不了
So what should we talk about while we wait for nightfall?
等著夜幕降臨同時,我們能聊些什么
Oh, I know. Let's talk about our parents.
知道了,來聊聊我們的父母吧
Now, I figured you wouldn't be kind to mother,
我現在知道了你對母親也不和善
but imagine my surprise to learn
但請想象在邁克爾相同的命運后
that Mikael met the same fate.
我有多吃驚
Bravo, brother.
干得漂亮,弟弟
You see, the parent I was interested in
父母親中我感興趣
talking about was your father,
想跟你談的是你的父親
your real one.
你的生父
I mean, you longed to know him your whole life,
你一生都想去知道他是誰
yet at the first opportunity,
然而你一見到他
you murdered him.
就把他殺了
Why, I wonder.
為什么,我很好奇
Possibly the same reason you took out Esther.
可能和你殺了埃絲特的原因一樣
Severing parental ties has a way of freeing one up
斷絕和父母的聯系,有辦法讓一個人
to recognize one's true potential.
認清自己真正的潛力
Quite...
很正確
But Esther was no fool.
但是埃絲特不是傻子
She pinpointed your wants,
她清楚你要什么
and knowing your true father was at the top of the list--
也知道你最想要知道自己生父
No.
不是
Something else occupies the top of your list of affections,
你的喜好名單上占據榜首的是別的東西
and it's not your favorite city
也不是你心愛的城市
because I'm about to take it from you using your own vampires,
因為我就要用你的吸血鬼從你那里奪過來
and I barely get a rise out of you.
卻幾乎沒讓你動怒
I thought maybe it was Rebekah,
我想過有可能是麗貝卡
but you remain calm,
但你依然冷靜
even when the one person
哪怕唯一知道她下落的人
who know her fate probably just met his.
差一點死掉了
I am fighting the monumental desire
我極力想忍住
to mount your severed head upon one of these walls.
把你腦袋掛在這些墻上的沖動
Then I thought it was your favorite brother,
然后我想應該是你最喜歡的兄弟
but mother broke him into 1,000 pieces,
但是母親把他折磨的不成樣子
and rather than fix him, you left him
但你沒有幫助他,而是離開了
to fend for himself god knows where.
讓他在不知道的角落自謀生路
You know, if I didn't know better,
你知道,要是不夠了解
I'd say you were hiding something from me,
我會說你瞞著我什么
something big, something dark.
更大更不可告人的秘密
Maybe your real father found out what it was,
可能被你生父發現了
and you had to kill him.
然后被你滅口了
You want to know why I killed my father?
你想知道我為什么殺了自己父親嗎
Yeah.
是的
When blood relations let me down,
當我的血親辜負我時
I don't stop to reason with them.
我不會停下跟他們講道理
I remove them.
我會消滅他們
So the secret is, there is no secret?
這么說沒有別的秘密了
You long for nothing, care for no one.
你無所渴求,不在乎任何人
Problem is, brother, I don't believe you.
問題是,弟弟,我不相信
It's clear to me that you're hiding something,
我確信你對我有所隱瞞
And, as I control your presence here,
反正你被我困在這里
I've got all the time in the world
我有的是時間
to figure out just what that might be.
慢慢琢磨出你到底隱藏了什么
Hayley. Hayley?
海莉,海莉
Hayley, wait.
海莉,等等
I can't do it, Jack.
我做不到,杰克
You are not the only one who has stuff
不是只有你一個人
they'd rather not talk about.
藏有不可告人的秘密
Some of my secrets are not mine to tell.
我有些秘密不僅僅關系到我自己
Maybe a little honesty is a good thing.
也許誠實一些是好事
Jack, I live with the original family.
杰克,我和吸血鬼始祖家族一起生活
In that family, sometimes honesty can get you killed.
在那個家族里,誠實有時候會害死人
We all have things
我們都隱藏了一些事
we hope will never see the light of day.
都希望這些事永遠不為人所知
Now, you probably won't like what I have to say
也許比起你隱瞞的秘密
any more than what you're holding back.
你更不想聽見我的坦白
I wish that were true.
這要是真的就好了
Well, come back with me.
跟我回去吧
We'll take it one step at a time,
我們一步一步來
and if anything makes you uncomfortable,
要是你覺得哪里讓你不自在了
You tell me, and we stop...
你告訴我,我們就不做了...
And when it comes time to open up,
到了相互坦露心聲時
I'll go first because I don't run...
我會先坦白,因為我不會逃避
And I don't scare easy.
沒什么能嚇到我
Your secrets are my secrets,
你的秘密就是我的秘密
Your demons my demons,
你的惡魔亦是我的惡魔
And you'll never have to fight them alone.
我不會讓你獨自去面對它們
I promise you that.
我向你保證
Please.
拜托
Relax. Relax.
冷靜,放松
Hey, easy.
放松些
I'm gonna give you two minutes to explain
給你兩分鐘時間解釋
why we don't come up there and take the witch.
為什么我們不能上去吸干那個巫師
You lied to us.
你騙了我們
You betrayed everything you taught us.
你背棄了你教導我們的一切信條
How can you lead us?
還怎么能領導我們
Joe, Joe, no.
喬,喬,不
Joe? Joe.
喬,喬
You never did get those gas masks.
你從沒拿到那些防毒面具
I'm sorry. I failed you, brother.
對不起,我辜負了你,弟弟
Not if you make us into vampires like you.
把我們變成吸血鬼就可以補救了
Let's make this fight more even.
讓這場戰斗更實力相當些吧
Turn us.
轉化我們
I am sorry I let you down, ok, all of you,
抱歉讓大家失望了
But the way that you are feeling right now--
但你們現在經歷的感覺
This despair, this hunger--
絕望,饑餓
I have been through it,
我也經歷過
And if you let me help you survive it, I guarantee you,
如果讓我幫你們度過這一關,我保證
It will only make you stronger.
你們會變得更強大
At sundown, Vincent is gonna drop that barrier spell,
日落時分,文森特就會解除咒語
And those doors are gonna open,
所有的門都會敞開
and we are gonna be smack
我們會直接沖向
in the middle of a parade full of innocent people.
街上那些無辜的游行人群
We can't fall apart now.
我們要挺住
Innocent, guilty, we're hungry.
管他無不無辜,我們快餓死了
We have to feed.
我們必須得吸血
We don't feed on locals. That's our rule.
不吸本地人的血,這是規矩
That is how we survived 300 years in this city,
因此我們才能在這座城市活了三百年
And that is why we get to call it home,
所以我們才能把這里稱為家園
because we live by a code.
因為我們遵守一套行為準則
The same one that won't let you
是那套準則
tell your own people that you're dying of a werewolf bite?
不讓你告訴自己人,你將死于狼人咬傷嗎
I'm not dying of anything.
我不會死
I've got a vial of Klaus' blood in my place
我住的地方,有一瓶克勞斯的血
right across the river
就在河對岸
along with enough blood to satisfy all of you.
還有足夠量的血來滿足你們
All we have to do is get there.
我們要做的就是去到那里
You once asked me what I was fighting for.
你曾問我為何而戰
I told you I was fighting for this city, for our home,
我說我為了這座城而戰,為了家園而戰
but if we feed out there, we lose it.
但如果吸了本地人的血,就會失去這一切
The barrier will be down any moment now.
咒語馬上就會被解除
Let me help you get home.
讓我幫你們返回家園
It's down.
屏障解除了
Let's go.
走吧
It's a shame, really,
真遺憾啊
For you to lose New Orleans.
就這樣失去了新奧爾良
You've worked so hard to make this city a home.
你付出了很多心血將這座城建為家園
On the other hand,
話說回來
this city hasn't given you much in the way of good fortune.
這座城給你帶來挺多不幸的
You had Marcel's betrayal, father's attack,
馬塞爾的背叛,父親的襲擊
Loss of your child.
痛失愛女
It is a delicate craft,
這是個精細的咒語
representational magic.
象征魔法
One must be ever so precise.
施咒者必須精確到分毫
If you misrepresent us,
如果你給了我們錯誤的象征物
the very enchantment that this room was built upon would collapse.
建立這間屋子的魔法就會瓦解
Would it not?
不是嗎
I assure you, you have not been misrepresented.
我保證,你們的象征物都分毫不差
Well, that depends on how well the hunter knows his prey.
那就要看獵人有多了解他的獵物了
This facade...
這個表象
this illusion that I have created over the course of my life,
這個幻象是根據我的生活歷程創造出來的
The noble stag--
高尚的牡鹿
is nothing more than a deception to myself, to everyone,
對我跟其他人都是一種欺騙
For, were I truly noble, brother,
若我真如此高尚,弟弟
I would not have withheld from you
我不會對你隱瞞
a vile deed and one that I,
我曾經的惡行
like a coward, allowed mother to erase from my memory.
像個懦夫,讓母親抹去記憶的那次
It was I who killed Tatia.
是我殺了塔提亞
I hunted her down and mercilessly
我無情地追捕她
I feasted upon her flesh.
殘忍地將她獵殺
I tore her from us.
我將她從我們身邊奪走
Mother took the blame.
母親承擔了罪責
You would in no way forgive me.
你絕對不會原諒我
The act may be reprehensible,
這種行為也許該受到譴責
but your admitting to it proves you to be
但是你的告解證明了
the man I thought you to be.
你跟我想像中的一樣
My magic stands. Does it?
我的魔法不會失效,是嗎
It turns out, my brother is even more depraved than I am.
我的哥哥原來比我還要墮落
He is the noble stag no longer,
他不再是高尚的雄鹿了
indeed an altogether different beast.
而是另一種猛獸
Creeping through the cracks,
潛伏在暗中伺機而動
and you have also failed in your representation of me
你也選錯了我的象征物
because there is one thing you never thought me capable of...
因為,有一件事,你從沒想過我可以做到
Forgiveness.
那就是寬恕
You, Finn, have remained a boar for centuries,
你,芬恩,數世紀來蠻橫無禮
but here is where your true fault lies.
但這里才是你們真正的敗筆
You never learnt that the bonds of family
你們從沒學會,家族的羈絆
far outweigh anything else.
比其他一切都重要
Such bonds trump petty jealousies.
這樣的羈絆勝過嫉妒
They overcome ancient feuds, and, yes,
能勝過久遠的仇恨,是的
they are capable of allowing one monster
這樣的羈絆,能夠讓一個怪獸
to pardon the great sins of another.
原諒另一個的深重罪惡
How is this possible?
這怎么可能
Your magic is as flawed as your perception of your own siblings.
你的魔法和你對兄弟姐妹的認知一樣有缺陷
I wonder, just how untouchable are you?
我很好奇,你有多不可觸碰
Oh, thank god. Are you ok?
謝天謝地,你沒事吧
For now.
暫時是
What happened? Is Kol ok?
怎么了,科爾還好嗎
I'm fine. Thank you for your concern.
我很好,謝謝你的關心
The same, however, cannot be said for your friends
然而,對于你的朋友和法屬區的人
and the people of the french quarter.
可能就不能說"很好"了
Now, I can stand here and explain to you the specifics,
現在,我可以站在這里給你敘述詳情
or you can show a little trust and come with me.
或者你可以對我有點信任跟我來
I'm the one who's been waiting for you to move your ass.
我可一直在等你快點動起來
Let's go.
我們走
What you are feeling is the hunger.
你們感覺到的就是饑餓
It will be unlike anything you've ever known.
和你們所了解的所有感覺不同
It'll beat you from inside.
將從內部吞噬你
But you are in control.
但你們能夠控制自己
It is your greatest weapon,
這是你們最強大的武器
and the Germans are coming over that hill thinking to waltz
德國人要越過那座山,以為可以
over our corpses to take the town,
從我們尸體上踏過去占領鎮子
but that's not gonna happen because one thing stands
但那是不可能的,因為還有阻擋在
in the enemy's way--us,
敵人面前的,就是我們
and make no mistake.
毫無疑問
We are one unit, one army.
我們是一個團隊,一支軍隊
We are family.
我們是一家人
Family is not determined by blood,
家人不是由血緣決定
but by who you fight for and who will fight for you.
而是你愿意為他,他愿意為你,互相奮斗
Tonight we will feed on the blood of our enemies,
今晚,我們將痛飲敵人的鮮血
and if we die, we will be reborn,
如果我們死去,我們將重生
and we will feed again.
將再次飲血
We are the brotherhood of the damned,
我們是受詛咒的一族
and we cannot be defeated!
我們無堅不摧
Over the top!
沖上山頂
I think we're gonna make it.
我覺得我們能撐到那里
Everything is fine out here.
這里一切正常
Where the hell are they?
他們在哪兒
You look around.
你四處找找
I'll see if I can track them down.
我看看能不能追蹤到他們
Welcome back, soldier.
歡迎醒來,戰士
Fed you some of Klaus' blood.
給你喝了克勞斯的血
You weren't exactly lucid.
你之前并不清醒
They're all getting into the rest of your blood bags downstairs.
他們在樓下喝了血袋休息了
But not you.
但你沒有
I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass.
抱歉我得做惡人
Only the weak don't challenge authority, Gia.
只是弱者不敢挑戰權威,吉婭
You did good.
你做得很好
I applaud you all for your strength of character.
我為你們的骨氣鼓掌
Just finished congratulating your little vampire hoard downstairs.
剛剛祝賀過樓下你們的小吸血鬼們
What did you do to them?
你對他們做了什么
Nothing that isn't reversible.
沒有什么是不可逆轉的
Came to ask you a question, Marcel.
我來問你個問題,馬塞爾
See, earlier today I spent some time with my brothers.
今天早些時候我和兄弟們一起待了會
They went to great lengths to hide something from me,
他們不遺余力想要對我隱瞞什么
a secret they'd do anything to keep.
一個他們不惜一切代價要隱瞞的秘密
Now, I may not be able to get it out of them,
現在,我也許不能從他們那里問出秘密
but I'm willing to bet I could rip it out of you.
但我愿意打個賭我能從你這里挖出來
How is my daughter?
我女兒怎么樣
She's in good hands, as am I.
她被照顧得很好,我也是
However, if you say the word,
然而,如果你開口
I shall return.
我就會回去
No.
不
You're needed where you are.
你就在需要你的地方
So the city is safe?
所以城市安全了
Well, I wouldn't exactly go flinging around terms like "Safe."
我并不會亂用什么"安全"這樣的詞
Marcel and all his vampires have inexplicably disappeared.
馬塞爾和他的吸血鬼莫名其妙消失了
Kol is in the wind, Rebekah is still lost,
科爾不見了,麗貝卡還是沒見蹤影
and Finn is dangerously suspicious of the secrets we keep,
芬恩非常懷疑我們所隱瞞的秘密
Speaking of which, I meant what I said.
說到這點,我之前說的是真心的
I am capable of forgiveness.
我能夠寬恕
We need to remain focused on our common enemies.
我們需要繼續集中注意力在我們共同敵人身上
I'll be in touch.
再聯系
Ah, the cavalry has arrived
騎兵到了
and right on time, no doubt eager
非常準時,毫無疑問非常迫切
to save your precious Josh.
想要拯救你寶貝的喬什
Yes. Just tell me what you need.
是的,告訴我你需要什么
Well, you can start by questioning your wolves.
可以從詢問你的狼人開始
Find out what Finn has done with Marcel and his vampires.
查一查芬恩對馬塞爾和他的吸血鬼做了什么
Well, I would,
我會的
but most of the wolves took off for the bayou
但是許多狼人動身去了河口
waiting for Hayley and Jackson to finish their wedding trials.
等待海莉和杰克遜完成他們的婚禮儀式
And what trials might those be?
什么婚禮儀式
You know, your basic old-school werewolf stuff.
你知道,就是基本老派的狼人事情
They go out into the woods and smoke
他們走進森林從長桿煙斗
this blue calamus root out of a peace pipe.
抽完藍色的菖蒲根
Blue calamus, a rather specific plant,
藍色菖蒲,相當特定的植物
Known by many for its unique properties as a truth serum.
眾人所知,它是獨特吐真藥
In generations past, it was used among the wolves
世代相傳,這在狼人中被用來
for divulgement rituals,
實行泄密儀式
ancient rites where secrets are confessed.
坦白秘密的古老儀式
I don't suppose they mentioned such a thing.
我想他們肯定沒告訴你這點吧
They just said they had to do a bunch of rituals
他們只說過他們要進行一堆儀式
and ceremonial stuff.
禮儀之類的事情
And where, exactly, did Jackson take Hayley?
杰克遜到底帶著海莉去了哪里
Back country, deep bayou.
偏遠之處,河口深處
Why?
怎么了
That'll be all. Stay on point.
就這樣,隨時待命
Wait. That's it? Where are you going?
等下,就這樣,你要去哪兒
I'm going to have a little chat with the bride-to-be,
我要去和準新娘聊聊
remind her that some secrets need to stay buried.
提醒她,有些秘密不能泄露